Well, posting after long time, it was during a train journey from kurnool to bangalore, train journey's are always cool especially in general compartments, scanned general section and found one girl in mid 30's interesting. but all seats around are filled, I just wanted to try my luck and stood near her seat. to my surprise she has lift her leg and kept it on oppisite seat , you know where she put? between the thighs of guy sitting opposite to her,that guy was damn smart and moved hist waist little forward, making his dick available for her feet, and this lady moved her toes part and continiously was patting her toes on his zip part, nobody was noticing this except me, that guy and the lady. this went on for 30 mins and it came to an end as that guy had to get down at his station, I tried taking place of that guys seat but some other fellow as already requested him seat and that seat went to someone else, I had to wait again and keep believing my luck. it was around 9:30PM, the train would reach bangalore by morning 6AM, so long way to go I thought to myself :P people slowly started sitting on train floor and I too sat on the floor next to that lady's seat, after a while she adjusted herself and laid down on the seat keeping her head towards me, now she is inches away from me, I too started my trails by resting my head and hands on the seat almost touching her. first I let my fingers touch her hair and ears, just to see her response, she didn't care, slowly started moving my fingers and surveying her ears and playing with her earrings, she was still game for it. she changed her position and slept side having her hands under head and hanging her palm and fingers towards me, i took that as offering and hung my palm and fingers too near her hand and made contact with her fingers, she was still awake and knew I am doing it :P I touched travelled her complete plam with my index finger and bent her index finger to touch her thumb to make a hole out of it and inserted my finger in that :P conveying her what is going on in my mind . we played this for 30-40 mins, and she again adjusted and laid back this time offering her neck part, which I took care for for next couple of minutes, and I sped up my act and touched her bare shoulders and while moving hands when stretching I hovered them over her boobs making light contact and saw her expressions while me doing that, she closed her eyes and was enjoying all this, we did this boob hovering for around one hour, and the time was around 1 AM by then, whole coopey was asleep except both of us, she occupied half of the seat while she laid down, and few were sitting near her leg part and none was there near head part, I took it and sat parallel to her facing myself towards the window, she changed her position and slept side keeping her face towards my thighs, I folded my hands and kept my right hand hanging near her lips, whenever train made minute small jerk/movement I made my hand touch her lips :P this happened three four times, after that I left my fingers stuck to her lips, and held her chin, made gentle squeeze of her lips and inserted my finger into her lips and then tasted her saliva, when I put back my finger again into her lips she might have tasted my saliva bad :P she gave scorn look and told me she wants to sleep and asked me to vacate the seat, I said why not :P and got back to my floor place, after sometime one guy got down from upper luggage part of seats, I went there and slept, it seems during this my phone dropped from there to floor and this lady took it and kept it safe until I wake up and returned it to me, such a caring sweet heart :P
Hello friends my name is Priyanka. This happened in my life when I went to Africa for my college project. I am 19. I am 5 feet 7 inches tall and slim build. My color is milk white. In my family we are total three people. When I was studying archaeology in my college, I used to do the project as suggested by our HOD. I thought of doing it a little differently. So, I decided to study and prepare a project on the life style of a village in Africa. This is really important for me to grow more in our career. But I did not get permission from my family to go to Africa. Finally, I persuaded my mother and got her consent. Finally, I travelled to Africa. I knew there would be people there who were all black and had very rough skin. I am sometimes curious as well as scared. There I met a tour guide named Akachi and with his help I visited many villages and met many people and learned many things. But when I told Akachi about my plan, he said that the plan is not as good as I expected. He told ...
Comments