Skip to main content

Kylie's Delicious Dentist

13 year old Kylie never liked going to the dentist. She dreaded going since she didn't want to hear she had cavities or needed braces. But her mom insisted and Kylie couldn't argue with her. Or at least win the argument. Being led into the sterile smelling office, Kylie laided back while the dentist put the paper bib around her neck.

The dentist was Dr. Loboto, he was a tall, skinny man, and very very wierd. Once Kylie opened her mouth, and looked inside, Kylie had a thought go thorugh her head. The doctor noticed pain around Kylie's mouth. "Hmm, odd," he said "it seems your mouth is sore from streatching. Have you been opening your mouth greatly large in the past few times?" Kylie remembers how she stretched her mouth wide to devour some kids. "No......" she said. "Well, no matter, it seems your teeth have also taken damage from this, I'll have to operate."

Kylie was afraid of that. The kids she'd swallowed in the past did have a tendacy to stretch her mouth quite a bit. And her jaw did ache a little. But now she had to answer to this dentist, who'd tell her mom and things would just go berserk from there. As Dr. Loboto was probing her jaw, she had an idea.

Kylie was a bit stuck, so instaed, she opened her mouth super wide as she did when she was gonna eat someone. "You should not do that,' said Loboto, "That will cause major" Kylie tripped him and he fell right into the mouth. He was too big to fall in easily, so she pulled back her chair, and he began to slowly fall in.

Kylie streched her jaw a little more to fit Dr. Loboto in. The dentist sqirmed and struggled but was surprised by the girls strength. Kylie's throat pulled him in like a snake swallowing a mouse. Kylie's belly began to bulge, he belt snapped and the button on her denim skirt popped off and flew like a bullet.

Kylie's belly swelled to the maximun, twice as much as usual. The docter was confused, "This does NOT help me, I'm not a stomach docter. Let me out right now young lady." Kylie didn't listen, she just sat there, rubbing her massive belly. She was worried what her mom would say.

Kylie laid in the chair and moaned in pleasure. But then she burped loudly and became concerned. "Uh oh, what if Mom heard me." she said aloud. Kylie got u and looked around the corner. Dr. Loboto's nurse was coming to check on Kylie. "Uh oh." she whispered. The nurse came around and saw Kylie's huge struggling belly shrieked and fainted. Kylie looked at the unconcious nurse and then saw her mother standing there staring at her. "Kylie! what did you do?" she asked. Kylie just grinned a perfect smile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Young Indian Priyanka with African Negro

Hello friends my name is Priyanka. This happened in my life when I went to Africa for my college project. I am 19. I am 5 feet 7 inches tall and slim build. My color is milk white. In my family we are total three people. When I was studying archaeology in my college, I used to do the project as suggested by our HOD. I thought of doing it a little differently. So, I decided to study and prepare a project on the life style of a village in Africa. This is really important for me to grow more in our career. But I did not get permission from my family to go to Africa. Finally, I persuaded my mother and got her consent. Finally, I travelled to Africa. I knew there would be people there who were all black and had very rough skin. I am sometimes curious as well as scared. There I met a tour guide named Akachi and with his help I visited many villages and met many people and learned many things. But when I told Akachi about my plan, he said that the plan is not as good as I expected. He told ...

Innocent Wife Raped by Khan

I (Ravi) and my wife Kavita attended one of our relative’s marriage and driving back to our city by car. It is about 6 hour’s journey, so after the marriage we started around 4 PM and planned to reach our home by 10 PM. Our journey was nice on this single road and hardly any traffic on the road. On the way we crossed so many villages and paddy fields and was enjoying our drive on this scenic route. My wife is in a lovely light green saree and a matching blouse; she is 25 yrs old with a height of 5’6” height and 65 Kg weight with a 36-32-38 shape body, fair and lovely girl with a nice silky hair. It is getting dark and that day it was full moon and it was so beautiful atmosphere but to our unlucky by around 8 PM in that night suddenly I heard a blasting sound from my car tire and it got punctured. I cursed on my luck and pulled the car to the side of the road and took the torch light from dash board and started replacing the tire.  It was a nice night with moonlight around and t...

Hindu Housewife's Muslim Cock Fantasy

Hello readers, I am Shweta, a 28 year old homemaker from a small town. I belong to a typical Hindu family. I never had a boyfriend or any sexual experience before marriage. I have a nice milky white body with big tits, a round juicy ass and a pretty goddess-like face, which usually turns many heads with lustful desires. This is my first experience narration on ISS. After reading many stories here I wanted to do this for a long time. My husband is a typical Hindu businessman, busy in business, even in bed. We have sex once or twice a month, which makes me yearn for other stud men. It was only after we got married that I started feeling attracted to other men. We have been married for 4 years and have no children. My husband never lasts more than a few seconds and leaves me unsatisfied with an almost unused pussy. It was then that I started watching porn and reading sex stories. This gave birth to many fantasies that I knew my husband would never be able to fulfill. My unfulfilled wishes...

Housewife Forced into Sex with Servant

Friends, I am anjali. .Thanks to " NavelStories" for sharing their collection of Indian erotic material. I Anjali came from a very simple, conservative family in Anand in Gujarat. I was married to Rajiv Dalal. Rajivs family was very reputed in Cloth market circle.The Dalal family had bought a 3 story apartment building in Borivli. The ground floor belonged to Rajivs father and the flats on upper floors belonged to Rajiv and his brothers each. Rajiv was given the third floor.Though they had separate flats, the entire family cooked and ate their meals together in their parents flats. The Dalal family, though lived in modern city like Mumbai, still followed many old rituals. Women had to wear Saree and cover their head in front of seniors in the household.Men usually worked and women took care of household. Senior Dalal was now retired and he and his wife spent more time in their ancestral home in Vapi and lesser time, especially festival time, in Mumbai.But even when they were...

Neighbor Saw my Wife naked

This is a story that unfolded over the course of a few weeks with our neighbor, Glen, a retired older man who lives in the house directly across the street. Like many of these stories, things started out innocently enough but grew progressively wilder as time passed, eventually leading to him seeing more of my hot little wife, Madison, than any neighbor would ever expect. ------ It was a beautiful Friday morning, and I was out of the house before the sun rose to hit the road for a job that was a couple of hours away. Around 7:30 AM, I realized I had forgotten to roll the trash bin out to the curb. I cursed at myself and picked up my cell phone from the passenger seat to call Madison. The phone rang three times before she answered. "Hey babe, is everything okay?" Madison asked, her tired voice indicating I had just woken her up. "Yeah, everything's fine," I replied. "I just forgot to roll the trash out to the street. The garbage truck usually comes to pick i...