Skip to main content

Chitra navel play by tailor

My name is Chithra , I Am 30, married for 4 yrs. Once my husband had an invitation to attend an important congregation of commercial photographers. He wanted me to look at my absolute best on that evening which was a week away. Now, I look tempting for a 34 yr old. I am 5 ft 7" , 36C 30 38 and fair. He wanted me to dress up for the occasion. So, I reached my friend Aruna for suggestions. She mentioned about the Raj tailors. She said that the place was *popular* among women and strongly advised me to try it. She finished the statement with a 'wink' in her eyes which confounded me a bit, but I didn't take it serious by then.

Up until then, I used to do the stitching of my blouses by myself with the knowledge passed on to me by my mother. I decided to try this place. On a hot and sultry June afternoon I managed to find the tailor shop, after shopping my saree and the matching blouse piece. I was sweating by the time I reached the tailor shop, so the cool air from the air conditioning was a great relief when I entered. I was greeted by a 14 to 15 year old boy. "Hello madam ..Please sit down, uncle is busy inside - he'll be back in a minute ". I smiled at him and sat in the comfortable leather chair and relaxed and was skimming through one of the many magazines for women, particularly the one's concerning women fashion. I was thinking to myself, ' very thoughtful of the owner of the...'-- my thought-train was disturbed by a "Good afternoon Madam.". I looked up to see a nicely dressed gentleman with a pleasant smile. I nodded and got up. He said " I am Raj. What can we do for you?". I told him "I need to stitch a blouse - in some modern style. I need to wear it for a special occasion" . He looked at me appraisingly from head to toe and remarked, " we can transform you from an angel that you are right now, to a goddess !". I laughed at the comment. He said, 'I haven't seen you here before madam...". I said 'My friend aruna directed me here' . He said.. 'Oh Mrs. Aruna, she is one of our special customers. I am glad '. and 'winked' at me meaningfully.


'Okay, what style do you want the blouse to be?'. I looked at him blankly. He nodded assuringly and walked to his desk, brought back
a book with a variety of blouse models and told me to take my time.’ I will be around. give me a shout when you have made your choice' and walked away. I was flipping through the pages of the book, clearly overwhelmed by the number of varieties available. He sited my problem after a while, came back to me and said 'may be I could help'. I really needed some help. so I nodded. He took the book from me, shuffled some pages and stopped at one and showed me a back open model tied with laces. 'This is the best model around in town as of today if you are willing to wear this type , it'll accentuate your beauty'. He suddenly stopped. ' I suppose you are married madam.. and I hope its okay with your husband', he trailed off his sentence coated with concern. Still mesmerized by the model, I was replying absently 'It's the idea of my husband that I need to look my best on one of his special occasions'. That was enough encouragement for him and he said, ' Leave the worrying to us and as I said , we will transform you'. He took the bag with new blouse from me with all the right without asking me and started inspecting the blouse piece and started at my boobs for a few seconds and remarked - 'this one would be wonderful on you madam.. please come in . we shall take the measurements'.

I stood up and noticed that he was taking a peek my navel through the pallu during that fraction of a second. Despite being shy and all that I
normally wear my saree low-hip. so he must have had a good 'preview' and he was possibly dreaming about what was about to come. He got up quickly and led me to his 'back-office'. There was some mild classical music playing in the background and the atmosphere was nice. As I was entering I told him about my total inexperience about stitching blouses outside and me doing it by myself till now. 'Oh very good . Relax madam. you are at the right place' he said. He called his cousin, the little boy too for help and took the inch tape and came to me. I was surprised at first and asked him quite innocently,’ Don’t you have women working in your place to take measurements??' for which he laughed and said ' Oh no, we have two, but unfortunately they are off at the moment' and he continued with the same sugar coated voice , ' but don't worry madam. This is absolutely normal these days. men are taking measurements everywhere.' . I felt a bit stupid for asking that question and quickly nodded and tried a smile.


