I had a gala time in the morning while coming to office. i was standing at a metro station from where the train was to get empty and then start again. one family in which parents and two kids, one girl of height 5.5 and a boy of age 7 was there to board the train. girl was in her teen and was wearing spects. she was not having great assetts but her face was pretty and she had a big round and juicy ass. she was wearing a trouser of black colour and a long yellow colour coat. i stood right side of her and there was heavy rush who had to get in the train. they were one of the first in the que but then when the train got empty and people started pushing each other and they were pushed to the train and i kep behind that girl. now her mother was standing at the gate then her bro and then her father and then she. father was facing toward her wife and she was on her back facing her father back and i got the place just behind her. i started rubbing my legs with her and she didnt object, i kept rubbing her thighs and legs with my right leg and there was no reaction from her. herr legs were very smooth and then i rubbed my cock slowly on her ass and wow, i got the heavenly feeling. she didnt do anything and it made me bolder. i pushed my cock fully in her ass crack and i could feel warmth of her ass crack. then i lowered my left hand and slowly touc her palm from the back and kept my fingers on her palm. she didnt mind to that as well. then i changed the position and stood like i was rubbing my cock from the side and it made me move near to her hand as well. then i pushed her hand towards my cock slowly and this made her alert and she looked towards me, i just showed a smile and then she started looking to other way but didnt remove her hand from there. i got the signal and pushed her hand towards my cock more and then her flat palm was on my cock. wow....i wanted her to give me a handjob but she didnt bend her hand but i was ok with that. i rubbed my cock on her hand and got a good massage 
...then after 5 min i changed the position and went back to her ass and almost fucked her ass for goot 20 min. in between that time i slowly rubbed her ass few times and even took her coat to move up and then rubbed her ass...wow,,,,she was having a sexy and juicy ass.....it was a good experience for more then 30 min ....
Hello friends my name is Priyanka. This happened in my life when I went to Africa for my college project. I am 19. I am 5 feet 7 inches tall and slim build. My color is milk white. In my family we are total three people. When I was studying archaeology in my college, I used to do the project as suggested by our HOD. I thought of doing it a little differently. So, I decided to study and prepare a project on the life style of a village in Africa. This is really important for me to grow more in our career. But I did not get permission from my family to go to Africa. Finally, I persuaded my mother and got her consent. Finally, I travelled to Africa. I knew there would be people there who were all black and had very rough skin. I am sometimes curious as well as scared. There I met a tour guide named Akachi and with his help I visited many villages and met many people and learned many things. But when I told Akachi about my plan, he said that the plan is not as good as I expected. He told ...
Comments