Skip to main content

Nandita Enjoys a Massage from her Servant (again!)

I asked Gopal not to do any cooking today and get the food from outside for dinner. After the dinner I invited Gopal to sleep with me in my bed and fuck me all he wants all night. Gopal came to my bedroom with a cup of coffee that he made for me. I smiled and took the coffee from him. He sat down on the bed and started talking with me. I asked him whether he liked giving me the massage in the afternoon and he just smiled and hugged me. I asked him where he learned to fuck like that and he told me that there is a 16-year-old girl in the village whom he fucks whenever he goes to his village on vacation. After talking some more, Gopal asked me if I don't mind he likes to see my naked body. I started laughing, Gopal, you just saw my body just few hours ago, but he said he was too excited to enjoy the sight of my nude body then. I said ok, you yourself remove my clothes and see my body as much as you like, the whole night is ours. He liked that and started removing my nighty. But I stopped him and asked him to take off his clothes first. I helped him in removing his shirt and made him naked on the top but he was too shy to let me remove his pajama. I also let Gopal remove my nighty and made me nude except my panty. We both were sitting on the bed, I in my panty and Gopal in his pajama. Gopal asked me again to show him my naked beauty and he gently pushed me on the bed and made me lie on the pillow. I wanted to give my new boy-toy full pleasures of my body so I spread my both arms out to expose my boobs and opened my thighs and pulled my panty aside to expose my shaved butt to him. He liked the sight and said, “everything is pink, memsahib”. I asked “what do you mean, I am not wearing any pink clothes anymore”. He said, 'no, memsahib, your everything is pink”. I asked what everything. Gopal was shying but replied, “your lips, your nipple, your vagina, and your butt, memsahib, your everything is so pink”. I could not say anything at this moment. I felt Gopal was more relaxed and opened up now, so I extended my arms and thighs for him to have a good luck of my body.

Gopal sat next to me on my right side on the bed in his pajama and started caressing my boobs, stomach, my thighs, and my love triangle around my butt with his right hand. I could see now that his cock was getting hard again and his precum was oozing from his cock and making a wet circular wet spot on his pajama. I told Gopal that I wanted to touch his cock again and asked him to move closer to me. He shifted his body and moved little closer towards upper body near my hands. Now my right hand was touching his left leg. I tried to move my hand little higher towards his swollen cock. Gopal moved little more closer and put his left hand on my right hand and tried to guide my hand towards his big cock. Finally, he took my hand near the opening of his pajama and signaled me to play with his cock by moving my hand towards his cock. I got the hint and snaked my right hand into the opening of his pajama and put it on his cock. His cock was fully erect now and I held his cock in my palm and started caressing it. Gopal was watching the expressions on my face, I was delighted at the prospects of experiencing a really big cock again tonight. My hand was now fully inside his pajama playing with his cock. His big 2 inches thick nine-inch long cock was throbbing in my hand. Gopal then rose slightly and slowly lowered his pajama. I was anxiously waiting for his cock to come out and when his cock jumped out of his pajama, as soon as I got the first sight of his cock, I grabbed it. I took his cock in my hand and started stroking its lowly with my fingers fully circling his shaft. I stroked his cock up and down for a while and Gopal continued caressing my butt. I liked playing with his long foreskin, slowly pushing it all the way back and fully exposing his pink cockhead and then slowly pulling it back to cover the head again. I was getting very hot now by him playing with my butt and me stroking his cock.

Suddenly, I felt like getting my pussy liked. I do not know if Gopal would like to do that or not, but there was no harm in asking, so I asked, ”Gopal, did you ever kissed a butt.' He replied, “no, memsahib, but if you like I can try with your butt”. I did not say anything, took his head in my hands and pushed it towards my pussy. He turned his body such that his head was over my pussy and his lower body came towards me. I was still holding his massive cock in my hand and stroking it. Gopal lowered his mouth over my butt, took his tongue out, and started licking my pussy. He was lapping my butt up and down and sucking my pussy lips. I cried with joy. Then I opened my pussy lips with one hand and took his finger with my other hand, put his finger tip on my clitoris and said, Gopal, lick my this button now. Gopal started licking my clit with the tip of his tongue. Then I asked him to put his tongue inside the hole as much as he can do and fuck me with his tongue. He immediately obliged and started moving his tongue in and out of my butt first slowly then much faster and I immediately came. But my cum made me hotter.

