Skip to main content

Wife consoles my Jilted Buddy: 5

me: wa wa.. silky. i like. where are you huh? and who took that shot for you?

wife: haha. i'm at ck paragon lo. you guess who took the photo for me la

me: wa wa how come you are there? with jon??

wife: yup. he came early to pick me up. he didn't have much to do at work..

me: oh.. didn't tell me.. called you didn't pick. got worried.

wife: hehe.sorry. jon told me he needed to more underwear and clothes. so we went to buy somemore lo. he offered to buy me more undergarments. just trying for fun only la..

me: haha. he wants you to try on and show him right..

wife: nope. can't try on panties or the thongs. only the bra and the camisole.

me: so did you show him?

wife: hehe. yup..

WTF.....

me: what did you show him????

wife: hehe just try on the different bra he select lo. he also asked me to select the boxers' color for him...

me: he tried and show you???

wife: nope, guys not allowed...

me: anything else happen?

wife: not much.. he just stand there and see only. he's the shy kind remember?

me: haha. true.

wife: we will shop for a while more? see you at 4 ok.

me: ok see you..



4? it was supposed to be 330?


jon: yeah bro? you called? sorry phone no vibration didn't on.

Me: haha. just wondering where you guys were. so meet where?

jon: (address) i made the reservation liao just say my name.

me: ok. enjoying yourself now bro?

jon: haha. good distraction lo. thank you bro. you two are really helping me get through this.

me: don't mention it la..

jon: i just beefed up your wife's lingerie selection.... i bring her to la senza too?you want?

me: haha ok lo. enjoy bro..

3.30 pm.
i reached the place jon texted me.. stated his name and reservation. gave them his phone number. the receptionist was really polite. wa.. really being treated like royalty sia. damn up that place.. went through a few hassles, the receptionist guided me to our room...

wen i entered.. WTF! it was HUGE.. there was a large sofa seating area, a POOL TABLE.. wtf man jon.. siao.. must cost a lot... i looked at the receptionist and asked if this was the right reservation?? she concurred. said we can change later if it's a mistake.

I sat down on the sofa... damn this is luxury...

then a message from wife: dear. we have a surprise for you.. act along ok...

me: haha. wondering what it is...

then, a few minutes later.. the receptionist brought wife and jon into the room..

they were walking very closely side by side.. jon's arm over wife.. wife's arm holding his waist...

WTF!

they both looked happily at me and smiled... i just stared at them?!?!?

then wife elbowed jon....

jon: oh.. hello, this is my gf. you've met her before once at harry's bar...


me: oh... is this the surprise?

they both laughed... then they broke off their hug.. i felt relieved... and also disappointed..

wife: of course la!

jon approached to sit with me. wife signaled, jon went 'oh' and passed her the shopping bags...

wife: i go to the ladies.

jon picked up the menu and told me he will order the food..

me: so how was it bro? any exciting thing ?

jon : nothing much leh.. at la sense too many ladies liao.. can't see her try it on... i bought the boxers for you too..

me: wa why you so generous... and this suite is damn ex right..

jon: let me spend bro...

me: haha. well in that case.. then... thanks...

are you spending out of guilt? i was wondering..

then.. wife came back into the room... she placed her shopping bags on a counter, then came over to sit with me... she gave me a hug and a kiss.... wife was in rather simple clothes... could see her red bra strap though.. she was wearing jeans as well...

jon: let's play some pool. i've already placed the order for the food.

wife remain seated

me: wife, you don't want to play?

wife: haha i don't know how...

jon was looking at me... i got his hint...

me: haha.. jon teach you?

wife: ok lo...

she came over... then the wine came in... jon went over and got each of us a glass.. we cheers and drank...

me: bro. you teach her the basics first.. i go rest for awhile...

sensing what would happen next... i sat on the sofa and laid back and relaxed... i watched jon guide wife to the corner of the table. he showed her how to break.. wife took the cue and tried, but her hit was off. jon gave me a look... i nodded my head... he took another drink of the wine..

jon: come let me guide you...

jon took the white ball, guided my wife to bend over... he put his hands on hers, and guided her .. then after shooting a few balls, he let her try on her own.. he stood up and looked at wife's ass... he got more comfortable, will pull wife around to teach her how to find angle... how to do this do that...

then the food came... we sat and ate, drank some more wine... can see wife and jon more relaxed liao.. wife picked a song to kickstart the singing... we watched her sing... her beautiful sweet voice...


then suddenly.. jon started to cry... i signaled wife...

wife: oh no what's wrong....

i switched the tv off..

me: bro, is it the love songs? come on bro, we are here to have fun leh...


