Hi. I am a naughty boy. My name is ***. My age is 20 now.I am ready to share a story of my first sex life.I am a navel fetish person.My maid`s name is Deepa.She is a hot young lady.She was married and had 2 children.Her age is 25.One day my mother and father went to Durgapur for a work.I was alone in home.Then at morning as usual Deepa had came and performed all household works.Then at the evening heavy rain was coming.So she can not went to home and had decided to stay in my house with me.So she informed her husband from my mobile.That day she was wearing a black saree.But her navel(nabhi) was clearly visible.and her boobs were looking awesome,then at 10 pm we went to sleep.But I got a naughty idea.,so at 12 o`clock I went to her and asked her to sleep with me in same bed.She was feeling hesitae.But at last she agreed.Then after sometime I told her that I can not sleep without inserting finger in someone`s navel.she agreed.Then I put my finger slowly in her navel and starts sequeezing.She became hotter.Then I started licking her belly and navel.She was moaning in sexual pain ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh uhhhhhhhhhhhhh,charo, r parchi naaaaaaaa,aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh.Continuing this for 15 minutes then I went to kitchen and collect some grapes and honey.Then I came back.My penis became big to bigger.Then I sat beside her and placed grapes on her lip,neck ,breast and navel.Then I started to pick up the grapes with my mouth.Deepa was moaning in sexual pain.Then I poured all honey into her navel and started licking her navel for 10 minutes.Then she whispered to me and said,,U are my real husband.Please gave me more pleasure.Then I put my first finger into her navel and pressed it heavily.After than she bit her lips ahhhhhhhhhhhhh,uuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh,ah,ah,ah,ahhhhhhhhh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,“আমাকে একটা বাচ্চা দাও (please be the father of my baby)”.Then I kissed her whole belly for 1 hour.Then I presses her boobs and gave her a sweet orgasam.Then we went to sleep finally but all time of the remaining night my right hand was playing with her belly and navel,In the next morning she went to home and signed in her divorce paper in front of her recent ex-husband.Then I and she went to a village.and got married.After 1 years I gave him 4 childs as gift.And her navel becomes more sexy by getting my touch
Hello friends my name is Priyanka. This happened in my life when I went to Africa for my college project. I am 19. I am 5 feet 7 inches tall and slim build. My color is milk white. In my family we are total three people. When I was studying archaeology in my college, I used to do the project as suggested by our HOD. I thought of doing it a little differently. So, I decided to study and prepare a project on the life style of a village in Africa. This is really important for me to grow more in our career. But I did not get permission from my family to go to Africa. Finally, I persuaded my mother and got her consent. Finally, I travelled to Africa. I knew there would be people there who were all black and had very rough skin. I am sometimes curious as well as scared. There I met a tour guide named Akachi and with his help I visited many villages and met many people and learned many things. But when I told Akachi about my plan, he said that the plan is not as good as I expected. He told ...
Comments