Seeing that I am much hotter now, Gopal grabbed his cock with his left handover my hand and tried to bring it closer to my mouth. I resisted in the beginning but then Gopal pushed my head with his right hand and forced his cock with the left hand towards my lips. Finally his cock touched my lips and I started putting small kisses on the head of his cock. It felt so nice as l did not suck a cock since I came to India. I now took his cock in my mouth and started sucking him hard and fast. Gopal continued massaging my back, around my waist, my boobs, and kneading my both chutars. Gopal asked I to slowdown but I kept on sucking me until Gopal was on the verge of coming. I took his cock out of my mouth, smiled to me, and again took his cock in my mouth and started sucking him. I was a good sucker, I was taking half of his cock in my mouth and at times even more and Gopal some time would feel that his cockhead is touching the back of my throat. Some times I would just have the heading my mouth and swirl my tongue around the head, I would touch the sensitive underside of his cock with my tongue, I was constantly playing with his balls and all this was getting too much for him.

After my good sucking of his cock it has become very hard and was freely dangling between his legs. I was admiring his size still laying on my side. I still had my panty on and Gopal was anxious to see my love tunnel so Gopal turned me up and put his thumb on each side of my elastic and pulled my panties off. Gopal caressed my pussy mound and tried to open my pussy with my middle fingers, to help me I had spread my legs wider but Gopal found it difficult to open my pussy lips with his one hand so I took his fingers in my hand and guided his fingers to my pussy lips. I was soaking wet there, his fingers finally touched my butt and Gopal found that my juices were glistening on my pussy. Gopal inserted his middle finger in my pussy and found the I was very hot inside too. Gopal started moving my finger in my pussy and I started moaning. My juices were pouring out of my pussy and wetting his hand. I was enjoying this, I was moaning and saying ' deeper more deeper, Gopal liked that very much and started moving his finger faster in my pussy.

With his thumb Gopal found my clitoris and started stimulating it. My clit was big as big as a pea. Gopal rubbed down my clit with his thumb and after a while I started moaning very loudly. It seemed I had never had such pleasure before. My breathing got heavy and then suddenly I just closed my thighs tightly trapping his hand between them. I was now gasping and said Gopal can't take it any more. Gopal knew I was having an orgasm, his hand was still trapped between my legs and Gopal could feel my juices wetting his hand.

After a while I recovered and released his hand and Gopal licked my juices off his fingers I tasted marvelous. Gopal then rubbed his wet and sticky hand on my boobs and then stuck two fingers in my mouth, I tasted my own juice. His cock was getting erect again. Gopal now got up, put me flat on the bed, sat astride my stomach and put my hand on his growing cock. I held his cock and started rubbing it on my boobs. Then I let go of his cock and held my boobs from the sides and pushed them together. This formed a nice cleavage. Gopal got the hint and he stuck his cock in that valley and started sliding it back and forth. Precum was oozing from his cock that provided plenty of lubrication and his cock started moving easily between my boobs. On his up strokes his cock would come out at the top of my boobs and I would stick my tongue out and lick the head of his cock.

The sensation Gopal was getting was fantastic, Gopal had never before tit fucked anyone. Gopal knew a lot about sexual satisfaction, as I was hungry of love and he was not afraid to experiment with me. His cock was fully erect and was ready for some real action, Gopal boob-fucked me for a while and then he removed his cock from my cleavage and put his cock in my mouth for sucking again. I again sucked his cock like a pro Gopal was enjoying the blowjob, my lips and tongue were doing wonderful things to his cock. Young 18years old big, thick, black cock was now under my full control, I was getting hotter by the second. Gopal then got up and asked me to open my legs, and Gopal positioned himself between my legs and aligned his cock in line with my pussy. Gopal just wanted to shove his cock in and fuck me but decided against it, instead Gopal started rubbing his cock on my pussy. I was loving this and was making sexy sounds, the room was filled with such sounds and the scent of our sex.

I then took his cock in my hand and started trying to put it in my pussy. The sensation was out of this world. I was pulling at his cock trying to insert it in my pussy. After a while when I was unable to take his cock in my burning pussy, Gopal instantly took his cock in his right hand and pushed it in my pussy. My pussy lips opened and his cock slid in. Gopal was now 4 inches in my pussy and then pushed his cock completely in up to the hilt. I gasped as my huger nine inches had penetrated my deeper than ever before. I was in some pain but at the same time my life long wishes were being fulfilled. Gopal could see my reflection in the mirror, my eyes were closed and mouth open, my boobs were sexily erect and the sight was erotic. Gopal started giving my slow strokes and I started moving my chutars to meet his strokes and take his cock as deep as possible. His cock was going in my pussy very swiftly and the sound of fucking was music to my ears. I was steadily moaning and urging me to go deeper and fuck me harder. I then put my right hand between my legs and started massaging his balls and it felt very good. Gopal in turn with his right hand found my sensitive clit and rubbed it and that took my to my second orgasm of the evening.

