Skip to main content

Another Memorable Massage Experience with Indonesian Masseuse

First Experience

Hello friends, I am Opu. I have previously written on this site about a memorable massage from an Indonesian female masseuse. Here I will talk about another massage that I had a few days ago from the same masseuse, Anna, and she gave me an unimaginable experience just like before. Read how Anna took care of me a little more than before.

I had my first massage from Anna at a massage parlor, where she approached me to get a massage by pushing herself against me. But this time Anna gave me the massage in her house, that is, in the room where she lives. Let's not delay and come to the main story.

The day was Wednesday. That day was her weekly holiday. So she did not go to the parlor for work. Since I had brought her phone number, I called her on her number as usual. At first, I found the phone switched off. Later, thinking about what I was doing, I knocked on her same number on WhatsApp. By the infinite mercy of Allah, I found Anna. I greeted her as usual. But Anna was not replying. I wondered if Anna had forgotten me or was getting bored. Because after sending several messages, she was leaving messages but not replying. I was a little disappointed because I wanted to get another massage from her and if she agreed, this time I would give her good physical pleasure of my own free will. Because last time she gave me physical pleasure after the massage but for some reason my desire was not there so I could not enjoy her pleasure in that way.

Anyway. After about thirty minutes, Anna replied. I was almost overcome with happiness that Anna recognized me. That is why she was replying. I continued talking to her normally. I also tactfully told her that I really liked her massage and her sexy surprise last time, which I still could not forget. Anna was very happy to hear that.

I told her that I wanted to get a massage again. Anna was happy that I liked her massage technique and wanted to get a massage from her again.

However, she said that she had a weekend off so she couldn't give me a massage today.

But I was adamant. Because I wanted to feel her touch and the burning sensation of my cock inside her pussy again and that was today. So I begged her a lot to give me a massage today.

After thinking for a while, Anna answered me and asked where she wanted to get the massage.

I asked her to decide where Anna felt comfortable. Because since I would be naked during the massage and she would also have to be naked with me, there was a privacy issue that both of us needed.

Anna thought for a while and replied that her house would be a safe place for now because no one was there at that time, everyone had gone to their own work.

Hearing this, I was a little encouraged inside that this girl would massage me naked but she wanted to do it in her room. How dare she be and how horny she is!

I agreed to get a massage in Anna's room. She gave me directions to her room. It was right behind the parlor where I had gotten a massage in Kuala Lumpur, and it was walkable. That is, Anna walks during her work hours. I followed her instructions and went to her room, took a picture, and texted her that I had left. She told me to wait.

Exactly five minutes later, Anna came down and took me to her room. She requested me to keep a little distance and follow her. I followed her instructions. Her room was on the 6th floor of the building. That is, it was completely safe. That is, no one could see me if I did anything inside. When she opened the door, I went in first as Anna had said, and then she went in behind me and locked the door tightly so that no one would know that the people inside were sleeping.

Their room was partitioned with wooden boards. It means that a single room has been divided into compartments with the help of wooden particle boards and there are separate doors to enter each compartment. When Anna asked me to enter her room, that is, the compartment, I went in. I was even more surprised that there were no windows in her compartment! On top of that, there was no one in the whole house except me and Anna. That is, if Anna and I meet here without massage and make love openly, no one will see or disturb us. On the other hand, Anna has locked the main door. That means complete privacy is ensured. Seeing this, my sexual arousal increased even more. That means that today, Anna and I will enjoy each other with full enthusiasm as many times as we want! Again, Anna will also be able to vent her anger and moan in pleasure, which she could not do inside the parlor that day.

Anyway, Anna warmly invited me inside her room. As if I were her guest. She took me and made me sit on her bed. There is no sofa because in such a small space, her dressing table and bed were beautifully arranged in her small house. She made me sit on the bed and went to freshen up a bit. I turned my head and looked around her room. Her room was exactly like a girls' hostel room. It was obvious that she had never brought a boy here. Only boy? I think I was the first guest in her room.

After a while, Anna came to the room after freshening up and closed the door of her room as well. Even though the main door was locked, she also closed the door of her own room for more privacy. Then she came and sat next to me on the bed. She felt exactly like a newly-wed sitting next to her husband, knowing that I would soon have sex with him, and we would be naked and intimate.

