Skip to main content

Preeti - 1: First education by Friend

I am Preeti. Growing up in a small village in South India, I had very few friends. Prem was the only boy I was allowed to be friends with, mainly because were distant cousins -- I don't even know the details of how we are related. But Prem and I were more friends growing up than cousins. I was always a bit jealous of Prem. Perhaps because he lost his mom during childbirth, his father pampered him was extremely liberal. He had more friends, could play way beyond my "get back home" time, had more toys (his dad even have him a smartphone of his own when he went to college). Prem could go to the library by himself without having someone monitoring what he read. He even had Internet on his phone. He grew up to be a doctor, and ran the only hospital in our village. Unfortunately, his dad didn't live to see him practicing medicine, having succumbed to a massive heart attack on the day of Prem's graduation. Prem today lives alone on his family farm on the outskirts of the village.

By contrast, I had an extremely traditional and orthodox family. Dad was strict and micro-managed my upbringing. Who I spent time with, who my friends were, what I read, when I studied, when I played, when I helped mom in domestic chores, were all decided by dad. My education was discontinued after basic schooling, because I was expected to learn to cook and be a good housewife someday. Though curious about it, I had never been able to use the Internet. I grew up with in a cocoon, with almost no access to the outside world and the demands of adult life. I was raised to be married away and the picture of marriage I carried was about living with a stranger, cooking for the family, taking care of the kids and the elderly, tending to the house -- in short, being a glorified maid. Issues of sex, sexuality, reproduction, carnal pleasure and the like were taboo topics.

It was a small wonder then that my marriage was arranged with an NRI living in the USA, a culture diaginally opposite to mine. They said he loved my pictures. We had a few phone calls before he "chose" me to be his bride. The wedding was set for next month and preparations were in full swing.

It was amidst all this joy and fanfare that I sat crying on Prem's portch waiting for him to return home from work.

"What's wrong?" he asked concerned rushing to me when he got home.

"I am scared" I said.

"Why?"

"I lied to Adi" (my would-be husband)

"What! I don't believe you would lie" he said, "tell me what happened"

"He called me today and was asking all kinds of weird questions that I mostly didn't even understand and so I just said yes to almost everything. Now I am scared he will find out I was lying and leave me."

"What did he ask that you had to lie about"

I cast my eyes down ashamed and said, "nasty and naughty stuff that I have no clue about"

"It's natural for a man to anticipate the future with his wife and discuss these things. There's nothing nasty and maybe nothing naughty about his questions. Why did you have to lie to him about it?"

"Because I didn't know what he was talking about"

"What do you mean? I don't mean to pry and ask personal questions, but I just am not understanding"

I took a deep breath, collecting myself to discuss an awkward subject with my best friend, especially since I suspected he always wanted us to be more than friends.

"He asked me questions about my sexual experience and I just said yes to everything"

"What kind of questions?"

"Like whether I had ever had sex"

"Ok, and what's wrong with a question like that?"

"I lied....I said yes!!!"

"You mean you are a virgin?" he asked shocked, when he shouldn't have been knowing how my every moment was controlled. He was the only boy I was allowed to be and we hadn't so much as held hands. Who would I have sex with?

I nodded, "not only that, he asked about things that I didn't even understand"

"like what?"

"This is awkward" I said, "he wanted to know if I'd had more than one sexual partner"

"and you said yes?" he asked exasperated.

"YES!" I screamed at him, "he also wanted to know if I liked anal...I said yes, if I swallowed...I said yes, if I did hardcore...yes, if I liked and had creampies...yes, 69....yes, threesomes...yes, gangbangs...yes, DP...yes, swapping...yes, if I'd entertain his friends, colleagues and boss...yes"

"Oh my god Preeti! What are you saying?"

"That I have no clue what all those things are and I didn't want to sound stupid and so said yes to everything. He seemed to be excited by my answers so I guess they were the right answers to give....? she said with a question in her statement

"No! He will know you are a virgin on the very first night of marriage and then will know everything else was a lie"

"I know. And it gets worse. He wanted to know what's the most number of times I had 'done it' in a day and what's the most number of times I 'came' in a day. I had no clue what he was asking so I threw the first number that came to mind....I said 10"

"WOW!" said Prem, partly shocked and partly laughing at my ignorance. "You're in deep trouble Preeti"

"I know. What am I going to do?"

