Skip to main content

Preeti - 5 : Finally got Married & her First Night

The first time I saw Adi was when he entered the wedding hall. He was hot! Tall with a perfect "V" torso, muscular arms stretching the fabric of his kurta. Perfectly shaped full lips, deep brown eyes and a perfectly chiseled face. He evidently got his good looks from his dad, who was like an older version of Adi. His mom was a traditional looking Indian woman who had aged well.

The month long daily fucking I had been through with Prem and his friends had only fueled my appretite for sex and I couldn't wait for the wedding to be over and gettin in bed with Adi. It was torture waiting for him by myself in a bed decorated with fragrant rose petals. I played with myself a bit in anticipation and was nice and wet when I heard footsteps outside the door.

Adi entered the room, closed the door behind him and stripped completely naked. He was extremely well endowed and his cock was already pointing towards me, very interested

I couldn't help staring and couldn't wait to have him inside me. Adi came to me and took my hand. I stood up and we had our first kiss. His tongue entered my mouth and our tongues met in a passionate embrace and I felt adi's fingers explore the edges of my blouse before cupping my breast. I kissed back with all the passion and hunger that had been building up throughout the day and pressed my body against him. I ran my hands all over his hard torso, caressing his nipples with my fingers. We stood there kissing and exploring each others' bodies for what felt like an eternity before he made me sit down.

I now had his erect cock in front of my face and reached out to touch it lovingly. Running my fingers all along his shaft, I cupped his balls as my tongue licked the tip of his cock. Adi groaned in pleasure. I ran my tongue all along the underside of his cock, returning to the tip and licking all along the head of his hardness. I took him in my mouth and sucked. He thrust himself deep in my mouth, making me gag. As he shoved himself in and out of my mouth, I caressed his balls.

He fucked my mouth for five minutes before taking me to the bed and laying me down. Getting in bed, he ran his hand up my legs over the skirt and let it rest on my pussy. I wanted him to squeeze it, but would have to wait. He kissed my belly and licked my navel. Moving higher, he took turns kissing both my boobs over my bouse and then licked all along the edge of the blouse. He licked the valley between my breasts and up my neck. Finally, he kissed my lips and his hand squeezed my pussy at the same time.

I arched towards his mouth, taking his tongue in mine hungrily, kissing him vigorously. He untied my blouse and slipped his fingers under it, finding and pinching a nipple. He caressed one breast lovingly, continuing to kiss my mouth. He then licked all along the exposed nipple before licking the tip, flicking his tongue at it again and again. I felt an electric current run through my body and my nipple responded by hardening. He took it in his mouth and started sucking while his other hand exposed the other breast, cupping and squeezing it. He kissed all over my face, neck and ears before returning to my mouth and tongue and the down to the other nipple. He did that over and over for 15-20 minutes and I was completely aroused and ready to receive him between my legs.

Grabbing his hand, I returned it to my pussy. Taking the hint, he started rubbing it over the skirt. Untying the skirt, he slipped his hand inside and into my soaking wet panties. He smiled knowingly when he realized how wet I was. Running his finger up and down my opening, he teased me for minutes as he devoured my mouth and breasts.

Finally, he decided to taste the wetness and sucked his fingers. He must have liked the taste, because he pulled my skirt and panties down and buried his face between my legs. His tongue entered me and he started sliding it in and out. I responded by moving my hips to the rhythm of his tongue, my juices flowing into his hungry mouth. He sucked and ate me with growing vigor till I came with a shudder.

Then, climbing on top, he entered me violently, pounding his hardness in and out with a force and speed I hadn't experienced before. I came again just as he tensed and emptied himself deep inside me.

Like a typical man, he was asleep within minutes. Used to being fucked multiple times by Prem, I felt let down and lay there, touching myself and masturbating till I came again. Getting off the bed, I walked to the window and looked out at the dark night, listening to the night sounds and reliving every night of fucking Prem and I had experienced over the past month.

I don't know long I stood there but it must have been a long time, lost in thought. I came out of my thoughts as I felt Adi's hardness against the crack between my butt-cheeks. Reaching around me, he cupped my breasts and caressed both nipples with his fingers. Still looking out the window, I let my body enjoy the sensations. I felt a cloth cover my eyes and he tied it behind my head. Blindfolded, I smiked at Adi's kinkiness and looked forward the next round.

Turning me around, he kissed my mouth again and I responded. As our tongues met, I felt his hands exploring my body. He ran his hands all along my back, cupped and squeezed my butts, ran his fingers between my butt-cheeks till it ran all the way through to the bottom of my pussy. Then he turned his attention to my pussy, fingering my opening while he sucked my breasts hungrily.

He led me to the chair and made me sit down. Spreading my legs, he licked me before entering me with his tongue. I was turned on by him tasting his own cum mixed with my juices and he ate and sucked with a wild hunger I hadn't felt during our first love making.

I moaned and pushed his face into my pussy as I thrust into his mouth, letting his tongue fuck me. His fingers found my nipples. He caressed and pinched them, then squeezed my breasts and went back to pinching them in rhythm with his tongue. I came, gushing into his mouth, moaning with pleasure.

He took my hand and made me stand up. He kissed me again and I tasted my cum. He then made me get on my hands and knees and entered me doggy-style. Pounding gently first and then harder, he rammed deeper and deeper into me. He was grunting with every thrust and exploded within just a couple minutes. I was amazed at how quickly he had cum again. He let all his cum flow through me before he pulled out. I stayed on my hands and knees letting him decide what he wanted to do next.

