When I was in school in 11th STD. There was this teacher of mine she was very sexy with a figure of 36 bust,30 waist and 42 round hips , She use to wear those traditional bindis big one and always sari with low hipster below the navel . I remember the size of her big navel it was the size of a golf ball . sitting on one of the first bench I use to stare her navel and occasionally she touched her belly part and adjust her sari a bit…… I think she was aware of my looking at her navel ,some times she use to lean on the adjoining bench and wow ……I use to fantasize liking her navel to her ****** …after the class I generally went to the washroom to release my ***. One fine day I got a chance to touch her navel It was our Annual Day function and back stage we all were getting ready for a play which we had to do on stage. Our English teacher was our back ground voice in it. I was the first one who was ready. In first act our same English teacher had to go and tell about the play ….she had worn a Florescent chiffon sari with this golden blouse and she was trying to adjust the sari . She needed somebody’s help to do that. I was around she called my name and asked me to help her she was tying her sari from waist and her pallu was down , and instantly I got an erection by looking at her I had to sit down and hold her sari from below . My eyes were fixed on her navel and belly part. Then she told me to get up and adjust the sari from behind. I could see her round big *** after telling her that there are some wrinkles there I started touching & feeling her *** , she was looking at herself in the mirror . She said nothing and getting more bold I came in front I touched her navel and in order to correct something there I leaned and went inside the pallu Then I told her about a loose thread coming out ,she asked me to remove I came very close to her belly and in order to cut the thread I touched her navel from my lips and kissed her lightly and put my tongue inside her deep navel …suddenly one of the girl come to call the teacher and that’s it ………………..
Hello friends my name is Priyanka. This happened in my life when I went to Africa for my college project. I am 19. I am 5 feet 7 inches tall and slim build. My color is milk white. In my family we are total three people. When I was studying archaeology in my college, I used to do the project as suggested by our HOD. I thought of doing it a little differently. So, I decided to study and prepare a project on the life style of a village in Africa. This is really important for me to grow more in our career. But I did not get permission from my family to go to Africa. Finally, I persuaded my mother and got her consent. Finally, I travelled to Africa. I knew there would be people there who were all black and had very rough skin. I am sometimes curious as well as scared. There I met a tour guide named Akachi and with his help I visited many villages and met many people and learned many things. But when I told Akachi about my plan, he said that the plan is not as good as I expected. He told ...
Comments