Yesterday night i had wonderful night in train ,i got ticket in one coach due a lady request i went to another coach then there i got upper berth and i got on it and seeing down the wonderful cleavage view and then the girl around 20's caught my eyes three times then after some time she also came to opposite upper birth as i watching her body fully after lights off and everyone slept i put my legs towards her berth and sat on my berth and my legs touching her body slowly , after some she got the heat and she taken my legs towards her pussy and rubbed it with my bare leg now i given another leg to her boobs pressing , now she got to the peaks and get down and went to bathroom i also went behind her and knocked the bathroom door to go in after two mins she opened and welcomed in i went in and closed the door and banged her fully and cummed inside of her. This is all yesterday nights real experience.
Hello friends my name is Priyanka. This happened in my life when I went to Africa for my college project. I am 19. I am 5 feet 7 inches tall and slim build. My color is milk white. In my family we are total three people. When I was studying archaeology in my college, I used to do the project as suggested by our HOD. I thought of doing it a little differently. So, I decided to study and prepare a project on the life style of a village in Africa. This is really important for me to grow more in our career. But I did not get permission from my family to go to Africa. Finally, I persuaded my mother and got her consent. Finally, I travelled to Africa. I knew there would be people there who were all black and had very rough skin. I am sometimes curious as well as scared. There I met a tour guide named Akachi and with his help I visited many villages and met many people and learned many things. But when I told Akachi about my plan, he said that the plan is not as good as I expected. He told ...
Comments