Skip to main content

Desi Wife Breast Feeding to a Beggar

My name is Poornima Satpal. I am 27 years old married housewife. I have a two year old son who is still breastfeeding. My husband is a pilot. Most of the time he is out of the city.
I live with my In laws. Some times I have to stay alone in my house. At that time my father-in-law brought an old servant from his village. He was sixty years old and bald with dark brown complexion. I used to dress decently in front of everybody. The servant whom I call Narayan kaka seemed to be a decent man. Hindi Sex stories.

One night I was awake due to some sound. It was one o clock in the night. I found the sound was coming from our servant’s room . I peeped through the window after coming outside my house. We had a garden behind our house with a tall boundary wall. At one end there was the servant’s room. When I looked inside I was stunned to see my husband’s elder brother’s wife in bra and saree hugging and kissing narayan . he pressed her breasts from outside and she smiled.

He told her. “ if I could get your devrani then it would be fun”. She got angry , I have bigger breasts than her, Don’t talk about her in front of me. He replied “ so what , she breastfeeds her baby, she has breastmilk, which you don’t have , if I ever find her alone then I am going to fuck her hard and drink all her breast milk”

I couldn’t believe this old man talking rubbish. I went back to my room and slept. Next day I tried to be normal but it was difficult. I decided to stop breastfeeding my son and force him to eat like a grown up not just chocolates and junk food. My husband also wanted to teach him to quit breast feeding. After two weeks everybody left for a marriage party and I was all alone that afternoon .

Narayan was washing clothes in the bathroom. I wore a black sleeveless blouse and a saya and moved around the house. When he saw me he just couldn’t control himself. He was confused what to do. He kept staring at me chest and my belly button. I told him “ why are you staring at me, don’t you have any work to do Kakaji?” He said “ bahurani, you are so beautiful woman , If you dress in such a slutty way like a raandi then I cant control myself.” I told “ don’t look at me , just leave me alone.”. He said “ your arms are so white, your stomach and exposed skin is so fair.”

He took off his clothes and became naked. Then I saw his erect penis for the first time. It was dark and nine inches long. I just couldn’t sit still. He came in front of me “don’t you want my dick bahurani?”

I went out of control. I am holding the head of the old man and pressed them on my boobs. He hugged me tightly and my breasts pressed against his chest. I moved my chest and rubbed his face all over my blouse. Then I opened my blouse and my breasts were out in front of him . he wanted to drink my milk. But I pushed him on the floor and lifted my petticoat , then I positioned my vagina over him and pushed myself downward. His dick went inside me. With my hands holding my breasts I did up and down. My breasts were shaking. After five minutes we both came in the same time , my pussy juice mixed with his sperm and I lied down tired. He kissed me all over my body.

That night we had a foursome sex with our driver and my jethani. Nobody found out as we drugged them so that they wont be awake before 7 am in the morning no matter what happens. In one night the driver fucked me two times and the servant one time but this time Buddha couldn’t bring semen from his dick after he filled my jethani’s mouth with his load.

Things were going fine. The temperature was increasing due to summer condition in North India. Once I had to spent all day only with my jethani and son. At hot afternoon somebody rang the calling bell. I saw an old beggar with no proper clothes outside our gate. I told him to go away as I knew if I give him some money then he will come regularly. He asked for a glass of water. I looked outside. The streets were empty and every house had closed windows.

I went inside and told my jethani whose name is Sunita, the beggar is not going away he wants water I cant go near the gate . she told me why don’t you breastfeed the beggar. I told her “ what! Are you crazy” and I pinched her nipples hard. She screamed and smiled “few days ago you never thought you would fuck our servant and driver like me” now you are regularly having sex with them without behind your husband’s back”. “ come on it will be a funny sex scene, and a new experience for you, just try for a while”. The beggar is so thin and old, what if he dies during sex? I wondered in my mind.

I came out in bra and panty with a glass of water and opened the small window of our gate and gave him the glass. He stared at me shocked. I told him to drink. He started drinking and I lowered my left bra strapand exposed my left breast completely to him. He told me dress properly.I told him “the weather is so hot. Look outside, the streets are empty, everyone has closed their windows to avoid extreme hot. I cant dress more” .
I asked him to come inside for food. We gave him some clothes and made him take a bath in our private bathroom.  My son was sleeping in the A.C. room. He got cleaned and had good meal. While serving him food I brought my chest close to his mouth then I became completely naked and just brought my chest in front of him. At last he got the courage to touch my breasts. He sucked my left breast and as he had no teeth I felt tickling on my nipples as he bit them gently. He milked my breast with his mouth.I had lactating breasts and he sucked milk from my nipple.

Then he sucked my right breast and got milk. I saw milk drops coming out of my nipple.
Sunita bhabhi couldn’t resist the fun and opened her blouse and bra and asked him to kiss her breasts. After kissing her breasts just above her nipples he wanted to go.

