The next day, Serpent Land celebrated the wedding of King Jafar and Queen Jasmine. All rituals were solemnized. The priest pronounced them a married couple.
"Now, the King may test the virginity of his bride." The priest said.
Jasmine was shocked to hear this. She had lost her virginity to Jafar only days before. But there was no way to prove it.
They were ushered into a dark room. Jafar kissed her hungrily.
"Wait, Jafar. They expect me to be a virgin after the rituals I had to do to become the Queen."
Still kissing Jafar replied, "Relax, my love. You regained your virginity when you converted to the serpent Queen. Now, I have shared you enough with the mortals. Let's make some steamy sex."
Jasmine writhed with pleasure as Jafar expertly manipulated her breasts and nipples. She orgasmed thrice, thinking of what was to follow.
"Aren't your doubts solved? I am better at it in my Serpent form." He chuckled.
Jasmine also undid his pants and began fondling his dick and balls.
Jafar laid her on the bed. He licked her from head to toe. Eliciting groans as he touched her collarbone, navel and cunt. He ignored her cunt preferring to lick the inside of
her thighs. Her pussy blushed red with anticipation. She cummed again.
Finally Jafar could not neglect her rapidly wetting core.
"Yes, you too are yummy, my Queen." He said remembering how she had pronounced him delicious after a blowjob.
He fingered her pussy. Jasmine was losing herself in the world of pleasure.
Finally, Jafar pumped his dick into her pussy. His dick was bigger in the serpent form. He thrust hard in to her. She moaned with pleasure. Her toes curled on the bed and
hands gripped the bed sheets.
She lost her virginity to Jafar for the second time.
Cum spurted in her pussy and on her body as she went unconscious. Lovemaking was tiring.
The following day Queen Jasmine assumed her duties in the court as the Empress of Serpent Land.
She was formally pronounced as the wife to Emperor Jafar.
Her coronation took place in a solemn ceremony.
She became one of the wisest Queens of Serpent Land by day.
But at night she and her emperor pleasured each other to the best of their abilities. She was ever willing to get down on her knees to suck Jafar's cock.
That is probably the reason why serpents don't make love in public. They have their bedrooms for the purpose.
Hello friends my name is Priyanka. This happened in my life when I went to Africa for my college project. I am 19. I am 5 feet 7 inches tall and slim build. My color is milk white. In my family we are total three people. When I was studying archaeology in my college, I used to do the project as suggested by our HOD. I thought of doing it a little differently. So, I decided to study and prepare a project on the life style of a village in Africa. This is really important for me to grow more in our career. But I did not get permission from my family to go to Africa. Finally, I persuaded my mother and got her consent. Finally, I travelled to Africa. I knew there would be people there who were all black and had very rough skin. I am sometimes curious as well as scared. There I met a tour guide named Akachi and with his help I visited many villages and met many people and learned many things. But when I told Akachi about my plan, he said that the plan is not as good as I expected. He told ...
Comments