Skip to main content

Friend's (to be) Wife

 A friend of mine was getting married and I was to be the Best Man.

My name is Carl, my friend is Damon, his wife to be Kath. At the time we were all 35.

Myself and Damon drank in the bar where Kath worked and we would always have a laugh and joke with her. We all got on really well.

Kath is quite good looking with a good womanly body. Just enough meat on her to get a good grab, and lovely 34d breasts.

Now the thing about Kath at this time was that she was a bit of a 'good time girl', often ending the night going to a guys place or taking him to hers when the bar had closed.

She quickly had a reputation and whenever she was working most of the guys would spend the evening hitting on her in the hope they'd spend the night with her.

One night I went to the bar. Damon wasn't out. I spent the night sat at the bar drinking and talking to Kath, watching as she knocked back all the advances from customers. We laughed and joked during the evening about it, and when it came to closing time she asked if I wanted to go back to her place. I thought why not, so we headed back to hers.

I sat on the couch and she went to get some drinks. Went she walked in the room she was wearing just her bra and panties, she sat next to me, put her arm round me, kissed me and said "do you want to fuck me tonight?" I immediately said yes and we spent all night and morning have amazing, wild sex.

We kept this to ourselves, as we didn't want it to be gossiped about in the bar. Our secret had always remained.

Fast forward a few months and I was having a drink with Damon in the bar when he said to me "can I talk to you about something?" I said "sure, what is it?"

Then Damon said "Well a few weeks ago I spent the night with Kath and we have met up a few times since. I quite like her and would like to date her properly, but because of her reputation what do you think? She has said she only sleeps around when single. I believe her, but what do you think?"

I replied "it's up to you mate. If you like the girl then go for it. I know you might be worried she's got around a lot, but if you can trust her then go where your feelings take you"

He said "thanks mate, I am going to for it. Can I ask one more thing though, have you ever been with her?"

I wasn't sure how to respond. Do I tell him the truth and have him knowing that his new girlfriend has had my cock inside her, or lie and keep his mind sane.

I looked up a bit and saw Kath shaking her head and me and motioning what looked like a 'don't tell him' signal. So I told him I hadn't.

They started dating and got serious. A few years later he proposed. She said yes.

A few weeks before the wedding he spoke to me. "I do trust Kath but there's still a little nagging feeling that maybe I shouldn't, so could you do me a massive favour?"

I said "sure", and he continued "could you try it on with her and see what she does? If she responds let me know,and if she doesn't then I'll smooth things over so we can all still be friends"

"I'm not sure about this mate" I saw that he looked desperate so I said "ok. I'll do it, what's the plan?"

He said "I'm going away for a few days at the weekend, so come to the bar and see about talking her into having drinks in our place then try it on"

The night came and I went to the bar. As we normally do, me and Kath were taking and joking. When it came to closing I asked if she wants dropping off when I get a taxi. She said yes.

We got to hers and she asked if I fancied a few more drinks as she didn't like being in the house alone. So I went in.

We where sat on the sofa having a friendly drink. My phone buzzed and it was Damon asking how things were going. I replied I was having a drink with her in the house and that I'll try it on soon.

My mind was thinking that I couldn't go through with this and as she asked who was on the phone, I decided to tell her.

"Listen Kath, there's something to tell you. Please don't get mad at him, but Damon has been losing his mind worried about you. He's being a daft sod worried that because you used to sleep about a little when single that maybe you still do"

She looked at me and said "what? Seriously?"

I said "yes, he asked me to try it on with you and see how you'd react but I'm not going to as I know your completely faithful to him. So I'll finish this drink, go home, and call him to say you rejected me"

Kath had a shocked look on her face and said "oh ok".

I continued "yeah, what do you reckon, when I leave do you want to call him acting all mad at me and say it's because I've just tried it on with you and that you kicked me out the house?"

Kath gave a quite "yes" and I said "it should put his stupid mind at ease if he gets a call from you first"

Kath got up off the side and said "yeah, it better had. Want another drink before you go?" I said "yes" and she went to the kitchen.

As I sat on the sofa Kath shouted through to me "tell you what though Carl, you're right saying he's a daft sod. Imagine wanting to test that your wife to be is faithful not knowing the friend you've asked to test her has gave her the fuck of her life!"

I was startled and shouted back "blimey Kath, that's some way to put it!"

She walked back in the room wearing a long t-shirt which went down halfway down her thighs. She put the drinks on the table, sat on the sofa next me and said "I've got a better idea."

"Why don't we call him now about you trying it on and that you've left, then spend the night together"

I said "no way" then my phone buzzed. It was a message from Damon again asking what's happening.

