Last year I had recently broken up with my girlfriend and there was a girl from out of town who had been trying to get together with me for several months. I had been blowing her off the whole time because I really liked the girl I was dating. Anyway I asked her if she was coming to town anytime soon and of course, she made a quick excuse as to why she would be in town next week. She came over to my apartment one night and we went out to eat and had several drinks then came back to my place. She was wearing some tight pants with a shirt that came down to the top of her pants so I couldn't get a look at her belly button, but I was trying the whole night. She had a very sexy body, small breasts and thick stomach with very wide hips that totally turned me on. After drinking and messing around on the couch for a while she decided that she wanted to go straight to the bedroom. For whatever reason she wanted the lights off in my bedroom. I made sure to keep the hall light on because I had to get a good look at her body as I fucked her. We quickly got out of our clothes and she told me to lay back on the bed. She slowly licked my cock up and down. I was already throbbing at the sight of her undressing in front of me (although it was shadowy in the room). She gave great oral, she would swirl her tongue around the head of my cock and stare directly into my eyes, then go down on it. I was wondering the whole time why the hell I had blown her off for the past 6 months. She then starting riding me and we both moaned loudly as she slowly lowered her wide hips down taking in every last inch of my hard cock. We fucked in several positions for sometime and as I was behind her I started getting hot so I asked her to lay on her back. I pulled her midway down on the bed where a thick ray of light (shining through the doorway) would brightly show her extra deep innie. I was so hot after a short while of fucking her and staring at her gorgeous belly button. I started to moan and pulled out, she quickly put both hands out in front as to block me from blowing all over her stomach. I'm not sure why but it totally ruined what was about to be an orgasm. The hot feeling inside my cock slowly crept back and I had to slide my cock back inside her to regain it. It didn't take long and I was pulling out again, but this time she laid back. I moved myself up towards her stomach and pointed by cock downward about an inch above her naval. My cum was very thick and I jacked myself off into her belly button. The thickness of my cum continued to pile up in her belly button (as opposed to dripping and rolling off her sides). When I was done there was pile coming out of her belly button. As I squeezed the last bit out she said "it went in my belly button." I quickly walked to the bathroom to get her some tissues. I couldn't wait to turn on the light when I got back. I did and I was so turned on watching her wipe my semen out of her belly button. We never talked about it but she knew how much it had aroused me to cum in her navel because the next time we had sex and I pulled out, her hands were there again but not to block me. When I pulled out, she quickly grabbed my cock and pointed it directly into her belly button and jacked me off into it.
Hello friends my name is Priyanka. This happened in my life when I went to Africa for my college project. I am 19. I am 5 feet 7 inches tall and slim build. My color is milk white. In my family we are total three people. When I was studying archaeology in my college, I used to do the project as suggested by our HOD. I thought of doing it a little differently. So, I decided to study and prepare a project on the life style of a village in Africa. This is really important for me to grow more in our career. But I did not get permission from my family to go to Africa. Finally, I persuaded my mother and got her consent. Finally, I travelled to Africa. I knew there would be people there who were all black and had very rough skin. I am sometimes curious as well as scared. There I met a tour guide named Akachi and with his help I visited many villages and met many people and learned many things. But when I told Akachi about my plan, he said that the plan is not as good as I expected. He told ...
Comments