Skip to main content

Wife's Turkish Massage

Day 1

Rachel my wife and myself had decided that this year we would try out Turkey for our holidays, this is one destination we had never been, Rachel was reluctant at first having heard some stories from others how intrusive the males can be towards the females but she soon came around to the idea. We arrived at the hotel around midday and it was hot, very hot so we decided to fully unpack later choosing to grab our swim wear and head for the pool. My wife is 50 but looks alot younger and has always maintained a very good figure, even though she is very sociable but when it comes to sex she is very prim and proper not adventurous at all and only having sex occasionally to my annoyance. We had only been by the pool less than an hour when one of the hotel staff approached hard selling us one of their Spa packages, consisting of two hours in their mineral pool and a massage of your choice. 

This employer looked very professional so Rachel and I agreed and booked a slot for the next day. Tomorrow came and I was quite excited with our spa package especially because I'd never had a massage before and after breakfast we headed on into the spa. We were greeted at reception by a very stunning mature lady who provided us with towels, slippers and instructed us to walk along the corridor where we will see 2 doors one labelled men the other ladies, inside there will be our masseuse waiting. I entered mine and was greeted by a really lively brunette called Shabi.Shabi made me feel at ease before telling me to remove my clothes and to tie the towel around my waist. I was Instructed to lie face down on the bed before Shabi started working on my back, we entered into small talk where she informed me that her co worker Mo next door was really good but had a bad reputation for seducing his clients. Shit I thought that ain't going to go down well with Rachel and as I lay there I just wondered how long it would be before I would hear her scream. 

Time went on and still nothing so I presumed Mo wasnt attempting his magic on my wife. Shabi told me that there were covert hidden cameras in the other massage room and she could turn the large TV on so I could check on my wife, I told her that would be appreciated and from a remote the monitor came on. I could see my wife also face down on the bed and Mo working her shoulders. Not only were there cameras, but they also had built in mics and I heard Mo explain to Rachel that he would have to lower her towel inorder to massage her back, worded so professionally Rachel didnt hesitate and allowed him to remove the towel which he then placed across her bum. I continued to watch Mo massage my wifes back and arms working his way down her body. Mean while Shabi was doing her magic on myself. Mo left her back and started massaging her legs starting with her left leg. I watched as he made his way up her leg until I saw Rachel move her hand stopping him going any higher. Boom I knew she wouldn't tolerate Mo's advances as my wife is just not adventurous at all. 

Mo bent down and whispered something in my wifes ear, I had no idea what he said to her but what ever it was relaxed Rachel who moved her arm and Mo continued massaging her left leg with his hands disappearing under the towel. Noo way would my wife allow anything funny to happen so I was satisfied that he was stopping short at the top of her legs. Shabi had asked me to roll over onto my back so she could start on my front. I continued watch my wife, who too was asked to roll over, I was pleasantly surprised that after rolling over Mo didnt replace the towel and more importantly Rachel did ask for it. Shabi noticed my puzzled look and told me that in all the years she has worked with Mo he has never failed to seduce any of his clients. I told her that my wife would most definitely be his first failure then and she laughed. Mo had started massaging the front of Rachel's shoulders before working down to her chest area, again Rachel flinched but once again Mo whispered into her ear and again I watched my wife relax. I asked Shabi if she knew what Mo was whispering to my wife but she just smiled and continued with my massage. 

Mo was now pouring more oil over Rachel's breast which he then started to massage rather to well for my liking but I found myself transfixed on the monitor wondering how far will Rachel allow Mo to go before putting a stop it all. Mo started to massage each nipple between his thumb and forefinger, pulling and twisting them until they became swelled and erect. I seriously couldn't believe that Rachel was allowing this but Mo then moved on massaging her stomach then onto her legs. I thought that Mo wasnt going any further than that as I watched his hands move from her legs onto her pussy. It was if someone had flicked a switch my cock suddenly sprang to life at the amusement of Shabi who looked at me and said I told you Mo has never failed to seduce a client. I couldn't believe what I was watching, my wife who is so prudish, I cant even get her to give me a blow job or even ride my cock is lying on a massage bed whilst a complete stranger is massaging around her pussy. I suppose at least Mo was just massaging around her pussy until all of a sudden Mo slides a finger along her crack before disappearing into her cunt. Noooo surely Rachel will now protest and get up but no she just lay there, in fact she actually spread her legs slightly so Mo could finger her better. 

