Skip to main content

Samayra Series - 6 : Artist Rides on Navel

After a long, Samayra Series is Continuing...

Last incident on Tailor shop, made Samayra too proud. She is now on desire to fullfill the Raghavendra Rao Games on her navel.

She got a call from Raghavendra Rao Production. One of his assistant called Samayra to play an act for a Dance Show. Where there will be a Tharki Hero and Samayra to play for that dance show. The total show will be directed by the role of Raghavendra Rao.

Samayra got ready and wore a dress which exposes a lot of her navel. When she came out and waiting for hiring a Auto-Rickshaw, many of guys were starring her navel. One auto came and she asked him to go there. The auto demanded a huge price for that. Samayra asked him to lessen the amount, but the Auto-wala rejected the proposal. After thinking a bit, the auto-wala asked Samarya that, 'If you give me your nabel for a while to me, then I'll take you there at your rate.'

Samayra was already so pleased of showing her navel up, she agreed. The auto-wala instantly took a screw-driver and inserted it to Samayra's sexy slim navel and Rotated. Samayra moaned with pleasue, "aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........................' . This made hte auto-wala more ereced. Now he increased the speed and made fucking her navel with that screw-driver. Samayra now give a louder moan, 'aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............................sssssssshhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh'

Now the Auto-wala unpack a candy and inserted ti to Samayra's Navel. Samayra felt hot. Then he Placed his moth to her navel and started sucking the Candy along with her navel. This given Samayra a Current Shock and moan, 'ssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......................aaaaaaaaaaa...........hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........ssssssssssssssssssssssssss............eeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllwwwwwwwww.sssssssssshhhhhh...........' He cleared all the saliva and sweetness of the candy from her navel. Now he told Samayra to got up to the auto to take her to her desired place. Samayra git up and the left her to her place. Before leaving, the auto-driver poked Samayra's navel with finger and left.

Samayra cool herself down by rubbing her navel and inserted to the Auditorium. There all the artists were waiting for her. When she arrived, everybody welcomed her and the co-artist started telling her about the scene and dance rules. He told her that, the song is something artifical and she had to hold a stick on her navel during the whole song, and there will have much more steps to poke her navel. She got excited as her navel is going to be played.

The song was something Bhojpuri style song and the name was "Teri us button (Navel) pe' The male artist was ready and she also got ready wearing a choli, which was exposing her navel fully. The artist took a metallic stick and inserted one point to her navel. The cool chill of the stick give a pleasure to her. She slightly moaned, 'aáaahhhhh...........'. Another point was stucked with the male artists navel.

The music started, both Samayra and the artist started dancing. The Artist gives pressures to the stick to which Samayra's navel was poking thoroughly. Samayra was closing her eyes with every strokes she recieved in her navel.

After dancing for a minute like this, One step came when the Male artist will insert a sword to her navel and will poke her navel for several times. The co-artist removed the stick from Samayra's navel and told her to get position. She did that. Now the male  artist took the sword and poked into her navel. She gave an orgasmic expression as told and moaned a bit, 'hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm......................................hhhh' 

Second time the artist poked Samayra's navel little harder than the previous and kept giving pressure till her navel's base. This time Samayra loudly moaned, 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............mmmmmmmmmm...........ssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............................mmmmmmmmmmmm............aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................sssssssssssssss....................' 

The co-artist directed Samayra to dance and completed the steps. Samayra Becoming Orgasmic and wild with pleasure and started completing the dance step keeping her eyes closed. The male artist cleverly caught Samayra's wildness and started fucking her navel with the sword. Samayra continued her moaning, 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........................ppppooooooooooookkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttt...........................aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........ooooooooooooooooooo...............aaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyoooooooooooo..................................'

After a few minutes, the co-artist told to the male artist to insr the stick to her navel as the song is about to finish. He done that. This time the already tuned on artist poked Samayra's navel with that stick and rotated to make Samayra's navel crushed. For this Samayra gone wild. 

After finishing the dance period, the male artist took Samayra to his green room, laid her to his bed, took some pieces of ice cubes and placed them to Samayra's navel. The Ice cubes were started melting and Samayra was biting her lips with moan, 'hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......................sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...................hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...................aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhsssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhh.............mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............................ooooooooooooooooooooooo.........hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....................aaaaaa.....................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.' 

Samayra was unable to bear the madness and desired immediate fuck. Hearing from Samayra, the artist undressed himself and Samayra and had Satisfactory Sex. After sex he took Samayra and dropped to her home. 