"I don't know...what can you do with just a month to go for your weddinng?"

"I have to learn"

"So you want to use my Internet to learn" he asked turning red and resting his hands in his laps for some weird reason

"No I want you to teach me. I don't trust anyone else. You are the only person I am comfortable with and you HAVE to help me."

"WOW! Preeti, do you have any idea what you are asking"

"Teach me about all those things Adi was asking. I want to learn all of them from you. I don't want to be a virgin and you have to teach me how"

"What do you mean teach you how!" he screamed exasperated, shaking his head "the only way to teach you is to have sex with you silly girl"

I started crying again at being snubbed, "and you don't want to sex me. I get it" I said

"Not sex you my dear" he said wiping my tears, "have sex with you...and for the record, I have always wanted to do that"

"Then do it!" I pleaded, "whatever it takes....please" I said holding his hands.

"Come in", he said, "let's talk inside" and led me into his house and to his bedroom.

"Are you serious about this?" he asked

"Yes"

"I will have to touch you"

"Ok"

"I will have to kiss you, you will have to be naked with me and will have to do things to your body you haven't experienced"

"Ok" I said with a slight hesitation.

"Are you sure? There's no going back or undoing this"

"YES!" I screamed at him, "just do it!"

He grabbed me and pulled me into his arms and kissed my lips. He asked me to open my mouth, and when I did, he kissed me again and his slipped his tongue in my mouth. I responded with my tongue. This felt good. His hands were exploring my body, up and down my back, over my bum, cupping and squeezing it. His kissing intensified and there was a hunger that was growing in his kisses. I felt myself being turned on and responded with equal intensity. Before our lips were locked and we were literally eating each other's mouths and I followed his lead and ran my hands over his body the way his hands explored mine.

We sat like that, kissing for a long time before he broke away with a "wow!....Preeti, I want you"

"Ok" I said

He laughed and asked if I wasn't feeling anything in my body. I said I did and I was feeling a tingling and a sensation I couldn't explain. It felt like I was pissing my pants but I know I wasn't pissing.

He continued laughing and said, "that's a sign of arousal. Your body is getting you ready for sex. What you feel is wetness that lubricated when you are penetrated"

"Penetrated?" I asked.

"Oh boy" he said, "I will have to start with the very basics huh?...tell you what, just go with the flow and enjoy what you feel ok?"

"Ok"

"Ok...I can't teach you everythig in one day. We may have to do this multiple times and for some of the things like threesome and gangbang, I will have to find other guys."

"Ok" I said, "I trust you"

"So today, we will simulate what might happen on your first night. We will cover things like foreplay, 69, oral, swallowing, hardcore fucking, creampies and anal. It may take all night. You ok with that? What will you tell at home?"

"I have taken permission to stay the night with a friend. Dad relented because I said I had never lived anywhere besides with them and I needed at least one night away from them before spending my entire life apart"

"Ok then" he said and started kissing me again. His hands cupped my breasts, caressing and squeezing them lovingly. He kissed my forehead, my eyes, my nose, my cheeks, my ears, all over my neck. My wetness was increasing as he showered me with his kisses, always returning to my mouth where our tongues met for a long long long time. I loved how his tongue felt and how he tasted. I hoped he liked how I tasted too. He must have because he was so vigorously exploring my mouth and tongue. He seemed to be enjoying it.

Turning me around, he cupped my breasts from behind and squeezed as he buried his mouth in my hair, kissing my neck and then lower down my back. This was feeling great. He unhooked my blouse and slipped his hand inside. I can't explain the exquisite feelings that went through my body as his fingers found my nipple and caressed it. I moaned in pleasure. He pinched my nipple making me tingle all over.

"Oh Prem...this feels so good" I said

"This is just the beginning of foreplay" he said, "it gets both partners aroused and ready for sex. Just enjoy yourself."

