Skip to main content

Wife consoles my Jilted Buddy: 8

i saw jon lower his hips.... he was going to lower his cock in to wife's widely spread and exposed pussy!

i felt this heat in me... it was overwhelming... my wife is gonna get fucked!!!


wife let out a surprised moan.. :uhhh..

then suddenly…


wife: no! no!

i saw wife got up slightly, she reached her hand downwards to where her pussy was… i think he pushed jon’s cock away.. she immediately turned her body sideways and lifted both her knees to get out of jon’s missionary position grasp on her and shut her legs tight…

jon was caught in shock…

then he reacted…

jon leaned over to wife… : please. please…

he shook wife’s shoulder… wife didn’t respond o him.. then.. he kneel walk closer to wife butt, adjusted his cock and aim the pussy opening. he struggled to push his cock in… he thrust his hips forward… all he did was just stroking wife’s pussy lips with his penis head… i’ve tried that before.. there was no way he’s pushing his cock in… once wife decide it’s shut… it’s shut…

he shook wife’s arm again… ‘pleaseee…. just for awhile?… “

no answer from wife….

he gave up… moved over to the other side of the bed and laid down… it was awkward… wife facing the other way.. jon laying down and staring at the ceiling…

then, a long while later…

jon: i’m sorry…


his voice sounded really sad. half sobbing… he was crying….

then… wife had some movement… she straightened her legs… pulled her panties back on… then slowly…… she turned… then she went into jon’s arms to give him a hug….

jon: i’m sorry…..


wife shook her head and just hugged him from the side… they remained still for awhile.. jon sounded like he’s still sobbing….. then….

wife got up! she put one leg over jon’s tummy and got herself on top of him… she positioned herself on top.. cowgirl position… she starts to move her hips forwards….. backwards…… forwards……. backwards……. wife was humping jon’s cock! wife had her panties on. don’t think jon’s boxers were on… she continued to rub him gently…

jon: it’s ok…..

wife didn’t take kind to his comment… she increased her speed of rubbing his cock… then… she pulled down both straps of her camisole… the top half of the camisole slide slowly down her breasts… it got stuck halfway.. her boobs are too big… she pulled the piece down… then.. she reached forward for jon’s hands, grabbed them… then pulled his hands to her breasts… then, she return her focus to rubbing and humping jon’s penis… jon’s hands didn’t move much at first… then… i think he got turned on… his hands started to fidget…. squeeze wife’s breasts….

wife: uhh…..

her nipples were probably rubbed hard by jon’s hands now… she was sort of cowgirl fucking her…. i could hear her moan… her waist movement increased speed.. she rubbed jon harder….

suddenly..

jon tried his best to stay quiet… he let out a very soft moan…. : aaaahhhhhhh….

wife continued to rub him…. but she gradually slowed down… jon’s hand fell off her breasts….. then slowly.. wife stopped moving her hips… she slowly got off jon and fell to the area of bed beside him… i saw her swipe her thighs, like wiping off stuff…

jon must have ejaculated she she was on top… jon began snoring in no time… wife didn’t move… i decided it was time for me to go to bed…


next morning… i intended to wake up earlier…. but… FUCK! over slept.. woke up blur blur… feeling like i was waking up from a dream... a dream where jon was fucking wife missionary... i could hear her moaning... it sounded so real......


then realize and remembered wife was sharing bed with jon.. better go and check….

phew.. they were sleeping separately, jon facing the other side.. wife facing the ceiling….. legs wide spread… i took a good look… wait… wtf!

look at her panties.. it was adjusted.. like stretched to one side for awhile... the cum stain on her panties was there.. but problem was... it was moist... not dried up like it should be as it was 7 hours ago since she rode on jon's penis and humped the shit out of him...

as you can see for yourselves… wife’s panties is wet…. and it’s not from the outside.. it’s from the inside…. wtf….

i went over and carried her up.. she cuddled into my embrace… i brought her back to our bedroom and laid her down…. i was puzzled… i slide my hand slowly into wife’s panties.. felt for her pussy….

fuck! it was wet!! why was it so wet!!!! i saw her nipples erect again….

wife: uhhh….. stop…

she woke a little and pulled my hand away..

her pussy is still wet… why…. it was really wet… but not like a load of cum being ejaculated inside….


what the hell happened???

wife was stubbornly asleep… she was like exhausted, like she had been fucked repeatedly in a sex marathon…. ok i am exaggerating…


i got bored.. went back to sleep…. when i woke up.. wife was in the toilet.. showering… i took her phone.. read her chat log from where i stopped reading yesterday…




i read the part wife texted jon to come over to stay with us…



wife: hubby ask you to come over and spend the night.


jon: ok ! =) what time?

wife: we are going home soon.. maybe 2 hours time?

jon: ok can’t wait.. you wear the pink sexy piece again?