Sitting next to me, Anna asked me as a courtesy if I wanted to eat something. I said as usual that no, I would not eat anything now. But I was thinking to myself that I would eat, so I would bring you something else. Despite my refusal, Anna left me in her room and went downstairs, not caring that her daily necessities were hanging on the wires and lying here and there in her room. Someone would say that Anna had brought her boyfriend home and there was no problem even if her boyfriend saw her private things, bra, panties, etc.

Anna left me in the room and opened the main door and locked it from the outside, so that no one would suddenly come and see me in Anna's house. Otherwise, Anna would be scandalized. Meanwhile, after she left, I also wandered around her room, unwavering, maybe thinking about a possible meeting with Anna. I started looking at her collection of nighties, bras, and panties in Anna's drawers. Then her diary, some of her hobbies. For example, she loves to draw. In her diary, I saw a drawing of a cock and the size of her desired cock written next to it. She really harbors a latent hope in her mind to take a nine-inch cock in her pussy. Meanwhile, seeing this, I thought, if my cock was that size, then Anna would really fall in love with me. But mine is six inches, which is usually the case with boys.

I lay down on Anna's bed on her pillow. The whole bed seemed to be filled with the smell of Anna's body. I put my nose on the pillow and inhaled the scent of the oil on Anna's hair. I'm not like that, but some indirect hints from Anna seemed to awaken this inner being in me. I was lying on Anna's bed and thinking about Anna. Just then, the sound of the door opening outside. Anna had come to welcome and entertain her guest and bedmate. Hearing the sound of the door, I sat up despite not wanting to, leaving Anna's pillow, Arm pillow and bed.

Anna had brought a light breakfast for me and myself. Biscuits, two small bottles of Coke and chips. Anna opened the biscuits and poured them on the plate she eats on. Anna didn't want to eat, I persuaded her to eat with me with much persistence. Biscuits, then chips and finally Coke. While eating breakfast, we talked about various things. I also told her that after getting a massage for the first time, I couldn't forget Anna because that was the first time in my life I had a naked experience with a girl. Anna was also happy to hear that I missed her. Anna also said that she would make me happy today in a way that I would have more fun than the first day.

Hearing this from her mouth, I became even more excited. Although I could sense that Anna wanted to have more fun with me today, she brought me to her room, keeping it completely secret.

After breakfast, Anna asked me whether she would start massaging me or want to make more gossips.

I said that let's start the massage, because the gossiping can be done while massaging.

Anna was also happy with my consent and told me to get ready. Anna remained seated, and I started taking off all my clothes in front of Anna. I also told Anna to take off her clothes immediately after me. At my request, Anna also stood up and started taking off her clothes along with me.

I took off my clothes and stood in front of Anna wearing only her underwear. Anna also took off her clothes and stood in front of me wearing her bra and panties. Anna put her and my clothes together and neatly put them on the hanger and hung them on the hook made behind the door of her hut. Then she came and stood in front of me. Since the lights were on, I started seeing Anna standing in her bra and panties. Anna also started seeing me standing in her underwear only.

Meanwhile, seeing Anna in her bra and panties, my cock started getting hard inside my underwear. Looking at Anna, I saw Anna was smiling as my cock got hard. Seeing this, I went a little further and hugged Anna and pressed her back against my body. Anna's breasts pressed against my chest through the bra. And my cock inside the panties pressed against Anna's panties as if it'd go inside of her pussy if there'd have no panties.

While doing this, Anna also hugged me tightly. In a half-naked state, we started exchanging our warmth of our bodies with each other. For about five minutes, we both closed our eyes and stood hugging each other. Then, while we were hugging, I told Anna to massage me with your warm body. Anna also responded by saying yes and released the hugging. Then she asked me to take off my pant. As she said, I also took off my panties and became completely naked in front of Anna.

Then I also asked her to take off the rest of her clothes. Anna also didn't ignore my request and took off her bra and panties and became completely naked like me. Then, naked, she took off my pant, her bra and panties and hung them on the hook.

Now, she came in front of me and kissed me first, then said that she was spreading poly on the bed and then made me lie down. She spread poly along with pillows on my bed so that the massage oil would not get on his bed. Then I laid down. Maybe Anna couldn't stand it. So after I lay down, she looked at my cock, which had already grown to its full size and became hard after seeing Anna completely naked and was standing erect due to me lying down. Then she climbed straight on top and sat on my cock. Because of sitting on my cock, my cock entered Anna's pussy and slipped inside her. Then she looked at me and smiled. I got even more excited seeing this.

