Skip to main content

Wife Fucks Servant: 2

 << Previous

Day 19 

Next day I opened my eyes to find out that the ceiling fan has stopped working. I got irritated and called up my husband, and asked him to call the electrician to fix this.

He called up our regular electrician but he wasn’t receiving the call. And my husband again started working on his laptop.

So I called one of my friends in the society and asked if she knows any other electricians. She told does not know any

I was in dilemma about what to do 

So I went and asked my husband he said ranga will do that 

Husband: Malavika ranga will repair the fan, please take care of it as I will be busy as I have to talk with a very important client. Please don’t disturb me for one hour, I will be in the other room

So there I was waiting for the ranga, as he had work in the kitchen sitting anxiously on the sofa. 

ranga was pleasantly surprised to see me in the short night dress. 

He was looking at my body hungrily. Then he smiled at me, I also smile and took him inside, locked the door.

Ranga: Where is Sir?

Malavika: He is in the other room, working on a laptop.

As soon as I said that my husband is here he became cautious and his body language became defensive.

I took him to the bedroom and showed him the fan. 

Malavika: Please ranga have a look at this, it suddenly stopped working.

Ranga: Ok madam. I will have a look at it. Do you have a stool or chair as my hands won’t reach there? He said pointing at the fan…

Malavika: Yes, let me get it for you.

I bought the stool from the other room and handed it over to him, he touched my hands as I was giving him the stool.

Then he stood on the stool and started to work, I was standing nearby and waiting for him to finish.

Ranga: Madam, can you do me a favor?

Malavika: What?

Ranga: Can you please hold the stool, actually it is moving a little bit and I don’t want to fall and have an injury.

Malavika: No issues, I will hold the stool for you.

So I went near and hold the stool. I observed that he was stealing glances at me while working. I also looked at myself then I realized that he was having a glimpse of the cleavage, as I had to bend to hold the stool.

So I decided to have some fun teasing him, so with one hand I pulled my top down to expose more of the cleavage and behaved innocently, he observed more cleavage so his glances increased.

Malavika: How much more time you will need?

Ranga: Madam just 5 min more.

He then climbed down and I immediately moved away from him, he sat down on the floor and he started working on something.

I wanted to tease him more but was scared that my husband might come. So to be on the safer side I went to the room in which my husband was working to just check on him. He was so busy with his work that he didn’t even notice me.

So I came out of his room and close the door, before going I just adjusted my clothes. I pulled up my shorts to reveal more thighs, and also adjusted the top such that a lot of cleavages are exposed.

So I went back and sat down on the stool, one of my legs was near him, and as I went in he was surprised to see me sitting near him so he looked up to find bigger cleavage. He looked lustily at me, I looked away as if I don’t know.

Malavika: I bend down while he was talking with me, to expose more of my cleavage, my mangalsutra was nicely resting between my cleavage.

That scene would have made any man rock hard.

Ranga: Madam please don’t sit like that, it is difficult to concentrate.

Malavika: What do you mean? I am not disturbing your work. I said teasing him

Ranga: You aren’t disturbing, but your “that” is disturbing me.

He said pointing at my cleavage. I playfully hit him on the shoulder and said

Malavika: You are a shameless fellow. How can you say something like that?

Ranga:  I am shameless or the woman was shameless?

I was turned on by his words. This time also I made sure that he can have a great view of my cleavage.

I bend down more than required He was staring at my cleavage, 

Ranga: Madam please hold the stool I will climb up and fit this….

As he climbed up the stool, I pull down the straps from my shoulder in such a way that he would see half of my boobs.

I also made sure that I face the door so in case my husband enters, I would be able to pull them up quickly.

He licked his lips looking at it and I winked at him in return, now I was aroused and so was he, I could see the huge bulge in his trouser. I looked at the bulge Now we were observing each other’s bodies quite closely, though covered with clothes.

I was pushing my hands closer to make my cleavage deeper. He was enjoying the view from the top while working.

Malavika: How much more time do you need?

