Hi guys this happened when i once when i used to come to ernakulam from muvattupuzha during my first year in the college. It was a nice sunday evening and i was going to ernakulam. I saw a ernakulam bus in the muvattupuzha KSRTC stand and ran towards the bus but when i reached the bus it was so crowded and i couldnt find any space to keep my luggage. I boarded the bus carefully and there were lots of teenagers in the bus who were going to the ernakulam. I was going to the middle of the bus and my big thick ass was rubbing other womens body. But i didnt mind since it happens everytime i board a bus. When i reached there were some guys standing behind me. The bus driver came in and sarted the bus and the bus started to move slowly. After few kilometres most of the people in the bus were so sleepy and the middle of the bus was so crowded that some guy started to press his erect penis between my ass cheeks and i didnt see him as the bus was so crowded. After few minutes he started to feel my ass with his hands. I dont know what to do so i stood there without making any disturbance. He continued his job and started to squeeze my ass cheeks with his hand and i started to feel so terrible that somebody will see this. When i looked around everybody was so sleepy. He got confidence when i stood there without saying anything. He then moved his hand from my ass to my navel and started to press his hand and pulled me close to him so that he could jerk his penis between my ass cheeks. And he was slowly rubbing his penis between my ass cheeks. I was getting so horny that my pussy started to become wet. He continued to rub the penis till he get off the bus at tripunithura. It was the best bus journey i ever had.
Hello friends my name is Priyanka. This happened in my life when I went to Africa for my college project. I am 19. I am 5 feet 7 inches tall and slim build. My color is milk white. In my family we are total three people. When I was studying archaeology in my college, I used to do the project as suggested by our HOD. I thought of doing it a little differently. So, I decided to study and prepare a project on the life style of a village in Africa. This is really important for me to grow more in our career. But I did not get permission from my family to go to Africa. Finally, I persuaded my mother and got her consent. Finally, I travelled to Africa. I knew there would be people there who were all black and had very rough skin. I am sometimes curious as well as scared. There I met a tour guide named Akachi and with his help I visited many villages and met many people and learned many things. But when I told Akachi about my plan, he said that the plan is not as good as I expected. He told ...
Comments