Skip to main content

My Wife made Nude and Enjoyed by a Stranger

I and my wife travelled to our native place which is a small village around 150 km from Lucknow. My wife’s name is Nisha. She is 34 years old and is very good looking. She has 34-sized breast. Her ass size is 36. My wife is tall and well-built and very active in the bed.

We reached Lucknow late as our train was delayed. It was around 11 pm at night. There was no bus at that time and taxis were also not available.

Since we were very tired, we thought of spending the night at my wife’s uncle’s place in Lucknow. We called him. He said he was not in town but one of his friend Rajiv is staying in his house for a few days. He said it will not be a problem and he will inform Rajiv and we can go there.

The house was small but we had no other choice as finding a hotel was very difficult. We took a rickshaw and reached his house. After knocking at the door for a few minutes, a middle-aged man around 45 opened the door for us. He was very well-built with a tall frame and dark colour. A bit heavy on his stomach too.

He seemed sleepy. As he did not know us, we introduced ourselves and told him about our stay in the house for the night. He said he did not know us and he had not received any call so he can’t let us stay there.

Then he looked at my wife and I saw a spark in his eyes. He asked us to wait and went inside. He found his phone and called my uncle. He then apologized to us and asked us to come in.

He was sleeping in the bedroom as the house had only 2 rooms. He told us that we can take the bedroom and he will sleep in the hall. There was a small bed in the drawing-room also.

We went to the bedroom. My wife took some of her clothes and went to the bathroom. The bathroom was just outside on the other corner and she had to pass through the drawing-room to reach the bathroom. As she was passing in front of Rajiv, I saw him looking at her lustfully.

My wife went into the washroom and changed her clothes. All this time, Rajiv was looking at the door of the washroom.

Nisha came out in her maxi which was made of very light material. It was was a bit see-through. I knew she did not wear a bra at night but she did not realize that her clothes were so thin that the shape of her 34-inch breasts was very obvious to Rajiv.

I saw him staring at her boobs but did not say anything. We were tired, so we went to bed. It was very hot and there was only one AC in the house which was in the bedroom. So, Rajiv asked us to keep the bedroom door open.

We switched off the lights. I couldn’t sleep, I kept thinking about Rajiv staring at my wife’s breasts. The thought of his lust on my wife was very exciting. I wanted him to keep looking at my wife’s beauty.

Nisha was half asleep by then and was sleeping with her back towards me. I turned around and put my hand on her boobs, caressing them. She was half asleep but she resisted a little bit and then gave up. As it was dark, maybe she thought nothing would be visible to Rajiv. But I was sure that he was looking inside for a glimpse.

I pulled my wife’s maxi slowly up to her waist. It wasn’t going any further as it was tucked under her ass. She never wore underwear at night. So, Nisha was now lying with her back towards me with her clothes pulled up to her waist. Her beautiful ass was facing me and the door. I waited for a few minutes for her to go deep into her sleep.

After a few minutes, I stood up and switched on the light. Because the bedroom door was open, Nisha was clearly in sight of Rajiv. If he was looking inside, he could see her nude ass very clearly.

I slowly came out and looked at Rajiv. His eyes were closed but he was facing the bedroom.

I walked past him to the kitchen and switched the kitchen lights on. I drank some water. Then I turned around and looked at him again. Rajiv was awake and was looking towards Nisha lying half nude.

I pretended not to notice and went to the bathroom. There was a keyhole in the bathroom and I looked through the keyhole. Rajiv had got up by then. He walked to the bedroom door. He was looking at my wife’s nude ass and then he went inside.

I could not see what was happening and thought of coming out but did not. It was very exciting to see my wife lying half nude in front of Rajiv. So I did not move.

After about 5 minutes, I realized that he might wake her up and create a scene. So I opened the door of the bathroom with a bit of noise thinking he might come out.

I walked into the bedroom and was surprised to see that he had taken his clothes off and was lying nude behind my wife. Nisha was still in the same position. Rajiv was kissing her neck and his dick was in her ass crack between her legs. Nisha was still fast asleep.

