Skip to main content

Friend Massages My Wife

I have told about a few times that I have arranged for male masseurs to massage my wife and how I find it such a turn on knowing another man is touching her all over. 

A while ago a friend of mine was studying Reflexology and Rake. In order to qualify he needed to practice his technics on people and I became one of his subjects. He used to practice on me and 3 others once or twice each week. During one of the sessions he told me that his ambition was to qualify as. Soon as possible for the two types of Massage that he was studying and then work at a practice to earn money whilst then learning other massage technics. He said that he wanted a few people to practice body massage on as well. 

I immediately felt very horny at the thought of him, a friend that both my wife and I knew well, touching my wife. I asked if he would like to have my wife as a body massage subject, his immediate reaction was to ask if I was joking. I told him that I would be very happy for him to massage her and threw in a jokey comment of something like " if it helps you, you can massage her in whatever style you want and how ever you want". I was trying to let him know he could do ANYTHING he wanted to her without making it too obvious. I suggested that he did some reflexology on her and then introduced the body massage. 

I told my wife that one of his reflexology subjects had dropped out and asked if she would mind helping him. Next time he came to do my feet, I said my wife had agreed that he could do hers as well, so up to our bedroom they both went. An hour later he came down followed 5 or 10 minutes later by her. This went on for 3 weeks and I suggested that now they were comfortable doing the reflexology it would be a good time to ask her to do the body massage. I once agin made reference to not minding anything that he did but said I would like him to tell me how it goes with her. 

The following week he arrived and up to the bedroom they both went. About an hour and a half later he came down. I asked straight away what had happened and he told me " she laid on the bed fully clothed with her feet bare for him to do reflexology. He started to work on her feet and told her about the need to practice his body massage techniques and would she mind being a subject for him. He said that initially she wasn't sure if it would be alright and said that she didn't think I would like her doing that. He jokingly said "we won't tell him" and that he needed someone quickly as he had an examination at the college quite soon. She agreed to help him but said he must not tell me. 

He stopped working on her feet and told her to do the body massage she would have to undress down to her underwear. She said she felt awkward doing that and he made an analogy to the beach and a bikini. She told him to look away and after a moment to look round. She was now standing by the bed in her underwear. I asked what she had on and he described it as a thong, not much bigger than a G string and a bra that only half covered her tits (she is 34dd). By now my cock was solid and I asked if she looked fuckable. She then laid on the bed and he gave her a full body massage. He said in a reassuring way that he did not go too close to anywhere that he shouldn't. I just casually said its ok, as far as I am concerned you can massage every part of her body, it's your job and I know you will be professional. (I really wanted him to know he could touch her anywhere but wanted to make it sound that I didn't mean it in a sexual way........which of course in my mind was exactly what I did want). As usual 5-10 minutes after he had come down she came down and we all acted like all that had happened was the routine reflexology session. 

When he came the following week I said I hoped he had a good session with her and that he must do whatever he wanted to her to gain experience. An hour or so later he came down. She had worn similar very small, very horny underwear (knowing that it was now body massage she could have worn less provocative underwear.....but chose not to). He said she was a little more relaxed and they had a good session. He once again made a comment about not going too close to her tits or pussy and I laughingly replied you can go as close as you want, forget she is my wife and do whatever she lets you. 

I spoke to her later that night and asked what she thought about the reflexology sessions, she had ample opportunity to tell me she wasn't having them anymore but didn't. 

After another 3 weeks of the same I asked him how she was if he went close to her pussy. He said he had not been too close but she didn't seem to mind. I said well remember what I told you and forget she is my wife and do whatever you want. They went upstairs, a few minutes later I went up and stood outside the bedroom imagining her in her skimpy thong and half cup bra and him rubbing her body and getting closer to her pussy. I must admit that I stood outside wa nk ing as it turned me on so much. When he came down he had to tell me everything, he described her undies and the massage session. I asked how close he was now going to her pussy and he said that he was now going very close. I asked what he meant and he said he had touched her pussy a little as he massaged very close to the top of her inner legs. I asked if she reacted, he said she just lays there with her eyes closed most of the time and let's be do whatever I want. I said right, test her for me and next week make it obvious when you touch her. I made it sound like he was doing me a favour to test her loyalty to me. 

The following week he reported that he massaged the inner part of the top of her legs. He opened her legs and her G String barely covered her slit and that as he massaged he touched her several times quite obviously and she made no comment nor did she stop him doing it. He had the same result around her tits. 

I asked him if he would like to touch her fully and that if he did I wouldn't mind, after all he was a close friend. 

The following week he brought a big sheet of cloth. He laid it onto our bed and told her he ws going to try out some new massage oil. He started to rub it into her legs and then said it might stain her underwear and she could change into something old. She told him she didn't have old underwear to which he said it would be her choice, stain her underwear, not use the oil or take her bra and knickers off. She said for him not to use the oil and they continued, he told me later that he had rubbed a little harder across her pussy and her tits this time. 

