Skip to main content

Blackmailed by Neighbor for a Kiss

 Was this really happening? Monica couldn't believe what she was hearing, but the young man was looking at her expectantly. She had never paid much attention to Joseph Lancaster, who'd moved back home under the guise of taking care of his parents. Bethany Bloom, Monica's best friend in the neighborhood and a terrible gossip, had said that he'd gotten fired from his job, blown through his savings, and retreated home with his tail between his legs. Apparently all he did now was mess around with some type of digital money called "BitCoin" in their basement, as his childhood bedroom had been remade into a sewing room.

"Well?" Joseph said.

"I should call the police on you." Monica stammered.

"If you want to. That won't delete the security footage, of course."

"It's not.... I..." She stumbled over her words.

"Want me to show you the video again?"

"No!" She cried out, her words accidentally much louder than she anticipated.

"Good. Now, let's lay out what I want. Fifteen minutes. I'll set a timer. You can keep your panties on, and I'll keep mine on, but otherwise, you can't say no. Just some harmless fun, like we're back in high school, making out behind the bleachers."

"Just kissing?"

"Let's say...second base."

"Five minutes." She countered.

"Fifteen."

"Eight."

"Fifteen. Or however long it takes you to get me off."

Pig. She thought. But all she said was, "Fine. But I'm not taking my bra off either."

"Alright baby." He said. The words made her cringe but she didn't want to make him mad.

"And you'll delete it?"

"Yes. You can watch me. This is the only copy I have on this computer. Just let me know when you want it to happen--maybe I can come over tonight, bring some champagne?" He winked and she resisted rolling her eyes.

This was insane, but what choice did she have? If her husband--if Bethany Bloom--saw the video, her life would be over. But what if she went through with this and he didn't delete it? Or he shared it anyway, or made her do worse things for it?

Well. She didn't have a choice there. But she did have a choice now--to get it over with.

"Not tonight. Now. My husband is going to be home tonight. Let's just do this and I can put the whole thing out of my mind."

"Whatever you say, lover." He said, straightening his collar. She looked at him again, trying to find a single redeeming attractive thing about the young man.

Joseph was probably in his mid-to-late twenties, at least a decade younger than Monica. He had a sly face, with a sharp nose and upturned eyes. He wasn't hideous, she told herself. But he clearly hadn't been taking care of himself since returning home. His red hair was greasy and in bad need of a haircut, his lips were dry, and his facial hair was thin and patchy. Even his clothes were ill-fitting and wrinkled. At least his teeth seemed clean enough.

He took out his phone and set a timer for them both to see as he settled onto her couch. "Ready?"

"Hang on." She quickly marched over to the blinds and closed them. She wasn't about to let anyone in the neighborhood see what she was up to.

"You want it nice and private, huh?"

She ignored him and walked over to where he was sitting comfortably, as if he were perfectly welcome in her beautiful, clean living room and not a filthy intruder hell-bent on humiliating her.

"Come sit on my lap, baby."

She grit her teeth and did so as he pressed the timer. "Kiss me." He said, winking at her.

Monica took a deep breath and leaned forward, slowly. She pressed her lips against Joseph's, feeling the cracked skin of his lower lip as they kissed. Their lips broke before they kissed again. Another surprisingly soft, tender kiss. He ran his hand to the nape of her neck, filling his fingers with the curls in her hair. If you saw them from a distance, you might think it was two people in love. Up close, with Monica's face screwed up in displeasure, you would not be fooled.

They continued to kiss gently for another few moments until she felt Joseph's tongue prod at her lower lip. His disgusting, invasive tongue. She didn't want to accept it--and then the video he had flashed in her mind--and, in acquiescence, she slightly parted her lips. He took advantage of it immediately. The gentle warmup was over. He wrapped his other arm around her waist and shoved his tongue deep into her mouth.

"Hang on," she tried to say but she couldn't get the words out with his face glued to hers. He was unbuttoning her shirt as he mashed his tongue against hers. She pulled away, "Slow down!"

"A deal's a deal. Let me see your gorgeous tits."

She tried to glance at his phone timer but couldn't make out the numbers as she reluctantly pulled off her shirt.

"God, you're so sexy. I've always loved your body." He said, burying his face in her neck. And then she felt it--a tinge in her upper thighs. A tiny jolt of pleasure. Joseph returned his lips to hers, eagerly filling her mouth with his aggressive tongue. Perhaps she could finesse this.

"Be gentle," she said, breaking their kiss.

"Mmm, like this, baby?" He asked. He pulled his tongue back and instead just flicked it into her mouth.

"Yeah, like that." She pressed her own tongue in his mouth as they passionately kissed, wrapping hers around his. It was no longer an all-out attack, though she still flinched when he brought his hand to her bra cups.

