Skip to main content

Navel Encounter In Chiffon Sari

I am a 41 years old attractive lady. Although I like to wear chiffon saris but do not have the courage to expose my delicious navel. I find my navel too sexy to expose. I have sexy abdomen and back and a fair complexioned lovely skin. A colleague of mine who is my admirer always try to look into my chiffon pallu to have a glimpse of my navel but is always disappointed because just when the show is about to begun, comes my sari. I am pretty sure that he has a great desire to see my navel.

One day I was not feeling well in office and took some medicines which had sedation. I wanted to take some rest. I found a secluded room and lied down on my back on a long office table. I covered my eyes with my arms and dozed off to sleep. After around one hour of sleep I felt some trembling hand feeling my abdomen. I found he was same colleague who was feeling my abdomen taking me to be asleep. I was half asleep and could feel his touch but was too tired to react instantly. I realized that as my arms were stretched upwards my sari went about an inch lower and my sexy navel was totally nude!


Now I was fully awake and was about to get up to stop him when suddenly I felt his finger accidentally falling into my deep dark and oval shaped navel. I started enjoying his touch and behaved as if I was fast asleep. His finger was poking my navel. The more he was poking more deep it was becoming. Suddenly he took out his finger and my navel was left without anything. I could feel it contracting on its own and wanting to have at something in it. Suddenly I felt some wet thing touching the contours of my navel. He was actually licking my navel. His tongue was feeling the contours of my navel and it went inside my navel. my navel started opening and the tongue went inside. He was licking the juice oozing out of my navel and kissing it gently. The juice was so strong that I could actually smell it. His lick was having a cascading effect on my clitoris which got erect. Suddenly a strong wave came into my body and I was totally still and erect. I CAME AND HAD ANS ****** ! Seeing me moving he dissappeared and I had a wonderful experience to narrate.


Even now when I recall this incident I have a wet feeling inside my panties....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innocent Wife Raped by Khan

I (Ravi) and my wife Kavita attended one of our relative’s marriage and driving back to our city by car. It is about 6 hour’s journey, so after the marriage we started around 4 PM and planned to reach our home by 10 PM. Our journey was nice on this single road and hardly any traffic on the road. On the way we crossed so many villages and paddy fields and was enjoying our drive on this scenic route. My wife is in a lovely light green saree and a matching blouse; she is 25 yrs old with a height of 5’6” height and 65 Kg weight with a 36-32-38 shape body, fair and lovely girl with a nice silky hair. It is getting dark and that day it was full moon and it was so beautiful atmosphere but to our unlucky by around 8 PM in that night suddenly I heard a blasting sound from my car tire and it got punctured. I cursed on my luck and pulled the car to the side of the road and took the torch light from dash board and started replacing the tire.  It was a nice night with moonlight around and t...

Young Indian Priyanka with African Negro

Hello friends my name is Priyanka. This happened in my life when I went to Africa for my college project. I am 19. I am 5 feet 7 inches tall and slim build. My color is milk white. In my family we are total three people. When I was studying archaeology in my college, I used to do the project as suggested by our HOD. I thought of doing it a little differently. So, I decided to study and prepare a project on the life style of a village in Africa. This is really important for me to grow more in our career. But I did not get permission from my family to go to Africa. Finally, I persuaded my mother and got her consent. Finally, I travelled to Africa. I knew there would be people there who were all black and had very rough skin. I am sometimes curious as well as scared. There I met a tour guide named Akachi and with his help I visited many villages and met many people and learned many things. But when I told Akachi about my plan, he said that the plan is not as good as I expected. He told ...

Hindu Housewife's Muslim Cock Fantasy

Hello readers, I am Shweta, a 28 year old homemaker from a small town. I belong to a typical Hindu family. I never had a boyfriend or any sexual experience before marriage. I have a nice milky white body with big tits, a round juicy ass and a pretty goddess-like face, which usually turns many heads with lustful desires. This is my first experience narration on ISS. After reading many stories here I wanted to do this for a long time. My husband is a typical Hindu businessman, busy in business, even in bed. We have sex once or twice a month, which makes me yearn for other stud men. It was only after we got married that I started feeling attracted to other men. We have been married for 4 years and have no children. My husband never lasts more than a few seconds and leaves me unsatisfied with an almost unused pussy. It was then that I started watching porn and reading sex stories. This gave birth to many fantasies that I knew my husband would never be able to fulfill. My unfulfilled wishes...

Housewife Forced into Sex with Servant

Friends, I am anjali. .Thanks to " NavelStories" for sharing their collection of Indian erotic material. I Anjali came from a very simple, conservative family in Anand in Gujarat. I was married to Rajiv Dalal. Rajivs family was very reputed in Cloth market circle.The Dalal family had bought a 3 story apartment building in Borivli. The ground floor belonged to Rajivs father and the flats on upper floors belonged to Rajiv and his brothers each. Rajiv was given the third floor.Though they had separate flats, the entire family cooked and ate their meals together in their parents flats. The Dalal family, though lived in modern city like Mumbai, still followed many old rituals. Women had to wear Saree and cover their head in front of seniors in the household.Men usually worked and women took care of household. Senior Dalal was now retired and he and his wife spent more time in their ancestral home in Vapi and lesser time, especially festival time, in Mumbai.But even when they were...

Neighbor Saw my Wife naked

This is a story that unfolded over the course of a few weeks with our neighbor, Glen, a retired older man who lives in the house directly across the street. Like many of these stories, things started out innocently enough but grew progressively wilder as time passed, eventually leading to him seeing more of my hot little wife, Madison, than any neighbor would ever expect. ------ It was a beautiful Friday morning, and I was out of the house before the sun rose to hit the road for a job that was a couple of hours away. Around 7:30 AM, I realized I had forgotten to roll the trash bin out to the curb. I cursed at myself and picked up my cell phone from the passenger seat to call Madison. The phone rang three times before she answered. "Hey babe, is everything okay?" Madison asked, her tired voice indicating I had just woken her up. "Yeah, everything's fine," I replied. "I just forgot to roll the trash out to the street. The garbage truck usually comes to pick i...