Ranga: Just about to complete, 5 min max.

As he said that I pushed down the top a little bit and exposed more of my boobs to him, his bulge can be seen in his trousers. pretending that it happened accidentally.

This signal was enough for him so he was trying to finish his work quickly, meanwhile pushing his cock on my face.

I also rubbed my cheeks on it and within two minutes he said that work is complete and asked me to check the fan.

I corrected the top and went to switch and checked it to find out that it was working.

Suddenly I stopped and then opened the zip of his trousers…….and pushed his dick….

I was mesmerized seeing his large black dicks….I was looking at it lustily.

But I didn’t want to give in so easily. So I said…

Malavika : What are u doing? You will get us in trouble. My husband is in the next room.

Then he just grabbed my hair and pushed me down and forcefully put his dick in my mouth…..and started fucking my mouth…. his thick cock went down my mouth and pushed halfway down my throat.

His rough treatment and the smell of his cock were turning me on…

Then I started using my tongue and lips and was sucking his dick nicely. 

Rangaa was in seventh heaven 

 “Ahhhhh…..Yesss…..suck it hard……”

He was moaning in ecstasy.

He had just taken out his dick from the zip so I was finding it difficult to suck it properly. So I unhooked his trousers and pulled them down along with his underwear.

And started sucking it like a hungry bitch.

Ranga was enjoying every bit of it.

Ranga: Madam u are soo good ….ahhhhh…..if u have been my wife ….I would have fucked u day and night……Yes….. suck it

Then suddenly I pulled the dick out of my mouth and started sucking his balls……

 “Ahhhhh…….ummmmm…….Madam ……..u are a real bitchhh….. ahhhhh……..”

Ranga was having a time of his life…..A high-class wife was sucking his balls like a hungry bitch…..

It was stinking but I didn’t care…..I was enjoying it…..

Again I took his dick in my mouth…..I was sucking it deep…..

“Ahhhh…. Madam ……stop…….ahhhh…..I am cumming”. He groaned

But I was sucking his dick like a possessed woman……I didn’t stop….

Then suddenly a thick and hot splash of cum burst into my mouth….

Before I could react…

“Malavika…….Malavika……”

It was my husband ……..

I was scared to death ……So I just gulped down the cum of Ranga….

Ranga also got scared …..he was sweating…..he pulled up his pants……

I told him to go away quickly…….he went away quickly…….

I just fixed my hair and my nighty….then went to my husband’s room. I was trying to look as normal as possible.

Malavika: U called me?

Husband: Yes….did Ranga repair the fan?

Malavika: Yes……he did….

Husband: That’s great……tell me now I am free….baby…..

Malavika: Nothing everything is fine

I heaved a sigh of relief that my husband didn’t have any kind of suspicion.

And ranga served us food and her husband says I had to live for a meeting and goes and Malavika goes for a swim in the pool nakedly and ranga will be seeing her naked body and pussy will she is swimming and after 15 min of swimming she comes out and takes an open shower and goes and sits for sunbathing and ranga comes and asks whether she need any juice she says no and he's going away and then she comes inside asks for a massage and She went inside the washroom and after 5 mins came out wearing a towel with bra and panty inside ranga asked her to lie on the bed. She went and did the same.

Ranga told her that he is gonna unwrap the towel for massage… Ranga took it away. Now she was lying on her stomach on a bed with her red bra and panty. 

Ranga started the massage by rubbing her shoulders from behind and gently massaging her back by pouring oil on it. ranga worked on her back and then went on to the bums. He gently folded her panty back to reveal half of her ass. After some time ranga went to her legs. Gently massaging her milky thighs. 