"I love your big tits, baby." He said, pulling her tightly against him so he could feel them against his chest. "Just feeling them makes me wanna cum."

Fifteen minutes or get him off, she thought. Was it worth it? To try to finish things quicker? There was no way this nerd had gotten laid in months. Maybe if she took her bra off, fondling her breasts would be enough to make him ejaculate and set her free. On the other hand, he might have spent the entire morning masturbating. And then she would've let him grope for nothing.

She felt another twitch in her pelvis, and realized, with mild horror, that she was starting to get wet. Surely just a biological response out of instinct. There's no way kissing this nerd was actually getting her horny. She was a married woman, not some eighth grader having their first seven minutes in heaven.

"What will make you cum?"

"Let me feel your naked tits." He said, in between a deep kiss.

She rolled her tongue back into his mouth and they kissed passionately for another few moments, his lips softening against hers. Now that he'd calmed down, she could appreciate his good kissing skills. He held the back of her head firmly, in a way that was starting to turn her on.

She didn't know what the hell she was doing, but here she was, guiding his hand down her panties. He found her clit with surprising ease and began to gently play with her as he tenderly kissed her.

"God, your panties are soaked. I knew you had it bad for me, baby. I knew you liked how I sucked on your big titties. God, I want to fuck you so bad, baby, won't you let me fuck you?"

He kissed and sucked on her ears in between each sentence. It was turning her on too much. She felt that familiar build in her legs--but no. She couldn't let him make her cum. She was already cheating on her husband, on their living room couch. She wanted to, so badly, wanted to cum on his smooth hands and moan into his open mouth like an animal.

"Yes--yes, okay. Take your pants off."

He didn't need to be told twice. He didn't bother to take his pants all the way off, perhaps aware of the timer nearing zero, just pulled his cock out. She reached down, instinctively, to grab it with one hand and guide it to her.

"No condom?"

"It's fine." She couldn't believe what she was saying. But she didn't stop. He yanked down her panties. "Just hurry up."

"Oh baby," He whispered, leaning over her.

This is a bad idea. Don't do this. We have to stop. That's what she was thinking. But she didn't say anything, she just spread her legs wider. Joseph licked her mouth before slipping his dick inside of her. She shuddered, but not with horror. With pleasure. She couldn't help it. Her legs immediately wrapped around him, his arms cradled her back as they lay on the couch.

"You feel good." He whispered into her ear as he softly pumped against her.

"You do too," She said, unable to resist flirting back with him. They exchanged another long slow kiss as he thrust deeper into her.

He didn't fuck like a nerd. He was--she realized with an ache--a far better fuck than her husband, who basically treated her like a fleshlight now. Joseph ran his hands up and down her body, worshipping every inch of her skin. He sucked and licked each inch of her, pushed her large breasts together, swiveled his fingers around her hard nipples. He lapped at her mouth enthusiastically and she moaned.

Their movements were long and slow, in perfect rhythm with each other. Any of the awkwardness between the two new loovers was erased by their obvious passion. She bit his lower lip as they shared each others warm, hot breath.

"You're amazing, Monica," He whispered into her mouth. They kissed again. "I love how good you feel. How good you make me feel."

Their lips and tongues tangled with each other, interrupting their whispers. "I can feel how deep you are."

The timer chimed. They both froze, their passion interrupted by the reminder that this wasn't a romance. This was blackmail. It was a transaction Joseph had initiated, that Monica had barely resisted, had in fact intensified far past the boundaries of their deal and the boundaries of her own marriage.

"You don't have to stop," Monica said, her voice barely audible.

"You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

Another long, passionate French kiss. His tongue undulated in her mouth, their lips clinging together. He was breathing harder, his pace quickening. She lifted her hips each time to meet him, feeling how deep he entered her as she writhed underneath him.

She knew he was going to come before he said it. His cock suddenly tightened, flinched within her. It was intoxicating to feel, only made her wetter. "Oh, God, Monica. I'm going to come."

"Not inside," She whispered. "Come anywhere, just not inside."

"Okay, baby." He kissed her. "Watch me come. Watch me. This is all for you."

"Show me."

He pulled his throbbing cock out of her, slowly, letting her feel each ripple of his dick. "Hold it baby, feel me," he said, as he guided her hand against it.

He moaned loudly. She watched his face contort, his posture stiffen. She brought his dick to her breasts. "Come on baby. Let me see you come. Let me see you."

He grabbed her, hard, as he finished. Hot spurts of white semen landed across Monica's breasts. She released his dick slowly as his body loosened, and he bent over her to give her a long, deep kiss.

His come smeared between them as they made out again. But the moment he brought his finger to her vagina, she stiffened.

"What's the matter?"

"You have to go," she said, pushing him away. "I need to clean up. No one can see how long you've been here."

"Who would notice?" He whispered, taking her face in his hands and attempting to kiss her again. She turned her face away.