I could feel my pussy muscles contract as they held his cock tight. As my orgasm subsided, Gopal started ramming my again and this time Gopal was fucking my hard and fast. I was now shouting with pleasure, my boobs were violently moving around , Gopal held onto my right boob and fucked me hard, and we were sweating like anything. I then decided to change the position and asked Gopal to let me come on top of him, we got into the position and I started riding him, I was moving my chutars up and down on his cock. I had my hands on his shoulder and Gopal was massaging my both boobs. Gopal was pinching my nipples and at times would suck them. His cock was deep in my pussy and our mixed juices were trickling down his balls. 

I have now picked up speed and was approaching my third orgasm as Gopal too was near coming. I was now moving my chutars up and down on his cock and with a huge grunt I came and at the same time Gopal spunked inside my pussy too. I still kept on fucking pumping him, and then collapsed on his chest. I was kissing his chest and neck and was thanking him for a great fuck. We lay down there stuck to each other for about 10-15 minutes and then I slowly got up. His cock came out of my pussy and with that his come started pouring out of my pussy. I grabbed my panty from the side table and cleaned his cock and my pussy and then went to the bathroom. Gopal just lay down on the bed not believing what was happening between him and me. After going to bathroom, I came back to the bed and lay down with Gopal.

After taking a nap for some time, I asked Gopal to let me lay on top of him. I started grinding my butt on his limp cock and he started kissing me and playing with my boobs. I made his cock hard again with constantly grinding my pussy on his cock. Then I asked Gopal to lay on top of my back while I was laying down on my stomach. He obliged me and started riding my chutars. His cock was very hard and it was not very comfortable for him to grind my chutars with his fully erect cock, so I asked him to put it inside my butt. Gopal spread my chutars wide with his both hands and inserted his thick cock into my pussy. It went in very tightly and Gopal started pumping me from the back. By then I was too tired to do any thing so I just lay there quietly and let him fuck me tohis heart's content. He finally came on my silky chutars and wiped me and his cock with a towel. He laid down with me holding me in his arms and I fell sleep immediately. During the night I woke up couple of time and found that Gopal was riding on my chutars pumping my butt with his massive cock. I lost the count and could not have courage to ask him how many time he has fucked me that night during my sleep, I would guess about 3-4 time before I woke up.

When I got up the next morning it was about 8 am. I went to the bathroom, freshened up and came out of the guest room. Gopal was in the kitchen. he heard me waking up and asked me to come in the kitchen where he was making tea. I went to the kitchen and saw that Gopal was standing in the kitchen facing the stove and making the tea. He was still wearing the pajama and his big black semi erect cock was quite visible from his pajama. I could not stop myself, went to hug him from the behind, and kissed him on the ears. Gopal resisted a bit but I hugged him more tightly and pressed my boobs into him back from behind. I also grabbed his cock with my both hands and started kissing him passionately.

I was standing up and hugging him, my hands were all over his cock which was getting hard under his pajama. I then lowered my face and started kissing him on his neck and ears and his cheek and he responded by moaning, and I now knew that he is ready for further exploration. My hands were now caressing around his cock. It felt smooth and hard. Gopal's cock was now fully erect in his pajama and had made a tent. Gopal tried to get away from me and said, please don't do this early in the morning. I asked him why not, are you afraid someone might see us. He said no, memsahib, no body is here. I said then don't say no tome, and started rubbing his almost erect cock with my hands.

Gopal got aroused quickly with my caressing his cock. But he did not want to fuck me right away and suggested me to suck his cock in the kitchen to relieve his erection. But I wanted to fuck him and he finally agreed to let me fuck him but quickly. We were standing near the stove so I turned it off and turned Gopal around to face me. he was feeling shy because of the last night fucking so he had kept him eyes closed and face turned away from me. I held him face in both my palms and kissed him on him juicy lips. he kept him lips closed for awhile then I opened him lips with my tongue and inserted my tongue in him mouth. Gopal slowly responded and kissed me back and started sucking my lips hungrily. he wrapped him arms around my neck and was pulling me towards him.

I took his hand and brought him to the dining table in the kitchen. I laid him on the table and got on top of him without breaking the kiss. I was now laying on top of him, his legs between my legs and his hard cock wedged nicely on my pussy over my nighty. Gopal then broke off the kiss and pulled my face on his neck. I but tied my face in his neck and started kissing him all over him neck and face. My right hand had now come up to him huge cock. I became very hot now and wanted to fuck this horny young man so with both hands I open my nighty and pushing my bra over, gave him my boobs and he started sucking my hard nipples. Gopal was now moaning very loudly as he sucked him nipples, he was withering under me like a fish out of water. He must have sucked my boobs for about 10 minutes then he decided to go further so he got up, turned me around and made me lie face down on the table in doggie style. He stood in between my legs and moved my hands backwards and unbuttoned his pajama. I then sensually removed his 9" cock hard as rock, and with both my hands. He lifted my nighty up to my waist. He pushed the nighty further upwards and I lifted my chutars so I could expose myself further. I was wearing a white panty that was soaking wet with my pussy juice. He kissed me on my big chutars and then started rubbing his erect naked cock between my silky chutars. Gopal's big cock was poling between my chutars as if it is trying to find something and wetting all over my big chutars with its sticky precum oozing out from the tiny hole of his massive erection.