I wanted Anna to sit on my cock like this and insert it into her pussy, but I said that I came to finish the massage first, and after then...

Anna leaned forward and put her finger in my mouth and said, wait a minute. First, let me feel your cock in my pussy. Because that was the first time I felt it and left your semen in my pussy, and since then I have missed you every day. Today, after so long, I found you, saw your cock and was able to take it in my pussy again, I want to feel it for a little longer.

I also said, that will be it. I am here. And since we are in your room, there is no time constraint. Feel as much as you can. And really, the warmth of your pussy is making my cock more comfortable and I feel very good too.

Saying this, Anna leaned towards me while sitting on my cock, she hugged me tightly. I also pressed her to my body and hugged her soft body tightly. I could feel Anna's heartbeat by the pressure of her breasts on my chest and the pressure of her pussy on my cock. And I could feel her breathing as her soft belly pressed against mine. Anna lay there hugging me like this for about ten minutes. My body was still to be massaged and we had not yet started our intercourse process, that is, the fucking & stroking process.

Anna got up after ten minutes and took the massage oil from the table next to me while keeping my cock inside her pussy, and while carefully keeping my cock into her pussy, she turned towards my feet. My cock felt as if it was trying to squeeze my cock by rubbing the muscles of her pussy.

I said, why are you turning like this?

Anna said that I don't want to take your cock out of my pussy. No way. So as long as you are here, I will massage you while keeping your cock in my pussy like this.

Although I realized from the beginning that today Anna was more excited and horny than I was to meet me, Anna was more excited and eager to have sex with me.

Anna turned around and started massaging my legs with oil, starting from the area around my cock. She started massaging from the area where my cock and Anna's pussy met. The area around her pussy was pressed against my cock and clitoris. She started massaging from there. I told her, don't tease me like this otherwise my semen will come out! She said, let it come out. Your cock is stuck inside my pussy. When it comes out, it will fall inside my pussy. Let it fall.

I said, how will it be? We haven't even started to exchange strokes of my cock in your pussy.

Anna said, no problem. During the massage, you will pour semen into my pussy again. My pussy will breathe with your semen today. I was a little surprised to hear Anna's words, but I was happy in my heart.

Anna massaged around my cock in such a way that the warmth inside Anna's pussy, which was already very hot to take my cock, was also making it even hotter by massaging my cock. Finally, that's what happened. I couldn't hold myself back anymore, I started pouring my semen inside Anna's pussy. Anna felt my semen and sucked it inside her pussy. Anna might have closed her eyes and taken my semen, but I couldn't see it because she was standing back. As long as the semen was coming out of my cock in her pussy, she was sitting like a statue. I could just feel that Anna's pussy was sucking my semen inside. As if she was going to squeeze out all the semen. After ejaculating, my cock remained stuck inside Anna's pussy, but Anna still did not pull my cock out of her pussy.

Meanwhile, I ejaculated for the first time, and it was so much that if I had taken it into a cup, it would have filled the cup completely. When the ejaculating was over, Anna started massaging again. Slowly, Anna was moving down to my legs. She started massaging up to my knees. The whole time, Anna was sitting by keeping my cock stuck in her pussy and massaging my legs.

Anna raised her hand and started massaging from below my knees to my feet. I bent my knees, so that my knees hit and pressed Anna's naked breasts. Anna saw this move and pressed her breasts more and more against to my knees. And in the rhythm of the massage, her breasts started pressing against my knees. As if my knees were pressing her breasts and Anna herself liked that. In this way, Anna started massaging from below my knees to my feet, applying oil.

As a result of Anna's actions, my cock inside Anna's pussy started getting hard again. Sensing this, Anna said, "I see your little cock is waking up again."

I said, "Why it'd not wake up! The way you're massaging me, even a dead man's cock will wake up!"

Anna said, "Is that so?"

I said, "Yes!" But I like your massage method." Anna smiled a little.

After a while, my cock in Anna's pussy became completely hard and tight and went into Anna's pussy. Now Anna herself slowly started riding on my cock. It was as if Anna didn't want to take my semen into her pussy without pulling and pumping her pussy to my cock. Because she also wanted mutual pleasure. I closed my eyes and enjoyed Anna's massage of my feet, the pressure of Anna's breasts on my knees, and the massage of my cock through her pussy through Anna's riding on my cock. Anna also started moaning slowly "Ahhh uhhh uffff ahhh". Meanwhile, Anna turned over and sat on the cock and massaged my legs while sucking the piston in her pussy through my knees.