wife: it’s in the wash haha.


jon: so what you gonna wear?

wife: you will find out later lo.. hehe

jon: can i pick the color?


wife: ok

jon: i pick purple..

wife: hmmm.. ok…


jon: later late at night you come visit me la…


wife: naughty…

jon: haha. i’m sure he allows…

wife: don’t rubbish….


jon: just visit only.. and maybe a hug that’s all….

wife: haha. sure just a hug..

jon: yup

wife: ok … see if i can wake up first …. hehe


jon: must wake up ok.. i need a hug from you.. if not i cannot sleep…


wife: ok….


jon: maybe add in a kiss too?

wife: you ar. i knew it…

jon: hehe. of course. you are too sexy…. need you to help me….

wife: help you? with?

jon: haha.. you didn’t finish your job in the wave pool…

wife: i did! you shot!

jon: but because i was too excited.. not because of your rubbing….

wife: hmmmm… so?

jon: maybe later you finish it for me la…..

wife: hmmmm….. see how lo… hehe


jon: i can also finish mine… hehe


wife: what you mean….

jon: i didn’t finish helping you in the wave pool too…

wife: erm…. hmmmm… nvm!


jon: why? what you mean…


wife: hehe. nothing.. text later….

an hour later

timing was around the time we were at home and i was showering..


wife whatsapp jon:

wife: hehe.


jon: wow! omg! sexy!


wife: hehe


jon: but it’s not purple…


wife: see carefully…


jon: really? can’t see anything..

jon: wa wa wa!!!

jon: so tempting to spread them and…. hehe

jon: you bluff me, still don’t see any purple….

wife: hehe. it’s purplish grey then…


jon: die la…

wife: why?

jon: you are so sexy… how.. what if later i lose control…


wife: and?

jon: haha.. push you down and spread your legs…..


wife: hehe… funny…

wife: you mean like this? hehe



jon: wa! you are really trying to tempt me or….


wife: or what??

jon: you really want it with me? hehe


wife: hehe.. just be happy ok… see you later…



jon: ok.. see you.. you make me happy later...

there wasn’t anymore messages after that…. i decided to go join wife in our bathroom and clean up… i saw wife showering… her panties were washed and cleaned…. hanging to dry… wife was washing her thighs area for a really long time…

me: good morning darling…


wife: huh..

she didn’t realize i came in.. she stopped washing her thigh area…

me: so how did you sleep last night?

i took off my clothes.. went into the shower and hugged her from behind…


wife: huh… nothing much lo…

i moved for her nipples…

wife: ouch….

i turned her around… her nipples were rather sore and red… fuck.. jon must have been very violent on her last night… maybe from the frustration that he didn’t get to penetrate her….

me: oh my… why are they so red…. jon forced himself on you?

wife: nope… no la….

she blushed….

me: something happened right… hehe.. tell me….

i hugged her...

wife: nothing much la….

me: come on darling… share your naughty adventure..


wife: i was very sleepy… not really sure what happened…..


me: just tell me what you can remember ok…


wife hesitated…. : you cannot be angry ok…

me: of course i won’t be…

wife: ok…. he hugged me to sleep at first… then he started to be naughty… touch me …. make me feel hot lo….

me: and then…

wife: he poke his thing at my down there lo… then i think he got bored… so he…. erm…. he turn me around lo…. then… he…. finger me down there….


wife started to stroke my hard erected cock….

me: hehe.. now you’re comfortable with him fingering liao right…

wife: hehe… don’t know….


me: what else?

wife: well…. i let him finger and enjoy lo…. but he wanted more…. he turned me around… spread my legs….

me: waaaaaa


wife was stroking me hard fast…. masturbating me…

wife: he pulled up my panties… then he push in lo…..


me: waaa…. you let him ah??


wife: OF COURSE NOT LA!!! i stopped him before he could push in…

me: huh.. why?

wife: don’t want….

me: wow.. darling.. you are amazing…. really have self control...


wife: hehe… but a bit go in… a little bit only.. his penis head… the tip.. i couldn’t push it away fast enough….


me: haha… anything else?


wife: erm… after i reject him… he was quite sad lo… could hear him cry… so poor thing… soooo…. i…. i climb over him and rub for him lo….

me: haha.. you ride him ah?? did he shoot…

wife: yup…. so sticky! must change the bed sheet…

me: no wonder your panties so stained when i carried you back this morning….

wife: really?

me: but dear ah.. this morning your panties was still very wet leh… how come ah…. got another morning second round??

wife kept quiet….

wife kept quiet... she seem deep in thought....

wife: i really don't know... i think... maybe....


me: he fucked you while you were asleep?

wife: no no.. cannot be... i will feel it and stop him.... maybe he....

me: finger?

wife: yup... i think so... i remember cuddling with him sometime during our sleep...