"You should get out of here."

He didn't protest. They got dressed silently.

"I'll delete the video," he said. "You don't have to worry about it. I'm not going to tell Mrs. Bloom or anyone about you and Mr. Bloom. Or about this."

"You can leave out the back." She responded, looking away. He hesitated, before kissing her on the mouth one last time. She kissed him back, drawing her mouth open, allowing herself one last moment of passion. And then she stopped him, put her hands on her chest.

When the door shut, she took a long breath. Her secret was safe. At least, for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innocent Wife Raped by Khan

I (Ravi) and my wife Kavita attended one of our relative’s marriage and driving back to our city by car. It is about 6 hour’s journey, so after the marriage we started around 4 PM and planned to reach our home by 10 PM. Our journey was nice on this single road and hardly any traffic on the road. On the way we crossed so many villages and paddy fields and was enjoying our drive on this scenic route. My wife is in a lovely light green saree and a matching blouse; she is 25 yrs old with a height of 5’6” height and 65 Kg weight with a 36-32-38 shape body, fair and lovely girl with a nice silky hair. It is getting dark and that day it was full moon and it was so beautiful atmosphere but to our unlucky by around 8 PM in that night suddenly I heard a blasting sound from my car tire and it got punctured. I cursed on my luck and pulled the car to the side of the road and took the torch light from dash board and started replacing the tire.  It was a nice night with moonlight around and there

Pretty Indian wife is forced into sex with servant

“Anita” “What is it?” “Where have you kept my tie. I just can’t find it anywhere. ” “It’s inside the wardrobe. ” Amit always expected her to attend to him when he was getting ready for office. When they had got married ten years back she could do that. But now with their two kids going to school her morning schedule was hectic. Getting up early, preparing breakfast, waking up the kids, serving breakfast… it went on and on until Amit left for his office and she took the kids to the bus stand to catch the school bus. Anita either slept nude or in a panty and that is why she made it a point to get up before the children. She had been asleep when the doorbell rang. She asked Amit to open the door but he was too sleepy. She tiptoed on her bare feet and peeped through the key hole. It was the maid Lakshmi. Anita opened to door. Lakshmi had had seen her nude off and on and so there was no problem in letting her see the breasts once again. Once in a while they had also discussed the lovemaking

Neighbor Saw my Wife naked

This is a story that unfolded over the course of a few weeks with our neighbor, Glen, a retired older man who lives in the house directly across the street. Like many of these stories, things started out innocently enough but grew progressively wilder as time passed, eventually leading to him seeing more of my hot little wife, Madison, than any neighbor would ever expect. ------ It was a beautiful Friday morning, and I was out of the house before the sun rose to hit the road for a job that was a couple of hours away. Around 7:30 AM, I realized I had forgotten to roll the trash bin out to the curb. I cursed at myself and picked up my cell phone from the passenger seat to call Madison. The phone rang three times before she answered. "Hey babe, is everything okay?" Madison asked, her tired voice indicating I had just woken her up. "Yeah, everything's fine," I replied. "I just forgot to roll the trash out to the street. The garbage truck usually comes to pick i

My Didi fucked by tailor Masood

Hey this is my first attempt to write a sex story, so please send me all the feedback you can, I will try best to improve myself. My name is Ankit and I live in Delhi, I have a sister, her name is Jyoti. This happened a couple of year ago when I was 18 yrs old and Jyoti was 24. Let me tell you a little about her; she’s an absolutely bomb her figure is 36-26-38 she has an angelic face and her DD cups boobs and massive ass can even make a dead man’s cock rise in attention. Well my sister recently got married but I heard that my Jijaji is totally useless in bed, I often heard my sister yelling from the adjacent room that you’re a “namard” and that you cant even last 2 mins after seeing me naked. So she remained frustrated for about 2 months. I guess she had many bfs in college, I often saw imported langere in her drawer (some of which aren’t available in India). So my sister was preparing to go to the local boutique to get a dress stitched and when at the market she called me and told m

Shy Indian Wife & Driver

I am a housewife living with my husband and my three years old daughter in a city of kerala. I am an average looking keralian housewife having brownish skin with large breasts and big round ass. My hubby is a tall man of dark complexion with a great appetite for sex. Actually, this posting is one kind of confession for us. I am of 35 years now and my hubby is at 40. I got married when i was 23 with my hubby. He is an engineer and was in a central government organization at the time of our marriage.  Since one year after our marriage we tried for an issue but i didn’t got pregnant till four years back. We went to many doctors but almost all of them told that my hubby had lesser amount of sperm count and possibility of him to become a father is very less however, not impossible. We tried many times and not used any condoms since then but not succeeded to conceive. We were very much frustrated for not having a kid of our own. However, let me come back to the fact now. Four years ago, in