That time I was a student of class 12,then I went to my math teacher who was a old man.and there in that coaching I saw a girl who was very cute.I liked her but could not say anything, one day it was heavy rain and there were also a power cut so there was no light. Sir said that he will start class late and because of rain no student came except me and her.sir went out. I then just felt as it's my opportunity so I said her that I love her and she smiled, then soon I touched her hand she said nothing and smiling. I put my fingers on her belly and rolled it.it was so charming and I started to lick it. What a excitement created and I removed her top and then grabbed her boobs, she made some sounds and I took a pen and played her navel and even sucked her nude body, I kissed her almost for 8mins but when went to remove her panty she refused so I did not force, and. Gave concentration in math. I enjoyed her as a mad
Hello friends my name is Priyanka. This happened in my life when I went to Africa for my college project. I am 19. I am 5 feet 7 inches tall and slim build. My color is milk white. In my family we are total three people. When I was studying archaeology in my college, I used to do the project as suggested by our HOD. I thought of doing it a little differently. So, I decided to study and prepare a project on the life style of a village in Africa. This is really important for me to grow more in our career. But I did not get permission from my family to go to Africa. Finally, I persuaded my mother and got her consent. Finally, I travelled to Africa. I knew there would be people there who were all black and had very rough skin. I am sometimes curious as well as scared. There I met a tour guide named Akachi and with his help I visited many villages and met many people and learned many things. But when I told Akachi about my plan, he said that the plan is not as good as I expected. He told ...
Comments