I was laying down on the table on my tummy, my eyes were closed trying to anticipate his next move. He then inserted his hands in my panty from the back and pressed my chutars cheeks, I sighed and placed my hands on his hands. Gopal then decided to take my panties off so he placed his thumbs on my waist band and pulled it down and for the first time he saw my chutars were uncovered in broad day light. First he could not see my pussy, I then pushed my highs apart so he could access my love hole.

I was still laying on the table with my eyes closed, with my legs bent and thighs apart. Gopal saw my pussy for the first time in broad daylight. I had light brown pussy lips, Gopal opened them with his fingers and saw my pink pussy. I was very wet, and on opening my pussy he noticed that my pussy was full of my white juices. Gopal immediately attacked my pussy with his tongue and started sucking my nectar from my wet pussy. I was sighing all the time and making sounds, my chutars were moving up to meet his lapping tongue and I was in full heat. my head was thrashing from side to side and I was enjoying my first oral of the day with Gopal. My toes were curling up as I approached my first orgasm, my clit had swollen and had come out of its hood and he gave it a few licks and then suddenly my thighs closed and I trapped his head between them. Gopal licked my pussy for about 10-15 minutes before I was ready to cum.

I felt my thighs vibrate and I came, my juices flooded out with a gush and he licked as fast as he could. My sighs had turned into loud moans and my breathing had quickened and he was gasping too. After about two minutes I eased up the grip of my thighs on his head. Gopal looked up at me and saw satisfaction on my beautiful face. My cheeks had become pink and my face looked flush. I asked him if he enjoyed it and he said yes. His cock in the meantime became very hard and was leaking precum and needed some special attention. As soon as I got up I saw his rock hard cock and gasped in surprise at the sight. He just took my hand and placed it on his cock. I tried to hold it with one hand and started moving his foreskin up and down. My soft hand felt nice on his hard cock, precum was leaking at a steady pace from his aroused cock and was wetting my soft hand.

I was constantly looking at Gopal's cock and masturbating it. He did not want to come soon so he stopped me, tuned me around and mounted me from behind. He pulled my chutars to the edge of the table, and took his cock in his righthand and started rubbing his cock head on my pussy. I bent my knees and opened my legs wide, his cock head rubbed my pussy lips for a while and the nit rubbed my swollen clit. I moaned in delight, my juices were leaking from my hot pussy.

Gopal knew that I was now ready for the fuck of my life so he placed his cock on my pussy hole and pushed it in. Gopal's cock pierced my pussy like a hot knife through butter, he pushed my cock up to the hilt, my mouth opened in a silent oh and my breathing quickened. He began fucking me with slow and steady strokes. My big chutars were rubbing his pelvis area and when he wanted to make sure that first I have adjusted to the size of his cock, before he started fucking me hard and fast. I soon started having my orgasms and then I came hard. I felt my pussy muscles were gripping his cock very tightly. He paused for a while allowing me to calm down and then again started fucking me faster and faster. Gopal was fucking my butt with hard strokes and I could feel his cock hitting the back of my pussy. After about 10 more minutes his cock started swelling and its hardness increased. Then Gopal withdrew his massive cock from my butt and his spunk started oozing out on my pussy, chutars, and onto my nighty, Gopal grabbed few napkins from the table and cleaned my chutars and pussy. I got up took some more napkins and wiped his cock, and then ran to the bathroom to clean up. I have really liked Gopal fucking me doggie style first thing in the morning.

After my morning fucking with Gopal. I took shower and had breakfast. Then I went for shopping. When I came back around noon, Gopal has already prepared lunch for me. After lunch I took a short nap and then it was the time again to enjoy Gopal in the afternoon.

This was about 2:00 O'clock in the afternoon and this time I wanted Gopal to fuck my ass, so I called Gopal in my bedroom. Gopal came to the bedroom and I asked him if he has fucked any girl's ass. He said no, but he has fucked some boys' ass few years ago. He said that he liked my chutars and would be exciting for him to fuck my ass if I wanted him to. I said yes, I want you to fuck my ass today. Then we undressed each other. I lay down on the bed Gopal was now over me and I was flat on my back. He was kissing me on my boobs, neck, earlobes and lips, he was slowly moving down my body kissing all the time in semi 69 pose. My boobs were now touching his semi-erect cock and his lips were kissing me on my belly. He was slowly inching his way down towards my Butt, Gopal was now lowering his face between my legs and I gently took his cock in my soft hands.

