Jasmine stood in the courtroom in the white dress from Abismal. Jafar was next to her. The sons of the Sultans from nearby kingdoms were seated in thrones in front of
them.
"All of them look like dogs. Wait. Except for that one. Who is he?" She whispered to Jafar referring to a certain prince.
"That's Prince Aladdin. He is the son of the Sultan of Sultanabah. So he is the victim. All right. I will offer them all lunch in the banquet hall. I will inform him about it. I'll say
the princess wants a private word. That should do it. I think you can manage from thereon.
Jasmine did not have to wait long. Jafar arrived with Aladdin shortly. Aladdin was grinning broadly. She caught him gazing at her boobs.
She knew she had chosen the right prince for the job. She dismissed Jafar with a wave of her hand. Taking the cue Jafar bowed out chuckling.
Jasmine greeted him. He returned the greeting.
"So ,Prince Ali. May I call you Ali. You see I want you to marry me. With a solemnized marriage you will be the Sultan of Agrabah."
"It will be my pleasure, Princess."
"I know by the way you were looking at my breasts. Will you only look or are you going to do something? Let us know each other a little."
Saying so she ripped her top. She held Ali's hand and placed it on her breasts.
"C'mon, Prince. This is part of the process."
Jasmine took him to the Sultan's throne and seated him. She sat on his lap. Ali continued squeezing her breasts occasionally getting as brave as to put his tongue to it."
"May I pleasure you Sultan?" Jasmine asked coyly.
She pulled down his pants. The cock was thick, hard and long. It was a fine compensation for Abismal's.
The precum coated cock was soon in her red lips. Ali looked like he was enjoying himself.
"Get up Princess. I want to know your cunt."
He ripped her skirt and panties. Seated her on the throne and toyed with her clit. He fingered her.
Finally the cock was thrust into her heat. They both cummed instantly. In a flash of lightning Jasmine's knife beheaded him. Jasmine kicked his body away from her.
Jafar appeared.
The Pool of blood was made.
Lovemaking was done.
All traces of blood had vanished.
This time the flash of light gave her a crown. It was a crown of fine gold. Thin, with serpentine engravings on it.
"Now is the most important time. This body of mine is a mortal form. The one who frees me from the mortal form can only become the Queen. I will leave this body now.
Drive your knife through it. Rub the ring when you are done. You will come to Serpent Land. Love you my queen." They kissed.
She saw Jafar's soul pour out of the mortal body. She knew all about serpentine magic. She was their Queen now.
She drove her knife through the body. It immediately turned into an unrecognizable heap.
She rubbed her ring. She felt she was being hurtled through space. The next instant she appeared in an unknown land.
Fifty men stood in front of her.
"Welcome, my Queen." Said the most royal looking. She recognized him as Jafar from the night when they made love the first time. She rushed forward into his arms
crushing her lips against his. All around them the Serpents bowed.
Hello friends my name is Priyanka. This happened in my life when I went to Africa for my college project. I am 19. I am 5 feet 7 inches tall and slim build. My color is milk white. In my family we are total three people. When I was studying archaeology in my college, I used to do the project as suggested by our HOD. I thought of doing it a little differently. So, I decided to study and prepare a project on the life style of a village in Africa. This is really important for me to grow more in our career. But I did not get permission from my family to go to Africa. Finally, I persuaded my mother and got her consent. Finally, I travelled to Africa. I knew there would be people there who were all black and had very rough skin. I am sometimes curious as well as scared. There I met a tour guide named Akachi and with his help I visited many villages and met many people and learned many things. But when I told Akachi about my plan, he said that the plan is not as good as I expected. He told ...
Comments