This happened 2 weeks back in my room. Actually my PC was not working so i had called some1. He was in between 26-28 years. He had come previously also but then nothing happened. Actually he was coming 2 repair my PC continuously for 1 week & some prob was staying.He had come on Sunday 12 afternoon. As he came i asked him 2 repair it & went for head wash. I came in 1/2 hr. He was sitting there,i came & stood b4 him, I wore a short white top & long skirt. I had covered my head with a towel. As he saw me he dropped a screw & asked me 2 give it 2 him, as he pretended 2 b busy working.as I gave it he held my hands & was not leaving it, I found his behavior strange. Soon he said he wanted 2 tell me a story. He said he had a girl friend,whom he loved very much but she was now married elsewhere, he said I looked like her. I smiled & left the room, soon he called me saying he was thirsty. I gave him water now also he held my hands & this time he asked me 2 sit besides him, I started going, he said please sit, I will think I am with my GF. I sat near him in my bed. Soon he started staring at me. I didn't understand. Soon he again dropped a screw, now when I bent down 2 pick it he caught me tightly against the wall, I felt like screaming, but he begged me 2 keep quite. Soon he started staring again, when I looked down. I saw my Belly was exposed in-front of him. When I started 2 pull my top he held my both hand's & said please don't pull your top down. He said his GF was also chubby & she had a round belly like me & also he was crazy seeing my sensuous Navel. He soon took a screw diver & put it in my deep Navel & started moving it in my navel, I felt hurt I made a 'AAAAAAAAhhhhh............' sound, he thought I liked it but soon he removed it. Soon he asked me 2 lie in my bed, I followed him, he soon began 2 circle me navel with his middle finger. Soon he said your navel is very deep. I felt excited.soon he put his finger in my deep navel & slowly moved his finger in my deep navel. I enjoyed his sexy navel fingering very much, I held him tightly by his hair, he was making sexy sounds from his mouth. I felt hot. Soon he showed me some hot navel fingering videos on the net & together we watched some sexy south films navel kissing, licking scenes. He did finger my navel & kissed my navel as in the video. Soon he massaged my round, football belly with his palms. He was continuously staring at my deep navel & said that my pot belly was very sexy & navel was hot. He soon put some butter which he took from my fridge. And put it in my navel, he then again started fingering my navel again. after fingering for 10 min i began 2 rub my feet together & bit my lips, he knew I was getting hot, without wasting more time I surrendered 2 him. soon he pulled my top I was now in my bra he looked at my big breast with lust, soon he opened my bra also he pressed my boobs with 1 hand & he put his finger in my navel with his finger. I was getting mad, soon he undressed me completely & we had some hot sex together. After having sex he kissed my belly like mad & fingered my navel before long. I can't forget that moment when he saw my belly & navel, I saw his hot desires in his eyes.
Hello friends my name is Priyanka. This happened in my life when I went to Africa for my college project. I am 19. I am 5 feet 7 inches tall and slim build. My color is milk white. In my family we are total three people. When I was studying archaeology in my college, I used to do the project as suggested by our HOD. I thought of doing it a little differently. So, I decided to study and prepare a project on the life style of a village in Africa. This is really important for me to grow more in our career. But I did not get permission from my family to go to Africa. Finally, I persuaded my mother and got her consent. Finally, I travelled to Africa. I knew there would be people there who were all black and had very rough skin. I am sometimes curious as well as scared. There I met a tour guide named Akachi and with his help I visited many villages and met many people and learned many things. But when I told Akachi about my plan, he said that the plan is not as good as I expected. He told ...
Comments