Skip to main content

A New Journey: 2 | Dheeraj Gets Hitched

<< continued from part 1


Dheeraj was in relationship with a girl. Dheeraj avoided Rohini and Rohini was getting lonely. She was thinking back to getting her husband. Sanjana supported her and told her that she should get her husband back as he was the only one that loved her. Rahuls sister and her daughter got settled with Sanjana and Rahul. Rahul's sister Satvika was very friendly and accomodative, she took care of Sanjana's children very well. Sanjana was happy she got company. Satvika was a little conservative. On weekends her Husband Siddhart used to come to meet his daughter Minisha and wife Satvika. Minisha got settled in her new college. Sanjana stopped Satvika from leaving Delhi and held her back. It was one of the weekends when Sanjana and Satvika went for shopping. THis time they dint go to shopping as Sanjana forgot her purse and returned home. There were a pair of shoes in the hall. Someone has entered the house they thought. Sanjana heard some noises in the guest Bedroom, as she entered she saw Minisha was in Bed with a guy. Satvika entered the bedroom, pulled her daughter and Sanjana and bolted the room. Rape, Rape she was crying

Sanjana was shocked the guy that was having sex with Minisha was Dheeraj. Was Minisha his new girl Friend she thought. Satvika called Rahul and then her husband. She wanted to call the police. Rahul talked to Sanjana and knew the severity of the issue, his sister would kill the boy he thought. He brought Mr. Gill with him to home.

Satvika was crying who will marry her? now that is known. We will take her home- no more studies.

Dheeraj gave in - told he will marry her and not spoil a girls life. Dheeraj was a hero now in the eyes of Sanjana. Sanjana was skeptical about the marriage. Rahul stayed away from the topic. He was seeing how things will unfold

Mr. Gill agreed to the marriage. He said Kids love each other so let them marry. He knew about Rahul's family and also he was looking to get Dheeraj married. Mr. Gill told he wants to talk to his Brother in law and talk to the issue.

Sanjana and Rahul were in bed

Sanjana: she is too young for marriage

Rahul; It was that or jail to Rahul

Sanjana: they were consenting, it was rape

Rahul: you know my sister

Sanjana: mmm

Rahul's family arrived. Rahul belonged to a rich family - his great grandfathers were Zamindars. However the wealth decelerated in the next generation. the more in the next Generation. His father had 6 brothers and property was split completely. It was his father who became the next head of the family and slowly piece by piece grew. Rahul had a brother and a sister. Rahul's Brother - Kapil was a contractor, he did all the government contracts. Rahul on the other hand was a software who grew in only position. Rahul was upper middle class but his brother was rich. Rahul and Kapil were never best of friends. THey didnt like each other but they had their back. Enemity stays in the family both thought. Rahul found his bhabhi attractive - he made some moves on her but always was scared so dint make much advances. Kapil also loved the figure of Sanjana - Mumbai girl. But never had much of a chance on her.

Kapil and Siddharth came in the house. Sanjana made them lunch and after lunch they were waiting for Mr. Gill. Siddharth went into the guest room.

Sanjana: Namaskar bhaiyya kaise hain app(hello how are you)

Kapil: Theek hain Sanjana ji. maafi chahate hain sihil ke waqt.(fine. I am sorry for not coming at the time of Sihil)

Sanjana: Aap bas baate boliye (you just talk)

kapil: Aap bhi toh aati nahi, Hamare haveli. kabhi toh aayiye (you too dont come to visit our house. Come some time. Its been 10 years since we gave you our guy but you never came once.

Sanjana: Oh dint I? Sanjana realised she dint visit Rahuls Home once. She always had an accuse. Abhi aaungi na Minisha.

Kapil: Mothers instructions are to take both the kids with me when I return.

Sanjana: Then I will be free in Delhi

Kapil: But I want to take there mother with me

Sanjana: Acha

Kapil: I wanted to marry you the moment I saw your photo but unfortunately i was married

Sanjana sat now putting her left hand on the Sofa

Sanjana: So How is Devika? Why didnt you bring her

kapil: She used to come but since we came in car, she dint come with us. She and mother are coming tomorrow.

Sanjana: Oh it will be fun then

Kapil; Yes Sanjana give more tips to her, Whenever you tell her Things I have great Nights.

Sanjana: She tells you my tips
Sanjana used to tell her tips of how to please a guy.

Kapil placed his hands on the hands of Sanjana

Kapil: Yes and I always imagine you when she is so wild

Rahul entered the house with Mr. Gill. Rahul saw Kapil's Hand on Sanjana and thought why is Kapils hand on my wife. Sanjana got up from the sofa and picked Rahul's bag and gave her pleasantaries. Mr. Gill, Siddharth, Rahul and Kapil started the discussion on the marriage.

