I am an English teacher for class 8 standard ... I love to wear sarees to school .... My Midriff gets a lot of attention , I mostly cover my navel , but sometimes while writing on the board my belly button gets exposed . Many times i have overheard students talking about it , or giggling looking at it .Once i had caught a student in the act of staring at my navel , i told him to stand up sternly, and went to him while covering my belly. He said "Ma'am there is an insect in your navel and i was getting scared to tell you "I did not believe him at once , but later i was sceptical , because 2 more students joined in saying there was actually an insect In there . the Student whom i told to stand up was Sujoy .So Sujoy was constantly saying i will remove it . So i uncovered just my navel region .Sujoy took his pen and started poking my navel . i got irritated that why is he tickling my navel in front of the whole class ... So i told Sujoy to stop it ,but he continued. As i was getting tickled in my navel i was giggling which was making my belly wobble ... Sujoy tole me to stay still but i was not able to so he told his class mates to hold me tight , in all this my belly was bare and was held by three boys . Sujoy was narrating to me to let me know what was going in my belly button and told me to keep my hands on my head . It was a ridiculous sight to see ... me With my hands on my head , belly held my 3 hefty gorgie porgie guys :P . While this sujoy chap poking and swriling his pen inside my navel , and me squirming and twisting with the whole class of 25 students laughing and giggling and commenting .... This made me close my eyes , so i dont know if there was actually an insect or they just took my case real bad .... but they said ohh the insect just flew while my eyes were shut !!! .... Sujoy then blew some air from his mouth , just to make me sure that its clean ..... God help me from these brats .... :|
Hello friends my name is Priyanka. This happened in my life when I went to Africa for my college project. I am 19. I am 5 feet 7 inches tall and slim build. My color is milk white. In my family we are total three people. When I was studying archaeology in my college, I used to do the project as suggested by our HOD. I thought of doing it a little differently. So, I decided to study and prepare a project on the life style of a village in Africa. This is really important for me to grow more in our career. But I did not get permission from my family to go to Africa. Finally, I persuaded my mother and got her consent. Finally, I travelled to Africa. I knew there would be people there who were all black and had very rough skin. I am sometimes curious as well as scared. There I met a tour guide named Akachi and with his help I visited many villages and met many people and learned many things. But when I told Akachi about my plan, he said that the plan is not as good as I expected. He told ...
Comments