I was a bit annoyed that he was pestering. Kath then took my phone and typed back "just left the house. She completely knocked me back and threw me out" then she pick up her phone and called him saying the same. She put the phone down and lifted her shirt up showing me she had no panties on.

"Come on, take my pussy. I know you loved it last time". She knelt in front of me, undone my pants and said "I loved your cock last time" then took my cock in her mouth. I couldn't stop her. As much as I wanted to, she gave such a great suck that I couldn't resist.

She kept sucking until I was ready to explode. She then lifted her face up, looked at me and said "I want to swallow your load again" then plunged my cock back into her mouth. I couldn't stop myself and felt ready to shoot my bolt. I put my hand on the back of her head pushing it right down to take all my cock and then I exploded my load, shooting it straight down her throat as I roared.

She carried on sucking to take every last drop, then lifted her head up, smiled and said "I loved that".

She then stood up held out her hand and said "let's go to bed". We went upstairs and into the bedroom. She took her T-shirt off and laid on the bed. "Lick my pussy again Carl" and opened her legs.

I took my shirt off and laid between her legs, burying my face in her pussy and started licking her. She was moaning and yelping. She started screaming "oh god yes, I love how good your tongue is. Keep doing that, I'm going to cum"

I kept going, loving the taste of her pussy and her juices. Then she screamed "Ohhhhh godddd yessssss" her body shook. She cried out "oh my god, ohhhhhhh"

I moved up and started kissing her. She kissed back then pushed me off. I sat on the bed as she got on all fours bending over in front of me. She turned her head towards me and said "come on, you loved fucking my ass last time, do it again"

So I got behind her, grabbed her hips, and drove my cock into her ass. She gave out a loud "ah" and I started thrusting, gradually going faster and harder until I was completely pounding her ass. I started slapping her ass and she was screaming.

"I fucking love it when I get cock in my ass. Ohhhh, ahhhhh, ohhhhh, ahhhhh. Oh god yes. Yes. Yes. Fuck me. Oh fuck me"

I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. I leaned down to be face to face with her as she turned her head to the side. I gave her a sloppy kiss and she kissed back. All while I was continuing to pound her.

I pulled my face slightly away, stared into her eyes and growled "you fucking love it don't you." I pulled her hair again and as her face lifted up I continued "You love my big fat cock in your ass don't you, you fucking dirty slut" then I threw her head down onto the pillow, grabbed her hips, and started to completely fuck her ass and slap it.

"Oh, oh, oh, fuck yes. Oh fuckkkkk. Yes yes yes. I fucking love being a slut. Oh god yes. Ohhh I love being a dirty slut for you"

I pulled her hair again and faced her again. "Yesss that's it." We had another sloppy kiss. "I love that your a dirty slut"

She then moved away and got on her back. She opened her legs wide open, put her arms right back over her head, and said "take my pussy, fuck my pussy"

I got in between her legs and buried my cock deep inside her horny soaking sweet pussy. Feeling her again was so good. I began to thrust slowly and kissed her. "Can't believe I'd forgotten how good your pussy feels".

She looked straight at me "I've never forgot how good your cock is". She then laid completely back, her arms straight back over her head "oh Carl, I completely give myself to you. Have me. Have me and fuck me. Fuck the absolute fucking shit out of me like you have done before"

I got so hot hearing those words. I grabbed her and started driving my cock in and out of her pussy. Which each drive in she gave a loud "ahhh." Her screaming nearly took the roof off.

"Ahhh, yes, ahhhh, yes, ahhh, yes, ahhh, ohhh, ahhh, ohhh"

I threw my body down onto her, wrapped her legs around me, started kissing her.

"I love fucking you" I said while looking into her eyes "feels amazing having my cock inside that slutty pussy"

She wrapped her arms around me and moaned "and I love being fucked by you"

We carried on kissing as I pounded in and out of her. Then I felt ready to explode, and she sensed it.

She screamed "Oh Carl, cum in me. I love your cum inside me"

I lifted myself up, took hold of her hips and started pounding my cock in and out of her pussy hard and fast "yessss, take it you slut. You fucking filthy dirty slut."

She was screaming and let out a huge screaming moan. I could feel that she was cuming and orgasming.

She screamed at me "oh god, oh god, I'm cuming, I'm cuming. Ahhhh I'm going to scream. Ahhhhh. Ohhhhh ahhhhh"

Then she gave a soft submissive cry "How do you do this to me"

I growled back "because I'm a real man" I looked straight at her as she looked straight at me. Underneath her screams she moaned "oh yes. You are a real man. Oh god. A real man who knows how to fuck a woman. Ohhhh I love getting fucked by you"

I was ready to shoot my load so I growled sternly "and your going to love being cumed in" I started to shudder as I reached the moment.