He was so old that he was not capable of ejaculation. We called our husband’s to come home immediately as we were unable to satisfy ourselves

Comments

Indian Desi Sex


Local Call Girl


Asian Girl Hookup


Bhabi Big Boobs


Indian Girlfriend Secret Pic


Sexy Ebony Girl Live cam


Hot Teens pussy


Black Lesbion Girl Nude Play


Most Hottest Virgin Girl Fuck


Son Forced Mom Sex


BBW Girlfriend Fuck


Hardcore Anal Sex


Hot Teacher Fuck


First Time Fuck


European Milf


Group Sex



___ _____♥♥♥♥♥
___♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
___♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
___♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
__♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
_♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
_♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
_♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥CLICK HERE♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
_♥♥♥♥♥♥__♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
___♥♥♥♥____♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
___♥♥♥♥_____♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
___♥♥♥♥_____♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
____♥♥♥♥____♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
_____♥♥♥____♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
______♥♥♥__♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
_______♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
________♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
_______♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
_______♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
_______♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥CLICK HERE♥♥♥♥♥♥
_______♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
________♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥____♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
_________♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥_______♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
_________♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥_____♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
_________♥♥♥♥♥♥♥____♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
_________♥♥♥♥♥♥♥_♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
________♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
________♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
________♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
_______♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
_______♥♥♥♥♥♥
______♥♥♥♥♥♥
______♥♥♥♥♥♥
______♥♥♥♥♥♥
______♥♥♥♥♥
______♥♥♥♥♥
_______♥♥♥♥
_______♥♥♥♥
_______♥♥♥♥
______♥♥♥♥♥♥
______♥♥♥♥♥♥
_______|_♥♥♥♥
_______|__♥♥♥♥








»………… /´¯/)
……….,/¯../ /
………/…./ /
…./´¯/’…’/´¯¯.`•¸
/’/…/…./…..:^.¨¯\
(‘(…´…´…. ¯_/’…’/
\……………..’…../
..\’…\………. _.•´
…\…………..(
….\…………..\.





Popular posts from this blog

Innocent Wife Raped by Khan

I (Ravi) and my wife Kavita attended one of our relative’s marriage and driving back to our city by car. It is about 6 hour’s journey, so after the marriage we started around 4 PM and planned to reach our home by 10 PM. Our journey was nice on this single road and hardly any traffic on the road. On the way we crossed so many villages and paddy fields and was enjoying our drive on this scenic route. My wife is in a lovely light green saree and a matching blouse; she is 25 yrs old with a height of 5’6” height and 65 Kg weight with a 36-32-38 shape body, fair and lovely girl with a nice silky hair. It is getting dark and that day it was full moon and it was so beautiful atmosphere but to our unlucky by around 8 PM in that night suddenly I heard a blasting sound from my car tire and it got punctured. I cursed on my luck and pulled the car to the side of the road and took the torch light from dash board and started replacing the tire.  It was a nice night with moonlight around and there

Pretty Indian wife is forced into sex with servant

“Anita” “What is it?” “Where have you kept my tie. I just can’t find it anywhere. ” “It’s inside the wardrobe. ” Amit always expected her to attend to him when he was getting ready for office. When they had got married ten years back she could do that. But now with their two kids going to school her morning schedule was hectic. Getting up early, preparing breakfast, waking up the kids, serving breakfast… it went on and on until Amit left for his office and she took the kids to the bus stand to catch the school bus. Anita either slept nude or in a panty and that is why she made it a point to get up before the children. She had been asleep when the doorbell rang. She asked Amit to open the door but he was too sleepy. She tiptoed on her bare feet and peeped through the key hole. It was the maid Lakshmi. Anita opened to door. Lakshmi had had seen her nude off and on and so there was no problem in letting her see the breasts once again. Once in a while they had also discussed the lovemaking

Shy Indian Wife & Driver

I am a housewife living with my husband and my three years old daughter in a city of kerala. I am an average looking keralian housewife having brownish skin with large breasts and big round ass. My hubby is a tall man of dark complexion with a great appetite for sex. Actually, this posting is one kind of confession for us. I am of 35 years now and my hubby is at 40. I got married when i was 23 with my hubby. He is an engineer and was in a central government organization at the time of our marriage.  Since one year after our marriage we tried for an issue but i didn’t got pregnant till four years back. We went to many doctors but almost all of them told that my hubby had lesser amount of sperm count and possibility of him to become a father is very less however, not impossible. We tried many times and not used any condoms since then but not succeeded to conceive. We were very much frustrated for not having a kid of our own. However, let me come back to the fact now. Four years ago, in

My Wife & Local Goon

Dear All I got for my first story. I am going to write a story between Me , My wife and local gunda. This is a cuckold story. This is a story how my own faithful wife got attracted to big strong dominating local gunda and cuckold me with his help. Firstly let me introduce to myself and my wife.I am Amit Dikshit age 35 and my wife Rashmi age 32 both originally from Pune.but now staying in Aurangabad for last 5 years due to my job in manufacturing MNC.Rashmi also works in IT sector in Aurangabad. We have been married for last eight years having one son. Our marriage was arranged cum love.Actually our parents knew each other for many years.I used to like Rashmi and one sided love from my side.But did not have courage to propose to her.Rashmi was really hot.Many boys were after her.Rashmi though quite modern girl but she has her traditional values so she did not have any affair though many eligible bachelors were behind her.I knew i was no match to her.Though i was fair but 5 feet 7 in

My Didi fucked by tailor Masood

Hey this is my first attempt to write a sex story, so please send me all the feedback you can, I will try best to improve myself. My name is Ankit and I live in Delhi, I have a sister, her name is Jyoti. This happened a couple of year ago when I was 18 yrs old and Jyoti was 24. Let me tell you a little about her; she’s an absolutely bomb her figure is 36-26-38 she has an angelic face and her DD cups boobs and massive ass can even make a dead man’s cock rise in attention. Well my sister recently got married but I heard that my Jijaji is totally useless in bed, I often heard my sister yelling from the adjacent room that you’re a “namard” and that you cant even last 2 mins after seeing me naked. So she remained frustrated for about 2 months. I guess she had many bfs in college, I often saw imported langere in her drawer (some of which aren’t available in India). So my sister was preparing to go to the local boutique to get a dress stitched and when at the market she called me and told m