I came back to the drawing-room and laid down in Rajiv’s bed. My wife was beginning to wake up but she was still unaware of who was caressing her from behind. She probably thought it was me.

Rajiv was clearly more muscular and heavily-built. He slowly put his left leg on my wife’s naked thighs and started pushing his lund between her legs. Nisha was now awake and asked Rajiv to get away thinking it was me. But he forced her to turn on her face and in the process, he lifted her dress up completely.

Now my wife was lying half nude face down and Rajiv was on her top behind her. Nisha was trying to resist but was helpless. His penis was on her ass, between her legs.

Rajiv kept her in that position with one hand and started kissing down to her ass. Suddenly, my wife woke up completely. Now she had an idea that the guy who was kissing her ass was not her husband.

Nisha got out of his grip, but, in the process, her gown got torn and Rajiv took it out completely. Rajiv got hold of my wife’s naked body and pinned her down to the bed.

Nisha could not see me anywhere and she stopped resisting as she was not afraid of her husband seeing her anymore.

Meanwhile, Rajiv made my wife to lie on the bed and sat on her breast and bent down kissing her pussy. He spread her legs and was licking her pussy wildly. Nisha was trying not to make any sounds as Rajiv kept eating her like a hungry dog, licking every inch of her there.

Rajiv kept licking Nisha’s pussy. My dick was rock hard looking at my wife being licked by a strong guy of about 45 years.

Rajiv then got up from her breasts and asked her to sit down on his lap. To my surprise, my wife did as he said. Rajiv started kissing Nisha like a hungry animal. He kissed her lips and cheeks and neck.

Finally, Rajiv started playing with my wife’s 34-inch boobs – kneading them and then sucking her light brown nipples. Nisha had her eyes closed. Her choot was already wet with all the sucking Rajiv did earlier.

He then made my wife sit on his dick with both her legs on either side of her. My wife has a nice size pussy plus it was wet with all the sucking. Rajiv’s whole 8-inch dick entered straight in my wife’s pussy in one go. She started going up and down on his dick. To my surprise, my wife was enjoying it so much.

Her moaning sounds were now clearly audible. I thought all the sucking had made my wife very high. She was now fucking Rajiv faster and faster. Her moaning was also getting louder. Looking at them, I was almost about to explode in my pants.

Suddenly, Nisha arched her back and had a very intense orgasm almost grunting. Then she went quite with Rajiv’s dick still inside her, clinging on to his heavy chest.

Still breathing heavily, Rajiv put my wife on the bed and asked her to be in doggy position. He came on the bed behind her. Nisha had her head on the pillow, ass raised up and spread as far as she could.

Rajiv positioned himself behind my wife and put his dick in the pussy entrance. My wife was a bit dry now after all the fucking so he spat on his dick. And slowly, Rajiv started fucking my wife. Nisha was in pain as his big dick entered her dry chut. But, gradually, my wife started enjoying again.

It was very nice to see my nude wife fucking a middle-aged man.

Rajiv was now fucking Nisha very hard and she started shouting in pleasure on every thrust.

“Aaah..aah” sounds were getting louder. Finally, Rajiv exploded inside my wife doubling up on her back.

They kept lying there in that position. Nisha on Rajiv’s face down and Rajiv was on Nisha’s back. Rajiv’s limp dick was resting on my wife’s ass crack.

We were very tired. But it was the best episode of my life where she was enjoyed fully by a complete stranger. After fucking Nisha, Rajiv just slept beside her. I was also tired, so I went into a deep sleep.

I got up around six in the morning. The first thing I did was looked inside the bedroom. I was surprised to see that she was still sleeping nude, and her head was on his shoulder.

He was wearing his shorts, but his dick was still visible through the clothes lining. His right hand was on Nisha’s back. Both of them were still sleeping. I did not think they had another round that night.

I got very horny looking at my nude wife sleeping with this strange man. Her shapely curved and fair body was looking beautiful, clinging on to him. I did not dare wake them up. I went to the washroom and freshened up. I took around 20 minutes and came out. Looked inside the bedroom.