This went on for a full 15 minutes. Anna had already ejaculated twice because each time Anna's pussy was gripping my cock. When Anna ejaculated the second time and bit my cock, I immediately grabbed Anna's waist and pressed Anna on my cock and poured my semen into Anna's pussy for the second time. Anna also bit my cock with her pussy and started sucking the semen into her pussy. I filled Anna's pussy with my semen for the second time and Anna also ejaculated together for second time. Both of us stopped but neither of us separated our sexual organs from each other. We both sat with our organs pressed against each other for a full ten minutes.

Meanwhile, while Anna was riding on my cock, her massage on my legs had finished. After ten minutes, Anna slowly turned towards me, by keeping my cock in her pussy. I felt my cock rubbing against the muscles inside her pussy again. But this time, the inside of her pussy had become slippery. Because I had already poured my semen into her pussy twice and her pussy had also drained water twice.

Turning towards me, Anna's satisfied smile made my whole body tingle. The warmth of her pussy was still feeling my cock. And Anna was sucking the semen released from my cock inside her pussy with all her might. I looked at the junction of our genitals and was surprised that not a single drop of my semen had come out. I mean, Anna had absorbed everything of my semen inside her pussy. It really seemed unbelievable to me.

Anna turned to me, leaned over and kissed me. I kissed Anna too.

Then she whispered, "It's just start, Opu. I will enjoy you more fully and then I will take a breath."

I also told her, enjoy me. I will also enjoy you fully today and then I will come out of your pussy.

I arrived at 10 am local time in Kuala Lumpur, and two hours had already passed. In these two hours, although we did the tap activity once, we both had our own orgasms twice.

Anna turned to me and started massaging her forward again this time. First my throat and neck. Then she applied oil to my chest. Then she moved down my stomach and went closer to the base of my cock where my cock was fully inserted inside her pussy and her pussy part was pressed against the base and my clitoris was pressed under her pussy. She started massaging from there again. Then she slowly started massaging my stomach. I closed my eyes and felt her massage and her pussy pressing against my cock and the pulsation and warmth of the muscles inside her pussy. After a while, I felt a pair of soft things on my chest that were pressed against my chest. When I opened my eyes, I saw that Anna, like the first time, was trying to massage my chest with her breasts, smearing oil on her breasts. Her naked breasts were pressed against my chest and she looked at me inquiringly. As if this time she was asking for my permission. I nodded my right eye and agreed. Anna, getting my consent, slowly started rubbing my chest and her breasts against my chest.

As a result of her breasts rubbing against my chest, my cock inside Anna's pussy was slowly started getting hard again.

Anna felt this and said as she rubbed her breasts against my chest, "Third time! Your cock has become stronger for the third time, see!"

I was also surprised and said, "Really! That's what I see."

I really couldn't believe that there was something in Anna that made my cock hard for the third time from inside her pussy. But I already had ejaculated in her pussy twice.

After my cock became hard in Anna's pussy and regained its full size, Anna hugged me with her breasts and started kissing me. I also hugged her and started kissing her. After five minutes of kissing, Anna sat up and started slowly moving her body up and down while massaging her breasts with her hands and looking at me with a smiling face. I also looked at her with a smiling face and kissed her right hand. Later, I started sucking her index finger in my mouth. Anna started moaning "Ahh: Uhhh uffff ummm" as she got the dual sensation of my cock rubbing inside her pussy and sucking my finger through the movement. I continued to suck her finger because I was also enjoying the massage of my cock through her pussy. I was also wondering how this girl discovered my cock in such a way that even after squeezing my semen twice in a row, she made my cock erect and was pulling her pussy with my cock!

After a while, she took her fingers out of my mouth and leaned in to kiss me and increased the speed of her thrusts. I also hugged her and pressed her soft body against mine and started kissing her. Anyone can tell how much we were in love with each other after that first time. For five minutes, Anna was thrusting on me and panting as she slowly slowed down her thrusts. Before she stopped, I rolled over while hugging her and I came on top of her. Then, while holding her, I started pounding her while hugging her soft body. When I started pounding, Anna grabbed my waist with both her legs and started pounding me. I kept pounding Anna at the same time with the kisses. After pounding Anna rhythmically for 20 minutes, I bit Anna's cheek and poured my semen into her pussy for the third time and held my cock in her pussy so that not a single drop of my semen came out like Anna's efforts. After pouring the whole semen inside her pussy, Anna and I lay there hugging each other tightly for ten minutes.