jon: ignore me... just carry on...

he just closed his eyes, leaned back and faced the ceiling...

wife looked at me... i gave her to go ahead... she sat closer to jon and gave him a hug... she placed her head on his chest and her leaned her body onto his... her jeans and top separated, could see her waist.. wait... wa what is that G-string.. damn slutty.. never seen wife wearing that before.... is it new?? maybe that's why she went to the toilet...

wife: cheer up ok... don't think about it liao...

there was awkward silence for about 5 minutes..

me: come on bro.. up up...

wife shook him.. come let's sing a happy duet ok. wife looked at me again.. i just gave her the positive signal.. she knelt up, leaned forward and started to stroke his hair... she gave him a peck on the cheek...

wife: come boyfriend... sing a duet with me now!

jon finally opened his eyes and sat up slowly.... wife and jon remained sitting closely..

they started to sing that duet lian ai da ren.. jon was quiet, so wife took over the guy's part... after a lot of coaxing and singing from wife, jon started to sing a little.. after that horrible rendition. i decided we had to do a lot more fun...

me: come let's play some guessing game...


game progressed more than 20 rounds and 2 bottles until wife said: ok enough.. can we play something else instead?

jon: instead of drinking? dare?

me: haha good idea...

jon lost.. wife dared him to kiss me.. she giggled and had her good laugh..

then, I lost... wtf.. wife dared me to kiss jon's ass... wtf.... to make things worst... jon got up and unzipped his pants, lowered his pants for me to kiss his ass in the boxers... he was laughing like mad... clearly high liao... i did what i was dared... then jon pulled up his pants bad sat down... his pants remained unzipped...


then finally, wife lost... i dared her to flash us her boobs... she got up... giggled ... lifted her top and flashed us... then sat down...

wife lost again... jon unbuttoned his shirt... : come kiss my breast.

i was quite shocked that jon was that direct. wife giggled and just leaned forward and put her head on his chest... jon's eyes closed and put his head backwards... his hand held her head... after a few good seconds wife finally got up...

i lost the next round.. wife dared me to make out with jon... wth.. nvm

next round, wife lost... jon dared her to sit on his lap...wife giggled and got up.. she sat on his lap, then semi collapsed onto his body... she continued to giggle.. jon was smelling her hair and stroking her thighs.


me: come on leh. let's continue.. one more round...

we played.. both of them were so distracted.. i won..

me: aiya you two, make out like pretend bf gf and give me a good show...

wife looked at me and giggled... jon didn't bother.. she lifted her chin, lowered his face and started smooching her on her lips... wa wa.. it was slow at first... slowly, wife hugged him back. jon was holding her hair... that hand slided down her arm and to her waist before moving upwards inside her shirt and cupping her breast.. jon was squeezing quite hard... then suddenly, wife started to raise her hips up and down, as though she was trying to use her thighs to give jon's cock a good rub... i stood up to check if anyone was coming.. then i realize jon's other hand was doing something.. he was tugging on wife's g string... making her even more horny.... could hear wife's muffled moans while they both made out like no tomorrow... jon's hand which was on wife's breast, i could his his hand arch up, he was probably sticking his fingers into her bra cup to play with her nipples... then that hand came out from under her shirt, and lifted her shirt up. it was a struggle. he was trying to free my wife's nipples.. i was wondering why he didn't use his other hand.. and hoping that the room had no cctv...

then he sort of gave up and push his hands down and stuck it into my wife's jeans... but suddenly wife stopped his hand in his tracks and held on... she didn't allow him to finger her???

i was shocked too... jon's hand struggled to push further in.. wife was stopping him but the kissing continued...

fucking hot! should i go stop jon!??!?!

then suddenly....

'aaahhhhhhh....'

i looked in shock, turn out... jon laid back against the sofa... he was panting.... lol! did he just?? wife leaned on to him and rested... jon slowly removed his hand from wife's pants and just laid it on the sofa.. he was exhausted.... confirm, he shot...

i walked over to wife... lifted her up and hugged her on the sofa... she rested on me and hugged me... i turned on the cable tv and flipped the channels... let them rest... then.. finally.. an hour later. jon woke... he became more sober... it was 8 plus liao.. we both had to go back to our children.. he was going back to his parents' place.. he settled the bill. wife and him didn't really talk.. jon assured us he would drive carefully back...

i drove and picked up our kids, went home. i settled our kids, wife went to bath. she took a long while in the shower... wanted to check her phone to read her conversation log with jon but couldn't find her phone.. maybe she brought it in with her...

when she came out... she wasn't even bathed.. she was in her bra and panties...