Shabi started laughing I told you as I felt her grab my cock and start to wank it, I looked away from the monitor and at Shabi and my cock, this is why i put the monitor on Mo does all the hard work and i reap the awards with there partners, makes my job so much easier. I looked back at the monitor in time to see Mo spreading Rachel's legs and positioning his face where he started to lick her pussy, I could clearly here Rachel moaning softly as she is not the vocal type when it comes to sex. I watched Mo at work and noticed that he was also removing his own clothing and soon he was completely naked and supporting one heck of a circumcised cock, it was huge and wide. Mo didnt ask Rachel he actually ordered my wife to roll over onto her stomach again and as she did he walked to the head of the table where he told her to open wide. I knew that this was a bit too far for Rachel, who has never sucked a cock in her life stating to me many years ago that she doesnt do blow jobs. Imaging my shock when Rachel took hold of Mo's cock and started licking around the helmet first before starting to take Mo's cock into her mouth. Bitich I thought to myself all these years you have refused to suck my cock and here's Mo within 30minutes has his cock in your mouth. 

Shabi was now sucking on my cock but not as vigorously as Rachel was on Mo's. After a few minutes Mo pulled his cock from her mouth and lifted her clean from the bed spinning her around like a rag doll and holding her upside down where he again starting sucking and licking at her pussy, without any instructions Rachel had already got Mo's cock in her mouth sucking hard again. I'm lying there watching a complete stranger holding my wife upside down in a 69 position, my wife who only ever does the missionary position! Mo then turned Rachel back around and threw her belly down onto the massage bed with her feet on the floor, which he kicked wide apart. I knew exactly what was coming next and I'm sure Rachel did as well, Mo grabbed some oil and dribbled it over his mammoth cock before thrusting it straight up my wifes snatch until his balls slapped her arse, there was no romance in this Mo just started thrusting into Rachel like a savage animal and Rachel was loving it, in fact I could clearly hear my wife telling Mo to ram it harder and even told him to pull her hair. WTF my wife that barely makes a sound when we have sex is telling this bloke to ram it harder and to pull her hair, this was just too much for me and without warning. 

Shabi I shot a load into her mouth. Rachel at this point was quite vocal calling Mo a bastard and pussy as he wasn't fucking her hard enough. I had no idea where all this shit Rachel was shouting was coming from, I clearly had no idea my wife was even capable of this. I could hear Rachel reaching an orgasms which was not by any means quite and I certainly didnt need any mics to hear her as she was loud enough to transmit through the walls. Mo soon followed and unleashed his sperm into my wife, it was at that point seeing his spunk dribbling from her pussy I realised Mo had gone bare back on my wife. Mo told Rachel to thank him for his services which she did a begged him for one last suck on his cock, Mo told her that the only way she was going to suck his cock again was to book another session with him before he walked off out of the room. Shabi stood there looking at me and smiling, what did I tell you, Mo always wins them over, she told me to book again and next time she would ride the fuck out of my cock for me. I met Rachel in the pool and asked how her massage went, she told me that it was quite refreshing and that shes booked several more over the coming days to help with her packing back.

Day 2

It was the following day and Rachel informed me that her next massage was at 2pm that day and hoped I didnt mind me paying for another massage. I smiled and told her that if it was helping her back ache then I'm more than happy to pay for another massage. Whilst she was sunbathing I went and paid for her 2pm appointment and also asked if Shabi was available at 2? As luck would have it she was and I couldn't wait for 2pm to come around. After lunch Rachel said she was going for a quick shower before her massage and when she came down kissed me and headed off to the Spa. I waited several minutes before heading there myself hoping that Rachel had already gone through. 

As luck would have it she had and Shabi was there to greet me. I take it your wife has no idea you booked another slot aswell. No she doesn't and the other day turned me on so much I couldn't stop thinking about it. Shabi took me back into the same room and turned the monitor back on. Shabi told me that today's will be a totally different experience for my wife because Mo has already transformed her and will now take her to the next level. I pondered on what Shabi had said, next level what the hell did she mean by that. Mo did start by relaxing my wife with quite a quick massage, he was already naked but his penis wasnt at all erect at the moment. Mo moved infront of my Rachel and ordered her to take his limp dick in her mouth and make it rock hard for him, even flaccid Mo's cock was an impressive size but I watched Rachel suck and wank Mo's cock, she worked it hard until it grew and grew inside her mouth causing her to start gagging. 