"Are you enjoying?" I asked

"You have no idea how much I am enjoying this. You are beautiful and I have always wanted you" he said

n response, he removed the last hook of my blouse and took it off. Then he unhooked my bra and stripped it. Turning me around again, he caressed my breasts while kissing me again. Once again, he kissed and licked my neck, going lower and lower between my breasts. I was being turned on my all this attention my body was getting for the first time. He then kissed a nipple before taking it in his mouth and sucking on it.

I groaned in pleasure.

He cupped the other breast and squeezed hard over and over as his sucking intensified. Before long, My tits were being sucked, licked and squeezed with a passion I didn't know Prem had.

He then started kissing down my belly, down to my navel which he licked for a while. Then lower and lower he went with his kisses and licks. He untied my ghagra and pulled it down kissing lower as more of my body was exposed. Once the ghagra was below my panties, he pulled it down all the way. Now all I had on was my panties.

Standing up and lifting my legs, he made me lay down on his bed as he kissed and licked my toes, then both feet, then higher and higher up one leg, then the other. He kissed and sucked the inside of my thighs making me gush with wetness. He continued kissing and licking higher and higher till he reached my panties.

Then he placed his hands on my pussy, caressing it lovingly while he kissed all along the edges of my panties. His finger started rubbing along my opening. My panties were soaking wet now and he kissed me over them. He licked my wet panties up and down my opening as his hands slowely started taking my panties off. Soon I was completely naked while Prem was completely dressed.

He spread my legs and started licking my pussy. "This is oral where the man eats you. The other oral is when you eat him"

"Don't talk....just do what you are doing" I gasped, thrusting my pussy into his mouth.

He ate me thoroughly, exploring my pussy with his tongue and drinking in my wetness. He licked, slid his tongue in and out, he bit and sucked me violently till I felt a shudder go through me and I screamed as my first orgasm rocked my body. I was twitching with each shock wave and Prem ate me right through it. And then he continued eating me while two of his fingers explored inside my pussy and before long I came again...so that made it 2 out of 10 I thought secretly, hoping Prem would make me cum 10 times.

After my third orgasm, Prem made me strip him naked. His cock was rock hard and I caressed it lovingly. Taking my cue from how he had eaten me, I kissed the tip of his cock, sliding my tongue up and down his shaft while my fingers caressed his balls. I took him in my mouth and sucked him. He moaned with pleasure. Within a couple minutes of sucking, he screamed, "I am about to cum Preeti and you get to swallow"

With that he exploded in my mouth. Spurt after spurt flooded my mouth as I tried to swallow all of it. Some of it overflowed and covered my chin and dripped on my breasts. After he was done cumming and went limp, I asked him if today's class was over.

"We're just getting started" he said with a twinkle in his eyes. "We just did foreplay and oral. We have a long way to go"

"I think I came 3 times" I said

"I know" he said with a satisfied smile.

"Now I want you to eat me till I get hard again while I eat you. That's called 69, ok?"

"Ok" I said with excitement, looking forward to the enjoyment to follow


Switching into position, I sucked and pulled on his shaft till he was hard again, while he explored me with his mouth, tongue and fingers. We rolled over with him on top and me below him and then back over with me on top and him below me. He even let his tongue explore to the opening of my ass and his fingers entered my butt-hole while he devoured my pussy till I had my fourth orgasm with a scream of joy and contentment. I was sailing in a paradise I didn't exist and wanted more.

"Now, to make sure you are no longer a virgin" he said, "this may hurt for a second and you may bleed, but it will feel good afterwards"

"I trust you" I said

I watched him as he positioned his hardness against my opening and I didn't think something that long and wide could fit inside me. He rubbed my opening with his dick, slowly pushing inwards. Then, he opened me and the head of his cock was inside me. Kissing my mouth deeply, he thurst all the way into me, breaking my hymen and taking my virginity.

 screamed as a sharp pain went through me. He let me settle down before he started sliding his rod in and out of my pussy. Slowly first before moving faster and faster. I found my hips moving with his rhythm and felt his hardness deep inside me. He thurts faster and faster, plowing into me and taking me closer and closer to another orgasm. He pumped me silly for a good 20 minutes and just as I came, I felt him tense and thrust himself all the way into me, as deep as he could go. He screamed as I felt his sperm flood through me, load after load sailing deep inside my body.