After reaching home, she noticed that, the artist made her navel to bleeding while he was poking her navel with that sword. She applied some antiseptic liquid and went for sleep. 


[More parts of Samayra will be arrived soon]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innocent Wife Raped by Khan

I (Ravi) and my wife Kavita attended one of our relative’s marriage and driving back to our city by car. It is about 6 hour’s journey, so after the marriage we started around 4 PM and planned to reach our home by 10 PM. Our journey was nice on this single road and hardly any traffic on the road. On the way we crossed so many villages and paddy fields and was enjoying our drive on this scenic route. My wife is in a lovely light green saree and a matching blouse; she is 25 yrs old with a height of 5’6” height and 65 Kg weight with a 36-32-38 shape body, fair and lovely girl with a nice silky hair. It is getting dark and that day it was full moon and it was so beautiful atmosphere but to our unlucky by around 8 PM in that night suddenly I heard a blasting sound from my car tire and it got punctured. I cursed on my luck and pulled the car to the side of the road and took the torch light from dash board and started replacing the tire.  It was a nice night with moonlight around and t...

Young Indian Priyanka with African Negro

Hello friends my name is Priyanka. This happened in my life when I went to Africa for my college project. I am 19. I am 5 feet 7 inches tall and slim build. My color is milk white. In my family we are total three people. When I was studying archaeology in my college, I used to do the project as suggested by our HOD. I thought of doing it a little differently. So, I decided to study and prepare a project on the life style of a village in Africa. This is really important for me to grow more in our career. But I did not get permission from my family to go to Africa. Finally, I persuaded my mother and got her consent. Finally, I travelled to Africa. I knew there would be people there who were all black and had very rough skin. I am sometimes curious as well as scared. There I met a tour guide named Akachi and with his help I visited many villages and met many people and learned many things. But when I told Akachi about my plan, he said that the plan is not as good as I expected. He told ...

Hindu Housewife's Muslim Cock Fantasy

Hello readers, I am Shweta, a 28 year old homemaker from a small town. I belong to a typical Hindu family. I never had a boyfriend or any sexual experience before marriage. I have a nice milky white body with big tits, a round juicy ass and a pretty goddess-like face, which usually turns many heads with lustful desires. This is my first experience narration on ISS. After reading many stories here I wanted to do this for a long time. My husband is a typical Hindu businessman, busy in business, even in bed. We have sex once or twice a month, which makes me yearn for other stud men. It was only after we got married that I started feeling attracted to other men. We have been married for 4 years and have no children. My husband never lasts more than a few seconds and leaves me unsatisfied with an almost unused pussy. It was then that I started watching porn and reading sex stories. This gave birth to many fantasies that I knew my husband would never be able to fulfill. My unfulfilled wishes...

Housewife Forced into Sex with Servant

Friends, I am anjali. .Thanks to " NavelStories" for sharing their collection of Indian erotic material. I Anjali came from a very simple, conservative family in Anand in Gujarat. I was married to Rajiv Dalal. Rajivs family was very reputed in Cloth market circle.The Dalal family had bought a 3 story apartment building in Borivli. The ground floor belonged to Rajivs father and the flats on upper floors belonged to Rajiv and his brothers each. Rajiv was given the third floor.Though they had separate flats, the entire family cooked and ate their meals together in their parents flats. The Dalal family, though lived in modern city like Mumbai, still followed many old rituals. Women had to wear Saree and cover their head in front of seniors in the household.Men usually worked and women took care of household. Senior Dalal was now retired and he and his wife spent more time in their ancestral home in Vapi and lesser time, especially festival time, in Mumbai.But even when they were...

Neighbor Saw my Wife naked

This is a story that unfolded over the course of a few weeks with our neighbor, Glen, a retired older man who lives in the house directly across the street. Like many of these stories, things started out innocently enough but grew progressively wilder as time passed, eventually leading to him seeing more of my hot little wife, Madison, than any neighbor would ever expect. ------ It was a beautiful Friday morning, and I was out of the house before the sun rose to hit the road for a job that was a couple of hours away. Around 7:30 AM, I realized I had forgotten to roll the trash bin out to the curb. I cursed at myself and picked up my cell phone from the passenger seat to call Madison. The phone rang three times before she answered. "Hey babe, is everything okay?" Madison asked, her tired voice indicating I had just woken her up. "Yeah, everything's fine," I replied. "I just forgot to roll the trash out to the street. The garbage truck usually comes to pick i...