It was all set for Marriage Rahul's Family went to Gill's Residence with the arrival of his Mom and Kapils wife Devika. They finalised the dates as well it was 95 days from the day. Every one were excited. The engagement and marriage were to be done at Rahuls ancestral Home in Rahul's village it was near Ajmer in Rajasthan. Kapil and Devika didnt have a child. Many asked kapil to marry some one else but he dint. Devika respected Kapil as she knew the fault was with her in case of Pregnancy. Devika and Rahul's mom insisted - Sanjana to come with her and stay till the marriage was over. As its 8 -10 hours journey to their village, Rahul may come whenever he felt the need of the wife. Rahul agreed at first. Devika and Devika Mom left with the two childrens to their hometown. Sanjana promised she will come. Kapil had some work in Delhi so he stayed with Rahul. One of his friends who was also the Sarpanch of the next village was him, Kapil and the Sarpanch had some political work.

Sanjana, Kapil and Sarpanch had the train the next day it was at 10 PM. Rahul was thinking to fuck his secretary in his home now. He was unable to sleep, he was thinking how to bring that secretary to home. Sanjana was asleep, Rahul was thirsty. The bottle he had was empty. He went to kitchen to get some. Oh the way to his room he heard some whispers. he went to check what it was - Kapil and the Sarpanch were chatting. Rahul heard then talking about politics and how arrogant Rahul was, then the topic shifted to Sanjana

Sarpanch: Aaj to tumhari saali pyaasi thi. Today sanjana was hungry for cock

Kapil: haha ya you know

Sarpanch: ha aaj dekha tha na woh kiss tarah se baat karrahi thi aapse. Ya I saw how she was talking to you

Kapil: She is my sister in law she will talk.

Sarpanch: I m mad of her beauty what white skin and red nipples
Rahul was shocked, he wanted to hit this guy

Kapil: Shut up Sarpanch I ll kill you

Sarpanch: I saw her nude man today, When she went to bath I unlocked the door and went in. I hid myself in the closet and free show. She wear red bra and black panty

kapil: Shut up man anything

Sarpanch: Her husbands avoids her and she wants you. I would have rided her now If I was you

Kapil: Well I will ride her If she comes to me. Haha and he started laughing

Sarpanch: Let me fuck her in the train

Kapil: No man you are mad

Sarpanch: I ll write you all my land. Please one night

Kapil: Oke If she agrees

Sarpanch: Lets make her drink like today, then she will agree.
Rahul got another shock, Sanjana drank with this guys. I am neglecting my beautiful wife. Even Kapil wants to get her laid, but I trust Sanjana he thought. He didnt want to listen anymore. he went to the bed and saw Sanjana Bra it was red in color and then the panty it was also red.
Oh thank god he thought.

Rahul went to bed and Bid Sanjana good bye. He asked what see was making. She told something special for Sarpanch saab, he asked her to do that.
Rahul went to office. His secretary was wearing a saree with a sleeveless blouse, he was planning a lunch today. He was quite free today. The secretary entered the office. He immediately asked her go outside, he will call her.

Sarpanch entered Sanjana's and Rahul's room, on the bed there was orange saree, Orange blouse , orange skirt, pink bra and panty. he peeked in he saw Sanjana in shower and started stroking. Sanjana was playing with her nipples and then her private area. As she completed the bath she dried herself and came out of the bathroom. Sarpanch show that and hid himself in the closet. Through the closet he saw sanjana apply cold cream He was stroking his cock. She wore her pink bra and then the panty. she wore the orange blouse the movement she bent to wear the peticoat Sarpanch got out and hugged her. Sanjana pushed sarpanch and went near the door, Kapil closed the door and bolted.

Sanjana: No No Sarpanch saab please

Sarpanch pushed her on the bed and jumped on her.

he played with her nipples and Sanjana resistance was no more.
When his hand went down Sanjana let out moan.
Sarpanch removed his cock and inserted in Sanjana

Oh NOO!!! Rahul Shouted and ran towards his home.
He got home, Sanjana and Kapil were in kitchen preparing. Rahul was breathless as if he has done a Marathon. What Happened Every one asked.

Rahul pulled Sanjana from Kitchen. I am cooking she asked.

Rahul: Kapil bhaiyya will do it

Sanjana: He does not know

Rahul: he will learn dont worry

Rahul teared her clothes and was fucked her.
Sanjana screamed and Sarpanch, Kapil listened

Sarpanch: Look at that bitch scream man, I ll love to be in your brothers position

Kapil: I too

Rahul stayed at home. His secretary called regarding todays lunch. he said the plan is cancelled.

