First let me say a big hi and hello to all the readers of Human Digest and let me admit that I have been a reader of this for quite a long time now. Firstly let me introduce myself as Sam from pune, maharastra. I am into a marketing profession and keep traveling all through a lot. As a guy I am medium built with obviously a big dick of approximately 7inch and 3inch thick. Now this is true story of mine which with my girl friend from Mumbai. I was involved with her for atleast 2 years and we were very close to one another. Now this was the first of experiences what I am narrating is a true one. Now it was a matter of 2 years back that we used to meet and sit across in the park were we used to spend some good hot time. One fine day it so happened that my parents both of them were out on a pilgrimage to Nasik so I was all alone in the house. My girl friend just called me and I told her that I was alone in the house and she could come over to my house for which she agreed. Now it was around 7 in the evening when she came to my place were I had already arranged for a porn cd as she was very much interested in seeing porn cd. So she came over and I asked her to change over to a very comfortable attire so I gave her my t shirt and my Bermuda which I had in spare. So we had a TV and a cd player in our bedroom were I took her and made her sit just between my legs so that I could hug her from behind now she basically has a vital stats of 36 28 36 with real good big sagging boobs and soft juicy nipple with lovely soft lipped pussy. I turned on my cd player were we found a female fucking her own self and masturbating making all kind of horny sound and by the mean time my hands were already holding her two big plum of boobs that’s her nipple and was scratching and pinching it very slowly which she was loving. Now with the pass of time she was actually shaking legs and hips so I simply reached for pussy to find it completely wet and absolutely drenched. So I just got turned the light off and pulled the Bermuda down to see lovely clitoris wide open sparking with her horny fluid. So what I did was I knew that she always gets more horny when she licks my nipples so I made her do it and she was running all her lovely pink tongue all over my nipple and my nipple was feeling so good by her tongue that I could find my pennies standing rock hard and then she gave a good cousy lick of my cock. She was already horny so what I did was to just bend down and lick her pussy joint and she was liking it so much that she responded by shaking her hip up and down. Now I just made her sleep and then started just putting the cock in the entrance of her pussy and was just rubbing in the entrance which she was loving after which I just pushed my hot shaft straight in for she yelled ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and old me to fuck as oh ya oh ya and she also was shaking her hip with my rhythm after some time we could feel that her pussy was getting loose so she wanted me to fuck her ass I entered has anal so skill fully. This whole thing went for 1 hour when I found that I wanted to comer so opened her mouth and she drank all my juices
Hello friends my name is Priyanka. This happened in my life when I went to Africa for my college project. I am 19. I am 5 feet 7 inches tall and slim build. My color is milk white. In my family we are total three people. When I was studying archaeology in my college, I used to do the project as suggested by our HOD. I thought of doing it a little differently. So, I decided to study and prepare a project on the life style of a village in Africa. This is really important for me to grow more in our career. But I did not get permission from my family to go to Africa. Finally, I persuaded my mother and got her consent. Finally, I travelled to Africa. I knew there would be people there who were all black and had very rough skin. I am sometimes curious as well as scared. There I met a tour guide named Akachi and with his help I visited many villages and met many people and learned many things. But when I told Akachi about my plan, he said that the plan is not as good as I expected. He told ...
Comments