Skip to main content

Enjoyed in the Metro...

I've been scrolling through this website for almost a decade and honestly there won't ever be a better adult forum ever.

It's only recently that I have registered here. Long story short- I crave this kind of mutual sexual gratification, and I've been on the prowl for a couple of days now, and this topic is the sole reason I've registered myself on this website.


Moving on to my story, the one of many.

Like I said, I crave this mutual gratification when subtly done in public, and since I live in Delhi, the metro is the dartboard if you want to aim for some fine milfs which you can enjoy without having anyone notice it.


And so I decided the night before that the next morning I would go rub my dick on some fine asses because I fucking couldn't control it. I wanted to grind any woman's ass as long as I didn't get caught or she didn't find it vulgar, and so I Googled the peak hours of the metro and also which all stations had maximum crowd coming in.


I live near I.N.A and the yellow line (Jahangirpuri- Huda city centre) is mostly crowded, following which is the blue line (vaishalli-Noida). So I got off at Rajiv Chowk and decided to board the Blue line metro.

Seeing the long queue of passengers waiting to aboard the coming metro I started scanning the vicinity and to my luck I noticed a woman in a yellow suit with red leggings and a red dupatta. She had her back faced towards me and was looking towards the arriving metro. She was around fourty, had little or no makeup but regardless of the age she had a voluptuous ass. Not the tight bubble butt which you would want to bang every night but a big butt between which you'd want to rest your hard dick on a long journey.


As soon as the metro arrived hordes of people tried to get in, pushing anyone and everyone. This woman too, let's call her Aabha, tried to slowly get in from the left side. As soon as I saw her proceeding I hurried towards the same metro- the same door. She was having a tough time getting in so I came from behind her to offer help.(she was oblivious to what was going to happen next)
I tried to maintain a gap between her and the rest of the crowd and I did so by resting my left hand over and around her and onto the gate so that she can get in without being pushed around.


The crowd started increasing and that's when I played my first move; in a fake attempt to protect her I held her left shoulder from my left hand and said, "Aap thoda idhar (right) hojaiye" (I was standing behind her diagonally on her right with my left arm around her shoulder) and as soon as she got right in front of me and was trying to walk inside, I took advantage of the crowd and gave a thrust. I had an instant boner!


I could feel my cock getting in and the skin of my dick moving back, and it felt was nothing short of an ecstasy. 


I held her from her left side and I kept my right hand on the top of the gate to maintain the "protective" posture and all that while I was dry humping her big fat ass with quick thrusts.
By the time the door closed on us the metro was filled with people clinging, leaning, pushing onto each other.


Aabha and I, we were standing close to the door. She was holding the side railing while I had my hand onto the handle bar which dangles from the rod overhead. She had her back pressed against my body and honestly..I couldn't have imagined an erection so strong. My eyes started relaxing and I could feel the veins inside my cock pump warm blood. My breathing and my chest got heavy and I could, or at least I felt I could, stop everything around me and savour the moment. I continued feasting on this wonderful woman and to make certain that things will pan out how I imagined them I asked her, "Aap ko dikkat toh nahi ho rahi?". She replied, "Bheed hai bahot". Hearing that, I thought myself saying, "I know you want it, and I'll make sure you giggle thinking about what happened"
Now I knew she wasn't going to back out, I knew I had that ass all for myself and I knew she was begging for it. Seeing my helpless victim Aabha, I got down a little, a couple of inches, and with my cock pushing in I slowly pushed my cock upward. 


Damn!…..That felt unbe-FUCKING-lievable!


it felt like I could sense the taste of that grind.


She re-adjusted her grip on the railing and that made me grin. I started grinding Aabha. I could feel my cock move between her asscheeks and I looked around at the crowd peering through my black shades. Shades work, allowing you to make contact with your victim without her noticing.
I kept grinding her slowly making her feel each thrust leaving its trail on her asscheeks.


I fed on her for 10 minutes or so, rubbing my cock around her ass, trying to find its way into the ass-crack. And when I realised that the crowd was getting smaller and that I could no longer have my way with her I did the unimaginable…


I brought my feet closer together and in-between Aabha's feet and with a rock-hard cock erect and familiar with its aim, I slowly parted Aabha's feet and gave a hard thrust! My cock slipped in with the cloth of her legging and I could feel Aabha bend forward in excitement pushing the crowd in front of her with her other hand. I gave her a couple of quick hard thrusts.


After the crowd reduced Aabha found a seat, and a station later the seat opposite to her got vacant and I hurried and took it. 


Now we were in the open. Aabha seemed composed, looking at either sides, and since I had my shades on I could see how she kept lookin at me from time to time from the corner of her eye. And all that while she was prying at me, I was staring right at her- adoring her body, envying her husband, wishing he had a limp dick and..and..that I would fulfill her mentally and sexually. 


