Skip to main content

His firm Massage but Gentle

 After a busy week all I really wanted was a relaxing massage, so I booked into the college where I knew I could get a cheap massage from one of the students. Normally I always get one of the girls however this time luck was on my side.

I lay on the table with a towel covering my naked body, the smell of the all the different oils filled the room and although most people like the relaxing sounds of whales mating or something new age shit like that, I put on my cd I had in my bag. A mix out dance, rock, lite n easy and punk all this is what helps me relax.

Let this be a good ending to an overall crap week, mixed with family and work stress, friends in need, men issues and a credit card bill from hell. Escape the outside world, the trains packed with sweaty grumpy people, crying babies and endless delays. I am going to enjoy my hour of paradise, pamper myself or as it may be have someone else do it.

The door closed and Josh came in, mmm tall, dark, blue/green eyes and a killer smile. "Ok, firm but gentle is how you like it" he chuckled. I didn't bother replying as by the time I was about to answer, he was already pouring warm oil from the top of my spine, slowly down to the base. The warmth of the oil and the way he poured it felt good, I had a feeling this was going to be just want I wanted.

His large firm hands work the oil into my skin and with each motion of his hands I felt more relaxed, almost sleepy. The smell in the room had also changed from intense sweet smells to a musky, exotic smell.

"Do you mind if we lose the towel?" he ask "I think you need some attention on your lower back but the towel is in the way"

I didn't mind "that's fine".... I don't have the hottest body in the world however nothing to be ashamed of either and the towel dropped to the floor. He walked over to the cd player and turned it off "Now we don't need music, silence is far more relaxing" he said "I will be able to pick up if I'm doing t to your liking by the sounds of your breathing and the way your body feels" mmm my mind said.

Silence it was then as he continued to work wonders with his hands, I felt my body totally relaxing as I drifted into a day dream. This is just too good I could stay here for hours I thought, please don't let this end.

I drifted into a semi sleep however I woke from this slumber when all of a sudden I heard myself sigh almost moan, I turned my head around and I felt something in my pussy. Josh leaned forward whisper in my ear "do you want me to stop?" before I knew it I had said "don't stop". He had placed his hand between my thighs and was gently inserting his fingers while his other hand was slowly stroking my back.

Fuck that feels good.

He moved his lips down, kissing my back until he reach the top of my ass, parting my cheeks he licked all the way from my ass to my hot juicy lips, his tongue felt so good. I moaned as he began to lick my pussy. His long moist tongue not neglecting any part, I could feel myself on verge of cummming.

He stopped, moved around in front of me lifted my head so I could see him, beautiful tanned body, ripped abs totally naked. He bent down kissing me deeply; I took his tongue into my mouth tasting the juices from my pussy.

"I've never done this before" looking directly at me and I believed him, cupping my hand around his neck pulling him towards me. Our lips met, glued together in a passionate embrace.

The natural light that was beaming through the windows at the start had gone and the room had become dark, the only light coming from the lamp in the corner which gave josh a golden glow to his skin. How did I get so lucky after the week I had I thought, I don't care really lets just enjoy it. For all I know I could be dreaming, good dream though.

He took my hand and motioned me to come with him; he sat down on a chair that was near the window. Standing before him he placed his hands on my hips pulling me down onto his lap. He took one of my nipples into his mouth, gently nibbling it as his tongue flicked the tip. I could barely control the pleasure I was feeling at this point for as he did that his hand had slipped back down to my pussy, fingers inside massaging my juicy secret garden.

His mouth moved to my other nipple and I also slipped my hand down between us feeling his thick cock grow even harder in my hands, pulling myself away from his amazing hands and his enticing mouth I dropped to me knees.

Hungry for his cock in my mouth I licked his pre-cum from the tip so sweet mm tasty and wrapped my lips around the head slowly taking his cock into my mouth inch by inch, I tease him with my mouth, my lips, my tongue. Moving up and down then off, I do this until he groans and pushes my head down with his hands. His throbbing cock is deep in my mouth and he doesn't release me until he is about to cum.

Pushing me back onto the floor he crawls down between my thighs and begins to eat my pussy making me moan so loudly that he places his hand over my mouth, so no one can hear. Turning me over he pulls me on to my hands and knees, with his cock in hand he thrusts his cock into me, so hard I almost lose balance. He grips my hips with his strong hands fucking me harder and deeper...

"is this what you meant by firm but gentle" he growled "I think you would like it harder"

And with that he slammed into me harder, I tried not to be too loud however the harder he fucked me the more moaned but this so did he , we were so far gone we could care if the whole world heard us.

I met each of his strokes pushing back onto his cock, his balls slapping against me. Our bodies joined together sweaty and intone with each other needs.