me: wa.. so long in the toilet still haven't bath.... chatting with your boyfriend ah?

wife giggled.. : forgot to take clothes....

me: come show me your phone.. i want to read...

wife: don't want la....

me: hehe why leh.. don't be embarrassed.. come show me...

she reluctantly passed me her phone... i sat on our bed, she sat beside holding on to my arm....

wife: dear don't angry ok....

she apologized as soon as i unlocked her phone...


me: haha.. well it depends on how naughty you've been...


opened whatsapp.. latest conversation, jon.. obviously...

message unread from him: love you dear...

i opened the chatroom, wife dug her head into my shoulders and grabbed my arm really really tight....

me: wah! so many photos??

she tried to snatch the phone away but i pushed her away....

wife: dear... stop it... so embarrassing....

me: hehe. no need to be la.. let me enjoy reading this.... wow so many selfies for him ah...

wife: uhhh.. stop it....

i felt really really horny and hot .... i scrolled upwards to where their chat started after we reached home...



jon: hey, home?

wife: yup.

jon: thank you for earlier.

wife: most welcome..

jon: is it awkward? sorry, i got carried away...

wife: in what way....

jon: you know... the kissing... and everything else...

wife: aiyo. we were drunk hehe.. plus it was my hubby who dared us to...

jon: oh.. so you mean you didn't want to yourself too?

wife: hehe naughty la you..

jon: please leh, tell me... you know my plight right...

wife: ok la.. a bit.. hehe

jon: i was dying to kiss you the whole day...

wife: awww.. so sweet...

jon: did you enjoy the pool just now?

wife: yup.. quite fun...

jon: it was like we were a young couple dating...

wife: yup...

jon: you gave me so many good sceneries... i couldn't concentrate lo...

wife: what do you mean?

jon: your face! so cute... watching your aim for the ball..

wife: aiyo where got cute...

jon: yes you were.. you will make a pout... wish i can see it again now...

wife: hehe.. well... since you've been so nice to me today with all the shopping...

Wife: sent a photo

jon: oh my !!!! yes!! so cute..

wife: hehe.. glad you are happy...

jon: can i see more? more good scenery like just now during pool?

wife: like what ?

jon:you know... when you bent forward... your cleavage... mindblowing!

wife: aiyo... so naughty....

jon: please.... i really want to see it again...

wife: ok la....

wife: sent a photo

wife: like this?? hehe...


at this moment.... wife got really embarrassed.... : ok ok enough already.....

me: nooo... someone's been naughty hor... then what about me?

wife: ok! your turn!

she bend downwards and leaned on my stomach for support. she started to unzip my pants. i helped her take my pants off. i grabbed two pillows and placed it behind me, laid backwards and continued to read the messages.... at the same time. i felt wife's soft lips on my already cum leaking overflowing cock head.


back to whatsapp

jon: wow! yes! you are really hot you know. so sexy...

wife: any more requests?

(wtf, wife offering her selfie services now??)

jon: of course.. actually at one point your top went so low like could see half of your boobs....

wife: no choice. had to bend to get the angle ma...

jon: can i see that again?

wife : sent a photo

jon: oh yeah! that's right my dear... you seem to like red bra hor.. red bra again today... i love the strap.. so alluring..

wife: this strap?

on: oh yeah! reminded me of when you were sitting only lap.. but i didn't get a change to see both straps at the same time.. .do you think i can? hehe

wife: sent a photo

jon: oh my... see your straps... and your lips... makes me really feel like....

wife: hehe.. feel like??? puking???





wife was still blowing me.. then: hey.. why are you still reading.. you should be enjoying yourself with me...

me: haha... i'm enjoying both! you naughty girl... by the way... you don't remember having an orgasm just now right?

wife: orgasm?? nope....

me: what are you waiting for.... come on top of me my naughty slut....

wife took off her g-string...

me: by the way... you went to the toilet just now to change into this g-string right?? it's new right...

wife: hehe.. you are good...

she climbed over me... aimed my cock with her hand and she lowered herself and slid it in....

jon: oh my... see your straps... and your lips... makes me really feel like....

wife: hehe.. feel like??? puking???


jon: of course not! feel like pull the straps. hehe.

wife: isn't that what you were doing yesterday at the pub?

jon: oh yeah. you can remember?

wife: a few things here and there. before i drank too much hehe.

jon: can i see some more..

wife: but i took off my top already...

jon: wow... that would be even better... please.. please...

wife: aiyo... ok la. don't tell hubby ok..

jon: yup promise..


wa wa... horny took over is bro code. lol

wah wah... i look at her facial expression. so slutty...


