Skip to main content

Finally

 "I cant believe the day has finally come!" I type excitedly, knowing that hes on the plane and is almost here and probably wont see my messages till hes landed. I'm so anxious and nervous but I know it'll be worth it when i'm holding him at last. I stand at the arrivals gate, ready to play our song as he walks through. I'm flashing back through all of our video calls and messages, feeling the flush of love flood through me. The gate opens and people start filing through, I'm standing on my tiptoes looking for him. Then I catch a glimpse of his hat, the checkered one with ear flaps. I hit play on the song and hold it up. Immediately he spots me and his face splits into that smile I've loved from afar for months. My heart races as he runs to me, picking me up and spinning me around.

"Dean! oh my god, you're really here!" I say breathlessly, my hands on his cheeks as he slowly puts me back on my feet, his arms tightly around my waist, holding me to him.

"I'm really here babygirl" he smiles at me, brushing a strand of hair away from my face. Then he looks deep into my eyes, tips my head up by the chin and lowers his mouth on to mine. He kisses me slowly, deeply, taking my breath away. I moan softly against his lips, relaxing against him. My heart pounds in my chest, matching his heart beat. When he finally moves back a little, I try to catch my breath, still pressed tight to him. Dean chuckles shakily as we stare into each others eyes again, his hand tracing a little pattern on my lower back. "Shall we go?" he says quietly. I nod and he takes my hand, and we collect his suitcase. He leads me out of the airport, our still clasped hands fitting together like they were made to hold each other.

We hail a cab and hop in, snuggling close to each other on the back seat. We talk about his flight from the States and I just keep staring at him, touching his hand, his chest, his face, as if making sure he's really there.

"You're adorable" he laughs, stroking my cheek. I blush a deep red, marvelling at how after all this time, all the talks we've had, he can still make me blush this way.

"No, you are!" I smile and kiss his cheek. He laughs again and my stomach fills with butterflies and joy overtakes my whole body. The car journey is long and Dean is tired from the flight and as I look out of the window he rests his head on my shoulder and falls asleep. I can't help but think how perfect he is, how perfect my life has gotten since I met him online. We talked every day, about everything and it became the highlight of my day very fast. I can still pin point the moment I fell in love with him. I saved every video he sent me, he saved every photo I sent him, I told him things about my past and he didnt judge me, he stayed with me and declared that he'll love me no matter what. He confided in me all the fears and worries and pain he kept locked away and it just made me love him more, harder than before. Before we know it the car pulls up to my apartment building. I gently shake Dean's shoulder to wake him. He looks at me with the sweetest look in his eyes, sleepy and so utterly gorgeous that it takes my breath away.

The evening rolls round and we're cuddled up on the couch after dinner, his arm around my waist, my head on his chest. We're watching a movie but I cant concentrate because I can hear Dean's heartbeat which has sped up, matching mine. He kisses the top of my head, making me blush. I look up at him and he cups my face, kissing me softly. In an instant the movie is forgotten. I sit upright and press against him, deepening the kiss. His arms slide tighter around me, holding me to him, one hand at the back of my neck, tangled in my hair. I'm breathless, the need inside me consuming me completely. I know he can feel the same and it makes it more intense. I straddle him, my legs either side of his waist, his hands slide down to cup my ass, squeezing it, his lips on my neck. I twist my fingers through his hair, closing my eyes, breathing in his scent. Dean runs his hands softly up and down my back, dragging the hem of my t-shirt over my head. His touch on my bare skin elicits a gasp from me and instinctively I grind my hips into his. He moans softly, and I can feel him beginning to get hard through his pyjama bottoms and my shorts.

"Take me to bed baby" I whisper in his ear. At once Dean stands up, carrying me with him, laying me on the bed on my back. Then he leans over me, kissing my lips, jawbone, neck, along my collarbone, down between my breasts and over my naval. He nips at my hip bone, just above the waistband of my shorts, making me gasp again. He gently tugs my shorts down, breathing out softly at the sight of my naked body beneath him. I'm shivering with anticipation and need. He runs his hands over my legs and over my stomach. He bends down between my legs, breathing in as he kisses my thigh. He lifts my legs up and spreads them.