"fuck baby I'm going to cum" he growled "I can feel you griping my cock with your pussy; I need to cum in you now"

I could feel his cock pulsating inside me with hot shots of cum filling me up as he pulled me back onto his cock, my pussy exploded sucking his cum into me and covering his cock with my juices.

Laying in a heap on the floor still inside me the alarm went off, meaning the massage was over. He got to his feet, went over turned it off and smile saying that massage was over before it began. Taking my hand pulling me to him he pushed me up against the wall asking if I wanted to continue this at his place.

I said yes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innocent Wife Raped by Khan

I (Ravi) and my wife Kavita attended one of our relative’s marriage and driving back to our city by car. It is about 6 hour’s journey, so after the marriage we started around 4 PM and planned to reach our home by 10 PM. Our journey was nice on this single road and hardly any traffic on the road. On the way we crossed so many villages and paddy fields and was enjoying our drive on this scenic route. My wife is in a lovely light green saree and a matching blouse; she is 25 yrs old with a height of 5’6” height and 65 Kg weight with a 36-32-38 shape body, fair and lovely girl with a nice silky hair. It is getting dark and that day it was full moon and it was so beautiful atmosphere but to our unlucky by around 8 PM in that night suddenly I heard a blasting sound from my car tire and it got punctured. I cursed on my luck and pulled the car to the side of the road and took the torch light from dash board and started replacing the tire.  It was a nice night with moonlight around and there

Pretty Indian wife is forced into sex with servant

“Anita” “What is it?” “Where have you kept my tie. I just can’t find it anywhere. ” “It’s inside the wardrobe. ” Amit always expected her to attend to him when he was getting ready for office. When they had got married ten years back she could do that. But now with their two kids going to school her morning schedule was hectic. Getting up early, preparing breakfast, waking up the kids, serving breakfast… it went on and on until Amit left for his office and she took the kids to the bus stand to catch the school bus. Anita either slept nude or in a panty and that is why she made it a point to get up before the children. She had been asleep when the doorbell rang. She asked Amit to open the door but he was too sleepy. She tiptoed on her bare feet and peeped through the key hole. It was the maid Lakshmi. Anita opened to door. Lakshmi had had seen her nude off and on and so there was no problem in letting her see the breasts once again. Once in a while they had also discussed the lovemaking

Neighbor Saw my Wife naked

This is a story that unfolded over the course of a few weeks with our neighbor, Glen, a retired older man who lives in the house directly across the street. Like many of these stories, things started out innocently enough but grew progressively wilder as time passed, eventually leading to him seeing more of my hot little wife, Madison, than any neighbor would ever expect. ------ It was a beautiful Friday morning, and I was out of the house before the sun rose to hit the road for a job that was a couple of hours away. Around 7:30 AM, I realized I had forgotten to roll the trash bin out to the curb. I cursed at myself and picked up my cell phone from the passenger seat to call Madison. The phone rang three times before she answered. "Hey babe, is everything okay?" Madison asked, her tired voice indicating I had just woken her up. "Yeah, everything's fine," I replied. "I just forgot to roll the trash out to the street. The garbage truck usually comes to pick i

My Didi fucked by tailor Masood

Hey this is my first attempt to write a sex story, so please send me all the feedback you can, I will try best to improve myself. My name is Ankit and I live in Delhi, I have a sister, her name is Jyoti. This happened a couple of year ago when I was 18 yrs old and Jyoti was 24. Let me tell you a little about her; she’s an absolutely bomb her figure is 36-26-38 she has an angelic face and her DD cups boobs and massive ass can even make a dead man’s cock rise in attention. Well my sister recently got married but I heard that my Jijaji is totally useless in bed, I often heard my sister yelling from the adjacent room that you’re a “namard” and that you cant even last 2 mins after seeing me naked. So she remained frustrated for about 2 months. I guess she had many bfs in college, I often saw imported langere in her drawer (some of which aren’t available in India). So my sister was preparing to go to the local boutique to get a dress stitched and when at the market she called me and told m

Shy Indian Wife & Driver

I am a housewife living with my husband and my three years old daughter in a city of kerala. I am an average looking keralian housewife having brownish skin with large breasts and big round ass. My hubby is a tall man of dark complexion with a great appetite for sex. Actually, this posting is one kind of confession for us. I am of 35 years now and my hubby is at 40. I got married when i was 23 with my hubby. He is an engineer and was in a central government organization at the time of our marriage.  Since one year after our marriage we tried for an issue but i didn’t got pregnant till four years back. We went to many doctors but almost all of them told that my hubby had lesser amount of sperm count and possibility of him to become a father is very less however, not impossible. We tried many times and not used any condoms since then but not succeeded to conceive. We were very much frustrated for not having a kid of our own. However, let me come back to the fact now. Four years ago, in