Skip to main content

The Cottage

Leah was again on the prowl, her territory was empty of food 
so she ventured further.  It had been a couple of days since her meal 
at the campsite and her belly had finished digesting its food 
and now empty was growling for more. She furtively walked 
through the the woods, the afternoon sun beating down through 
the pines. She was looking for sustenance. She saw a wolf, 
a fellow hunter through its eyes it wished a silent good hunt and 
padded off in another direction.

She was so consentrated looking at the wolf she hadn't noticed the smell at
first. She sniffed, yes there it was the unmistakable smell of a barbacue and
that meant food!. She wasn't concerned what was grilling more so WHO was
grilling.

She headed in the direction of the smell and as she got closer she heard the
sound of water lapping against the shore. She stood on top of a large 
rock to get a good view. There was a large lake and a cottage with a deck 
facing the lake  about 15 metres away. She felt something crawling on
her foot looking down she saw an ant which she quickly flicked away.

Leah stole her way down the hill then hid behind a bush, from this vantage point
she heard kids playing video games and laughing and she saw a man 
cooking sausages on the grill with an apron on, he put the
the spatula down and went inside. Leah took this opportunity to walk onto the
deck and was a about to go inside for a bite to eat when an idea hit her. She 
turned around and hastily ate the sausages and turned the grill off. Then
Leah pressed herself against the wall next to the door.

The man came out again, "The sausages should be ready in about...
hey what the?". The man walked up to the grill seeing it turned off 
"Who turned the...". Then Leah hit him from behind and shoved his
head into her mouth gulping hard, the BBQ stains only added to the
flavour. How nice Leah thought he seasoned himself for me. Using her
hands to help push him down Leah swallowed more of him down her gullet.
At last she slurped his feet into her mouth and belched. She looked
down at her bulging belly and gave it a rub, she liked it full.

Looking up at the cottage, Leah heard her future meals play 
on undisturbed. She opened the door and stepped in the 
living room/kitchen. looking about there was some couches, 
kitchen nook, a parrot in a cage, some pictures of cottage 
activity on the wall, a tv and two doors leading off. One 
of the doors had the sound of video games playing on 
the other side.

"Well, well we can't have you squawking can we" Leah said
as she snatched the bird from the cage. It looked at her for food,
the irony didn't escape Leah. Who promptly shoved the bird down
her gullet and into her ever greedy belly. The bird added a bulge
to her belly which made her even more happy or hungry, she
had trouble discerning between the two feelings.

Walking stealthily to the door to take a peek, she found the door 
swing open infront of her. One boy still playing games the other 
standing in the doorway no doubt stunned by the naked black 
girl with a large pregnant looking belly standing infront of him.

Leah took the opportunity of his rigid state (pun intended)
to swallow his head with her mouth. Sucking him down, she licked
him all over savouring the taste. She was in no rush as the other
boy was still occupied by playing some video game where he
waved a white TV remote. Leah was at the boys thighs, still
licking all over. God people tasted good! she thought. Gulping
up the last of the boy. Her belly bulged out even more with this
added morsel

Looking closely at the screen she saw he was playing a game 
where he was a guy with a shotgun. In a castle blowing away robed
zombies, who where apparently trying to eat him. Well he's not 
going to blow me away Leah thought.

She walked over to him and opened her mouth wide her maw
easily engulfing past his shoulders. She gulped hard swallowing quite
easily, she was at his waist when he started squirming. But that really
just helped Leah stuff him down her gullet. Leah didn't see but
on the screen the man was getting bitten and slashed. At last his
feet slid into her mouth then she smacked her lips in satisfaction 

Her belly was huge, it dragged on the ground infront of her. She gave 
it a pat then let out a loud belch. She glanced at the screen 
which glowed red the words "You Are Dead" were written across it. 
She laughed in spite of herself. Temporarily sated she layed down 
on the bed that was in the room and contentedly dozed off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innocent Wife Raped by Khan