Sucking and wanking where did Rachel learn to do that? Surely it doesnt just come naturally or does it. I heard Mo telling my wife that she was a good girl and that he has a present for her, Mo reached under the table and produced a large black vibrator, "have you ever used a vibrator before?" Rachel shook her head telling him she hadn't and has no idea how to use one. Mo told Rachel that this particular one was extremely powerful, he switched it on before handing it over to my wife. He instructed her to use it and she must impress him or there will be a punishment. Rachel took the vibrator which even via the cameras I could see was rigorously vibrating and started to rub it against her clit, Rachel almost instantly had an orgasim screaming out and swearing something else I've never heard her do, telling Mo that she's never experienced anything like this before. Mo took the vibrator from Rachel and started shoving it in and out of her cunt, Rachel was almost screaming in ecstasy with this new found sensation, I wondered if I'd get away with buying her one when we returned home?. I watched my wife have at least 2 more orgasims before Mo removed the toy and replaced it with his cock. 

He started pounding away, Rachel again was loving this and yet again was screaming at Mo to push harder. I was that engrossed with watching my wife I was totally unaware that Shabi had mounted my cock and was riding my own but smaller, much smaller than Mo's cock, I looked up at her and suddenly realised how attractive Shabi was, quite petit, her tits were very firm but I suspect she had some surgery done to them and supporting a lovely Brazilian landing strip, which I find so much more attractive than a completely shaven pussy. Shabi was in fact an excellent ride she worked her fanny muscles on every stroke and soon I was shooting my load into her. I looked back at the monitor and Mo had turned Rachel around and was now fucking her from behind, meantime Rachel was encouraging him to pull her hair harder and to fuck her faster. I thanked Shabi and told her that I must be out before my wife as I didnt want her to know that I had been here too. Shabi told me that I would see her again, I laughed and told her that Rachel wouldn't be back again, shabi just told me to to be so sure. Rachel soon joined me back on the sun beds telling me that her masseuse had ordered in some kind of lotion to help with her pains so required one more session with him. I just smiled, on the night time in bed i rolled over kissed Rachel and started feeling her tits, she brushed my hand away telling me to go to sleep, i so badly wanted to fuck her, but i rolled over and fell asleep dreaming about what i had just witnessed.

Day 3 

I'd already booked and paid for my wifes 3rd massage and sneaked another session as there was no way I was going to miss out on this again. The time came and Rachel slipped off to the Spa, again I waited a few minutes before heading there myself. Shabi greeted and took me through, " you're getting quite addictive in watching Mo abuse your wife, I bet this wasn't how you visualized your holiday going. I agreed it wasnt and also agreed that watching my wife fuck another bloke was extremely erotic something before the holiday I would never have entertained. "Well Mo has some surprises for your wife, I wonder how she'll take them" Shabi told me. 

What the hell is he going to do now I thought, Shabi turned on the monitor and I saw once again a naked Rachel having a quick massage by a naked Mo, Rachel was trying to reach back to grab Mo's cock but he always kept it out of reach. Blimmey Rachel's already so hungry for his cock, she is definitely a changed woman. Mo moved to a door on the opposite side of the room where he opened and wheeled in a trolley and then fetched some attachments for the bed. Shabi told me that she hoped my wife was going to embrace today's experience as some ladies dont at this stage. This worried me, what the hell was going to happen to my lovely wife now and will she cope? Mo attached 4 pieces of metal to the beds framework once fitted it turned the bed into an x shape, at the end of each attachment where leather restraints, I'm not sure at this stage Rachel was aware of what was going to happen but I guess she will soon. 

Watching this made my own cock like a steal rod and Shabi took advantage of this and started to suck hard on it, Mo ordered my wife to lie on her belly and place her arms out across the attachments, Mo quickly strapped her arms to the table before moving to the bottom grabbing a leg and strapping in the restraint, he then grabbed the other leg stretching it wide apart wider than Rachel was comfortable with as she let out a little screech and fastened her second leg into the restraint. I can see my wife totally spread eagled face down on the bed utterly powerless now to stop anything Mo has in mind, but looking at her face I've never seen her so excited before. Shabi had stopped sucking my cock and she too had fetched some restraints and soon found myself being strapped to my bed. Looking back at the monitor Mo had positioned some kind of machine at the foot of the bed and was attaching a long pole to it, he then produced a largest rubber cock I'd ever seen which screwed onto the end, once in place he pushed it into position. 