Ranga still massaging her thighs. ranga moving his hands on her legs from bottom to top till her panty. He kept on doing it and whenever he reaches the upper part of the leg I could see his fingers going inside her panties. ranga kept on massaging her legs and then burying his fingers deeper inside the panty. she was just lying on the bed with her eyes closed. After some time ranga took the oil bottle, pulled her panty fully below her ass, and started pouring oil inside her butt crack. She was shaking in excitement as the oil was dripping inside and reaching her wet pussy. ranga asked her if she is comfortable and she just nodded “yes”. Then ranga slowly started massaging her butt and putting his fingers deep inside her crack. I could see the moment he puts his fingers inside… she raised her buttocks to make it easy for him.. ranga did the work with his fingers and then raised her panty back to cover her ass and asked her to turn around.

She turned and kept her eyes closed. Now ranga sat near her head and started to massage her shoulders and neck… and after some time his hands were near her boobs ranga kept on massaging around and then slowly poured some oil on her chest and allowed it to roll down till her bra.. and then before the oil could touch her bra he put his hands inside and started massaging, ranga was confidently massaging her boobs by pressing them inside the bra ranga played his oily hands nicely on her boobs and then removed them. Now ranga took some more oil and started massaging her stomach and navel. But he could not reach her stomach from where he was sitting. So he stretched himself over her to reach her stomach and massage her. And while he stretched one could see his bulge right above her face. Then Suddenly she opened her eyes and staring the bulge She was staring at the cock like a hungry slut. Then suddenly her lips came up and tried to touch his bulge. By now ranga had finished massaging her stomach and was digging his fingers inside her panty. He then changed his position.. got up from there and sat on the right side of her bed. He asked her if she was comfortable and enjoying the massage. She said “yes”. The ranga pull her panty halfway and then poured some oil below the navel and started massaging and going down. I could see his fingers going inside the panty and she was just closing her eyes and enjoying it… After some time ranga started to dig his finger deeper and know for sure his fingers reached the place where no other men except me had ever been. He was stroking her nice inside the panty and her eyes closed was just loving it.

Ranga’s bulge was tearing his pajamas and was growing. He gently took her hand and placed it over his cock while he was fingering her. she started stroking his cock. ranga kept on fingering her inside the panty and she was stroking him… After some time.. he goes down and in the next second, Ranga skipped his tongue along Malavika's oozing cunt until he touched her clit with its tip. She went wild. Her hips jerked and her shrill cry of joy was only partially muffled by the thick shaft of cock against her windpipe. ranga closed his lips around her clit She trembled as his nose, lips, and chin grazed the dripping flaps of her hole. When she held him to her clit, she concentrated on that area, sighing as desire rocked her. "Mmmm, yessss, yesss!" she hissed, humping against him. "Your tongue! Use your tongue on my clit! Can you feel it? That hard little bump. Oh, yes!" she screamed. "Lick it! Kiss it! Suck it! His tongue penetrated her cunt and licked up the sugary syrup inside. Vibrations rattled her very core and she shrieked in joyous rapture. Erotic flames danced in her honey depths, flooding her with sweet delight. Soon, she began rotating her hips, all the while pressing down harder onto ranga's mouth and face. Again his nose nudged her clit and the horny housewife squealed as a sudden, intense orgasm rolled through her. She bolted upright, stiffening as wild sensations tingled her pussy. Her juice wet ranga's face and filled his mouth. "Drink it!" she yelled, her voice coming in a breathless gasp. "Suck it all up. Yes, yes, oh damn you, yesssss!" Her cunt clenched his tongue as her climax heightened. Then she heard his lips smack as he lapped up the flavorful burst of nectar. He munched on her pussy, feasting on that. He wiggled his tongue, licking out her creamy tunnel while nipping at her pussy lips. She shivered as another orgasm happened she was exhausted and lives like that only and goes and she gets up and it will be 7 pm gets up and takes bath and comes out of her room and her husband comes and both sit and ranga serves the food and they both got to sleep 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innocent Wife Raped by Khan

