this was very bad fr me......an year ago in my home...wer i was teaching in tuetion...all juniors went off only 10th class students were there and they were boys...all were good in studies but one....he looks very dumb..i used to hate him a lot....time came when all students went off but that dumb boy..i asked him 2 stay...as he dint read anything....i was scolding him all the time.....he is black in colour and vey bad looking guy.....i used to beat him with a stick to make him read....but suddenly he reacted and took the stick from my hand and poked on ny navel hole.....i was shoked..and dint understand wat to do......he was continuesly poking and...i was like paralysed....this was the time i understood my navel as my weakness..........he was going on poking and i was alone in the house too.....but i caoght the stick and broke it....but he again started poking with that stick....i started feeling good and weak.......he came near to me......after seeing his face...i thought to hit him but he had control on my weakness.....he then pushed me till my room....with stick in my navel...and made me sit on a sofa....he then started removing my saree...and was saying....how dare u hit me.......i was getting afraid....he took off my pallu and started licking my belly....and said he was waiting for this from 2 years....he then started pressing my belly and inserted his fingure in my belly.....i felt very weak and awesome....he continued it for an hour...i couldnt stop him....i was silent all thrugh.....he atlast left me and went off......and i was feeling great but...after that the next day he sat beside me in tuetion....and again started pressing my belly......i shouted on him to go sit with youre frnds.....he wnt seeing me angryly...i started thinking of last night and said him sorry......but again he stayed till everyone go and started pressing my navel....i was like completly weakend and trying to stop him but i failed.....he got to understand about my navel weakness....one fine day wen i stopped tuetion.......he came directly near main door..started licking my navel.....and licked my whole body....and went off.........i was shocked to get my belly licked
Hello friends my name is Priyanka. This happened in my life when I went to Africa for my college project. I am 19. I am 5 feet 7 inches tall and slim build. My color is milk white. In my family we are total three people. When I was studying archaeology in my college, I used to do the project as suggested by our HOD. I thought of doing it a little differently. So, I decided to study and prepare a project on the life style of a village in Africa. This is really important for me to grow more in our career. But I did not get permission from my family to go to Africa. Finally, I persuaded my mother and got her consent. Finally, I travelled to Africa. I knew there would be people there who were all black and had very rough skin. I am sometimes curious as well as scared. There I met a tour guide named Akachi and with his help I visited many villages and met many people and learned many things. But when I told Akachi about my plan, he said that the plan is not as good as I expected. He told ...
Comments