The last thing Mo produced looked more at home on a horse as he strapped it around my wifes head and a large metal ring stretched her mouth wide open. I asked Shabi what the device was? She enlightened me telling me that it was a fuck machine. I carried on watching and saw Mo go back to the same door only this time when he opened it 4 males walked in with a 5th carrying a cam cordner. Wholey shit she's going to be ganged banged and there is nothing she can do to stop it. All the men gave Mo a wad of money each, his only going to pimp my wife out. I suddenly started feeling sick, Shabi sensing this told me that this was going to be a challenge, I hadnt noticed that Shabi had also brought one of those fuck machines into our room and had set it up, the first I realised was when I felt Shabi rubbing oil into my anus, I started to protest but completely restrained there wasnt much I could do, i heard a vibrating sound and then a sharp pain as a large device presumably the same as what was in the room with Rachel started to thrust in and out of my arse, once fully inserted the vibration hit against my prostate, the feeling was electric and I thought I was going to instantly come, I was totally unaware that I too was being filmed by someone with a camera. 

Shabi told me to watch the monitor as Mo turned on the fuck machine which got straight to work fucking my wifes pussy. I could see that Rachel was loving this restricted sex act but was still unaware of the 4 blokes that were in the room and all of them naked, not one of them was anything special to look at with their hairy pot belts and stubble beards. Well Rachel soon discovered there were more than just her and Mo in the room when 2 of the men approached either side and placed their cocks in each of her hand ordering her to grip tight as they starting hand fucking her. I could see the look of horror on her face realising the predicament she was in, especially when a third male appeared infront of her and proceeded to shove his cock in her mouth, I watched as my helpless wife was face fucked by a fat over weight turk, I could hear her gagging on every thrust. The 4th male had positioned himself next to the fuck machine he bent over and starting licking my wifes arse hole. I could hear Rachel trying to scream, she clearly wanted this to stop but Mo watching her just laughed. Shabi was right I could see why most ladies would fail at this stage. 

I continued watching the 4 males abuse my wife taking it turns to swap positions. One of the males removed the fuck machine from Rachel's cunt poured some lube into her arse which he massaged in roughly with his grubby fingers before repositioning the machine, the large dildo slid straight into my wifes arse, the man turned a knob and the machine started running much quicker. One of the males who was face fucking Rachel suddenly started grunting before filling her mouth with come. Mean time Shabi had brought another woman into our room a much older woman, she got straight down to it sitting on my face, at first I thought I was going to die as I was struggling to breath but as she started moving her pelvis on my face I managed to get some air. I was aware that some one else was now sucking my cock and it wadnt Shabir as I could hear her behind me, I closed my eyes and started to enjoy this experience. When I had open my eyes I looked at the monitor and saw that Mo had released Rachel from her bindings and had removed the gag thing, I have no idea what had been said or promised but Rachel was quite accommodating to the 4 men, she was lent over the width of the bed with one shagging her from behind whilst she sucked another and was wanking the other 2, fucking hell my wife was being gang banged and it appears she was now loving it. 

My attention returned to my predicament the woman had got of my face and had now climbed onto the bed and was positioning my cock towards her hairy cunt and the other person was now stood next to my head where I saw an average size cock heading towards my mouth. Absolutely no chance i shouted, Shabi piped up and telling me that i will because like my wife has now learnt if you dont the video we're shooting will be released to everyone you know and your wife will taken by boat, transported to another country and enslaved in the sex industry, never to be found. How the hell did we get into this position, succumbed to my fate i opened my mouth and started sucking this mans cock, it turned it wasn't that bad and found myself getting quite aroused by it to the point I had my 1st orgasim. Looking back at my wife all the men had changed positions with the one now shagging my wife up the arse, I could hear her shouting words of encouragement to him telling him to shag harder and faster whilst wanking off the others. 

It wasnt long before I could hear Rachel reaching climax pushing hard back on the mans cock who too was shooting his load up her arse with a big grin on her face. These males continued shagging my wife for a further several hours and by the end of it she looked a right mess with so much spunk dripping from her hair and face. I had experienced my first bi sexual experience almost throwing up when he too had shot aload of come down my throat. I had showered, cleaned up and was back beside the pool before Rachel appeared.You were much longer today I told her, she told me that Mo had given her one hell of an experience with some new massaging aids and she has never felt this good in years, I smiled and thought to my self I bet you haven't.