Rajiv was awake now and was caressing my wife’s nude body, who was still asleep in his arms. I looked down at his shorts and was pleased to see a bulge in his shorts. His dick was now growing up.

He slowly turned his position to face each other, put his left hand on her ass, and started kissing her. She was starting to wake up, perhaps, as I saw her hand moved around his back. As she moved closer, their bodies were now embracing each other.

She was trying to cling to him completely. She knew about my cuckold fantasies and knew that I will not object to her now that it has come true. Suddenly she said something to Rajiv and got up.

She went to the washroom, walking naked, passing me and not even noticing me. She came out in 10 minutes, still nude, and went straight to the bedroom.

Rajiv was lying naked on the bed. His dick was now limp but starting to rise up as he looked at her nude. She is 5 ft 5 inch tall with light brown medium shaped nipples. Her breasts are well-shaped and 34-inch size – a deep navel and a bit heavy on her ass 36 plus.

He was staring at her shapely ass crack and thighs. She has beautiful ass people always stare when she wears tight clothes. To my surprise, she was swinging it seductively as she walked to his bed. He looked at her in her eyes, and she understood what he wants.

She straightaway bent down between his legs and started kissing around his penis. He closed his eyes as she kissed his balls. I went into the bedroom. But she kept kissing his dick as though she has not even noticed me.

His dick now has grown into a monster. It was almost now 7.5 inches and very thick. She was holding it in her beautiful nail polished hands and caressing it. Suddenly she opened her mouth. To my surprise, took his helping dick in her mouth, slowly sliding it in deep to her throat.

She slowly started mouth fucking her as he patted her to come on top of him in 69 position. She obeyed, and putting her legs on both sides of his chest, she put her pussy in front of his face. He immediately put his hands on her shapely ass, pulled it closer to his mouth.

He started kissing her ass and then moved to her pussy hole and probed her pussy lips. She has small pussy lips and a beautiful light brown pussy. As he started licking her pussy, she stretched her ass to part it, even more, opening her pink vagina.

He now started to lick faster. She was busy sucking his penis, moving her head up and down. As he started licking more, her ass started following his motion. He was holding her ass cheeks apart while trying to lick deeper.

I had a great hard-on and took my dick out of my pants. Watching my wife and Rajiv sucking each other in this act was too much for my dick. He was also slapping her ass cheeks slightly.

Suddenly he gave a hard slap on her ass. She almost cried in pain and pleasure. I went around and to look at her face. I was pleasantly surprised to see her pleasure-filled face, eyes closed, and moaning in pleasure.

She was holding his dick in her soft hands and moving her curvy hips to get her cunt licked properly. After licking for almost 5 minutes, he asked her to get up, and she did. He made her stand on the floor, kneeling on the bed.

He came behind her with his big dick wet with her sucking. He entered her from behind in one big push. She almost cried in pleasure as he started ramming faster. Her ass flesh was vibrating with every stroke getting faster and faster.

She was moving and supporting his every push and trying to get it deeper and deeper inside and moaning real loud as both of them came together. He doubled up on her back, holding her breast as he unloaded his cum in her.

It dripped out of her pussy onto her thighs. Then she looked at me and my small erect dick and smiled and touched it softly. I immediately ejaculated on her touch and came all over her hands.

Her pussy was now red with all the fucking a bit split open with the fucking she got. I kissed her and said, “It was amazing.” She did not say anything, just smiled and kept lying fully nude in that position for a long time.

Rajiv went to the washroom to freshen up. Then I asked her how she is feeling. She said, “I am exhausted. This guy has fucked me at night twice and now in front of you. It is now hurting. I can’t take it anymore.”

