Skip to main content

A Taste of the Wild -1: A Dress-up Fiasco

Hmm! Perhaps I should show a little more skin. What if I exposed my navel too?? I thought as I adjusted the pallu of the saree I was wearing. I slipped my thumbs into the waistline and pulled it down a little more letting more of my midriff skin breathe. Then I carefully folded my pallu into smaller pleats and laid it over my shoulder and checked myself in the mirror.

Oh My! I giggled at my own reflection in the mirror seeing my deep oval-shaped navel glaring back at me shy and blushing for being left out in the open like that. What an alluring sight it was? Any guy would go weak on their knees if they see me like this.

“Deepikaaaaaa………….will you please get out already?” I started as my husband Sanjay’s exasperated angry voice carried into my room from beyond the closed door for the …how many times it was again? I lost count after three.

“Coming….Just a couple more minutes..” I yelled back the same excuse I have been telling since past couple of hours and went back to the task at hand. It is ok. His anger will dissipate as soon as I step out of the bedroom and he sees how good I look. After all, he was going to introduce me to his employees for the first time today. I am sure he wants me to look my best. After self-convincing myself of the righteousness of my decision I went back to examining myself.

Hmm. Can’t deny that leaving my navel exposed like that raised the oomph factor of my appearance by like a 1000 times. But I couldn’t forget the fact that this was still Kerala. Wearing a saree like this in a conservative state like Kerala was like an open invitation to get slut-shamed. And that was the last thing I wanted. Then again these people I am about to meet were all software professionals. Surely, they are a much more modern and sophisticated crowd. They will have a much more open mindset. Wouldn’t they? I bet all the ladies are going to come dressed in modern outfits. Still just to be safer I suppose it is better to tone down on the skin show a bit.

So I readjusted the pleats into slightly wider ones and checked myself in the mirror once more. Perfect! My pallu was covering my navel now but only by a few inches. A generous amount of my curvy hip was visible. My love handle peeked out sensously begging to be caressed by some strong masculine hands. My mind conveniently presented me with a mental image of a strong powerful hand placed firmly on top of my exposed curve and squeezing. Ufff! I gasped almost feeling that squeeze on my skin instantly making my insides clench deliciously.

“For God’s sake Deepika. For the 100th time. Please get out already. “ Sanjay’s furious yell carried over again this time accompanied by a loud rattling bang on the door. I jumped startled out of my wits at the loud sound.

“Yes! Yes! Coming! Just a moment” I said hurriedly checking myself in the mirror one last time. I am usually very critical of my appearance but today even I had to admit that I looked exceptionally good. The dark green saree and the matching sleeveless blouse I was wearing complimented my creamy and flawless skin texture nicely. My hair which I have spent a considerable time conditioning now laid loosely on my shoulders all wavy and shiny. All around I was looking quite classy and beautiful if I could say so myself.

In a moment of naughtiness, I cocked my hips to a side and smiled devilishly at myself as a generous expanse of my belly and my oval-shaped navel came into view tantalizingly. Feeling giddy as I imagined myself capturing the attention of all those fine gentlemen who work under Sanjay. I imagined them trying hard to not let their eyes stray towards my navel which will be playing peek and boo behind my pallu in accordance with my movements. And I will pretend not to notice them while drinking in and basking the glory of all those stares on my sexy midriff.

OK! Enough fantasizing. Time to get out. I hurriedly picked up my duffel bag which contained some change of clothes, toiletries, and some other fancy makeup items, and quickly stepped out of my room, already brainstorming ways to cool off Sanjay’s temper tantrums in my head .

He was impatiently pacing up and down the hallway looking ready to rip open someone. He rounded upon me as soon as he heard the door open. His eyes were looking bloodshot with anger. I slightly recoiled taken aback by the anger and resentment his eyes held. Beside him on the small round table laid a half-finished bottle of Signature whiskey and a glass. Meaning he has been drinking while waiting for me.

Uh! Oh! This is not Good. OK! Defensive maneuvers. Quick. Think Deepika Think!. Time to test my killer moves.

“How do I look ?” I asked coyly flashing a winning grin, as I striked a pose with one hand folded above my head like a supermodel making my pallu shift aside from my belly by itself in the process and giving him a grand view. He has never exhibited any sexual attraction towards me or my body to date. So I didn’t know why he should start now. Still, it was worth a shot.

He looks at me up and down with a look of incredulity. Not quite the reaction I was expecting.

“Deepika..” He started in a deadly low voice that sliced through my heart ominously. “Where are we going?”

“Umm. To a resort?”

“Great. So you know that. And what sort of resort?”

I shrugged and said, “A big and fancy one I suppose since it is for all your employees.” I answered confused and bewildered. What is up with this sudden interrogation?

“It is a FREAKING JUNGLE RESORT DEEPIKA.” he exploded.

“Oh !!” it finally dawned on me why he wasn’t pleased with my getup. I was most definitely not dressed appropriately for the place we were heading. My stomach dropped. What was I thinking?