jon: wa wa.. you are so HOT... i see your photos i am so hard. i feel like....

wife: feel like what?

jon: you know? relieving myself....

wife: hehe but i thought you already had that just now in the ktv?

jon: aiyo. don't tease me la.. you are too hot. now i feel like going second round.. how??

wife: what how? just do whatever you want lo...

jon: you allow?

wife: why need my permission!??!

jon: because i'll be looking at your photos when i pleasure myself... and thinking of you...

wife: aiyo. i can't control your imagination. hehe. it's your right..


jon: ok!

jon: love you dear...


then.. message received.

it was a photo.. wtf... jon sent a photos of his cum ejaculation on his boxers.. i showed it to wife.

Jon whatsapp to wife: what you think?


me to wife: hehe. nah. you can reply to him while you ride me...

wife: don't want la.. put the phone away...

she continued to fuck herself on my cock...

me: so why did you change into the g-string..

wife: no reason... uh.. uhh...

me: tell me the truth now you naughty slut...

i spanked her..


wife: nothing la... uh... uhh...

me: tell me! did you change into it to seduce him?

wife: nooo... uuhh.. uhh.. in his car... uhhh.uhhhh i asked him... uhh.. if ... uh... i look... uh.... too aunty... uhhh... he said no.... uhhh..uhhhh .uhhh but ... uhhhh.. he suggested... uhhh..uhhh... to change ... uhhh.. new lingerie... uhhh.. uhhhh.. uhhh..

wife eyes were closed. she started to ride me even more rigorously as she described what happened..


me: do you remember what happened during K just now?

wife: uhhh.. uhh.. yessss...


me: describe to me you naughty slut...

wife: ..uh... uh... you dared me... uh... uhh... to sit on his lap.... uh.....

me: what else??

wife: you dared us.... uhhhh.. uhhh.. to KISS! UHHH...UHHHH....

she was getting louder!

me: anything else happened?

wife: we kissed... UHHHH... UHHHH... he pulled .... my ..... UHHHHH UHHHH UHHH string...

me: was it arousing?

wife: ...UHHHH... YESSS... UHHHHH....

me: what else did he do to you, my slut?

wife: uhh... he ..... squeezed my breasts... uhhhh......

me: any more?

wife: uhhhh.... he ... uhhh... his... fingers... uhhhh... rubbed my nipple.... uhhhh..

me: you liked it??

wife: uhhhh.. uhhhhh..

no answer from her...

me: you like it you naughty slut? say it!

wife: uhhhh... yessss... uhhhh...

me: like this??

i reached for her bra and stuck my fingers in and rubbed her nipples...

wife: YESSS!!! YESSSS!!! YESSSSS!! YESSSS!!!

her eyes remained shut....

me: are you think of jon now?

wife: UHHHH!! YESS!! YESS!! YESS!!! UHHH!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!

wife shuddered and orgasmed... she fell onto me and grabbed me... this orgasm was one of the even bigger ones i've seen from her..... she hung on me tight for another minute or so before finally giving out a big breath.. and then she relaxed.....

then.. she started to hit me...

wife: uhhh.. you ah... make me so embarrassed!!!

me: hehe.. well you enjoyed it right... you climaxed to the highest level...

wife: stop it.....

me: you really imagined him??

wife: don't know....

me: then why did you stop him from fingering you??

wife: that's different!

me: hehe. love you darling. you are really amazing.. can be so naughty but still can control yourself...

wife: of course la! i'm not his wife... i'm YOUR wife...

me: glad you remember that...

she smacked me...

me: but then again, you've let him finger fucked you before already what...

wife: WHAT!!

she got up..

wife: WHEN!!!


me: yesterday! when i left you two to get the car!


wife: no!! you're making this up..

me: please.. i saw with my own eyes.. after i came back.. he vomited... then you helped him.. then you helped him to the wall.. he grabbed you and hugged you... he played with your breasts and then hand went in between your legs and fingerfucked....


wife: what??? how come i don't remember...


wife pondered for awhile.... deep in thought...

wife: i really cannot remember.. is it really true?? ..... oh no.... i'm so sorry!!

she hugged me...

me: aiyo! i knew you were high la... i never blame you what...

we remained there for awhile...

me: come.. let's go for a shower liao...

we both got up.. i brought her into the shower...

me: dear.. i've not cummed it... it's my turn...


i turned on the shower, turned wife around put her against the wall, spread her legs, doggy fucked her violently.. pulled her hair. spanked her.... she didn't complain... very obliging... maybe she was feeling guilty... it was a good 15 minutes...

showered...