Gopal looked at me then asked me to suck his cock and with a smile I took the whole cock in my warm mouth and started sucking it. Gopal's soft cock instantly started growing in my mouth, soon it reached its normal size of 9" and now only half of his cock remained in my mouth. I was swirling my tongue around his cock head, my tongue paid special attention to the sensitive underside of his cock and that felt nice. I then started bobbing up and down on his cock, at times I would stop and just suck his cock hard sucking the precum, my saliva was running down his cock and onto his balls. I then took his cock out of my mouth and started sucking his balls, my right hand held onto his cock and moved the foreskin up and down.

I then asked Gopal to come in full 69 position so he could return the favor. He immediately turned around and placed his head around my lovely thighs and lowered his mouth on my dripping pussy. Gopal parted my thick pussy lips and inserted two fingers in my hot and well-lubricated pussy, his fingers were drenched in my juices. He started finger fucking my and at the same time he massaged my aroused clit. I was once again sucking his hard cock and was making moaning sounds. I was enjoying the attention my pussy was receiving, and soon my thigh muscles became hard and I felt them vibrating I had a huge orgasm and my juices gushing out of my pussy. Gopal removed his fingers and started lapping up the sweet nectar omitted by my hot pussy. He was holding my chutars cheeks and sucking my pussy, I let go of his cock and started panting, I was breathing heavy and moaning with great pleasure. I again told Gopal that I want him to fuck my ass and asked Gopal to play with my ass now.

Gopal sucked my pussy for a while then he noticed my pink ass staring right at him so Gopal started massaging my ass with his middle finger. My ass was tight so Gopal lubricated his finger with my pussy juice and started inserting his finger in my ass. It was very tight, Gopal inserted about an inch of his finger and asked me if it was painful but I did not say anything, so Gopal pushed his finger further in my ass and soon his entire finger was in my ass. Gopal kept his finger still in my ass for a while and then slowly started moving in and out in a fucking motion, I was now gasping for breath as his finger fucked my ass.

Gopal finger fucked my ass for about 5 minutes then withdrew his finger. He instantly turned around and kissed me hard on my lips. He was lying on top of me, his hard cock wedged between my thighs. Gopal started kissing me and then turned me on my back and got my in the missionary position and inserted his cock in my pussy in one go. I gasped at the sudden stretching of my pussy. Gopal fucked my pussy at a steady pace for a while and then took his cock out and rubbed his cock head on my pussy lips and my ass. Whenever his cockhead touched my clit I squealed in delight, my thighs were spread wide and the position was ideal for Gopal to fuck me in the ass.

He got down of the bed and pulled me to the edge of the bed and placed a pillow under my big chutars. I then took out a tube of K–Y jelly from the side cabinet and asked Gopal to apply the lubricant to his cock head and some on the my ass. Gopal did what I said and told me to just relax baby you will enjoy this. Gopal then kept his cock head on my ass and pushed a little, his cock slipped and went in my pussy instead. Gopal tried again and this time the cock head went in just a little in my ass. My ass opened up to take the cock head in but Gopal knew that further progress will be painful for me. So Gopal bent over me and started kissing me and at the same time started increasing the pressure on my ass with his cock. His cock started going in slowly, my eyes told him that I was in pain and tears rolled out of my beautiful eyes.

Gopal was still kissing me, he broke off the kiss and asked my if it is too painful and if he should take out his cock from my ass. I said nothing instead pulled him down again and started kissing him. This was a clear signal for him to proceed. My legs were pushed back and he had my hands on my chutars pulling them apart and stretching as much as possible allowing him to go deeper. In a few minutes Gopal had all 9" of his cock in my beautiful pink ass. Gopal was still not fucking my ass very hard, as Gopal wanted my ass to first get use to his size and then he would fuck hard between my beautiful chutars. We were kissing each other continuously and that helped me to bear the pain of his huge cock trespassing in my ass. My ass was very tight and the outer ring of my ass was wrapped tightly around his huge cock.

After about 5 minutes of ass fucking Gopal noticed on my face that I was now relaxed and it was time to start fucking me hard. So Gopal slowly and very gently started giving me short strokes. Gopal was pulling his cock out of my ass a bit then pushing it back in again with short strokes. It was still painful for me but slowly after a while I started enjoying it so Gopal increased the length of his strokes and Gopal was fucking my ass rapidly just as Gopal would fuck my pussy. Gopal was bringing his cock right out until only his cockhead would stay in, then ram it back up to the hilt. he was moaning in pleasure.my ass was so tight that Gopal was finding it difficult to delay his ejaculation. So Gopal stopped for a while and inserted his thumb in my pussy and massaged my clit. My pussy was oozing cum and it rolled down on his cock and it was providing more lubrication for his cock. My chutars were plugged with his cock and my pussy had his thumb and he was enjoying his double fuck and I was moaning loudly. My clit had grown in size and as Gopal was massaging it I exploded in a earth shattering orgasm my chutars muscles gripped his cock even harder Gopal felt my pussy tighten even more on his thumb.