But it was good. Later on, she told me that he got up at around 3 pm when we were sleeping and fucked her like a bull in a missionary position. He said he did not have sex for a long time and was pleased with the most beautiful girl he has ever fucked.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innocent Wife Raped by Khan

I (Ravi) and my wife Kavita attended one of our relative’s marriage and driving back to our city by car. It is about 6 hour’s journey, so after the marriage we started around 4 PM and planned to reach our home by 10 PM. Our journey was nice on this single road and hardly any traffic on the road. On the way we crossed so many villages and paddy fields and was enjoying our drive on this scenic route. My wife is in a lovely light green saree and a matching blouse; she is 25 yrs old with a height of 5’6” height and 65 Kg weight with a 36-32-38 shape body, fair and lovely girl with a nice silky hair. It is getting dark and that day it was full moon and it was so beautiful atmosphere but to our unlucky by around 8 PM in that night suddenly I heard a blasting sound from my car tire and it got punctured. I cursed on my luck and pulled the car to the side of the road and took the torch light from dash board and started replacing the tire.  It was a nice night with moonlight around and there

Pretty Indian wife is forced into sex with servant

“Anita” “What is it?” “Where have you kept my tie. I just can’t find it anywhere. ” “It’s inside the wardrobe. ” Amit always expected her to attend to him when he was getting ready for office. When they had got married ten years back she could do that. But now with their two kids going to school her morning schedule was hectic. Getting up early, preparing breakfast, waking up the kids, serving breakfast… it went on and on until Amit left for his office and she took the kids to the bus stand to catch the school bus. Anita either slept nude or in a panty and that is why she made it a point to get up before the children. She had been asleep when the doorbell rang. She asked Amit to open the door but he was too sleepy. She tiptoed on her bare feet and peeped through the key hole. It was the maid Lakshmi. Anita opened to door. Lakshmi had had seen her nude off and on and so there was no problem in letting her see the breasts once again. Once in a while they had also discussed the lovemaking

Shy Indian Wife & Driver

I am a housewife living with my husband and my three years old daughter in a city of kerala. I am an average looking keralian housewife having brownish skin with large breasts and big round ass. My hubby is a tall man of dark complexion with a great appetite for sex. Actually, this posting is one kind of confession for us. I am of 35 years now and my hubby is at 40. I got married when i was 23 with my hubby. He is an engineer and was in a central government organization at the time of our marriage.  Since one year after our marriage we tried for an issue but i didn’t got pregnant till four years back. We went to many doctors but almost all of them told that my hubby had lesser amount of sperm count and possibility of him to become a father is very less however, not impossible. We tried many times and not used any condoms since then but not succeeded to conceive. We were very much frustrated for not having a kid of our own. However, let me come back to the fact now. Four years ago, in

My Wife & Local Goon

Dear All I got for my first story. I am going to write a story between Me , My wife and local gunda. This is a cuckold story. This is a story how my own faithful wife got attracted to big strong dominating local gunda and cuckold me with his help. Firstly let me introduce to myself and my wife.I am Amit Dikshit age 35 and my wife Rashmi age 32 both originally from Pune.but now staying in Aurangabad for last 5 years due to my job in manufacturing MNC.Rashmi also works in IT sector in Aurangabad. We have been married for last eight years having one son. Our marriage was arranged cum love.Actually our parents knew each other for many years.I used to like Rashmi and one sided love from my side.But did not have courage to propose to her.Rashmi was really hot.Many boys were after her.Rashmi though quite modern girl but she has her traditional values so she did not have any affair though many eligible bachelors were behind her.I knew i was no match to her.Though i was fair but 5 feet 7 in

My Didi fucked by tailor Masood

Hey this is my first attempt to write a sex story, so please send me all the feedback you can, I will try best to improve myself. My name is Ankit and I live in Delhi, I have a sister, her name is Jyoti. This happened a couple of year ago when I was 18 yrs old and Jyoti was 24. Let me tell you a little about her; she’s an absolutely bomb her figure is 36-26-38 she has an angelic face and her DD cups boobs and massive ass can even make a dead man’s cock rise in attention. Well my sister recently got married but I heard that my Jijaji is totally useless in bed, I often heard my sister yelling from the adjacent room that you’re a “namard” and that you cant even last 2 mins after seeing me naked. So she remained frustrated for about 2 months. I guess she had many bfs in college, I often saw imported langere in her drawer (some of which aren’t available in India). So my sister was preparing to go to the local boutique to get a dress stitched and when at the market she called me and told m