she went out to do some laundry. she didn't bring her phone with her... we cuddled in bed... watch some tv, waiting for her hair to dry... i fell asleep first...

sometime in the night, i got up to pee... wife was asleep.. phone on the night stand... i took it into the toilet with me...

opened her whatsapp....

conversation log with jon.

guess what i saw....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innocent Wife Raped by Khan

I (Ravi) and my wife Kavita attended one of our relative’s marriage and driving back to our city by car. It is about 6 hour’s journey, so after the marriage we started around 4 PM and planned to reach our home by 10 PM. Our journey was nice on this single road and hardly any traffic on the road. On the way we crossed so many villages and paddy fields and was enjoying our drive on this scenic route. My wife is in a lovely light green saree and a matching blouse; she is 25 yrs old with a height of 5’6” height and 65 Kg weight with a 36-32-38 shape body, fair and lovely girl with a nice silky hair. It is getting dark and that day it was full moon and it was so beautiful atmosphere but to our unlucky by around 8 PM in that night suddenly I heard a blasting sound from my car tire and it got punctured. I cursed on my luck and pulled the car to the side of the road and took the torch light from dash board and started replacing the tire.  It was a nice night with moonlight around and there

Pretty Indian wife is forced into sex with servant

“Anita” “What is it?” “Where have you kept my tie. I just can’t find it anywhere. ” “It’s inside the wardrobe. ” Amit always expected her to attend to him when he was getting ready for office. When they had got married ten years back she could do that. But now with their two kids going to school her morning schedule was hectic. Getting up early, preparing breakfast, waking up the kids, serving breakfast… it went on and on until Amit left for his office and she took the kids to the bus stand to catch the school bus. Anita either slept nude or in a panty and that is why she made it a point to get up before the children. She had been asleep when the doorbell rang. She asked Amit to open the door but he was too sleepy. She tiptoed on her bare feet and peeped through the key hole. It was the maid Lakshmi. Anita opened to door. Lakshmi had had seen her nude off and on and so there was no problem in letting her see the breasts once again. Once in a while they had also discussed the lovemaking

Shy Indian Wife & Driver

I am a housewife living with my husband and my three years old daughter in a city of kerala. I am an average looking keralian housewife having brownish skin with large breasts and big round ass. My hubby is a tall man of dark complexion with a great appetite for sex. Actually, this posting is one kind of confession for us. I am of 35 years now and my hubby is at 40. I got married when i was 23 with my hubby. He is an engineer and was in a central government organization at the time of our marriage.  Since one year after our marriage we tried for an issue but i didn’t got pregnant till four years back. We went to many doctors but almost all of them told that my hubby had lesser amount of sperm count and possibility of him to become a father is very less however, not impossible. We tried many times and not used any condoms since then but not succeeded to conceive. We were very much frustrated for not having a kid of our own. However, let me come back to the fact now. Four years ago, in

My Wife & Local Goon

Dear All I got for my first story. I am going to write a story between Me , My wife and local gunda. This is a cuckold story. This is a story how my own faithful wife got attracted to big strong dominating local gunda and cuckold me with his help. Firstly let me introduce to myself and my wife.I am Amit Dikshit age 35 and my wife Rashmi age 32 both originally from Pune.but now staying in Aurangabad for last 5 years due to my job in manufacturing MNC.Rashmi also works in IT sector in Aurangabad. We have been married for last eight years having one son. Our marriage was arranged cum love.Actually our parents knew each other for many years.I used to like Rashmi and one sided love from my side.But did not have courage to propose to her.Rashmi was really hot.Many boys were after her.Rashmi though quite modern girl but she has her traditional values so she did not have any affair though many eligible bachelors were behind her.I knew i was no match to her.Though i was fair but 5 feet 7 in

My Didi fucked by tailor Masood

Hey this is my first attempt to write a sex story, so please send me all the feedback you can, I will try best to improve myself. My name is Ankit and I live in Delhi, I have a sister, her name is Jyoti. This happened a couple of year ago when I was 18 yrs old and Jyoti was 24. Let me tell you a little about her; she’s an absolutely bomb her figure is 36-26-38 she has an angelic face and her DD cups boobs and massive ass can even make a dead man’s cock rise in attention. Well my sister recently got married but I heard that my Jijaji is totally useless in bed, I often heard my sister yelling from the adjacent room that you’re a “namard” and that you cant even last 2 mins after seeing me naked. So she remained frustrated for about 2 months. I guess she had many bfs in college, I often saw imported langere in her drawer (some of which aren’t available in India). So my sister was preparing to go to the local boutique to get a dress stitched and when at the market she called me and told m