My body went limp on the bed but Gopal continued thrusting his thumb inside my butt. I moaned and a few shivers later, opened my dark eyes. my flushed face shone with exertion as I took a final steadying breath. Gopal smiled at me as Gopal removed his damp fingers from my pussy and brought them to my lips, tasting my own sweet wetness. Gopal then began to slowly thrust his cock in and out of my ass, driving his cock as deep as possible while Gopal pulled my shoulders toward him, impaling me on his throbbing organ. Gopal's pace began to quicken, thrusting harder and harder inside my ass my breathing kept pace with him pounding in my tight ass. The short, quick breaths became louder and louder. My ass suddenly clamped down on his cock, and Gopal began to cum inside my ass. Gopal kept thrusting, slamming my chutars against hers as Gopal felt his cock spurting inside my ass his cock throbbed and pulsed inside my ass. Finally Gopal collapsed on me. Gopal was completely exhausted. Gopal embraced me very tightly, and kept laying on the bed with me for at least half an hour more. Gopal continued kissing me and caressing my whole body with his hands specially, my well shaped boobs and big silky chutars. I enjoyed it too, and continued kissing his lips and sucking his tongue. Then he got up took a towel and wiped my chutars, butt, and ass. I also took the towel from him and wiped his massive half limp cock. Then I took a quick shower to rinse my body and took a nap for couple of hours.

When I got up it was already 6 O'clock in the evening, Gopal made tea for me and sat next to me on the kitchen table. I told Gopal how much I have liked his fucking and complimented him on his cock's massive size. Gopal replied that his cock is just of an average size. I said no, it is not, and asked him why he thinks that a 9” thick cock is an average size. Gopal replied that there is another servant named Vikram from his village working in the neighborhood and they both play each other's cocks to relieve each other sometimes and Vikram's cock is bigger than his cock. Hearing this my eyes lit like firecrackers and I asked Gopal would it be possible to ask Vikram to come over tonight. Gopal said that Vikram would be glad to come as he is going to have this evening off. I asked Gopal to go and call Vikram. Gopal went to talk to Vikram, came back and told me that Vikram will be here in one hour. I just could not wait for another stud to fuck me tonight.

Before Vikram came we finished our dinner. I ate light to prepare myself for an all night fucking with two studs. I wore a nighty without any bra or panty in preparation of my double fucking and sat in the living room waiting for Vikram. It was around 8 O'clock when Vikram came. Gopal has already told him about our non-stop fucking so far and Vikram was ready for further actions. Gopal brought Vikram to me in the living room. Vikram said Namaste to me and I asked him, “How are you, Vikram, do you have the time off this evening”. Vikram replied, “ I am fine, memsahib, Yes, I have tonight off from my work and Gopal told me that you want to meet with me. I said I wanted more than just meeting with him and asked him to come closer to me. I asked Vikram how old he was and he said 19 years. I was sitting on the sofa and Vikram came closer to me, Gopal was standing behind him not knowing what I am going to do next. Vikram was wearing a shirt and a pajama. Vikram was standing very close tome and I can see a big bulge in his pajama, much bigger than Gopal's. I grabbed Vikram's hand and pulled him little closer. Now he was standing very close to me with his bulge next to my face. I suddenly put my right hand on his bulge over his pajama and squeeze it with my full hand. Vikram had a really huge cock inside his pajama and I started caressing it slowly with my hand. Vikram looked at me and he seemed to be enjoying my rubbing of his big cock. Then I pulled the string of his pajama, pulled the pajama down and made his cock to come in my full view. It was really big which was slowly coming to life. It must be at least 10 inched long and 4 inches thick. Vikram took his shirt off and he was now completely naked in front of me. I grabbed Vikram's cock with my whole palm and began stroking it up and down. I also asked Gopal to takeoff his clothes and come near me and Vikram. Gopal took off his clothes and came near me. Gopal's big cock was also getting erect and I grabbed his cock with my other hand and started stroking Gopal's cock too.

Then I suddenly remembered that Gopal told me that he and Vikram play witheach other's cocks because both don't have any girlfriend in Dehradun.

Thinking about this made me more excited and I asked Gopal to show me how they both play with each other's cocks. Gopal smiled, came closer to Vikram and grabbed Vikram's huge cock. Vikram also extended his right hand and grabbed Gopal's cock and started stroking it. It was such an erotic scene watching two 18 and 19 years boys with huge cocks playing with each other. Soon both boys' cocks were fully erect. I took off my nighty, sat down on the sofa, opened my thighs wide and started playing with my pussy while watching two studs playing with each other's cocks. Both Gopal and Vikram became very horny watching me playing with my pussy and were looking for the further action. I asked both of them to sit by my each side on the sofa. They both obliged me and I grabbed both cocks with my each hand and started stroking them. Gopal gave some signal to Vikram and both started playing with my boobs, thighs, and finally my butt. Both young boys playing with my butt made me very horny.