We lay there, him on top of me, catching our breaths. He finally said, "congratulations, you are no longer a virgin and you had your first creampie"

We rested together our bodies tangled and his limp cock still inside my pussy, I caressed him and he held me close. We lay there entwined for an hour or two before we started kissing again. I felt his cock respond slowly filling my pussy as it started going hard again. Instinctively, my pussy muscles contracted, gripping him hard. I relaxed and then contracted them again, over and over. My pussy was massaging his cock to hardness as he kissed me and devoured my breasts again. He started humping my pussy again, drilling it and I expected him to cum inside me again. But he had other ideas.

After drilling my pussy for a good 15 minutes, he made me get on my hands and knees, Spreading my butt-cheeks wide, he kissed my butt-hole, licking it and sliding his tongue as far into it as it would go. Then he explored it with his fingers, slowly at first before finger-fucking my butt. While continuing to do that, his cock entered my pussy and started thrusting into it. Now both my holes were getting fucked and I couldn't believe the experience. Before long, I was ready to cum again when he stopped and pulled out of me. Positioning his hardness against my butt-hole, he entered my back door and fucked me for a few minutes as his fingers drilled my pussy. Building to a fevering pace, he tensed like before and I squirted with an orgasm over his fingers in anticipation of his cumming into my butt...and he exploded seconds later.

"That was an anal creampie and you also experienced doggy, when I entered your pussy from behind"

"I came 6 times" I said shyly, "can we aim for 10?"

"Sure" he said "but after a break". With that, he collapsed on me and both of us fell asleep.

We woke up a few hours later and showered together. He lifted my leg high in the air as he entered me from behind while standing up. He fucked me that way for a few minutes before entering me again from the front and humping me to ecstasy while sucking my nipples like a baby. He pinched a nipple hard and bit the other as he exploded inside me again and I responded with an orgasm of my own.

After showering and cleaning each other, he took me dripping wet to the bed and licked the water off my face, my breasts and nipples sucking them lovingly, down my belly sucking it out of my navel and my pussy. He slid two fingers into me while licking me simultaneously, his tongue flicking my clit. I came again with a gushing creampie into his mouth as his tongue flicked my g-spot.

Completely turned on, he entered me again and pounded me in various positions explaining them to me, missionary for a few minutes, doggy for a few, from behind laying on our sides while lifting one leg in the air, from above with both my legs in the air. My pussy took a good 30 minutes of hardcore pounding before he came in me again. I came a couple more times while being fucked.

Both of us lay there spent. I dozed off for a couple hours and when I woke up, I found him sleeping. I cooked him breakfast completely naked. He woke up just as I was finishing and entered me from behind and pounded me for 30 minutes more, standing, on the dining table, on the dining table chair, from the front and behind. I couldn't have enough of him and squirted in another orgasm all over his pussy. He pulled himself out and made me taste my squirt and suck him dry. Then he entered me again and thrust hard and fast violently destroying my pussy before cumming yet again.

Take rest today he said watching me walk on wobbly legs with a sore pussy. Then we will do a threesome with a friend of mine before inviting all my friends for a gangbang.

"Thank you" I said, "but I am still a liar"

"Why?"

"I came 12 times tonight and I only told him 10"

And we both laughed looking forward to many more nights of fucking, threesomes and gangbangs before my wedding. As I left his place for home, I felt completely alive with sexual satisfaction. Prem had pleasured me in every way possible, thinking he was teaching me sex. Little did he know that I had manipulated him, knowing fully well what I wanted and getting it from the man I had been fantasizing about and masturbating to since my puberty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innocent Wife Raped by Khan