me: and then...

wife: i don't know.... half awake half asleep.. felt arouse.... hehe


me: no wonder your down there was so wet!

wife: tsk... enough le....

we finished our bath... wife went out first.. she put on some sports wear.. singlet and shorts... no bra... then she went out to the living room...

i followed after... wife was in the kitchen... making coffee and heating up some toast...

i realized something about her...
she didn't dry herself much with the towel after showering... the color of her nipple was visible through the singlet as she had no bra on!


wa.. wife.. on purpose??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innocent Wife Raped by Khan

I (Ravi) and my wife Kavita attended one of our relative’s marriage and driving back to our city by car. It is about 6 hour’s journey, so after the marriage we started around 4 PM and planned to reach our home by 10 PM. Our journey was nice on this single road and hardly any traffic on the road. On the way we crossed so many villages and paddy fields and was enjoying our drive on this scenic route. My wife is in a lovely light green saree and a matching blouse; she is 25 yrs old with a height of 5’6” height and 65 Kg weight with a 36-32-38 shape body, fair and lovely girl with a nice silky hair. It is getting dark and that day it was full moon and it was so beautiful atmosphere but to our unlucky by around 8 PM in that night suddenly I heard a blasting sound from my car tire and it got punctured. I cursed on my luck and pulled the car to the side of the road and took the torch light from dash board and started replacing the tire.  It was a nice night with moonlight around and there

Pretty Indian wife is forced into sex with servant

“Anita” “What is it?” “Where have you kept my tie. I just can’t find it anywhere. ” “It’s inside the wardrobe. ” Amit always expected her to attend to him when he was getting ready for office. When they had got married ten years back she could do that. But now with their two kids going to school her morning schedule was hectic. Getting up early, preparing breakfast, waking up the kids, serving breakfast… it went on and on until Amit left for his office and she took the kids to the bus stand to catch the school bus. Anita either slept nude or in a panty and that is why she made it a point to get up before the children. She had been asleep when the doorbell rang. She asked Amit to open the door but he was too sleepy. She tiptoed on her bare feet and peeped through the key hole. It was the maid Lakshmi. Anita opened to door. Lakshmi had had seen her nude off and on and so there was no problem in letting her see the breasts once again. Once in a while they had also discussed the lovemaking

Shy Indian Wife & Driver

I am a housewife living with my husband and my three years old daughter in a city of kerala. I am an average looking keralian housewife having brownish skin with large breasts and big round ass. My hubby is a tall man of dark complexion with a great appetite for sex. Actually, this posting is one kind of confession for us. I am of 35 years now and my hubby is at 40. I got married when i was 23 with my hubby. He is an engineer and was in a central government organization at the time of our marriage.  Since one year after our marriage we tried for an issue but i didn’t got pregnant till four years back. We went to many doctors but almost all of them told that my hubby had lesser amount of sperm count and possibility of him to become a father is very less however, not impossible. We tried many times and not used any condoms since then but not succeeded to conceive. We were very much frustrated for not having a kid of our own. However, let me come back to the fact now. Four years ago, in

My Wife & Local Goon

Dear All I got for my first story. I am going to write a story between Me , My wife and local gunda. This is a cuckold story. This is a story how my own faithful wife got attracted to big strong dominating local gunda and cuckold me with his help. Firstly let me introduce to myself and my wife.I am Amit Dikshit age 35 and my wife Rashmi age 32 both originally from Pune.but now staying in Aurangabad for last 5 years due to my job in manufacturing MNC.Rashmi also works in IT sector in Aurangabad. We have been married for last eight years having one son. Our marriage was arranged cum love.Actually our parents knew each other for many years.I used to like Rashmi and one sided love from my side.But did not have courage to propose to her.Rashmi was really hot.Many boys were after her.Rashmi though quite modern girl but she has her traditional values so she did not have any affair though many eligible bachelors were behind her.I knew i was no match to her.Though i was fair but 5 feet 7 in

My Didi fucked by tailor Masood

Hey this is my first attempt to write a sex story, so please send me all the feedback you can, I will try best to improve myself. My name is Ankit and I live in Delhi, I have a sister, her name is Jyoti. This happened a couple of year ago when I was 18 yrs old and Jyoti was 24. Let me tell you a little about her; she’s an absolutely bomb her figure is 36-26-38 she has an angelic face and her DD cups boobs and massive ass can even make a dead man’s cock rise in attention. Well my sister recently got married but I heard that my Jijaji is totally useless in bed, I often heard my sister yelling from the adjacent room that you’re a “namard” and that you cant even last 2 mins after seeing me naked. So she remained frustrated for about 2 months. I guess she had many bfs in college, I often saw imported langere in her drawer (some of which aren’t available in India). So my sister was preparing to go to the local boutique to get a dress stitched and when at the market she called me and told m