Then I said to Anna while hugging her, if you massage my legs and the front of my body, keep my cock in your pussy. How will you massage my back this time? If you want to massage my back, you have to take my cock out of your pussy.

Anna said, please don't you dare to take your cock out of my pussy! I will massage your back using a technique. Before that, keep holding me like this and lie down. Today is the day of your and mine. You just keep your cock in my pussy and hold me tightly like this and lie on me, please don't get up.

I realized that Anna wanted to have my whole body attached with her soft body. And she did not want to be deprived of the presence and touch of my cock in her pussy for a moment. Because after so long, she got me again.

I said to Anna, okay Anna. I have poured my semen so many time into your pussy and you're sucking my semen every time; what if you get pregnant? What if the baby comes in your stomach?

Anna replied, don't worry about it. I don't care. I have said before that I want to store your semen in my body, so these will also be stored and kept. We will see what will happen later. Please hug me tightly and lie down like this. I hugged her tightly as she said and lay on Anna.

We lay down for a whole hour. It was then the afternoon time. I woke up and called Anna. Anna did not respond at first. Then I called her with my cock stuck inside her pussy by little stroke which gave her a little moan. Then she responded. I asked her that it was already noon, would you like to eat or drink? Anna said that she would order online on Foodpanda. Because when we go out to eat, she will have to separate my cock from her pussy, which she does not want. I was shocked to hear that this girl really does not want to free herself from my cock. So what should I do? Besides, I also liked having my cock inserted in her pussy. It is a different kind of pleasure. Only those who have inserted a cock in a girl's pussy know this.

Anna told me to turn over and lift her on top of me. I also turned over and Anna sat up with my cock inside in her pussy and put her legs on either side of me. Then she took out her phone and started looking for food on Foodpanda. She asked me what I would like to eat.

I said that I will eat whatever you want to eat.

Later, Anna ordered a Medium-Sized Pizza, two Burgers, and two Half-Liter Cokes for Two of us. She paid online. And in the rider request, she wrote that the food parcel should be left in front of the door.

After ordering, she leaned over me and laid her head on my chest and hugged me. I was feeling the warmth of Anna's soft body on my body and I was also having a lot of fun with her breasts pressing against my chest. In the meantime, my cock started to wake up again inside her pussy.

With her head on my chest, Anna laughed and said, "Fourth time!" I was also surprised, because she really felt that my cock was getting hard inside her pussy for the fourth time when I inserted it!

But I told Anna, my cock is getting hard, okay. But I won't do anything now. I won't eat it first, then.

Anna also agreed. Because maybe after taking my semen into her pussy three times, her stomach was a little full, but at this point, my stomach was empty. And we both were hungry. The food took twenty minutes to arrive. As instructed, the rider hung the food outside the main gate of Anna's house and called Anna to inform her.

I told Anna, this time? If you go to get food, you have to take my cock out of your pussy. What will you do now? Anna said, look.

Saying this, Anna turned around and said, sit up and stick your body on my back and stand with me.

That's what I did. I was behind Anna, Anna's back was against my body and from behind I stuck my cock inside Anna's pussy. And the cock was hard inside Anna's pussy. I was really surprised to see Anna's intelligence.

Anna took me and stood up like this. Then she took her loose nightie and put it on. As a result, I stayed inside the nightie, stuck with Anna's back and my cock was stuck inside Anna's pussy. Anna told me to hide my head so that no one from outside could see me when she took the food parcel, because if anyone saw me, they might react badly later. I understood and put my head inside her nightie and started licking her back from behind. Anna started to shiver but naturally opened the main door and took the food parcel that was left at her gate and went inside and locked the door as before.

When she entered, I put my head out of her nightie and she said to me in a naughty tone, what did you do? Have you started being naughty?

I said, you started the mischief first. I asked to massage, but instead of massaging, you took out my semen three times and sucked it with you pussy. She smiled at this and then we entered to her room again.