Comments

Anonymous said…
click here for odia sex story

Popular posts from this blog

Innocent Wife Raped by Khan

I (Ravi) and my wife Kavita attended one of our relative’s marriage and driving back to our city by car. It is about 6 hour’s journey, so after the marriage we started around 4 PM and planned to reach our home by 10 PM. Our journey was nice on this single road and hardly any traffic on the road. On the way we crossed so many villages and paddy fields and was enjoying our drive on this scenic route. My wife is in a lovely light green saree and a matching blouse; she is 25 yrs old with a height of 5’6” height and 65 Kg weight with a 36-32-38 shape body, fair and lovely girl with a nice silky hair. It is getting dark and that day it was full moon and it was so beautiful atmosphere but to our unlucky by around 8 PM in that night suddenly I heard a blasting sound from my car tire and it got punctured. I cursed on my luck and pulled the car to the side of the road and took the torch light from dash board and started replacing the tire.  It was a nice night with moonlight around and there

Shy Indian Wife & Driver

I am a housewife living with my husband and my three years old daughter in a city of kerala. I am an average looking keralian housewife having brownish skin with large breasts and big round ass. My hubby is a tall man of dark complexion with a great appetite for sex. Actually, this posting is one kind of confession for us. I am of 35 years now and my hubby is at 40. I got married when i was 23 with my hubby. He is an engineer and was in a central government organization at the time of our marriage.  Since one year after our marriage we tried for an issue but i didn’t got pregnant till four years back. We went to many doctors but almost all of them told that my hubby had lesser amount of sperm count and possibility of him to become a father is very less however, not impossible. We tried many times and not used any condoms since then but not succeeded to conceive. We were very much frustrated for not having a kid of our own. However, let me come back to the fact now. Four years ago, in

My Didi fucked by tailor Masood

Hey this is my first attempt to write a sex story, so please send me all the feedback you can, I will try best to improve myself. My name is Ankit and I live in Delhi, I have a sister, her name is Jyoti. This happened a couple of year ago when I was 18 yrs old and Jyoti was 24. Let me tell you a little about her; she’s an absolutely bomb her figure is 36-26-38 she has an angelic face and her DD cups boobs and massive ass can even make a dead man’s cock rise in attention. Well my sister recently got married but I heard that my Jijaji is totally useless in bed, I often heard my sister yelling from the adjacent room that you’re a “namard” and that you cant even last 2 mins after seeing me naked. So she remained frustrated for about 2 months. I guess she had many bfs in college, I often saw imported langere in her drawer (some of which aren’t available in India). So my sister was preparing to go to the local boutique to get a dress stitched and when at the market she called me and told m

My Wife & Local Goon

Dear All I got for my first story. I am going to write a story between Me , My wife and local gunda. This is a cuckold story. This is a story how my own faithful wife got attracted to big strong dominating local gunda and cuckold me with his help. Firstly let me introduce to myself and my wife.I am Amit Dikshit age 35 and my wife Rashmi age 32 both originally from Pune.but now staying in Aurangabad for last 5 years due to my job in manufacturing MNC.Rashmi also works in IT sector in Aurangabad. We have been married for last eight years having one son. Our marriage was arranged cum love.Actually our parents knew each other for many years.I used to like Rashmi and one sided love from my side.But did not have courage to propose to her.Rashmi was really hot.Many boys were after her.Rashmi though quite modern girl but she has her traditional values so she did not have any affair though many eligible bachelors were behind her.I knew i was no match to her.Though i was fair but 5 feet 7 in

Navel Currency

In the morning:  I usually wake up early in the morning. I love the morning birds. We have a great apartment in a gated community. We have guards and watchmen in every block. We are blessed. Well a little thanks to me too. I got up to to do my morning work-out. Ive been trying some new yoga techniques. It's been great but also difficult as im not the most physically acute person ever and I sweat easily too just from a little working out.  I took a moment after the yoga to stand in front of the gym mirror to admire my navel. Oh how far we've come.  In our society having a deep navel means a better life. That's how I met Rohit. I was just a girl in college from a poor family trying to make ends meet, mostly through bargaining with my navel for my rent, tuition and even exam favors.  When I met Rohit, my life changed. He was from a rich family and had a brilliant business mind. The poor boy saw one glimpse of my navel and fell head over heels for me.  I knew I had the pick of