Then I asked the boys who wants to fuck me first. Vikram said of course mefirst, Gopal has been fucking you all the time. Gopal said, ok you can fuckmemsahib first but let me get her ready for you. I knew exactly what Gopalmeant, he wanted to lick my butt before Vikram fucks me. So I grabbed theirhands, brought them to the bedroom, lay down on the bed, opened my thighsand exposed my shaved butt for Gopal's licking. Gopal bent down between mythighs, lowered her face on my butt and started licking my entire pussy. I closedmy eyes and started enjoying the beginning of my all-night double fuck. Gopalthen signaled Vikram to go and put his cock in my mouth. I did not know whenVikram sat down near my face and put his hard cock on my lips. I opened myeyes and found a massive cock staring at me. I grabbed Vikram's big cock withmy hand, stroked for a while, then opened my mouth, took his cock head between my lips, and started sucking on it. Slowly I took Vikram's whole cockin my mouth and started sucking it. I was holding part of Vikram's cock whichwas outside my mouth in my hand and stroking it, while sucking the rest of hiscock in my mouth. Vikram also started slowly thrusting his cock in and out ofmy mouth and slowly fucking my mouth with his massive cock.

Gopal and Vikram licked my butt and fucked my mouth like that for about 15-20 minutes, then Gopal signaled Vikram to come between my legs and start fucking my butt. Vikram was already eager, he came, sat between my thighs, put some spit on his cock, and pushed his massive cock in my open pussy. Vikram started fucking me slowly and now Gopal has come and put his big cock in my mouth. I started sucking Gopal's cock while Vikram fucked me like he has never fucked a woman before. I asked Vikram not to cum inside me and after fucking for more than half an hour Vikram came on a towel that Gopal gave to him and Vikram wiped his cock with the towel.

I have been sucking and playing with Gopal's big cock for a while and he was now ready to fuck me after Vikram. Gopal wanted me to fuck him now. So I asked Gopal to lie down on the bed, I got up on him, grabbed his big cock, put it on my butt and sat down on his cock. Gopal's cock went all the way inside my butt very easily because of my weight. Gopal grabbed my boobs with his both hands and I started pumping Gopal from the top. I must have fucked Gopal for more than 20 minutes and came at least 4 time, then I felt tired and rolled on the bed with now Gopal on the top. Gopal took another 15 minutes or so to pump me more non-stop and came on the towel. I wiped his cock with the towel and went to the bathroom to clean myself after this double fuck.

When I came back from the bathroom, Gopal was stroking Vikram's cock tomake Vikram ready again and Vikram now wanted to fuck me in doggie style.So I lie dodn on the bed with my face down, raised my chutars up, and put myhead on the pillow. Vikram came from behind, inserted his huge cock in my buttand started pumping me vigorously. Vikram fucked me from behind in doggiestyle for at least for more than half an hour and then came on the towel andwiped his cock with the towel.

After this third fuck of the evening, I was exhausted and took some break. I asked both Gopal and Vikram to lay down with me on the bed and slowly play with my body. I wanted them to prepare me for a double fuck now. They both played with my body for a while and I played with their cocks and made them fully erect. Then I asked Vikram to lie down and I climbed on him, inserted his cock in my pussy and started pumping Vikram from the top. Then I asked Gopal to come from behind and fuck me in my ass. Gopal obliged, came from behind, put some saliva on his cock and inserted it in my ass. Soon Gopal started pumping my ass from behind while Vikram was fucking my butt from underneath. I had become a sex sandwich between Gopal and Vikram.

I let both of them fuck me like that for half an hour then I asked them to switch their places and now I wanted Vikram to fuck my ass and Gopal to fuck my pussy. I got up, let Gopal lie down under me, put his cock inside my butt and asked Vikram to put his massive cock in my ass. Vikram's cock was bigger than Gopal so I asked him to put some Vaseline on his cock and some inside my ass. Vikram put the Vaseline and inserted his huge cock in my ass. Initially it was very difficult to get Vikram's full 10” cock inside my ass but after a while I was able to get all of it inside and started enjoying Gopal fucking my butt from under and Vikram pumping my ass from behind. I must have come 5-6 times already. Finally after fucking me like this for more than half an hour, both Gopal and Vikram came. Gopal took out his cock from my butt just before cumming and came outside my butt on his thighs, and Vikram came outside my ass on my chutars. Vikram wiped my chutars and his cock with the towel and I got up and wiped my butt, Gopal's cock and thighs with the towel and we all three went to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