She slapped me and forcefully screamed "come on then. Fill me. Fucking filllllll meeeeeeee!!!!!"

At that moment I shot my load. Deep into her wet lovely slutty pussy. I growled again "Ahhhhhh, yessssss. I take my cum you bitch." I shuddered my thrusts as I shot out my cum inside her. I threw myself onto her body and started kissing her "oh god Kath. I love cuming inside you" as I slowly thrusted my last trusts.

"Oh Carl, I love it too" she said as she moaned.

We kissed. Then I fell off her and laid beside her.

I was staring into space, and started to feel the guilt. After all, I had just completely betrayed my friend.

She reached for her phone and started typing away. Then turned to me and said, "ready for round two? I want to ride you again"

I gave her a smile but said "I would but I'm not hard!" She responded "well I'll just have to get you hard then!"

As I looked down at my limp cock Kath put her phone on the side table and then put her hand on my cock.

"Do you like it when I touch you?"

I replied "Of course I do". Then she took me in her mouth. My cock started to get hard immediately and she said "mmmm, that didn't take long" got on top of me and slid her pussy onto my now hard cock.

She started to ride me and lent down to kiss me. As she did she said "do you like being inside me? Do you like having your cock in your friends wife to be?"

My guilt was still there but I also felt really turned on. "I do yes. Your pussy is so good"

"Speak to me as if Damon was here watching. Tell him what you're loving. Tell him what you think" she said suggestively while moaning.

I was getting hotter and more in the moment.

As she continued riding me slowly and kissing me she continued "go on, pretend my wimp of a husband to be was here watching me being the slut that I am"

This made me reach the height of hotness, being really turned on, and so I played along to the limit.

I started saying "Oh Kath, I've always loved your pussy. The first time we fucked was amazing, but this is even better. Yeah, that's right Damon, I've fucked your woman before"

Kath kissed me and said "oh yes. Yes you have. You already know though don't you Damon that I've had his cock. And you know how much I loved it and have wanted it again"

I stared at Kath and said "you can have it anytime you want. I'm going to fuck you all the time even when your married."

Kath said "oh that will be so good."

I continued "yeah, you hear that Damon? Im going to have your wife all the time. Your wife's married pussy is going to be mine."

Kath's riding started to quicken and she lifted her body up giving me a great view of her bouncing tits. She had her hands in her hair and moaning and screaming.

I grabbed her hips and pushed my hips up with each thrust so to go as deep into her pussy as possible.

"Yeah Damon, you liking this? Seeing her give me her pussy? This is what you get for marrying a known slut. Can't believe you're wiving her up knowing what a slut she is. She's fucked everyone and your putting a ring on her"

Kath started to orgasm. "Oh oh oh yes yes. I'm cuming. Give me your load"

I was about to cum too and said "oh yes, I'm filling that pussy up. I'm dumping my load in that slutty pussy. Are you watching Damon, watch me cum in your dirty wife to be"

I then shot my load deep inside her. "Aghhhhhhh yesssssss. Take my load" I growled.

Kath screamed and collapsed on top of me, kissed me then rolled over.

I turned my head and saw Kath reaching for her phone. She picked it up and I could see Damon on screen. I was confused as to what was happening.

Kath said "did you enjoy that Damon?"

Damon "I sure did, it was hotter than I could ever have imagined"

Kath "that's good, speak soon" and she put the phone down.

I looked at her in shock and said "what the... what

Kath turned to me still sitting on me with my cock inside her pussy, and said "a while ago we were talking about past experiences and he seemed to get really turned on by my stories to the point he started jerking off at times. One night while I was telling him stories, he got his cock out, started jerking, and then said 'you know what would have been so hot? If one of the guys who's fucked you was Carl' I asked him why and he said 'I know he fucks good, all the girls he's been with sing his praises, so it would have been so good if he'd fucked you and hear you tell me about it'. So I told him that you had"

I said "seriously? What the hell? What did you say. What did he say when you told him"

Kath continued "I told him that we fucked before we got together but told you not to say anything and he got really turned on and told me to tell him the details so I did. As I told him he furiously jerked off and was loving it"

I couldn't believe it and said "what on earth? So tonight was all a set up to get me to fuck you and for him to see it?"

Kath smiled and said "oh yes. The plan was for you to try it on and I'd succumb straight away. But when you didn't and told me he wanted you to test me I messaged him. He was happy you'd come clean then told me to come onto you in the hope you'd succumb"

I was amazed. In shock. In disbelief. "So what would have happened if I'd rejected you?" Kath replied "well our plan wouldn't have worked and me and him would've been frustrated!"

I had to laugh. My friend had been told that I'd previously fucked his wife to be and not only wanted it to happen again but watch it.