I wanted everyone in the metro to disappear and that only I and Aabha would alone be in the metro with the lights shut. I swear to God I would've grinded her like crazy. I was fantasizing, staring at a woman I gave great satisfaction to. I kept staring at her looking at her fix her hair and her suit, then finally stand up, look at me one last time, and walk out at the next station.

I would like to get opinions of women:
Was I being a little too much?
And would you, in place of Aabha, may have wanted that?

Note- Kindly do not be a "groper" who's in a hurry. Do not scare the women, be a gentleman, dress like a gentleman. You're there for mutual sexual gratification and not rape. Give them patience and slowly keep raising the bar.

It's in the journey and not the destination. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innocent Wife Raped by Khan

I (Ravi) and my wife Kavita attended one of our relative’s marriage and driving back to our city by car. It is about 6 hour’s journey, so after the marriage we started around 4 PM and planned to reach our home by 10 PM. Our journey was nice on this single road and hardly any traffic on the road. On the way we crossed so many villages and paddy fields and was enjoying our drive on this scenic route. My wife is in a lovely light green saree and a matching blouse; she is 25 yrs old with a height of 5’6” height and 65 Kg weight with a 36-32-38 shape body, fair and lovely girl with a nice silky hair. It is getting dark and that day it was full moon and it was so beautiful atmosphere but to our unlucky by around 8 PM in that night suddenly I heard a blasting sound from my car tire and it got punctured. I cursed on my luck and pulled the car to the side of the road and took the torch light from dash board and started replacing the tire.  It was a nice night with moonlight around and there

Shy Indian Wife & Driver

I am a housewife living with my husband and my three years old daughter in a city of kerala. I am an average looking keralian housewife having brownish skin with large breasts and big round ass. My hubby is a tall man of dark complexion with a great appetite for sex. Actually, this posting is one kind of confession for us. I am of 35 years now and my hubby is at 40. I got married when i was 23 with my hubby. He is an engineer and was in a central government organization at the time of our marriage.  Since one year after our marriage we tried for an issue but i didn’t got pregnant till four years back. We went to many doctors but almost all of them told that my hubby had lesser amount of sperm count and possibility of him to become a father is very less however, not impossible. We tried many times and not used any condoms since then but not succeeded to conceive. We were very much frustrated for not having a kid of our own. However, let me come back to the fact now. Four years ago, in

My Didi fucked by tailor Masood

Hey this is my first attempt to write a sex story, so please send me all the feedback you can, I will try best to improve myself. My name is Ankit and I live in Delhi, I have a sister, her name is Jyoti. This happened a couple of year ago when I was 18 yrs old and Jyoti was 24. Let me tell you a little about her; she’s an absolutely bomb her figure is 36-26-38 she has an angelic face and her DD cups boobs and massive ass can even make a dead man’s cock rise in attention. Well my sister recently got married but I heard that my Jijaji is totally useless in bed, I often heard my sister yelling from the adjacent room that you’re a “namard” and that you cant even last 2 mins after seeing me naked. So she remained frustrated for about 2 months. I guess she had many bfs in college, I often saw imported langere in her drawer (some of which aren’t available in India). So my sister was preparing to go to the local boutique to get a dress stitched and when at the market she called me and told m

My Wife & Local Goon

Dear All I got for my first story. I am going to write a story between Me , My wife and local gunda. This is a cuckold story. This is a story how my own faithful wife got attracted to big strong dominating local gunda and cuckold me with his help. Firstly let me introduce to myself and my wife.I am Amit Dikshit age 35 and my wife Rashmi age 32 both originally from Pune.but now staying in Aurangabad for last 5 years due to my job in manufacturing MNC.Rashmi also works in IT sector in Aurangabad. We have been married for last eight years having one son. Our marriage was arranged cum love.Actually our parents knew each other for many years.I used to like Rashmi and one sided love from my side.But did not have courage to propose to her.Rashmi was really hot.Many boys were after her.Rashmi though quite modern girl but she has her traditional values so she did not have any affair though many eligible bachelors were behind her.I knew i was no match to her.Though i was fair but 5 feet 7 in

Navel Currency

In the morning:  I usually wake up early in the morning. I love the morning birds. We have a great apartment in a gated community. We have guards and watchmen in every block. We are blessed. Well a little thanks to me too. I got up to to do my morning work-out. Ive been trying some new yoga techniques. It's been great but also difficult as im not the most physically acute person ever and I sweat easily too just from a little working out.  I took a moment after the yoga to stand in front of the gym mirror to admire my navel. Oh how far we've come.  In our society having a deep navel means a better life. That's how I met Rohit. I was just a girl in college from a poor family trying to make ends meet, mostly through bargaining with my navel for my rent, tuition and even exam favors.  When I met Rohit, my life changed. He was from a rich family and had a brilliant business mind. The poor boy saw one glimpse of my navel and fell head over heels for me.  I knew I had the pick of