I (Ravi) and my wife Kavita attended one of our relative’s marriage and driving back to our city by car. It is about 6 hour’s journey, so after the marriage we started around 4 PM and planned to reach our home by 10 PM. Our journey was nice on this single road and hardly any traffic on the road. On the way we crossed so many villages and paddy fields and was enjoying our drive on this scenic route. My wife is in a lovely light green saree and a matching blouse; she is 25 yrs old with a height of 5’6” height and 65 Kg weight with a 36-32-38 shape body, fair and lovely girl with a nice silky hair. It is getting dark and that day it was full moon and it was so beautiful atmosphere but to our unlucky by around 8 PM in that night suddenly I heard a blasting sound from my car tire and it got punctured. I cursed on my luck and pulled the car to the side of the road and took the torch light from dash board and started replacing the tire.  It was a nice night with moonlight around and there

Pretty Indian wife is forced into sex with servant

“Anita” “What is it?” “Where have you kept my tie. I just can’t find it anywhere. ” “It’s inside the wardrobe. ” Amit always expected her to attend to him when he was getting ready for office. When they had got married ten years back she could do that. But now with their two kids going to school her morning schedule was hectic. Getting up early, preparing breakfast, waking up the kids, serving breakfast… it went on and on until Amit left for his office and she took the kids to the bus stand to catch the school bus. Anita either slept nude or in a panty and that is why she made it a point to get up before the children. She had been asleep when the doorbell rang. She asked Amit to open the door but he was too sleepy. She tiptoed on her bare feet and peeped through the key hole. It was the maid Lakshmi. Anita opened to door. Lakshmi had had seen her nude off and on and so there was no problem in letting her see the breasts once again. Once in a while they had also discussed the lovemaking

Shy Indian Wife & Driver

I am a housewife living with my husband and my three years old daughter in a city of kerala. I am an average looking keralian housewife having brownish skin with large breasts and big round ass. My hubby is a tall man of dark complexion with a great appetite for sex. Actually, this posting is one kind of confession for us. I am of 35 years now and my hubby is at 40. I got married when i was 23 with my hubby. He is an engineer and was in a central government organization at the time of our marriage.  Since one year after our marriage we tried for an issue but i didn’t got pregnant till four years back. We went to many doctors but almost all of them told that my hubby had lesser amount of sperm count and possibility of him to become a father is very less however, not impossible. We tried many times and not used any condoms since then but not succeeded to conceive. We were very much frustrated for not having a kid of our own. However, let me come back to the fact now. Four years ago, in

My Wife & Local Goon

Dear All I got for my first story. I am going to write a story between Me , My wife and local gunda. This is a cuckold story. This is a story how my own faithful wife got attracted to big strong dominating local gunda and cuckold me with his help. Firstly let me introduce to myself and my wife.I am Amit Dikshit age 35 and my wife Rashmi age 32 both originally from Pune.but now staying in Aurangabad for last 5 years due to my job in manufacturing MNC.Rashmi also works in IT sector in Aurangabad. We have been married for last eight years having one son. Our marriage was arranged cum love.Actually our parents knew each other for many years.I used to like Rashmi and one sided love from my side.But did not have courage to propose to her.Rashmi was really hot.Many boys were after her.Rashmi though quite modern girl but she has her traditional values so she did not have any affair though many eligible bachelors were behind her.I knew i was no match to her.Though i was fair but 5 feet 7 in

My Didi fucked by tailor Masood

Hey this is my first attempt to write a sex story, so please send me all the feedback you can, I will try best to improve myself. My name is Ankit and I live in Delhi, I have a sister, her name is Jyoti. This happened a couple of year ago when I was 18 yrs old and Jyoti was 24. Let me tell you a little about her; she’s an absolutely bomb her figure is 36-26-38 she has an angelic face and her DD cups boobs and massive ass can even make a dead man’s cock rise in attention. Well my sister recently got married but I heard that my Jijaji is totally useless in bed, I often heard my sister yelling from the adjacent room that you’re a “namard” and that you cant even last 2 mins after seeing me naked. So she remained frustrated for about 2 months. I guess she had many bfs in college, I often saw imported langere in her drawer (some of which aren’t available in India). So my sister was preparing to go to the local boutique to get a dress stitched and when at the market she called me and told m