Skip to main content

She Was To Excited To Control Herself

A couple years ago a close friend was visiting when we found ourselves bored and decided to take a ride with my friend driving. I was in the passenger seat with my wife in the back. after driving around for about 10 minutes I looked behind me to see why my friend was spending so much time looking into the rear view mirror. I was shocked to see my wife naked from the waist down and had a few fingers pushed deep inside her beautiful large lip pussy. I could see she was very wet and swollen from the excitement of performing for and being watched by my friend. She jumped a little when she noticed I had caught her but was too excited to stop. Her excitement grew when I just reached back and spread her legs as wide as they could go allowing all a great view and her a greater access to her soaking pussy. She began to moan loudly pumping her fingers and staring into the rear view mirror making sure my friend had a good view and was using it. My friend reached behind him and started rubbing her foot and leg. She responded by moving her ass forward in the seat taking his hand and guiding it into her pussy then lifting her shirt and squeezing and pinching her large tits and hard nipples making sure she was doing so in the view of his mirror. Even when he said he was having a problem driving do to his excitement didn't seem to slow her down. She then leaned forward between the seats ripped his pants open and stroked then sucked his cock while moaning very loudly. I decided to take that opportunity to run my hand between her legs and bury four fingers deep into her wild, wet, and rythmic pussy. I watched as she slid his extremely hard and swollen cock deeply in and out of her throat and mouth taking it all the way untill his balls touched her lips over and over again. She was squirting so much the entire back seat was wet from her juices when we turned down a dirt road next to the river.  We walked (almost ran) a good way into the  tall brush ending up by the water. Once there we played with her awaiting  body taking turns with her lusting pussy and pleasing mouth,as we rubbed her naked ass and squeezed her very large wanting nipples and tits. She was moaning, almost screaming loudly so we did not notice the couple walking up on us. They could have been watching at least 30 minutes without us being aware of their presents either way they didn't seem in a hurry walking past us they just smiled and said hello and that we should not stop as they would not be bothering us. It wasn't necessary for them say that because she would not stop or even slow down with the two of us until her every hole was dripping with our cum. We made sure she wasn't dissappointed, then posed her naked and took lots of pics allowing the man and woman interuptures to take a few sexy shots of all of us as a keepsake.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innocent Wife Raped by Khan

I (Ravi) and my wife Kavita attended one of our relative’s marriage and driving back to our city by car. It is about 6 hour’s journey, so after the marriage we started around 4 PM and planned to reach our home by 10 PM. Our journey was nice on this single road and hardly any traffic on the road. On the way we crossed so many villages and paddy fields and was enjoying our drive on this scenic route. My wife is in a lovely light green saree and a matching blouse; she is 25 yrs old with a height of 5’6” height and 65 Kg weight with a 36-32-38 shape body, fair and lovely girl with a nice silky hair. It is getting dark and that day it was full moon and it was so beautiful atmosphere but to our unlucky by around 8 PM in that night suddenly I heard a blasting sound from my car tire and it got punctured. I cursed on my luck and pulled the car to the side of the road and took the torch light from dash board and started replacing the tire.  It was a nice night with moonlight around and t...

Young Indian Priyanka with African Negro

Hello friends my name is Priyanka. This happened in my life when I went to Africa for my college project. I am 19. I am 5 feet 7 inches tall and slim build. My color is milk white. In my family we are total three people. When I was studying archaeology in my college, I used to do the project as suggested by our HOD. I thought of doing it a little differently. So, I decided to study and prepare a project on the life style of a village in Africa. This is really important for me to grow more in our career. But I did not get permission from my family to go to Africa. Finally, I persuaded my mother and got her consent. Finally, I travelled to Africa. I knew there would be people there who were all black and had very rough skin. I am sometimes curious as well as scared. There I met a tour guide named Akachi and with his help I visited many villages and met many people and learned many things. But when I told Akachi about my plan, he said that the plan is not as good as I expected. He told ...

Hindu Housewife's Muslim Cock Fantasy

Hello readers, I am Shweta, a 28 year old homemaker from a small town. I belong to a typical Hindu family. I never had a boyfriend or any sexual experience before marriage. I have a nice milky white body with big tits, a round juicy ass and a pretty goddess-like face, which usually turns many heads with lustful desires. This is my first experience narration on ISS. After reading many stories here I wanted to do this for a long time. My husband is a typical Hindu businessman, busy in business, even in bed. We have sex once or twice a month, which makes me yearn for other stud men. It was only after we got married that I started feeling attracted to other men. We have been married for 4 years and have no children. My husband never lasts more than a few seconds and leaves me unsatisfied with an almost unused pussy. It was then that I started watching porn and reading sex stories. This gave birth to many fantasies that I knew my husband would never be able to fulfill. My unfulfilled wishes...

Housewife Forced into Sex with Servant

Friends, I am anjali. .Thanks to " NavelStories" for sharing their collection of Indian erotic material. I Anjali came from a very simple, conservative family in Anand in Gujarat. I was married to Rajiv Dalal. Rajivs family was very reputed in Cloth market circle.The Dalal family had bought a 3 story apartment building in Borivli. The ground floor belonged to Rajivs father and the flats on upper floors belonged to Rajiv and his brothers each. Rajiv was given the third floor.Though they had separate flats, the entire family cooked and ate their meals together in their parents flats. The Dalal family, though lived in modern city like Mumbai, still followed many old rituals. Women had to wear Saree and cover their head in front of seniors in the household.Men usually worked and women took care of household. Senior Dalal was now retired and he and his wife spent more time in their ancestral home in Vapi and lesser time, especially festival time, in Mumbai.But even when they were...

Neighbor Saw my Wife naked

This is a story that unfolded over the course of a few weeks with our neighbor, Glen, a retired older man who lives in the house directly across the street. Like many of these stories, things started out innocently enough but grew progressively wilder as time passed, eventually leading to him seeing more of my hot little wife, Madison, than any neighbor would ever expect. ------ It was a beautiful Friday morning, and I was out of the house before the sun rose to hit the road for a job that was a couple of hours away. Around 7:30 AM, I realized I had forgotten to roll the trash bin out to the curb. I cursed at myself and picked up my cell phone from the passenger seat to call Madison. The phone rang three times before she answered. "Hey babe, is everything okay?" Madison asked, her tired voice indicating I had just woken her up. "Yeah, everything's fine," I replied. "I just forgot to roll the trash out to the street. The garbage truck usually comes to pick i...