“Oops Sorry. I didn’t think….Please give me 2 more minutes. I will quick change and…”

“HELL NO! You already wasted two freaking hours getting dolled up in this stupid dress for no reason. You are not wasting another second. Go get in the car.”

“But…”

“IN THE CAR…NOW!!” he roared.

I glared at him angrily my eyes starting to sting with tears and stomped towards the car, wrenching open the door with more force than necessary and closing harshly making the whole car rattle at the impact. I threw the duffel bag to the rear seat and sat looking sideways blinking back the tears that was threatening to escape my eyes. Sanjay got in after me with a scowl and started the car.

Of all the men in the world, I could have married why did I marry this man? We were incompatible in every way. Truth be told I knew exactly why. I just didn’t want to admit it. I got captivated by Sanjay’s immense wealth and social standing. That is one of the main reasons why I decided to marry him despite him being more than a decade older than me. Plus he also seemed like a well distinguished gentle man at the time with good looks. I never stopped to think why he waited till his late thirties to get married.

The marriage was a disaster in every way. After marriage it didn’t take long for me to realize that Sanjay has zero interest in me. He needed a good looking and sexy trophy wife to show off to the world. He had no interest in caring for me. The mechanical loveless sex we used to have on the initial days of our marriage dried up completely within a few months.

From the outside to a casual viewer I might seem like one of the most fortunate women in the world. I lived in an expensive and posh villa. Sanjay was CEO of a reputed IT firm and a very successful and wealthy one at that. I had all the material comforts a woman could ask for. But I would have happily traded all of these for a loving husband and a satisfactory sex life.

I was determined to not utter a single word throughout the journey. I didn’t want to get into an argument. But I still wanted him to feel my wrath. It was still very early in the morning when we started our journey. The uncomfortable silence between us must have started bothering him as he began attempts at making light conversation 2 hours into the journey. But I plugged in my ear pods and sat staring outside determinedly ignoring him. He signed and kept on driving.My simmering anger and resentment calmed down somewhat after a while as I sat in the car observing the countryside listening to some old Lucky Ali songs. A few hours must have passed when my stomach growled loudly making me grudgingly aware that I haven’t had anything to eat since morning and it was nearing midday now. I slowly put down my earpods and threw a sideways glance at Sanjay wondering whether I must ask Sanjay to stop by some shop for a quick breakfast. As though he heard my mind he suddenly turned towards me. Or maybe it was the sound of my growling stomach that he heard.

“Feeling hungry Darling?” he asked with a false smile.

I had a feeling this was a smartly laid trap to lead me towards another round of berating rather than any actual care for my well-being. Still, it was worth a try as I was too hungry to care.

“Umm..Yes?” I replied.

“Well if we started the journey at least TWO HOURS prior like we were supposed to we would have had ample time to stop somewhere for a quick breakfast and make it to the resort in time for the grand buffet I have arranged for lunch. Now thanks to you uselessly wasting an exorbitant amount of time we don’t have time to stop for breakfast and will be lucky if there is anything left of the buffet by the time we reach there.”

I knew it. It was a trap. I sank back into my seat scowling and plugged back on my earpods, crossing my arms tight across my stomach finding some comfort in the pressure exerted on top of my empty stomach. At least my belly would look extra slim since it’s so pitifully empty. I consoled myself.

Another few hours passed by. The pleasant landscapes we were traveling through slowly evolved into dense forests. The roads kept on getting steadily narrower and uneven as the journey progressed.

“Oh, Shit!” Sanjay whispered suddenly bringing the car to a screeching halt while looking ahead in dismay. I followed his line of vision and was confronted with sight of a giant 12 ft elephant standing in the way a few meters ahead of us, totally blocking our path. The sound of the screeching brakes caught its attention it looked our way. I tensed in my seat scared out of my wits as Sanjay quickly put the car in reverse gear and started driving backward putting a good amount of distance between us and the wild elephant.

The elephant kept looking at the our retreating car for a few more seconds as though daring us to come forward before going back to its leaf snacking as though nothing happened.

“Shit! What will we do now? Is there another way to get there?” I asked Sanjay.

“Not that I know of. Let’s just wait for a few minutes and see. It will probably move on its own once its done eating.” He said already flipping out his pack of cigarettes and getting out to smoke.

I groaned internally. Great! We are going to end up wasting even more, time now. It was already past 2 pm as it is. My small hopes of getting there atleast in time to catch some last remnants of lunch started slowly fading away. Sanjay knocked on the car window and showed his half finished bottle of whiskey offering me a drink. I shook my head politely declining his offer to fill my stomach with alcohol instead of any real food.

I looked ahead at the elephant willing it to move away and clear our path. But the elephant didn’t seem to be in any hurry to finish its task at hand as it kept on chewing away leisurely whatever it was eating without so much as budge.