After entering to her room, she took off her nightie, leaving the parcel behind, and once again our naked bodies were exposed, stuck together. Then she asked me to lie down, I lay down. Later, she again twisted and my cock in her pussy also got twisted and she turned towards me and asked me to sit up. I sat up. Our faces were facing each other, our organs were connected to each other.

I sat like this and Anna said, let's eat. I also agreed. Meanwhile, my cock was hard inside Anna's pussy and was absorbing the warmth of her pussy.

I said, I need to pee. She told me, do it inside my pussy. I said, inside your pussy? What if there is a problem? Anna said, no problem. But as long as you are here, I will not let your cock out of your pussy.

I liked her words for some reason. Because I myself did not want to take my cock out of her pussy again today. I peed as she said. But I thought there was a water drainage pump installed inside her pussy that would suck all the semen or pee inside her pussy. Because the amount of pee I did, did not come out of her pussy.

Anyway. We had our lunch with our genitals connected together. We fed each other like lovers. After eating, we hugged each other while sitting, leaving the leftovers aside. Then we started kissing. Meanwhile, my cock inside Anna's pussy, which had become soft due to the pee, started to get hard again. I kissed her and made her lie down under me and pressed her soft body against mine. Her breasts pressed against my chest and I started kissing her. She also kissed me with all her might.

After kissing for about ten minutes, I got up out of her hugging and asked, "Will you massage me or will you just take my cock in your pussy and suck my cock and feed my semen to your pussy as long as I am here?"

She said, "The thirst that I felt when I first touched your body will be satisfied if I keep you inside my pussy and lie down with you like this. Today I am yours, fuck me as much as you want, cum in my pussy as much as you want and feed my pussy with your semen. Because my pussy is thirsty after eating that first once."

I said, "Then what about the massage?"

Anna said, "I will give you a massage, but first, let me cool down my body, mind, and pussy by feeding your semen to them."

Hearing this, I started pounding Anna while holding her. Feeling the start of pounding in her pussy from me, Anna hugged me tighly with her arms and held my waist tightly with her legs so that she could feel my cock deeper in her pussy. Anna started moaning and expressing her pleasure by saying "Ahhh uhh uffff ummm ummm amm ahhh uhh" in rhythm with my pounding.

Believe me, where I usually masturbate once and then my cock has no more energy, after entering Anna's pussy, my cock gained such a strength that even after ejaculating three times, it still remained hard inside Anna's pussy, there was still energy to pound Anna's pussy. As like my cock was breathing inside Anna's pussy for the fourth time!

For the first ten minutes, I pounded Anna in missionary style while Anna was lying down. Then Anna hugged me and turned over and started riding on my cock by herself.

She also rode on me for ten minutes. Then when she gasped, I grabbed her and turned her over and fell on top of her again and pressed her soft body against mine and hugged her tightly and started riding her. This time I was riding for a full fifteen minutes. Then after 35 minutes, my cock reached the stage of ejaculating for the fourth time. I hugged her and bit her cheek and pushed my cock deep into her pussy and started poured my semen, and as always, Anna also sucked and sucked my semen with her pussy and ate it.

Both of us stopped and put her under me and I lay down, pressing her soft body with the weight of my body. And Anna also crushed herself under my body and hugged me and lay down. I lay like this for a whole hour.

Anna told me, Opu, you lie on me like this. I'm massaging your back.

I was lying on top of her, pressing Anna's soft body against mine, my cock was completely inserted into her pussy and Anna was holding my waist with her legs like a snake and burning my cock deep inside her pussy. And her breasts were pressed and covered under my chest.

In this situation, Anna took the oil she kept next to her and poured it on my back, and while hugging me, she started massaging my back with her hands. While massaging my back, Anna was pressing my back and pressing my body more against her soft body as if she wanted to merge her soft body with mine. Anna massaged my back beautifully in that way and I left my body on her soft body and pressed my nose against her neck, closed my eyes and exchanged warmth of our bodies with each other.

It was 5 pm then. We spent a full seven hours with each other. But after inserting my cock into Anna's pussy, I did not take the cock out of Anna's pussy even for a second. Because Anna herself did not let me do it. She squeezed the semen from my cock four times and took it into her pussy, even my cock. Still, her pussy's thirst was not quenched. She wanted to squeeze my semen many more times like this and feed it to her pussy, but by this time my strength was over.