I (Ravi) and my wife Kavita attended one of our relative’s marriage and driving back to our city by car. It is about 6 hour’s journey, so after the marriage we started around 4 PM and planned to reach our home by 10 PM. Our journey was nice on this single road and hardly any traffic on the road. On the way we crossed so many villages and paddy fields and was enjoying our drive on this scenic route. My wife is in a lovely light green saree and a matching blouse; she is 25 yrs old with a height of 5’6” height and 65 Kg weight with a 36-32-38 shape body, fair and lovely girl with a nice silky hair. It is getting dark and that day it was full moon and it was so beautiful atmosphere but to our unlucky by around 8 PM in that night suddenly I heard a blasting sound from my car tire and it got punctured. I cursed on my luck and pulled the car to the side of the road and took the torch light from dash board and started replacing the tire.  It was a nice night with moonlight around and there

Pretty Indian wife is forced into sex with servant

“Anita” “What is it?” “Where have you kept my tie. I just can’t find it anywhere. ” “It’s inside the wardrobe. ” Amit always expected her to attend to him when he was getting ready for office. When they had got married ten years back she could do that. But now with their two kids going to school her morning schedule was hectic. Getting up early, preparing breakfast, waking up the kids, serving breakfast… it went on and on until Amit left for his office and she took the kids to the bus stand to catch the school bus. Anita either slept nude or in a panty and that is why she made it a point to get up before the children. She had been asleep when the doorbell rang. She asked Amit to open the door but he was too sleepy. She tiptoed on her bare feet and peeped through the key hole. It was the maid Lakshmi. Anita opened to door. Lakshmi had had seen her nude off and on and so there was no problem in letting her see the breasts once again. Once in a while they had also discussed the lovemaking

Shy Indian Wife & Driver

I am a housewife living with my husband and my three years old daughter in a city of kerala. I am an average looking keralian housewife having brownish skin with large breasts and big round ass. My hubby is a tall man of dark complexion with a great appetite for sex. Actually, this posting is one kind of confession for us. I am of 35 years now and my hubby is at 40. I got married when i was 23 with my hubby. He is an engineer and was in a central government organization at the time of our marriage.  Since one year after our marriage we tried for an issue but i didn’t got pregnant till four years back. We went to many doctors but almost all of them told that my hubby had lesser amount of sperm count and possibility of him to become a father is very less however, not impossible. We tried many times and not used any condoms since then but not succeeded to conceive. We were very much frustrated for not having a kid of our own. However, let me come back to the fact now. Four years ago, in

My Wife & Local Goon

Dear All I got for my first story. I am going to write a story between Me , My wife and local gunda. This is a cuckold story. This is a story how my own faithful wife got attracted to big strong dominating local gunda and cuckold me with his help. Firstly let me introduce to myself and my wife.I am Amit Dikshit age 35 and my wife Rashmi age 32 both originally from Pune.but now staying in Aurangabad for last 5 years due to my job in manufacturing MNC.Rashmi also works in IT sector in Aurangabad. We have been married for last eight years having one son. Our marriage was arranged cum love.Actually our parents knew each other for many years.I used to like Rashmi and one sided love from my side.But did not have courage to propose to her.Rashmi was really hot.Many boys were after her.Rashmi though quite modern girl but she has her traditional values so she did not have any affair though many eligible bachelors were behind her.I knew i was no match to her.Though i was fair but 5 feet 7 in

My Didi fucked by tailor Masood

Hey this is my first attempt to write a sex story, so please send me all the feedback you can, I will try best to improve myself. My name is Ankit and I live in Delhi, I have a sister, her name is Jyoti. This happened a couple of year ago when I was 18 yrs old and Jyoti was 24. Let me tell you a little about her; she’s an absolutely bomb her figure is 36-26-38 she has an angelic face and her DD cups boobs and massive ass can even make a dead man’s cock rise in attention. Well my sister recently got married but I heard that my Jijaji is totally useless in bed, I often heard my sister yelling from the adjacent room that you’re a “namard” and that you cant even last 2 mins after seeing me naked. So she remained frustrated for about 2 months. I guess she had many bfs in college, I often saw imported langere in her drawer (some of which aren’t available in India). So my sister was preparing to go to the local boutique to get a dress stitched and when at the market she called me and told m