My husband has this strange habit of inserting his fingers into my navel when we go out for a shopping or a movie. For this he insists me wear saree right below my navel. It actually started in a movie theatre, I had worn saree above navel. There was romantic scene playing in the movie, and my husband tried to touch my navel, as I had tucked it above navel, he asked me to pull my saree down and I did so. He admired my navel, kissed it and inserted into my navel. And started rolling it over and over. As it was first time in theatre, i felt shy and asked him to take out his hand, but he continued and i too enjoyed as it was dark in the theatre. After this incident, he asked me expose my navel always to him by wearing low hip sarees, low waist jeans and skirts. I felt very much shy initially to show my navel in front of my family members, later got used to it as I too liked wearing it as such. But very recently, my husband puts his finger in my navel in public places. I dont know somehow i too enjoy it. If I am in saree, i dont care as it hides many a times, but when in jeans or skirts, I feel shy, as I do not cover it with tops and i will be wearing short tops or cholis. Recently, we had been to a mall and my husband selected one lehenga which had low neck choli and low hip ghagra. He asked me to try it out, and when I came out from trial room, he saw and inserted his finger into my deep navel and gave a kiss on it in front of all. It was a very lovely moment. He is a great admirer of my navel, he says he loves it as it is very deep and oval in shape. Thats why he ask me flaunt my navel in public. Now I feel uncomfort if I cover it with salwar or tops. So, now I wear saree, jeans or skirts to show my navel.
Hello friends my name is Priyanka. This happened in my life when I went to Africa for my college project. I am 19. I am 5 feet 7 inches tall and slim build. My color is milk white. In my family we are total three people. When I was studying archaeology in my college, I used to do the project as suggested by our HOD. I thought of doing it a little differently. So, I decided to study and prepare a project on the life style of a village in Africa. This is really important for me to grow more in our career. But I did not get permission from my family to go to Africa. Finally, I persuaded my mother and got her consent. Finally, I travelled to Africa. I knew there would be people there who were all black and had very rough skin. I am sometimes curious as well as scared. There I met a tour guide named Akachi and with his help I visited many villages and met many people and learned many things. But when I told Akachi about my plan, he said that the plan is not as good as I expected. He told ...
Comments