He lay me on my back and licked my body all over from toe to head, sucking and licking every erotic hot spot and turning me out. My body couldn't have enough of him. He aroused my body for twenty minutes before I had yet another violent orgasm. He lifted my legs over his shoulders and entered me again. My god, he was so big and hard and filled my tight pussy. He hammered me harder and harder, sucking my nipples violently, biting them and all over both breasts. He was taking me rough and hard this time and I came again squirting all over his cock. He pounded my pussy for twenty minutes before I felt him stiffen and errupt inside me.

He lay on top of me, kissing my mouth and caressing my body for about an hour before I felt him start to get hard again inside me. Before long, he was pounding me again. I was impressed my his stamina as he fucked my pussy in every position imaginable for close to an hour making me cum again and again all around his hardness. Finally, I felt him build up to a frenzy and explode deep into me.

I was completely spent and exhausted, panting with satisfaction and catching my breath. He took my blindfold off and I was shocked to see it wasn't Adi, but his father who had just fucked me multiple times. I should have been offended, but instead, I smiled in contentment as I watched him dress up and leave.

Getting in bed, I lay next to my husband letting my body enjoy the soreness. Climbing on top of him, I kissed his lips as my my mind thanked him for being the son of a man with so much sexual stamina. I felt Adi stir and hold me. He responded to my kiss and was soon turned on again. Laying me on my back, he got on top of me and entered me. He built up slowly this time, moving in me gently, but with passion as he kissed my mouth and breasts. Finally building up tempo and drilling me. He fucked me for a further 30 minutes before emptying himself in me.

What a first night this was to have been taken so completely by two studs -- one father and the other son. This marriage promised to be a sexual joyride.

The End

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innocent Wife Raped by Khan

I (Ravi) and my wife Kavita attended one of our relative’s marriage and driving back to our city by car. It is about 6 hour’s journey, so after the marriage we started around 4 PM and planned to reach our home by 10 PM. Our journey was nice on this single road and hardly any traffic on the road. On the way we crossed so many villages and paddy fields and was enjoying our drive on this scenic route. My wife is in a lovely light green saree and a matching blouse; she is 25 yrs old with a height of 5’6” height and 65 Kg weight with a 36-32-38 shape body, fair and lovely girl with a nice silky hair. It is getting dark and that day it was full moon and it was so beautiful atmosphere but to our unlucky by around 8 PM in that night suddenly I heard a blasting sound from my car tire and it got punctured. I cursed on my luck and pulled the car to the side of the road and took the torch light from dash board and started replacing the tire.  It was a nice night with moonlight around and there

Pretty Indian wife is forced into sex with servant

“Anita” “What is it?” “Where have you kept my tie. I just can’t find it anywhere. ” “It’s inside the wardrobe. ” Amit always expected her to attend to him when he was getting ready for office. When they had got married ten years back she could do that. But now with their two kids going to school her morning schedule was hectic. Getting up early, preparing breakfast, waking up the kids, serving breakfast… it went on and on until Amit left for his office and she took the kids to the bus stand to catch the school bus. Anita either slept nude or in a panty and that is why she made it a point to get up before the children. She had been asleep when the doorbell rang. She asked Amit to open the door but he was too sleepy. She tiptoed on her bare feet and peeped through the key hole. It was the maid Lakshmi. Anita opened to door. Lakshmi had had seen her nude off and on and so there was no problem in letting her see the breasts once again. Once in a while they had also discussed the lovemaking

Shy Indian Wife & Driver

I am a housewife living with my husband and my three years old daughter in a city of kerala. I am an average looking keralian housewife having brownish skin with large breasts and big round ass. My hubby is a tall man of dark complexion with a great appetite for sex. Actually, this posting is one kind of confession for us. I am of 35 years now and my hubby is at 40. I got married when i was 23 with my hubby. He is an engineer and was in a central government organization at the time of our marriage.  Since one year after our marriage we tried for an issue but i didn’t got pregnant till four years back. We went to many doctors but almost all of them told that my hubby had lesser amount of sperm count and possibility of him to become a father is very less however, not impossible. We tried many times and not used any condoms since then but not succeeded to conceive. We were very much frustrated for not having a kid of our own. However, let me come back to the fact now. Four years ago, in

My Wife & Local Goon

Dear All I got for my first story. I am going to write a story between Me , My wife and local gunda. This is a cuckold story. This is a story how my own faithful wife got attracted to big strong dominating local gunda and cuckold me with his help. Firstly let me introduce to myself and my wife.I am Amit Dikshit age 35 and my wife Rashmi age 32 both originally from Pune.but now staying in Aurangabad for last 5 years due to my job in manufacturing MNC.Rashmi also works in IT sector in Aurangabad. We have been married for last eight years having one son. Our marriage was arranged cum love.Actually our parents knew each other for many years.I used to like Rashmi and one sided love from my side.But did not have courage to propose to her.Rashmi was really hot.Many boys were after her.Rashmi though quite modern girl but she has her traditional values so she did not have any affair though many eligible bachelors were behind her.I knew i was no match to her.Though i was fair but 5 feet 7 in

My Didi fucked by tailor Masood

Hey this is my first attempt to write a sex story, so please send me all the feedback you can, I will try best to improve myself. My name is Ankit and I live in Delhi, I have a sister, her name is Jyoti. This happened a couple of year ago when I was 18 yrs old and Jyoti was 24. Let me tell you a little about her; she’s an absolutely bomb her figure is 36-26-38 she has an angelic face and her DD cups boobs and massive ass can even make a dead man’s cock rise in attention. Well my sister recently got married but I heard that my Jijaji is totally useless in bed, I often heard my sister yelling from the adjacent room that you’re a “namard” and that you cant even last 2 mins after seeing me naked. So she remained frustrated for about 2 months. I guess she had many bfs in college, I often saw imported langere in her drawer (some of which aren’t available in India). So my sister was preparing to go to the local boutique to get a dress stitched and when at the market she called me and told m