Rahul went to bid Sanjana, He promised her he will come in the weekend which was 3 days away.
Rahul was thinking better to get back Sanjana and kids after the engagement in which was 11 days away.
He checked that the fourth person was a lady 57 years old. the train started the lady did not boarded the train.
THis made Rahul tensed, It was only Sanjana, Sarpanch and Kapil in the closed 1st class compartment.
Rahul called Sanjana once he got in his car.
Rahul: Did the lady come

sanjana: no not yet, she must have missed the train

Rahul: mmm Hust worried

Sanjana: Dont worry kapil Bhaiiya is with me

Rahul: No I am more concerned about Sarpanch

Sanjana: Oh come on I can handle him dont worry. So todays sex had to do anything with him

Rahul: No no just worried, he looked like a lecher and I am not with you so worried

Sanjana: He just changed into Shorts and also asked me to change into something comfortable.

Rahul: where are you
Sanjana: just came outside the compartment to talk to you.

Rahul: Call me if you feel uncomfortable.

Sanjana said oke and hung up. Rahul saw his phone was about to be dead. He raced to home, plugged in the charger to the phone and slept.

Sarpanch: Who was it

Sanjana: My husband, Kapil ji asleep

Sarjanch: Yes

Sanjana: Shall we switch the lights off too,

Sarpanch: Sanjana ji, you told you will show me how you will look in that

Sanjana: Now, Its risky Some one will see when i wear that

Sanjana promised sarpanch to show him how she looked in a nightiee.

Sanjana said oke and hung up. Rahul saw his phone was about to be dead. He raced to home, plugged in the charger to the phone and slept.

Sarpanch: Kaun the phone pe> Who was it

Sanjana: Rahul the? My husband Sarpanch ji, Kapil ji asleep

Sarjanch: Yes

Sanjana: Shall we switch the lights off too,

Sarpanch: So early Sanjana ji, you told you will show me how you will look in the dress

Sanjana: oh no i was just joking around. How can I, I am a married

Sarpanch: I am married too Sanjana ji. I have never looked a women in that dress

Sanjana: Its only for my husband.

Sarpanch: Please just once,

Sarpanch saw a transparent nightiee in Rahuls home which Sanjana put for Drying. She forgot her guests had access to most part of her house. He was trying to feel his hands on the soft nightiee. Sanjana saw that immediately took the nightiee from there

Sarpanch: Rahul is lucky guy, He must have seen you in this dress many times. I wish my wife had such a good taste in dresses

Sanjana: Dont worry sarpanch ji I ll show you how I look in this dress. Saying this Sanjana walked away seductively.

Sarpanch: Theek Hain Mat dikhayeeye lekin kuch comfortable pehan lijiye achi neend ayegi. Fine do not show to me but wear some thing comfortatble for the journed

Sanjana:Now, Its risky Some one will see when i wear a nightiee and come from the bathroom to the compartment.

Sarpanch thought I told something comfortable not nightiee

Sarpanch: I ll go out of the compartment and you change then i will come in.

As Sarpanch got out Sanjana changed into the nightiee she was looking like this.

Sarpanch came his and saw the above. he could not believe. He hands moved and touched Sanjana's Boobs

Sanjana: WHat are you doing

Kapil woke up but did not turn.

Sarpanch: I m doing what u want. What are doing wearing this dress in this compartment

Sanjana: You told me too..

Sarpanch now had both his hands on the two boobs of Sanjana. And were feeling the soft boobs of Sanjna

sarpanch: I didnt tell you to dress like a slut.
Sarpanch now switched off the lights and tore Sanjana's panty the panty was half tore. Sarpanch's finger played with Sanjana pussy and then Sarpanch entered Sanjana

Sanjana was no more resisting and loving her rape. Kapil understood Sanjana gave in from listening to her moans and jumped from the upper berth. Sarpanch saw Kapil

Sarpanch: Did you ever get double penetrated?

Sanjana: Ah AH fuck me No!!!

Kapil removed his pants and was stroking his cock. Sanjana did not notice Kapil getting down. Kapil pushed Sanjana's head and inserted his cock in the asshole of Sanjana

Sanjana screamed OH GOD!!!!!!


Rahul woke up, He was scared he moved immediately near his phone to see if his wife called. Oh suck

Rahul plugged in the charger but the switch was off so his phone did not get charged. he charged the phone. After the phone charged to 5 % phone picked up the signal

He saw messages from Sanjana

11:00PM: the old lady boarded
Are you there
tried calling you
call me

11:30 PM: Going to sleep.