Okay , so shall we start?' . with that he came close to me and put the tape around my neck and secured it & took my neck measurement and mumbled some numbers which Ganesh (his cousin) scribbled down in his pad. then , he said 'madam , now we shall lower your pallu a bit..' and without waiting for my permission , gently took my pallu from my shoulder and dropped it down !! - still looking straight to my face. I was partly shocked and almost paralyzed for a few seconds. My first thoughts were , damn, why didn't I pin-up the pallu the way I usually do? . I recovered, and was trying to reach for my pallu and was about to bend down. He stopped me with his hands very gently on my shoulder and said - 'relax madam .. please , how can we take measurements without lowering your pallu ? ' He was smiling at me with full confidence and I was defeated by his thorough professionalism. I was thinking , 'after all , he is doing his job' and agreed. (perhaps this was a mistake). I noticed ganesh's eyeballs were almost popping out looking at my boobs and exposed navel. I was thoroughly flushed and shifted a bit. Noticing my discomfort, Raj sent Ganesh to bring some water.. I relaxed a bit.


Raj stood in front of me , ' madam please lift your hands over your head.' . I did so. He came close to me , put the tape around me to take the base measurement . He brought the tape in front, circled it close the base of my breasts and tightened it now securely. By then Ganesh was back with the water jug and took his pad to take down the measurement. Raj uttered - '36' and Ganesh wrote it down. Ganesh .. come I’ll show you this.. while he was saying this his fingers were brushing against the underside of my breasts nonchalantly. I was beginning to get worried a bit and excited a little. Ganesh came close and was intensely looking at my breasts for a while instead of the tape and its position. Raj went on, 'That's the way to measure the base, but madam is wearing her blouse very loose for the back open model so we need to tighten the measurements a bit more..' and with that he inserted one finger on each breast and lifted it up a bit gently and inserted the tape as deep as it can tightened it.. 'see the difference ? it is now 35.5?!' . Ganesh seemed to be at his learning best and was nodding furiously. Ganesh asked, "Uncle..how did you find that it’s too loose?´.Raj said ,´watch it now´,and with that he inserted his fingers under the material of the blouse..his cold fingers brushed my skin and made me shiver a bit. His fingers crept up to touch the base of my left boob to demonstrate how loose my blouse was!! I wished I hadn’t let him do that little demo.

 In spite of shamefully exposing my breasts to 2 strangers I was getting turned on a bit. my brown nipples underneath the blouse were betraying me already. I can feel them getting erected with Raj's fingers gently and subtly fondling the underside of my breast all in the pretext of shifting and re-positioning the tapes- very professionally indeed. Ganesh asked , ' Uncle , could I please take the next measurement then?'. Raj nodded to him without even looking at me. He removed the tape out and handed it to Ganesh and said ' Now go behind chithra madam and marking the centre of her back align the tape to the centre of her blouse in the front side (he professionally avoided using the word breasts or any of its equivalent!!) to measure the cup-size' . With a triumphant look of a kid that earned a candy bar, Ganesh took the inch tape and inched closer to me. He circled it behind me while Raj stepped aside and watched him carefully. Ganesh's hands were still cold from holding the jug containing cold water. when his fingers rested on my back to place the tape I could feel the chillness reaching through my blouse to my spine. I shivered a bit. He meticulously brought the tape around me and rested it on the centre. He was happy with the progress he made so far and was shifting the tape slightly up & down right over my now erect nipples. I was watching him do that to me with hands lifted above. At one point he came close to my armpit to check the tape and smelt the mixed aroma of my sweat and perfume and sniffed a bit so openly making me feel uncomfortable. Now Raj told him to tighten the tape saying that the positioning is correct. He tightened it to the point of obscenely pressing my boobs and lingered his fingers over the tape right on my pointed right nipple studying it closely. I felt like dying out of shame right there, since , if not anything - because of all this, my nipples were getting stiffer by the minute and both the men can clearly see this from the close range through my translucent blouse. All I could do was shut my eyes tight which I did. I feebly said.. 'Could you finish it up soon?'. Raj answered with his now trademark coolness..'Relax madam , we will do a pucca & perfect job for you..' with that he took over from Ganesh and proceeded to take the actual measurements saying , 'when it comes to reading the tape - I trust my own eyes and nothing else!' - another display of professionalism to make me feel *better*.. (instead he was succeeding in making me *wetter* down there!).Of course he hadn't failed to caress both my nipples - first gently and then with some pressure on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innocent Wife Raped by Khan

