One day I was on date with my girl friend Maghi we were in a resort and she had wore a green bikin and her belly and navel were visible I saw her navel and took her in room and made her lie on bed and circled her navel with my tongue and licked her navel then I kissed her whole belly and made sounds on her belly and messaged her belly and tickled her belly and purer chilled water in her navel and covered her belly with ice cream and licked it from her belly she was moaning loudly ooooohhhhhhh aaaaaahhhhhhh eeeeeeehhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaahhhhhhhh iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihhhhhh then I kissed her navel and kept my head on her belly and it was so worm soft and silky like a rose then I finally fingered her navel and she was enjoying it a lot her navel play continued for about three more hours after that we went out on shopping
Hello friends my name is Priyanka. This happened in my life when I went to Africa for my college project. I am 19. I am 5 feet 7 inches tall and slim build. My color is milk white. In my family we are total three people. When I was studying archaeology in my college, I used to do the project as suggested by our HOD. I thought of doing it a little differently. So, I decided to study and prepare a project on the life style of a village in Africa. This is really important for me to grow more in our career. But I did not get permission from my family to go to Africa. Finally, I persuaded my mother and got her consent. Finally, I travelled to Africa. I knew there would be people there who were all black and had very rough skin. I am sometimes curious as well as scared. There I met a tour guide named Akachi and with his help I visited many villages and met many people and learned many things. But when I told Akachi about my plan, he said that the plan is not as good as I expected. He told ...
Comments