It was 2:00PM she must be asleep now he thought


Rahul was scared for his wife, what have I been dreaming off. Sanjana may flirt with this guys but sex is a different thing. Even I have cheated but no... They cant fuck my wife he thought. I will get her back this weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innocent Wife Raped by Khan

I (Ravi) and my wife Kavita attended one of our relative’s marriage and driving back to our city by car. It is about 6 hour’s journey, so after the marriage we started around 4 PM and planned to reach our home by 10 PM. Our journey was nice on this single road and hardly any traffic on the road. On the way we crossed so many villages and paddy fields and was enjoying our drive on this scenic route. My wife is in a lovely light green saree and a matching blouse; she is 25 yrs old with a height of 5’6” height and 65 Kg weight with a 36-32-38 shape body, fair and lovely girl with a nice silky hair. It is getting dark and that day it was full moon and it was so beautiful atmosphere but to our unlucky by around 8 PM in that night suddenly I heard a blasting sound from my car tire and it got punctured. I cursed on my luck and pulled the car to the side of the road and took the torch light from dash board and started replacing the tire.  It was a nice night with moonlight around and there

Pretty Indian wife is forced into sex with servant

“Anita” “What is it?” “Where have you kept my tie. I just can’t find it anywhere. ” “It’s inside the wardrobe. ” Amit always expected her to attend to him when he was getting ready for office. When they had got married ten years back she could do that. But now with their two kids going to school her morning schedule was hectic. Getting up early, preparing breakfast, waking up the kids, serving breakfast… it went on and on until Amit left for his office and she took the kids to the bus stand to catch the school bus. Anita either slept nude or in a panty and that is why she made it a point to get up before the children. She had been asleep when the doorbell rang. She asked Amit to open the door but he was too sleepy. She tiptoed on her bare feet and peeped through the key hole. It was the maid Lakshmi. Anita opened to door. Lakshmi had had seen her nude off and on and so there was no problem in letting her see the breasts once again. Once in a while they had also discussed the lovemaking

Shy Indian Wife & Driver

I am a housewife living with my husband and my three years old daughter in a city of kerala. I am an average looking keralian housewife having brownish skin with large breasts and big round ass. My hubby is a tall man of dark complexion with a great appetite for sex. Actually, this posting is one kind of confession for us. I am of 35 years now and my hubby is at 40. I got married when i was 23 with my hubby. He is an engineer and was in a central government organization at the time of our marriage.  Since one year after our marriage we tried for an issue but i didn’t got pregnant till four years back. We went to many doctors but almost all of them told that my hubby had lesser amount of sperm count and possibility of him to become a father is very less however, not impossible. We tried many times and not used any condoms since then but not succeeded to conceive. We were very much frustrated for not having a kid of our own. However, let me come back to the fact now. Four years ago, in

My Wife & Local Goon

Dear All I got for my first story. I am going to write a story between Me , My wife and local gunda. This is a cuckold story. This is a story how my own faithful wife got attracted to big strong dominating local gunda and cuckold me with his help. Firstly let me introduce to myself and my wife.I am Amit Dikshit age 35 and my wife Rashmi age 32 both originally from Pune.but now staying in Aurangabad for last 5 years due to my job in manufacturing MNC.Rashmi also works in IT sector in Aurangabad. We have been married for last eight years having one son. Our marriage was arranged cum love.Actually our parents knew each other for many years.I used to like Rashmi and one sided love from my side.But did not have courage to propose to her.Rashmi was really hot.Many boys were after her.Rashmi though quite modern girl but she has her traditional values so she did not have any affair though many eligible bachelors were behind her.I knew i was no match to her.Though i was fair but 5 feet 7 in

My Didi fucked by tailor Masood

Hey this is my first attempt to write a sex story, so please send me all the feedback you can, I will try best to improve myself. My name is Ankit and I live in Delhi, I have a sister, her name is Jyoti. This happened a couple of year ago when I was 18 yrs old and Jyoti was 24. Let me tell you a little about her; she’s an absolutely bomb her figure is 36-26-38 she has an angelic face and her DD cups boobs and massive ass can even make a dead man’s cock rise in attention. Well my sister recently got married but I heard that my Jijaji is totally useless in bed, I often heard my sister yelling from the adjacent room that you’re a “namard” and that you cant even last 2 mins after seeing me naked. So she remained frustrated for about 2 months. I guess she had many bfs in college, I often saw imported langere in her drawer (some of which aren’t available in India). So my sister was preparing to go to the local boutique to get a dress stitched and when at the market she called me and told m