I told Anna, I have poured semen into your pussy so many times today, four times. Whereas usually once the semen comes out, all my strength and the breath of the cock has gone. I cannot even imagine that how my cock poured semen into your pussy for four times. But no more today, otherwise I may have to spend the night at your house, which will definitely not look good.

Anna said, Yes, Opu. You have fed my pussy with your semen so many times, for which my pussy was thirsty since the first time I met with you. You have quenched my pussy's thirst a little. But I will not force you today. But promise me that you will come again. Come again and feed my pussy with your semen!

I said, yes, I promise, Anna. Because because of the warmth of your pussy, my cock has become so capable that it has fed your pussy with semen four times. I will definitely come again. As many times as I want. As many times as I want.

Saying this, we lay there for another half an hour with each other's genitals connected and our bodies pressed together. Then Anna asked me to get up but refused to take my cock out of her pussy. She requested me to have tea with her for the last time like today. I agreed.

Anna filled the water heater with water from the bottle and heated it, then mixed sugar and gave two tea bags in two cups. When the water was hot, she poured the hot water into two cups and gave me one and took the other. After making tea, we both started eating it, looking at each other. Both of us were completely naked and our genitals were connected to each other. After drinking tea, I kissed her.

Then I said, "Now I have to go for today. Truly speaking, I don't want to leave your pussy and take out my cock. But I have to give my cock some time to accumulate energy and produce semen. Otherwise, how will I feed your pussy?"

Anna smiled and said, "Yes, that's right. But your cock is getting hard inside me again Mr.!"

I didn't even notice it because I was hypnotized by being attached to Anna. I actually felt that my cock was again tossing inside Anna's pussy by getting hard again. Anna's pussy is ready again. But today no more for a single time and I don't have any energy inside me.

So I told Anna, not today. I'll give my cock some rest. You also give your pussy a rest. And let it digest the semen it ate.

Anna agreed and said, okay. Okay. Both of them needs rest. See you soon.

Since Anna provides paid massage services, I had brought enough money to give to Anna today. I wanted to give it to Anna but Anna refused.

She said, Opu, what you gave me is enough. What money will go the utmost? Today it is here but tomorrow it won't. But your semen in my pussy and the touch of your body on my body, will remain forever.

I thought that was right. The touch of Anna's soft body will always remain on my body. Thinking of this, both Anna and I stood up. My cock was still fully inserted in Anna's pussy. Anna held my waist so that my cock would not come out of her pussy and reached out and took our clothes hanging on the hanger.

She told me, let's get dressed while our genitals are connected. The upper part.

With that, Anna and I started taking off our upper clothes. Anna first took off her bra. I put the straps of her bra behind her as if hugging Anna. Then she helped me to wear my T-shirt, and I did the same. Then, while our genitals were connected, we kissed each other again. Then I slowly pulled my cock out of her pussy.

After our genitals were separated, neither of us felt good. It felt empty. But thinking that if we didn't stop now, we might not have the opportunity to reconnect later, we hugged each other and expressed our condolences. Then we wore back our pants together. First, Anna wore her panties and I wore my underwear, then jeans.

Fully clothed, Anna hugged me and took several selfies in different poses; hugged me tightly, kissed me and held my cock with her hand. Then she requested me to slightly lower my panties and take out my cock. I did so and Anna also took off her pants and panties and took out her pussy. My cock was still hard so Anna took my cock and put it in her pussy and started the video and said in her Indonesian language,

"Bangladeshi cock in my pussy and quenched my pussy thirst with the semen that grows, I want this semen that comes out of my cock again and again" (this was what Anna translated to me later).

Saying this, she squeezed my cock and inserted it into her pussy while the video was still playing.

After about a minute, she took out the cock again and said, "It's done, Opu. Put on your pants, properly."

Saying this, she also fixed her panties and pants. Later, she showed me the video that after saying that in Indonesian, when she grabbed the cock and inserted it into her pussy, she zoomed in and recorded it in slow motion. I couldn't help but laugh at her intelligence. I watched the video carefully and saw that Anna only made a video of me taking my cock and putting it in her pussy, she didn't show anyone else's face. I liked it.

I told Anna that I also took this video on my phone. She sent it to me on WhatsApp. Later, we kissed each other for the last time and got out of her pussy. She guided me and carefully took me out of her building. Then she told me that the rest would be on WhatsApp. Saying this, he gave me a flying kiss and went inside.