The following week she called him and told him to bring the oil. When they got to the bedroom she said she felt comfortable enough to let him massage her naked. He said he opened and closed her legs, rubbed her pussy and massaged her tits. I asked if he liked it and if it made him horny. He said it did and we both laughed. 

He came for a further 8 weeks and each time I knew he was up in our bedroom with my wife and he had her naked on our bed and was now touching her everywhere. Each week I stood outside and wan k e d and each week he told me everything that happened and she continued talking to me about the reflexology sessions he was giving her. 

I asked him if he had fingered her or fucked her or if she had done anything to him. He said that apart from rubbing the outside of her pussy and massaging her tits nothing happened. I wished it had and would have loved the thought of him fu c king her and who knows maybe they did more than he is telling me. 

He now works in America and we keep in touch by Email and IM. We often talk about his sessions with my wife. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innocent Wife Raped by Khan

I (Ravi) and my wife Kavita attended one of our relative’s marriage and driving back to our city by car. It is about 6 hour’s journey, so after the marriage we started around 4 PM and planned to reach our home by 10 PM. Our journey was nice on this single road and hardly any traffic on the road. On the way we crossed so many villages and paddy fields and was enjoying our drive on this scenic route. My wife is in a lovely light green saree and a matching blouse; she is 25 yrs old with a height of 5’6” height and 65 Kg weight with a 36-32-38 shape body, fair and lovely girl with a nice silky hair. It is getting dark and that day it was full moon and it was so beautiful atmosphere but to our unlucky by around 8 PM in that night suddenly I heard a blasting sound from my car tire and it got punctured. I cursed on my luck and pulled the car to the side of the road and took the torch light from dash board and started replacing the tire.  It was a nice night with moonlight around and there

Pretty Indian wife is forced into sex with servant

“Anita” “What is it?” “Where have you kept my tie. I just can’t find it anywhere. ” “It’s inside the wardrobe. ” Amit always expected her to attend to him when he was getting ready for office. When they had got married ten years back she could do that. But now with their two kids going to school her morning schedule was hectic. Getting up early, preparing breakfast, waking up the kids, serving breakfast… it went on and on until Amit left for his office and she took the kids to the bus stand to catch the school bus. Anita either slept nude or in a panty and that is why she made it a point to get up before the children. She had been asleep when the doorbell rang. She asked Amit to open the door but he was too sleepy. She tiptoed on her bare feet and peeped through the key hole. It was the maid Lakshmi. Anita opened to door. Lakshmi had had seen her nude off and on and so there was no problem in letting her see the breasts once again. Once in a while they had also discussed the lovemaking

Shy Indian Wife & Driver

I am a housewife living with my husband and my three years old daughter in a city of kerala. I am an average looking keralian housewife having brownish skin with large breasts and big round ass. My hubby is a tall man of dark complexion with a great appetite for sex. Actually, this posting is one kind of confession for us. I am of 35 years now and my hubby is at 40. I got married when i was 23 with my hubby. He is an engineer and was in a central government organization at the time of our marriage.  Since one year after our marriage we tried for an issue but i didn’t got pregnant till four years back. We went to many doctors but almost all of them told that my hubby had lesser amount of sperm count and possibility of him to become a father is very less however, not impossible. We tried many times and not used any condoms since then but not succeeded to conceive. We were very much frustrated for not having a kid of our own. However, let me come back to the fact now. Four years ago, in

My Wife & Local Goon

Dear All I got for my first story. I am going to write a story between Me , My wife and local gunda. This is a cuckold story. This is a story how my own faithful wife got attracted to big strong dominating local gunda and cuckold me with his help. Firstly let me introduce to myself and my wife.I am Amit Dikshit age 35 and my wife Rashmi age 32 both originally from Pune.but now staying in Aurangabad for last 5 years due to my job in manufacturing MNC.Rashmi also works in IT sector in Aurangabad. We have been married for last eight years having one son. Our marriage was arranged cum love.Actually our parents knew each other for many years.I used to like Rashmi and one sided love from my side.But did not have courage to propose to her.Rashmi was really hot.Many boys were after her.Rashmi though quite modern girl but she has her traditional values so she did not have any affair though many eligible bachelors were behind her.I knew i was no match to her.Though i was fair but 5 feet 7 in

My Didi fucked by tailor Masood

Hey this is my first attempt to write a sex story, so please send me all the feedback you can, I will try best to improve myself. My name is Ankit and I live in Delhi, I have a sister, her name is Jyoti. This happened a couple of year ago when I was 18 yrs old and Jyoti was 24. Let me tell you a little about her; she’s an absolutely bomb her figure is 36-26-38 she has an angelic face and her DD cups boobs and massive ass can even make a dead man’s cock rise in attention. Well my sister recently got married but I heard that my Jijaji is totally useless in bed, I often heard my sister yelling from the adjacent room that you’re a “namard” and that you cant even last 2 mins after seeing me naked. So she remained frustrated for about 2 months. I guess she had many bfs in college, I often saw imported langere in her drawer (some of which aren’t available in India). So my sister was preparing to go to the local boutique to get a dress stitched and when at the market she called me and told m