Today story is very special because it's about a ep user maghi24 she got her navel played with a group of collage boys one day she was in her class wearing a saree below her navel some boys were staring at her navel and were commenting on it she covered her navel but they were still teasing her she couldn't tolerate it and made a complaint to principal about boys the principal removed those boys from collage but the boys made a plan to take revenge from her they made a plan after few days they followed her and and stopped her on a isolated road Maghi saw them and she knewed what they want she begged them to let her go but they slapped her covered her mouth and took her to a bungalow there they tied her to bed lifted her top and one by one licked her navel poked her belly with pens dropped liches in her navel and drilled her navel with their nails and fingered her navel by taking turns and kissed belly they burnt her navel with some cream type gell and finally punched her belly and kicked her and after 3 hours let her go she was holding her tummy while she left her eyes were full of tears
Hello friends my name is Priyanka. This happened in my life when I went to Africa for my college project. I am 19. I am 5 feet 7 inches tall and slim build. My color is milk white. In my family we are total three people. When I was studying archaeology in my college, I used to do the project as suggested by our HOD. I thought of doing it a little differently. So, I decided to study and prepare a project on the life style of a village in Africa. This is really important for me to grow more in our career. But I did not get permission from my family to go to Africa. Finally, I persuaded my mother and got her consent. Finally, I travelled to Africa. I knew there would be people there who were all black and had very rough skin. I am sometimes curious as well as scared. There I met a tour guide named Akachi and with his help I visited many villages and met many people and learned many things. But when I told Akachi about my plan, he said that the plan is not as good as I expected. He told ...
Comments