"You're so beautiful babygirl" he mutters and leans down, placing a feathersoft kiss at the apex of my thighs. I pant softly, tipping my head back as he kisses up and down my sex, his tongue playfully flicking across my clitoris. He takes two fingers and tests me before slipping them inside me, making me moan. Slowly he pushes his fingers in and out of me while he artfully circles his tongue round and round my clitoris. My hips buck and I bite down on my finger, panting, lost in the sensation hes creating inside me.

I feel a pressure building in my core and I know I'm about to come. I'm not ready yet and when he looks up at me from between my legs I shake my head. He instantly gets my hint and gently pulls his fingers out of me. I motion with my finger for him to come closer and he obeys, kissing me deeply. I can taste my own arousal on his lips and tongue. It turns me on even more and I long to give back to him. I sit up and make him take my spot. He suddenly looks nervous and I smile to reassure him. My hand trails down over his chest, I can feel his heart race. I reach down and mimic the same thing he did, kissing his neck and chest, and down his stomach, tracing my tongue over the tattoo on his abdomen. I pull his bottoms down, freeing his erection. My jaw drops open at the sight of him, and he blushes as he watches me. I feel brazen and brave. I gently take his length in one hand, slowly sliding it up and down. He moans and draws in his breath. I bite my lip as I speed up, my thumb brushing the tip.

"Fuck" he gasps, draping an arm over his eyes. I lean down and lick the tip, my hand still stroking out a steady rhythm, prolonging his climax. As my tongue makes contact he moans again, bucking his hips in turn. I take him fully into my mouth, right to the back of my throat, tasting him in all his glory. As I come back up I lightly drag my teeth up the shaft, eliciting a groan of pleasure from him. He places a hand on my head, guiding me to how he likes it, my hand still continuing to stroke him, meeting my lips. He tenses and a deep gutteral moan escapes him. But instead of feeling him shoot his load into the back of my throat, he pulls himself out of me.

"Not yet Kitty" Dean says softly. I'm momentarily confused and a little disappointed. Then he sits up and pulls me close to him and unhooking my bra in one single fluid motion. Then his hand frames my face and kisses me. We somehow manoevuer into laying side by side on the bed, our hands exploring each other's bodies, intensely and without stopping. Dean climbs on top of me, nudging my legs apart. I wrap them around his waist, as we kiss, barely stopping for breath.

Then without warning he pushes all the way into my depths, making me cry out, gripping his arms. He growls into my ear, my face buried in his neck. He begins to move, a steady pounding, punishing and pleasurable all at once. He fills me up and I move my hips to meet his every painfully slow thrust. I lose all sense of the world around me, Dean is the only thing thats real and all that matters. I feel the pressure build again, in both of us and almost imperceptibly Dean speeds up, allowing himself to surrender to me as I have to him. We're both moaning in unison, our bodies meshed together so tightly, I can't tell where mine ends and his begins. Time loses all meaning, we could have been here for mere minutes but for all I can perceive is forever. His body tenses over me and he looks up and into my eyes. We climax at the same time, our breaths and sweat mingling, as delicious waves of release tumble over and through us, fireworks exploding over my skin, tiny but innumeral. Dean groans loudly and collapses on top of me, his hand stroking my face, kissing my nose, making me giggle. He smiles at me and I cant take my eyes off of him, making it hard to catch my breath.

"I love you so much babygirl" he says softly, placing a small kiss on my lips and brushing my hair off of my forehead. He pulls out of me as gently as he can and lays next to me, pulling me to lay my head on his chest.