Minutes kept ticking away. Sanjay helped himself to another 4 pegs of whiskey and finished smoking 2 more cigars. Finally after what seemed like eternity the elephant finally started to move again throwing us a casual side glance which looked suspiciously like it was smirking before disappearing into the woods.

“Thank God!! Finally…” I muttered as Sanjay got back inside the car and started the ignition. The journey resumed once again. I couldn’t wait to reach the resort now. And roads didn’t make it easy. It was narrow, uneven, and looked wet and clogged with water due to some recent rainand the sides were steep falls since we were steadily climbing to a high range now. About one hour more hour must have passed when Sanjay finally got off the road to a dirt track and I could finally see the resort in the distance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innocent Wife Raped by Khan

I (Ravi) and my wife Kavita attended one of our relative’s marriage and driving back to our city by car. It is about 6 hour’s journey, so after the marriage we started around 4 PM and planned to reach our home by 10 PM. Our journey was nice on this single road and hardly any traffic on the road. On the way we crossed so many villages and paddy fields and was enjoying our drive on this scenic route. My wife is in a lovely light green saree and a matching blouse; she is 25 yrs old with a height of 5’6” height and 65 Kg weight with a 36-32-38 shape body, fair and lovely girl with a nice silky hair. It is getting dark and that day it was full moon and it was so beautiful atmosphere but to our unlucky by around 8 PM in that night suddenly I heard a blasting sound from my car tire and it got punctured. I cursed on my luck and pulled the car to the side of the road and took the torch light from dash board and started replacing the tire.  It was a nice night with moonlight around and there

Pretty Indian wife is forced into sex with servant

“Anita” “What is it?” “Where have you kept my tie. I just can’t find it anywhere. ” “It’s inside the wardrobe. ” Amit always expected her to attend to him when he was getting ready for office. When they had got married ten years back she could do that. But now with their two kids going to school her morning schedule was hectic. Getting up early, preparing breakfast, waking up the kids, serving breakfast… it went on and on until Amit left for his office and she took the kids to the bus stand to catch the school bus. Anita either slept nude or in a panty and that is why she made it a point to get up before the children. She had been asleep when the doorbell rang. She asked Amit to open the door but he was too sleepy. She tiptoed on her bare feet and peeped through the key hole. It was the maid Lakshmi. Anita opened to door. Lakshmi had had seen her nude off and on and so there was no problem in letting her see the breasts once again. Once in a while they had also discussed the lovemaking

My Didi fucked by tailor Masood

Hey this is my first attempt to write a sex story, so please send me all the feedback you can, I will try best to improve myself. My name is Ankit and I live in Delhi, I have a sister, her name is Jyoti. This happened a couple of year ago when I was 18 yrs old and Jyoti was 24. Let me tell you a little about her; she’s an absolutely bomb her figure is 36-26-38 she has an angelic face and her DD cups boobs and massive ass can even make a dead man’s cock rise in attention. Well my sister recently got married but I heard that my Jijaji is totally useless in bed, I often heard my sister yelling from the adjacent room that you’re a “namard” and that you cant even last 2 mins after seeing me naked. So she remained frustrated for about 2 months. I guess she had many bfs in college, I often saw imported langere in her drawer (some of which aren’t available in India). So my sister was preparing to go to the local boutique to get a dress stitched and when at the market she called me and told m

My Wife & Local Goon

Dear All I got for my first story. I am going to write a story between Me , My wife and local gunda. This is a cuckold story. This is a story how my own faithful wife got attracted to big strong dominating local gunda and cuckold me with his help. Firstly let me introduce to myself and my wife.I am Amit Dikshit age 35 and my wife Rashmi age 32 both originally from Pune.but now staying in Aurangabad for last 5 years due to my job in manufacturing MNC.Rashmi also works in IT sector in Aurangabad. We have been married for last eight years having one son. Our marriage was arranged cum love.Actually our parents knew each other for many years.I used to like Rashmi and one sided love from my side.But did not have courage to propose to her.Rashmi was really hot.Many boys were after her.Rashmi though quite modern girl but she has her traditional values so she did not have any affair though many eligible bachelors were behind her.I knew i was no match to her.Though i was fair but 5 feet 7 in

Shy Indian Wife & Driver

I am a housewife living with my husband and my three years old daughter in a city of kerala. I am an average looking keralian housewife having brownish skin with large breasts and big round ass. My hubby is a tall man of dark complexion with a great appetite for sex. Actually, this posting is one kind of confession for us. I am of 35 years now and my hubby is at 40. I got married when i was 23 with my hubby. He is an engineer and was in a central government organization at the time of our marriage.  Since one year after our marriage we tried for an issue but i didn’t got pregnant till four years back. We went to many doctors but almost all of them told that my hubby had lesser amount of sperm count and possibility of him to become a father is very less however, not impossible. We tried many times and not used any condoms since then but not succeeded to conceive. We were very much frustrated for not having a kid of our own. However, let me come back to the fact now. Four years ago, in