I (Ravi) and my wife Kavita attended one of our relative’s marriage and driving back to our city by car. It is about 6 hour’s journey, so after the marriage we started around 4 PM and planned to reach our home by 10 PM. Our journey was nice on this single road and hardly any traffic on the road. On the way we crossed so many villages and paddy fields and was enjoying our drive on this scenic route. My wife is in a lovely light green saree and a matching blouse; she is 25 yrs old with a height of 5’6” height and 65 Kg weight with a 36-32-38 shape body, fair and lovely girl with a nice silky hair. It is getting dark and that day it was full moon and it was so beautiful atmosphere but to our unlucky by around 8 PM in that night suddenly I heard a blasting sound from my car tire and it got punctured. I cursed on my luck and pulled the car to the side of the road and took the torch light from dash board and started replacing the tire.  It was a nice night with moonlight around and there

Shy Indian Wife & Driver

I am a housewife living with my husband and my three years old daughter in a city of kerala. I am an average looking keralian housewife having brownish skin with large breasts and big round ass. My hubby is a tall man of dark complexion with a great appetite for sex. Actually, this posting is one kind of confession for us. I am of 35 years now and my hubby is at 40. I got married when i was 23 with my hubby. He is an engineer and was in a central government organization at the time of our marriage.  Since one year after our marriage we tried for an issue but i didn’t got pregnant till four years back. We went to many doctors but almost all of them told that my hubby had lesser amount of sperm count and possibility of him to become a father is very less however, not impossible. We tried many times and not used any condoms since then but not succeeded to conceive. We were very much frustrated for not having a kid of our own. However, let me come back to the fact now. Four years ago, in

My Didi fucked by tailor Masood

Hey this is my first attempt to write a sex story, so please send me all the feedback you can, I will try best to improve myself. My name is Ankit and I live in Delhi, I have a sister, her name is Jyoti. This happened a couple of year ago when I was 18 yrs old and Jyoti was 24. Let me tell you a little about her; she’s an absolutely bomb her figure is 36-26-38 she has an angelic face and her DD cups boobs and massive ass can even make a dead man’s cock rise in attention. Well my sister recently got married but I heard that my Jijaji is totally useless in bed, I often heard my sister yelling from the adjacent room that you’re a “namard” and that you cant even last 2 mins after seeing me naked. So she remained frustrated for about 2 months. I guess she had many bfs in college, I often saw imported langere in her drawer (some of which aren’t available in India). So my sister was preparing to go to the local boutique to get a dress stitched and when at the market she called me and told m

My Wife & Local Goon

Dear All I got for my first story. I am going to write a story between Me , My wife and local gunda. This is a cuckold story. This is a story how my own faithful wife got attracted to big strong dominating local gunda and cuckold me with his help. Firstly let me introduce to myself and my wife.I am Amit Dikshit age 35 and my wife Rashmi age 32 both originally from Pune.but now staying in Aurangabad for last 5 years due to my job in manufacturing MNC.Rashmi also works in IT sector in Aurangabad. We have been married for last eight years having one son. Our marriage was arranged cum love.Actually our parents knew each other for many years.I used to like Rashmi and one sided love from my side.But did not have courage to propose to her.Rashmi was really hot.Many boys were after her.Rashmi though quite modern girl but she has her traditional values so she did not have any affair though many eligible bachelors were behind her.I knew i was no match to her.Though i was fair but 5 feet 7 in

Navel Currency

In the morning:  I usually wake up early in the morning. I love the morning birds. We have a great apartment in a gated community. We have guards and watchmen in every block. We are blessed. Well a little thanks to me too. I got up to to do my morning work-out. Ive been trying some new yoga techniques. It's been great but also difficult as im not the most physically acute person ever and I sweat easily too just from a little working out.  I took a moment after the yoga to stand in front of the gym mirror to admire my navel. Oh how far we've come.  In our society having a deep navel means a better life. That's how I met Rohit. I was just a girl in college from a poor family trying to make ends meet, mostly through bargaining with my navel for my rent, tuition and even exam favors.  When I met Rohit, my life changed. He was from a rich family and had a brilliant business mind. The poor boy saw one glimpse of my navel and fell head over heels for me.  I knew I had the pick of