This story is about me and a girl I had meet her in Mumbai college and we became friends her name is maghi we were in same class after our graduation completed we both separated and became busy in our life's in searching job and focusing on our careers but destiny had other plans for us I hAd a job in a company there I saw maghi we were meeting after ten years she had become more beautiful even more pretty then college days we meet again had a long chat we were very happy we exchange our phone numbers and were in touch one day boss called us and said there is a delegation coming for a meeting so we both had to go with the boss it was a five star hotel we had rooms booked me and maghi got one room to share because other rooms were full we got room keys went in out room and maghi had woren a green saree below her navel I saw her navel and made a plan to play with it I went near her and suddenly poked her navel she jumped and said what are you doing I said your navel is very nice she laughed and said you wanna play with it I said sure she lied on bed flat I removed her pallu and navel play begin I kissed her navel licked her belly and tickled her lower belly her belly was smelling so good like fresh mango I poured honey in her navel and licked it clean then I bought electric tooth brush and tickled her navel then finally I inserted my finger in her navel and twisted it round and round and kissed her whole belly again and finally kissed her tummy hole till my heart filled.
Hello friends my name is Priyanka. This happened in my life when I went to Africa for my college project. I am 19. I am 5 feet 7 inches tall and slim build. My color is milk white. In my family we are total three people. When I was studying archaeology in my college, I used to do the project as suggested by our HOD. I thought of doing it a little differently. So, I decided to study and prepare a project on the life style of a village in Africa. This is really important for me to grow more in our career. But I did not get permission from my family to go to Africa. Finally, I persuaded my mother and got her consent. Finally, I travelled to Africa. I knew there would be people there who were all black and had very rough skin. I am sometimes curious as well as scared. There I met a tour guide named Akachi and with his help I visited many villages and met many people and learned many things. But when I told Akachi about my plan, he said that the plan is not as good as I expected. He told ...
Comments