Skip to main content

Mutual Experience: 27

Hi guys, It's my first time posting here, so my apologies if its not so good.. The incident i came across was in bangalore metro from Yeshwantpur to Jayanagar in the evening. As usual, i was stuck standing in the heavy crowd. Soon after i boarded the metro a lady of 37-40 yrs age in a chudidar came up to where i was standing and stood next to me. she was with her husband and was talking something in another language. Slowly the crowd started building and by the next stop it was packed to the full with people. The lady was trying to squeeze herself in the crowd and kept pushing herself more and more to the side till she was directly in front of me. i didn't notice in the start but she kept rubbing her ass on my right leg over and over. initially it was just light touches but in 5 mins it went from light touches to hard rubbing. All this action was too intense and i was rock hard till then. I adjusted myself a bit so that my hard-on was directly in between her ass and i too started light motions with her rubbing. It almost felt like i was humping her ass over our clothes. My station was coming up next and i understood that i didn't have much time to enjoy this play so quickly i grabbed both her ass cheeks and spread them wide. She kept talking to her husband as usual during all this. I squeezed her ass and kneading them like dough and playing with her panty on her ass.. i even managed to rub her asshole a few times. But as all good things end, this too came to a close as my station had arrived. In between the rush of all the people to get down i managed to give her my number(i slipped it in her Legging waistband) and while passing her poked her pussy with my fingers for 3-4 times before i de-boarded. After getting off the metro, When i turned around to look at her, i saw that she was looking at me with a smile and sent me a wink as the metro was leaving. I got a call from a private number yesterday and it turned out to be her. We are planning on meeting this weekend on Saturday. Will let you guys know more after the meet..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Young Indian Priyanka with African Negro

Hello friends my name is Priyanka. This happened in my life when I went to Africa for my college project. I am 19. I am 5 feet 7 inches tall and slim build. My color is milk white. In my family we are total three people. When I was studying archaeology in my college, I used to do the project as suggested by our HOD. I thought of doing it a little differently. So, I decided to study and prepare a project on the life style of a village in Africa. This is really important for me to grow more in our career. But I did not get permission from my family to go to Africa. Finally, I persuaded my mother and got her consent. Finally, I travelled to Africa. I knew there would be people there who were all black and had very rough skin. I am sometimes curious as well as scared. There I met a tour guide named Akachi and with his help I visited many villages and met many people and learned many things. But when I told Akachi about my plan, he said that the plan is not as good as I expected. He told ...

Innocent Wife Raped by Khan

I (Ravi) and my wife Kavita attended one of our relative’s marriage and driving back to our city by car. It is about 6 hour’s journey, so after the marriage we started around 4 PM and planned to reach our home by 10 PM. Our journey was nice on this single road and hardly any traffic on the road. On the way we crossed so many villages and paddy fields and was enjoying our drive on this scenic route. My wife is in a lovely light green saree and a matching blouse; she is 25 yrs old with a height of 5’6” height and 65 Kg weight with a 36-32-38 shape body, fair and lovely girl with a nice silky hair. It is getting dark and that day it was full moon and it was so beautiful atmosphere but to our unlucky by around 8 PM in that night suddenly I heard a blasting sound from my car tire and it got punctured. I cursed on my luck and pulled the car to the side of the road and took the torch light from dash board and started replacing the tire.  It was a nice night with moonlight around and t...

Hindu Housewife's Muslim Cock Fantasy

Hello readers, I am Shweta, a 28 year old homemaker from a small town. I belong to a typical Hindu family. I never had a boyfriend or any sexual experience before marriage. I have a nice milky white body with big tits, a round juicy ass and a pretty goddess-like face, which usually turns many heads with lustful desires. This is my first experience narration on ISS. After reading many stories here I wanted to do this for a long time. My husband is a typical Hindu businessman, busy in business, even in bed. We have sex once or twice a month, which makes me yearn for other stud men. It was only after we got married that I started feeling attracted to other men. We have been married for 4 years and have no children. My husband never lasts more than a few seconds and leaves me unsatisfied with an almost unused pussy. It was then that I started watching porn and reading sex stories. This gave birth to many fantasies that I knew my husband would never be able to fulfill. My unfulfilled wishes...

Housewife Forced into Sex with Servant

Friends, I am anjali. .Thanks to " NavelStories" for sharing their collection of Indian erotic material. I Anjali came from a very simple, conservative family in Anand in Gujarat. I was married to Rajiv Dalal. Rajivs family was very reputed in Cloth market circle.The Dalal family had bought a 3 story apartment building in Borivli. The ground floor belonged to Rajivs father and the flats on upper floors belonged to Rajiv and his brothers each. Rajiv was given the third floor.Though they had separate flats, the entire family cooked and ate their meals together in their parents flats. The Dalal family, though lived in modern city like Mumbai, still followed many old rituals. Women had to wear Saree and cover their head in front of seniors in the household.Men usually worked and women took care of household. Senior Dalal was now retired and he and his wife spent more time in their ancestral home in Vapi and lesser time, especially festival time, in Mumbai.But even when they were...

Neighbor Saw my Wife naked

This is a story that unfolded over the course of a few weeks with our neighbor, Glen, a retired older man who lives in the house directly across the street. Like many of these stories, things started out innocently enough but grew progressively wilder as time passed, eventually leading to him seeing more of my hot little wife, Madison, than any neighbor would ever expect. ------ It was a beautiful Friday morning, and I was out of the house before the sun rose to hit the road for a job that was a couple of hours away. Around 7:30 AM, I realized I had forgotten to roll the trash bin out to the curb. I cursed at myself and picked up my cell phone from the passenger seat to call Madison. The phone rang three times before she answered. "Hey babe, is everything okay?" Madison asked, her tired voice indicating I had just woken her up. "Yeah, everything's fine," I replied. "I just forgot to roll the trash out to the street. The garbage truck usually comes to pick i...