My wife asked me for an erotic massage and that she really wanted me to arrange one for her. I know a guy who is a professional, qualified masseur and I know that for years part of his business is based on providing "yoni" massages to his trusted female clientele. I called him, told him about it and he said that I should drop by later to discuss this eye-to-eye. When we met he sat me down and said, "Right. What is it your wife wants?" I said, "She asked me to organise a sensual, naturist massage for her that included all of her body including her pussy and that would include orgasm. One or many orgasms that wasn't specified! But she said that she just wants that and does not want to be fucked!""OK", he said, "We can certainly arrange that! I know your wife, she is very attractive and I would love to give her a sensual massage. Now tell me what you had in mind?"I said, "in my head I see my wife receiving a massage from two expert, well endowed hunky males who arouse her desire to the a level of extasy where she goes past the point of no return and in her total abandon she turns into a lustful slut that just wants to be fucked and creamed into all holes by those two guys and they give it to her in any which way they can think of and enjoy. At the end I have a wife that is totally satisfied nad has experienced and enjoyed being a total slut and was taken by two large cocks in all holes, perhaps DPd etc. she has had many totaly new and extremely exciting experiences and has allowed almost total strangers to take and seed her as they wanted. From now on she would know and remember how much she enjoyed that. She would understand that as you had organised the massage, you would have given clear instructions as to what was acceptable and what not and she would understand that you had gfven permission to test her slutiness and continue accordingly if those two massuers managed to make her lose all inhibitions and she would perhaps be shocked but she wouldn't be surprised as she knew all along your ideas and fantasies and she was happy to accept that these fantasies had just become irreverseble reality. "OK", my friend said, "We can also do that. MIke my colleague here and I have done this numerous times to quite a few of our female clients and without fail all of them have come back for more."What's it gonna be?" .... I said, "You know my answer! When shall I tell my wife to come to your studio?" He said, "How does Saturday at 2 pm sound?"."I will ask my wife and confirm!""My wife was OK with the day and time. I told her to go there by herself as I was sure that my friend would make sure she got exactly what she "really " wanted. My wife did not pick up on the use of the word "really" or at least she didn't show it.Came Saturday, my wife kissed me good bye, thanked me again for organising it. I told her to enjoy herself and that I would see her afterwards. As soon as she was gone I was horny as hell and between 2 and 4 pm my tension was almost unbearable as I knew that right now she was putty in the hands of thos two massage experts and that she would become their rag doll and that they would fuck her in all holes and creampie her just as they felt like [removed] 4:30 my firend, the masseur called my and said. All done, It was great and very successful. Didn't know you had such a slut wife. She was into it from the word go and when we got her past the point of no return she took it all just the way we gave it to her. At one point I had the feeling that she would be too much for the two of us and that I would need to call in at least one or two of the other masseurs that are working with us here .... she loved every minute. We seede her 4 times and she was all smiles and Wow after and thanked us."One thing", he said, "Was this eactly what my husband specified when he came to talk to you?" And I said, "We have followed the script as we given it. We followed all instructions! Hope this was OK?She just smiled, lauged and said "Perfect! Thank you!Then she kissed us goodbye and left.When my wife returned she just flung herself at me and said, "I love you. This was wonderul!, wonderful, wonderful! Can we do this again?"Of course, darling, anytime ... while I inserted my finger in her juice, slimey pussy.
Hello friends my name is Priyanka. This happened in my life when I went to Africa for my college project. I am 19. I am 5 feet 7 inches tall and slim build. My color is milk white. In my family we are total three people. When I was studying archaeology in my college, I used to do the project as suggested by our HOD. I thought of doing it a little differently. So, I decided to study and prepare a project on the life style of a village in Africa. This is really important for me to grow more in our career. But I did not get permission from my family to go to Africa. Finally, I persuaded my mother and got her consent. Finally, I travelled to Africa. I knew there would be people there who were all black and had very rough skin. I am sometimes curious as well as scared. There I met a tour guide named Akachi and with his help I visited many villages and met many people and learned many things. But when I told Akachi about my plan, he said that the plan is not as good as I expected. He told ...
Comments