It was almost midnight and I just realized that I have been fucked by these two studs non-stop for 5 times in about 4 hours. I was totally exhausted after getting fucked for the total of 7 times in the same day. I asked both Gopal and Vikram to sleep with me and went to sleep between both of them. I do not remember but Gopal told me in the morning that both Gopal and Vikram have fucked me few more times during the night. Next morning my brother's family came back home. I told them that Gopal took very good care of me while theywere gone, and Gopal thanked me for giving him a chance to 'serve' me. I cannot wait to go back to USA and tell my husband all about my marathon fucking by two young servants in India.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innocent Wife Raped by Khan

I (Ravi) and my wife Kavita attended one of our relative’s marriage and driving back to our city by car. It is about 6 hour’s journey, so after the marriage we started around 4 PM and planned to reach our home by 10 PM. Our journey was nice on this single road and hardly any traffic on the road. On the way we crossed so many villages and paddy fields and was enjoying our drive on this scenic route. My wife is in a lovely light green saree and a matching blouse; she is 25 yrs old with a height of 5’6” height and 65 Kg weight with a 36-32-38 shape body, fair and lovely girl with a nice silky hair. It is getting dark and that day it was full moon and it was so beautiful atmosphere but to our unlucky by around 8 PM in that night suddenly I heard a blasting sound from my car tire and it got punctured. I cursed on my luck and pulled the car to the side of the road and took the torch light from dash board and started replacing the tire.  It was a nice night with moonlight around and there

Shy Indian Wife & Driver

I am a housewife living with my husband and my three years old daughter in a city of kerala. I am an average looking keralian housewife having brownish skin with large breasts and big round ass. My hubby is a tall man of dark complexion with a great appetite for sex. Actually, this posting is one kind of confession for us. I am of 35 years now and my hubby is at 40. I got married when i was 23 with my hubby. He is an engineer and was in a central government organization at the time of our marriage.  Since one year after our marriage we tried for an issue but i didn’t got pregnant till four years back. We went to many doctors but almost all of them told that my hubby had lesser amount of sperm count and possibility of him to become a father is very less however, not impossible. We tried many times and not used any condoms since then but not succeeded to conceive. We were very much frustrated for not having a kid of our own. However, let me come back to the fact now. Four years ago, in

My Didi fucked by tailor Masood

Hey this is my first attempt to write a sex story, so please send me all the feedback you can, I will try best to improve myself. My name is Ankit and I live in Delhi, I have a sister, her name is Jyoti. This happened a couple of year ago when I was 18 yrs old and Jyoti was 24. Let me tell you a little about her; she’s an absolutely bomb her figure is 36-26-38 she has an angelic face and her DD cups boobs and massive ass can even make a dead man’s cock rise in attention. Well my sister recently got married but I heard that my Jijaji is totally useless in bed, I often heard my sister yelling from the adjacent room that you’re a “namard” and that you cant even last 2 mins after seeing me naked. So she remained frustrated for about 2 months. I guess she had many bfs in college, I often saw imported langere in her drawer (some of which aren’t available in India). So my sister was preparing to go to the local boutique to get a dress stitched and when at the market she called me and told m

My Wife & Local Goon

Dear All I got for my first story. I am going to write a story between Me , My wife and local gunda. This is a cuckold story. This is a story how my own faithful wife got attracted to big strong dominating local gunda and cuckold me with his help. Firstly let me introduce to myself and my wife.I am Amit Dikshit age 35 and my wife Rashmi age 32 both originally from Pune.but now staying in Aurangabad for last 5 years due to my job in manufacturing MNC.Rashmi also works in IT sector in Aurangabad. We have been married for last eight years having one son. Our marriage was arranged cum love.Actually our parents knew each other for many years.I used to like Rashmi and one sided love from my side.But did not have courage to propose to her.Rashmi was really hot.Many boys were after her.Rashmi though quite modern girl but she has her traditional values so she did not have any affair though many eligible bachelors were behind her.I knew i was no match to her.Though i was fair but 5 feet 7 in

Navel Currency

In the morning:  I usually wake up early in the morning. I love the morning birds. We have a great apartment in a gated community. We have guards and watchmen in every block. We are blessed. Well a little thanks to me too. I got up to to do my morning work-out. Ive been trying some new yoga techniques. It's been great but also difficult as im not the most physically acute person ever and I sweat easily too just from a little working out.  I took a moment after the yoga to stand in front of the gym mirror to admire my navel. Oh how far we've come.  In our society having a deep navel means a better life. That's how I met Rohit. I was just a girl in college from a poor family trying to make ends meet, mostly through bargaining with my navel for my rent, tuition and even exam favors.  When I met Rohit, my life changed. He was from a rich family and had a brilliant business mind. The poor boy saw one glimpse of my navel and fell head over heels for me.  I knew I had the pick of