Skip to main content

My Sister's Navel Play

Hi everyone, today I am sharing
my experience which happend
3 years ago with me. I was in my
house with my sister. She is very
beautiful big boobs sexy figure
34 26 38. She is very attaractive
and sexy and when she wears
saree she looks very beautiful. I
always wanted to see her navel. It
was my long time desire because
I had saw her little glampes of
navel while she was taking
something from upper shelf her
half part of navel was visible.
While she was working from that
day I got mad about her navel. I
started to think how to convince
her to let me play with her navel. I
made a plan. I planned that when
my parents will not be at home I
will play with her navel. I got my
chance. My parents went out for
1 month for some buissnes
meeting. I was in house with my
didi. She took my care like her
son. I then made a plan. My first
step was to started it as playfull
thing. I asked her didi can we go
somewhere out she agreed she
wored her red cottan saree she
was looking gorgeous . I saw that
she had weared her saree 4/5
inch below her navel. I asked her
naughtily, didi if we will go in
train every one will do this. She
asked what. I inserted my index
finger in her navel and said this
and twisted my finger. She
laughed and said I would love it. I
felt moisture and warmness of
her navel. The and fregarance of
her navel was driving me crazy.
We were about to go when
suddenly my sister abdomen
started toain very badly she was
not able to stand. I made her lay
on bed and made her comfertable.
She said my abdomen is paining. I
pushed her pallu from her belly
and saw her silky smooth milky
white belly and her deep navel
hole. I slowley touched her belly
oh god it was like touching a ice
cream. I was just staring at her
navel continuesly. She saw me
and asked beta why are you
starring my belly and navel? I said
didi I wanna play with your navel.
She thinked for one minute and
said ok. I licked kissed tickled and
licked her belly and navel and all. I
heard was her moaring sound
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
mmmhhhhhhhhhhhhh
eeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhh
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaa
a aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr
mmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhh
hhh... She was enjoying from that
day. Till now whenever I wanna
play with her belly and navel she
never refuses she to enjoys it a
lot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innocent Wife Raped by Khan

I (Ravi) and my wife Kavita attended one of our relative’s marriage and driving back to our city by car. It is about 6 hour’s journey, so after the marriage we started around 4 PM and planned to reach our home by 10 PM. Our journey was nice on this single road and hardly any traffic on the road. On the way we crossed so many villages and paddy fields and was enjoying our drive on this scenic route. My wife is in a lovely light green saree and a matching blouse; she is 25 yrs old with a height of 5’6” height and 65 Kg weight with a 36-32-38 shape body, fair and lovely girl with a nice silky hair. It is getting dark and that day it was full moon and it was so beautiful atmosphere but to our unlucky by around 8 PM in that night suddenly I heard a blasting sound from my car tire and it got punctured. I cursed on my luck and pulled the car to the side of the road and took the torch light from dash board and started replacing the tire.  It was a nice night with moonlight around and t...

Young Indian Priyanka with African Negro

Hello friends my name is Priyanka. This happened in my life when I went to Africa for my college project. I am 19. I am 5 feet 7 inches tall and slim build. My color is milk white. In my family we are total three people. When I was studying archaeology in my college, I used to do the project as suggested by our HOD. I thought of doing it a little differently. So, I decided to study and prepare a project on the life style of a village in Africa. This is really important for me to grow more in our career. But I did not get permission from my family to go to Africa. Finally, I persuaded my mother and got her consent. Finally, I travelled to Africa. I knew there would be people there who were all black and had very rough skin. I am sometimes curious as well as scared. There I met a tour guide named Akachi and with his help I visited many villages and met many people and learned many things. But when I told Akachi about my plan, he said that the plan is not as good as I expected. He told ...

Hindu Housewife's Muslim Cock Fantasy

Hello readers, I am Shweta, a 28 year old homemaker from a small town. I belong to a typical Hindu family. I never had a boyfriend or any sexual experience before marriage. I have a nice milky white body with big tits, a round juicy ass and a pretty goddess-like face, which usually turns many heads with lustful desires. This is my first experience narration on ISS. After reading many stories here I wanted to do this for a long time. My husband is a typical Hindu businessman, busy in business, even in bed. We have sex once or twice a month, which makes me yearn for other stud men. It was only after we got married that I started feeling attracted to other men. We have been married for 4 years and have no children. My husband never lasts more than a few seconds and leaves me unsatisfied with an almost unused pussy. It was then that I started watching porn and reading sex stories. This gave birth to many fantasies that I knew my husband would never be able to fulfill. My unfulfilled wishes...

Housewife Forced into Sex with Servant

Friends, I am anjali. .Thanks to " NavelStories" for sharing their collection of Indian erotic material. I Anjali came from a very simple, conservative family in Anand in Gujarat. I was married to Rajiv Dalal. Rajivs family was very reputed in Cloth market circle.The Dalal family had bought a 3 story apartment building in Borivli. The ground floor belonged to Rajivs father and the flats on upper floors belonged to Rajiv and his brothers each. Rajiv was given the third floor.Though they had separate flats, the entire family cooked and ate their meals together in their parents flats. The Dalal family, though lived in modern city like Mumbai, still followed many old rituals. Women had to wear Saree and cover their head in front of seniors in the household.Men usually worked and women took care of household. Senior Dalal was now retired and he and his wife spent more time in their ancestral home in Vapi and lesser time, especially festival time, in Mumbai.But even when they were...

Neighbor Saw my Wife naked

This is a story that unfolded over the course of a few weeks with our neighbor, Glen, a retired older man who lives in the house directly across the street. Like many of these stories, things started out innocently enough but grew progressively wilder as time passed, eventually leading to him seeing more of my hot little wife, Madison, than any neighbor would ever expect. ------ It was a beautiful Friday morning, and I was out of the house before the sun rose to hit the road for a job that was a couple of hours away. Around 7:30 AM, I realized I had forgotten to roll the trash bin out to the curb. I cursed at myself and picked up my cell phone from the passenger seat to call Madison. The phone rang three times before she answered. "Hey babe, is everything okay?" Madison asked, her tired voice indicating I had just woken her up. "Yeah, everything's fine," I replied. "I just forgot to roll the trash out to the street. The garbage truck usually comes to pick i...