I also walked slowly towards my house happily.

If you like my story, please comment below. I will share more of my experiences!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innocent Wife Raped by Khan

I (Ravi) and my wife Kavita attended one of our relative’s marriage and driving back to our city by car. It is about 6 hour’s journey, so after the marriage we started around 4 PM and planned to reach our home by 10 PM. Our journey was nice on this single road and hardly any traffic on the road. On the way we crossed so many villages and paddy fields and was enjoying our drive on this scenic route. My wife is in a lovely light green saree and a matching blouse; she is 25 yrs old with a height of 5’6” height and 65 Kg weight with a 36-32-38 shape body, fair and lovely girl with a nice silky hair. It is getting dark and that day it was full moon and it was so beautiful atmosphere but to our unlucky by around 8 PM in that night suddenly I heard a blasting sound from my car tire and it got punctured. I cursed on my luck and pulled the car to the side of the road and took the torch light from dash board and started replacing the tire.  It was a nice night with moonlight around and t...

Hindu Housewife's Muslim Cock Fantasy

Hello readers, I am Shweta, a 28 year old homemaker from a small town. I belong to a typical Hindu family. I never had a boyfriend or any sexual experience before marriage. I have a nice milky white body with big tits, a round juicy ass and a pretty goddess-like face, which usually turns many heads with lustful desires. This is my first experience narration on ISS. After reading many stories here I wanted to do this for a long time. My husband is a typical Hindu businessman, busy in business, even in bed. We have sex once or twice a month, which makes me yearn for other stud men. It was only after we got married that I started feeling attracted to other men. We have been married for 4 years and have no children. My husband never lasts more than a few seconds and leaves me unsatisfied with an almost unused pussy. It was then that I started watching porn and reading sex stories. This gave birth to many fantasies that I knew my husband would never be able to fulfill. My unfulfilled wishes...

Housewife Forced into Sex with Servant

Friends, I am anjali. .Thanks to " NavelStories" for sharing their collection of Indian erotic material. I Anjali came from a very simple, conservative family in Anand in Gujarat. I was married to Rajiv Dalal. Rajivs family was very reputed in Cloth market circle.The Dalal family had bought a 3 story apartment building in Borivli. The ground floor belonged to Rajivs father and the flats on upper floors belonged to Rajiv and his brothers each. Rajiv was given the third floor.Though they had separate flats, the entire family cooked and ate their meals together in their parents flats. The Dalal family, though lived in modern city like Mumbai, still followed many old rituals. Women had to wear Saree and cover their head in front of seniors in the household.Men usually worked and women took care of household. Senior Dalal was now retired and he and his wife spent more time in their ancestral home in Vapi and lesser time, especially festival time, in Mumbai.But even when they were...

Wife Toilet Slave!

My Wife My wife is good looking brown hair and brown-eyed lady approaching her mid forties. She has a great sense of humor that makes her the center of any get together or party. She has a great body, her ass being by far the best part. She typical wears short loose dresses that really shows her off. I am just the opposite of her, people typical avoid me at parties, looking for the opportunity to talk with my wife when I am not around. I am also approaching my mid forties except I am overweight and certainly don't look good in my jeans. My wife said that I embarrass her because of my apparent lack of care of my body and my inability to socialize. Many of her friends often ask her (many times in my presence) why she ever married such a loser. My wife never really answer that questions, she just shrugs her shoulders. Our Sex Life Our sex life was almost non-existing because of my lack of manhood. My penis was only four and half inches fully erected and very narrow. My wife said that...

Neighbor Saw my Wife naked

This is a story that unfolded over the course of a few weeks with our neighbor, Glen, a retired older man who lives in the house directly across the street. Like many of these stories, things started out innocently enough but grew progressively wilder as time passed, eventually leading to him seeing more of my hot little wife, Madison, than any neighbor would ever expect. ------ It was a beautiful Friday morning, and I was out of the house before the sun rose to hit the road for a job that was a couple of hours away. Around 7:30 AM, I realized I had forgotten to roll the trash bin out to the curb. I cursed at myself and picked up my cell phone from the passenger seat to call Madison. The phone rang three times before she answered. "Hey babe, is everything okay?" Madison asked, her tired voice indicating I had just woken her up. "Yeah, everything's fine," I replied. "I just forgot to roll the trash out to the street. The garbage truck usually comes to pick i...