Kath got up and told me "I'm getting in the shower, get yourself dressed and let yourself out. See you at the wedding"

I got dressed, called a taxi and left. When I got home I noticed a message on my phone.

It was from Damon "thanks for that buddy. Roll on the wedding day!"

I stared at the message and my mind started to wander thinking what antics they might have in store on their wedding day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innocent Wife Raped by Khan

I (Ravi) and my wife Kavita attended one of our relative’s marriage and driving back to our city by car. It is about 6 hour’s journey, so after the marriage we started around 4 PM and planned to reach our home by 10 PM. Our journey was nice on this single road and hardly any traffic on the road. On the way we crossed so many villages and paddy fields and was enjoying our drive on this scenic route. My wife is in a lovely light green saree and a matching blouse; she is 25 yrs old with a height of 5’6” height and 65 Kg weight with a 36-32-38 shape body, fair and lovely girl with a nice silky hair. It is getting dark and that day it was full moon and it was so beautiful atmosphere but to our unlucky by around 8 PM in that night suddenly I heard a blasting sound from my car tire and it got punctured. I cursed on my luck and pulled the car to the side of the road and took the torch light from dash board and started replacing the tire.  It was a nice night with moonlight around and there

Pretty Indian wife is forced into sex with servant

“Anita” “What is it?” “Where have you kept my tie. I just can’t find it anywhere. ” “It’s inside the wardrobe. ” Amit always expected her to attend to him when he was getting ready for office. When they had got married ten years back she could do that. But now with their two kids going to school her morning schedule was hectic. Getting up early, preparing breakfast, waking up the kids, serving breakfast… it went on and on until Amit left for his office and she took the kids to the bus stand to catch the school bus. Anita either slept nude or in a panty and that is why she made it a point to get up before the children. She had been asleep when the doorbell rang. She asked Amit to open the door but he was too sleepy. She tiptoed on her bare feet and peeped through the key hole. It was the maid Lakshmi. Anita opened to door. Lakshmi had had seen her nude off and on and so there was no problem in letting her see the breasts once again. Once in a while they had also discussed the lovemaking

Shy Indian Wife & Driver

I am a housewife living with my husband and my three years old daughter in a city of kerala. I am an average looking keralian housewife having brownish skin with large breasts and big round ass. My hubby is a tall man of dark complexion with a great appetite for sex. Actually, this posting is one kind of confession for us. I am of 35 years now and my hubby is at 40. I got married when i was 23 with my hubby. He is an engineer and was in a central government organization at the time of our marriage.  Since one year after our marriage we tried for an issue but i didn’t got pregnant till four years back. We went to many doctors but almost all of them told that my hubby had lesser amount of sperm count and possibility of him to become a father is very less however, not impossible. We tried many times and not used any condoms since then but not succeeded to conceive. We were very much frustrated for not having a kid of our own. However, let me come back to the fact now. Four years ago, in

My Wife & Local Goon

Dear All I got for my first story. I am going to write a story between Me , My wife and local gunda. This is a cuckold story. This is a story how my own faithful wife got attracted to big strong dominating local gunda and cuckold me with his help. Firstly let me introduce to myself and my wife.I am Amit Dikshit age 35 and my wife Rashmi age 32 both originally from Pune.but now staying in Aurangabad for last 5 years due to my job in manufacturing MNC.Rashmi also works in IT sector in Aurangabad. We have been married for last eight years having one son. Our marriage was arranged cum love.Actually our parents knew each other for many years.I used to like Rashmi and one sided love from my side.But did not have courage to propose to her.Rashmi was really hot.Many boys were after her.Rashmi though quite modern girl but she has her traditional values so she did not have any affair though many eligible bachelors were behind her.I knew i was no match to her.Though i was fair but 5 feet 7 in

My Didi fucked by tailor Masood

Hey this is my first attempt to write a sex story, so please send me all the feedback you can, I will try best to improve myself. My name is Ankit and I live in Delhi, I have a sister, her name is Jyoti. This happened a couple of year ago when I was 18 yrs old and Jyoti was 24. Let me tell you a little about her; she’s an absolutely bomb her figure is 36-26-38 she has an angelic face and her DD cups boobs and massive ass can even make a dead man’s cock rise in attention. Well my sister recently got married but I heard that my Jijaji is totally useless in bed, I often heard my sister yelling from the adjacent room that you’re a “namard” and that you cant even last 2 mins after seeing me naked. So she remained frustrated for about 2 months. I guess she had many bfs in college, I often saw imported langere in her drawer (some of which aren’t available in India). So my sister was preparing to go to the local boutique to get a dress stitched and when at the market she called me and told m