"I love you too baby" I reply, a flower of happiness blooming in my chest. Within moments we fall asleep, wrapped in each others arms, a perfect peace washing over us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innocent Wife Raped by Khan

I (Ravi) and my wife Kavita attended one of our relative’s marriage and driving back to our city by car. It is about 6 hour’s journey, so after the marriage we started around 4 PM and planned to reach our home by 10 PM. Our journey was nice on this single road and hardly any traffic on the road. On the way we crossed so many villages and paddy fields and was enjoying our drive on this scenic route. My wife is in a lovely light green saree and a matching blouse; she is 25 yrs old with a height of 5’6” height and 65 Kg weight with a 36-32-38 shape body, fair and lovely girl with a nice silky hair. It is getting dark and that day it was full moon and it was so beautiful atmosphere but to our unlucky by around 8 PM in that night suddenly I heard a blasting sound from my car tire and it got punctured. I cursed on my luck and pulled the car to the side of the road and took the torch light from dash board and started replacing the tire.  It was a nice night with moonlight around and there

Pretty Indian wife is forced into sex with servant

“Anita” “What is it?” “Where have you kept my tie. I just can’t find it anywhere. ” “It’s inside the wardrobe. ” Amit always expected her to attend to him when he was getting ready for office. When they had got married ten years back she could do that. But now with their two kids going to school her morning schedule was hectic. Getting up early, preparing breakfast, waking up the kids, serving breakfast… it went on and on until Amit left for his office and she took the kids to the bus stand to catch the school bus. Anita either slept nude or in a panty and that is why she made it a point to get up before the children. She had been asleep when the doorbell rang. She asked Amit to open the door but he was too sleepy. She tiptoed on her bare feet and peeped through the key hole. It was the maid Lakshmi. Anita opened to door. Lakshmi had had seen her nude off and on and so there was no problem in letting her see the breasts once again. Once in a while they had also discussed the lovemaking

Neighbor Saw my Wife naked

This is a story that unfolded over the course of a few weeks with our neighbor, Glen, a retired older man who lives in the house directly across the street. Like many of these stories, things started out innocently enough but grew progressively wilder as time passed, eventually leading to him seeing more of my hot little wife, Madison, than any neighbor would ever expect. ------ It was a beautiful Friday morning, and I was out of the house before the sun rose to hit the road for a job that was a couple of hours away. Around 7:30 AM, I realized I had forgotten to roll the trash bin out to the curb. I cursed at myself and picked up my cell phone from the passenger seat to call Madison. The phone rang three times before she answered. "Hey babe, is everything okay?" Madison asked, her tired voice indicating I had just woken her up. "Yeah, everything's fine," I replied. "I just forgot to roll the trash out to the street. The garbage truck usually comes to pick i

My Didi fucked by tailor Masood

Hey this is my first attempt to write a sex story, so please send me all the feedback you can, I will try best to improve myself. My name is Ankit and I live in Delhi, I have a sister, her name is Jyoti. This happened a couple of year ago when I was 18 yrs old and Jyoti was 24. Let me tell you a little about her; she’s an absolutely bomb her figure is 36-26-38 she has an angelic face and her DD cups boobs and massive ass can even make a dead man’s cock rise in attention. Well my sister recently got married but I heard that my Jijaji is totally useless in bed, I often heard my sister yelling from the adjacent room that you’re a “namard” and that you cant even last 2 mins after seeing me naked. So she remained frustrated for about 2 months. I guess she had many bfs in college, I often saw imported langere in her drawer (some of which aren’t available in India). So my sister was preparing to go to the local boutique to get a dress stitched and when at the market she called me and told m

Shy Indian Wife & Driver

I am a housewife living with my husband and my three years old daughter in a city of kerala. I am an average looking keralian housewife having brownish skin with large breasts and big round ass. My hubby is a tall man of dark complexion with a great appetite for sex. Actually, this posting is one kind of confession for us. I am of 35 years now and my hubby is at 40. I got married when i was 23 with my hubby. He is an engineer and was in a central government organization at the time of our marriage.  Since one year after our marriage we tried for an issue but i didn’t got pregnant till four years back. We went to many doctors but almost all of them told that my hubby had lesser amount of sperm count and possibility of him to become a father is very less however, not impossible. We tried many times and not used any condoms since then but not succeeded to conceive. We were very much frustrated for not having a kid of our own. However, let me come back to the fact now. Four years ago, in