I (Ravi) and my wife Kavita attended one of our relative’s marriage and driving back to our city by car. It is about 6 hour’s journey, so after the marriage we started around 4 PM and planned to reach our home by 10 PM. Our journey was nice on this single road and hardly any traffic on the road. On the way we crossed so many villages and paddy fields and was enjoying our drive on this scenic route. My wife is in a lovely light green saree and a matching blouse; she is 25 yrs old with a height of 5’6” height and 65 Kg weight with a 36-32-38 shape body, fair and lovely girl with a nice silky hair. It is getting dark and that day it was full moon and it was so beautiful atmosphere but to our unlucky by around 8 PM in that night suddenly I heard a blasting sound from my car tire and it got punctured. I cursed on my luck and pulled the car to the side of the road and took the torch light from dash board and started replacing the tire.  It was a nice night with moonlight around and there

Shy Indian Wife & Driver

I am a housewife living with my husband and my three years old daughter in a city of kerala. I am an average looking keralian housewife having brownish skin with large breasts and big round ass. My hubby is a tall man of dark complexion with a great appetite for sex. Actually, this posting is one kind of confession for us. I am of 35 years now and my hubby is at 40. I got married when i was 23 with my hubby. He is an engineer and was in a central government organization at the time of our marriage.  Since one year after our marriage we tried for an issue but i didn’t got pregnant till four years back. We went to many doctors but almost all of them told that my hubby had lesser amount of sperm count and possibility of him to become a father is very less however, not impossible. We tried many times and not used any condoms since then but not succeeded to conceive. We were very much frustrated for not having a kid of our own. However, let me come back to the fact now. Four years ago, in

My Didi fucked by tailor Masood

Hey this is my first attempt to write a sex story, so please send me all the feedback you can, I will try best to improve myself. My name is Ankit and I live in Delhi, I have a sister, her name is Jyoti. This happened a couple of year ago when I was 18 yrs old and Jyoti was 24. Let me tell you a little about her; she’s an absolutely bomb her figure is 36-26-38 she has an angelic face and her DD cups boobs and massive ass can even make a dead man’s cock rise in attention. Well my sister recently got married but I heard that my Jijaji is totally useless in bed, I often heard my sister yelling from the adjacent room that you’re a “namard” and that you cant even last 2 mins after seeing me naked. So she remained frustrated for about 2 months. I guess she had many bfs in college, I often saw imported langere in her drawer (some of which aren’t available in India). So my sister was preparing to go to the local boutique to get a dress stitched and when at the market she called me and told m

My Wife & Local Goon

Dear All I got for my first story. I am going to write a story between Me , My wife and local gunda. This is a cuckold story. This is a story how my own faithful wife got attracted to big strong dominating local gunda and cuckold me with his help. Firstly let me introduce to myself and my wife.I am Amit Dikshit age 35 and my wife Rashmi age 32 both originally from Pune.but now staying in Aurangabad for last 5 years due to my job in manufacturing MNC.Rashmi also works in IT sector in Aurangabad. We have been married for last eight years having one son. Our marriage was arranged cum love.Actually our parents knew each other for many years.I used to like Rashmi and one sided love from my side.But did not have courage to propose to her.Rashmi was really hot.Many boys were after her.Rashmi though quite modern girl but she has her traditional values so she did not have any affair though many eligible bachelors were behind her.I knew i was no match to her.Though i was fair but 5 feet 7 in

Navel Currency

In the morning:  I usually wake up early in the morning. I love the morning birds. We have a great apartment in a gated community. We have guards and watchmen in every block. We are blessed. Well a little thanks to me too. I got up to to do my morning work-out. Ive been trying some new yoga techniques. It's been great but also difficult as im not the most physically acute person ever and I sweat easily too just from a little working out.  I took a moment after the yoga to stand in front of the gym mirror to admire my navel. Oh how far we've come.  In our society having a deep navel means a better life. That's how I met Rohit. I was just a girl in college from a poor family trying to make ends meet, mostly through bargaining with my navel for my rent, tuition and even exam favors.  When I met Rohit, my life changed. He was from a rich family and had a brilliant business mind. The poor boy saw one glimpse of my navel and fell head over heels for me.  I knew I had the pick of