Once I went to a big garden with my boy-friend. I was very attractive and had a white complexion and proportionate figure.At his request I was wearing a black silk saree with black blouse. The choli was short and saree was draped in a sexy way well below my navel (about 3"-4" below navel). My waist was very slim and belly flat but the oval navel was smooth and extra deep. We talked and walked. He gave me ice-cream and we sat beside a tree and ate the ice-cream. It was a summer noon holiday and after sometime I took rest by lying on my back on grass. We talked in that way and I was looking at the sky and birds on trees and sky. Suddenly he saw a beetle was creeping on to my saree from the ground below but I was totally unmindful of this. Gradually the beetle crawled on to my belly and I was aware of it. I tried to throw the beetle away but he stopped me in doing so. I was astonished but obeyed him. The beetle gradually moved all over my flat white belly and ultimately found its destination----the great deep hole just in the middle of my belly---my cute sexy and extra deep navel. Once it felt the hole of my navel with its antenna and claws it tried to insert or slid itself inside the pit but it was difficult for the insect as it was a little oversize. But after vigorous trying it went in and suddenly disappeared inside my navel-hole. Nothing was visible but only the muscles around my navel was moving just like a bellydancer's navel and belly does. I was terrified and cursed him for this but he consoled me. I told him that the beetle found the deepest central point or fold in my navel bottom and now scratching and digging it violently. He asked me how was I feel. I told that I was getting extreme pain at that point and also getting extreme heavenly pleasure. I agreed to let it be that way and it was impossible to extricate that insect without hurting me at that stage as it was in violent digging motion. So we both let it there(in the depth of my navel) and enjoyed the situation. Gradually I was so excited that I thanked my boyfriend for the episode. I never experienced before such heavenly feeling in my life. Now the pain was less and enjoyment was more----------I want that for indefinite time from him.
Hello friends my name is Priyanka. This happened in my life when I went to Africa for my college project. I am 19. I am 5 feet 7 inches tall and slim build. My color is milk white. In my family we are total three people. When I was studying archaeology in my college, I used to do the project as suggested by our HOD. I thought of doing it a little differently. So, I decided to study and prepare a project on the life style of a village in Africa. This is really important for me to grow more in our career. But I did not get permission from my family to go to Africa. Finally, I persuaded my mother and got her consent. Finally, I travelled to Africa. I knew there would be people there who were all black and had very rough skin. I am sometimes curious as well as scared. There I met a tour guide named Akachi and with his help I visited many villages and met many people and learned many things. But when I told Akachi about my plan, he said that the plan is not as good as I expected. He told ...
Comments