Skip to main content

My Cute Cousin

 This is the story about the best most romantic night of my life, and it was with my cousin. I couldn't resist hes just so darn cute.

When I was 18 my cousin Chris used to pick me up and take me for a drives and go to the beach with me, he was 17.

I had never told him but he knew he is the most gorgeous guy I have ever seen. One night he came to pick me up and take me for a drive both our parents had gone out of town to "get away from their troubles".

We had been driving around for a while so he decided to take me to his house so we could party a little bit. When we got there we were wet from swimming so he said he was gonna change and he'd give me some shorts to wear, while he was changing he left the door cracked open a little bit, I could not resist I had to take a peek I sneaked over and looked in, he had the biggest dick I had ever seen.

Low and behold my luck my wet feet slipped on the hard wood flooring and I fell into the bathroom where my naked cousin was. I thought he would yell at me but he just giggled and asked if I had been peeking I told him the truth and before I could apologize, he grabbed me by my lower back pulled me and gave me the most romantic kiss I had ever shared his manly five-o'clock shadow rubbing against my face.

After kissing he asked me if I wanted to go further, I responded by dropping my bottoms, he slowly and gently stuck a finger in my tight virgin pussy he went in and out massaging, he was using his thumb to rub my clitoris, I could tell by how it felt he was no beginner. Then he dropped down and started licking and sucking ever-so gently on my pussy and clit, I was moaning so loud I told him not to stop he gave me my first orgasm.

He gave me a gentle kiss I could taste my juice all over his lips. I looked down and his dick was hard and waiting to tended to, I got down on my knees and gave the head a little kiss, then I licked underneath the tip, I was nervous it was so long and thick, but I opened my mouth and stuck it in, it was so soft he moaned quietly and I started sucking up and down I forced it all the way down, he pulled away and picked me up he carried me to his bedroom, he put me, on his bed and put my hand on his dick together we guided it into my pussy very slow and gentle he gave my tits a kiss, and he started to thrust very slow, but I want more of his cock I told him faster and harder.

He was playing with my titties and so was I they felt so tender and it was so erotic. He puled it out and draped it over my tits and face I reached up and started to jerk him off, but it wasn't enough I wanted to taste his cock again, I put his dick in my mouth and started to suck him off, he pulled out blew a big load all over my face, mouth and tits.

I licked most of it off but he got me a towel. For the next few years we would do this anytime we could, but he finally got married last year, and we had to stop I have been so lonely.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innocent Wife Raped by Khan

I (Ravi) and my wife Kavita attended one of our relative’s marriage and driving back to our city by car. It is about 6 hour’s journey, so after the marriage we started around 4 PM and planned to reach our home by 10 PM. Our journey was nice on this single road and hardly any traffic on the road. On the way we crossed so many villages and paddy fields and was enjoying our drive on this scenic route. My wife is in a lovely light green saree and a matching blouse; she is 25 yrs old with a height of 5’6” height and 65 Kg weight with a 36-32-38 shape body, fair and lovely girl with a nice silky hair. It is getting dark and that day it was full moon and it was so beautiful atmosphere but to our unlucky by around 8 PM in that night suddenly I heard a blasting sound from my car tire and it got punctured. I cursed on my luck and pulled the car to the side of the road and took the torch light from dash board and started replacing the tire.  It was a nice night with moonlight around and t...

Young Indian Priyanka with African Negro

Hello friends my name is Priyanka. This happened in my life when I went to Africa for my college project. I am 19. I am 5 feet 7 inches tall and slim build. My color is milk white. In my family we are total three people. When I was studying archaeology in my college, I used to do the project as suggested by our HOD. I thought of doing it a little differently. So, I decided to study and prepare a project on the life style of a village in Africa. This is really important for me to grow more in our career. But I did not get permission from my family to go to Africa. Finally, I persuaded my mother and got her consent. Finally, I travelled to Africa. I knew there would be people there who were all black and had very rough skin. I am sometimes curious as well as scared. There I met a tour guide named Akachi and with his help I visited many villages and met many people and learned many things. But when I told Akachi about my plan, he said that the plan is not as good as I expected. He told ...

Hindu Housewife's Muslim Cock Fantasy

Hello readers, I am Shweta, a 28 year old homemaker from a small town. I belong to a typical Hindu family. I never had a boyfriend or any sexual experience before marriage. I have a nice milky white body with big tits, a round juicy ass and a pretty goddess-like face, which usually turns many heads with lustful desires. This is my first experience narration on ISS. After reading many stories here I wanted to do this for a long time. My husband is a typical Hindu businessman, busy in business, even in bed. We have sex once or twice a month, which makes me yearn for other stud men. It was only after we got married that I started feeling attracted to other men. We have been married for 4 years and have no children. My husband never lasts more than a few seconds and leaves me unsatisfied with an almost unused pussy. It was then that I started watching porn and reading sex stories. This gave birth to many fantasies that I knew my husband would never be able to fulfill. My unfulfilled wishes...

Housewife Forced into Sex with Servant

Friends, I am anjali. .Thanks to " NavelStories" for sharing their collection of Indian erotic material. I Anjali came from a very simple, conservative family in Anand in Gujarat. I was married to Rajiv Dalal. Rajivs family was very reputed in Cloth market circle.The Dalal family had bought a 3 story apartment building in Borivli. The ground floor belonged to Rajivs father and the flats on upper floors belonged to Rajiv and his brothers each. Rajiv was given the third floor.Though they had separate flats, the entire family cooked and ate their meals together in their parents flats. The Dalal family, though lived in modern city like Mumbai, still followed many old rituals. Women had to wear Saree and cover their head in front of seniors in the household.Men usually worked and women took care of household. Senior Dalal was now retired and he and his wife spent more time in their ancestral home in Vapi and lesser time, especially festival time, in Mumbai.But even when they were...

Neighbor Saw my Wife naked

This is a story that unfolded over the course of a few weeks with our neighbor, Glen, a retired older man who lives in the house directly across the street. Like many of these stories, things started out innocently enough but grew progressively wilder as time passed, eventually leading to him seeing more of my hot little wife, Madison, than any neighbor would ever expect. ------ It was a beautiful Friday morning, and I was out of the house before the sun rose to hit the road for a job that was a couple of hours away. Around 7:30 AM, I realized I had forgotten to roll the trash bin out to the curb. I cursed at myself and picked up my cell phone from the passenger seat to call Madison. The phone rang three times before she answered. "Hey babe, is everything okay?" Madison asked, her tired voice indicating I had just woken her up. "Yeah, everything's fine," I replied. "I just forgot to roll the trash out to the street. The garbage truck usually comes to pick i...