I used to travel in a bus daily to my college....and it used to be a full packed bus daily..one day a very hot girl in black tight t-shirt came in the bus..her boobs were big and her navel shape came in her tight t-shirt..it was big..it was a packed bus..then aftergetting into the bus she was standimg wherever she got place..coincidently she was standing near a beggar like men..as soon as she was standing there that black dirty men was continuously staring at her..as she was standing she was catching the rod which was up..so as her hand went up her belly was visible..it was white and sexy..that men was continuously staring at her belly..that girl didn't saw him staring..after sometime there was a push in the bus and she again took her hand up to catch the rod for support and this time her whole navel was visible..that men can't believe what he saw..he would have cumed in his pants..after sometime her stop arrived and she got down..I think that man would have masturbated after thinking of what he had seen!!
Hello friends my name is Priyanka. This happened in my life when I went to Africa for my college project. I am 19. I am 5 feet 7 inches tall and slim build. My color is milk white. In my family we are total three people. When I was studying archaeology in my college, I used to do the project as suggested by our HOD. I thought of doing it a little differently. So, I decided to study and prepare a project on the life style of a village in Africa. This is really important for me to grow more in our career. But I did not get permission from my family to go to Africa. Finally, I persuaded my mother and got her consent. Finally, I travelled to Africa. I knew there would be people there who were all black and had very rough skin. I am sometimes curious as well as scared. There I met a tour guide named Akachi and with his help I visited many villages and met many people and learned many things. But when I told Akachi about my plan, he said that the plan is not as good as I expected. He told ...
Comments