Hi this experience happened to me when I was traveling from my home to office. Usually I wear my saree wrap under my belly button. I like it when boys stare at my cleavage and navel. I usually travel to my office in a crowded bus. Most of the day I will be boarding a crowded bus. One day I boarded a crowded bus and there is no space in the front of the bus. So I stood there at the side of the front door. But it became so crowded after each stop and so conductor asked me to step back to the middle of the bus. When I looked back there was lots of senior citizens with watering mouth. Their eyes were staring at my boobs and my navel. I was afraid to go near them. But somehow I managed to keep the afraid inside me and moved back. After each stop the crowd was pushing me backwards. There is still a long way to reach my stop. Then suddenly some school girls boarded the bus and they came to the middle of the bus and stood near me and they smiled at somebody and that was boys from the same school. After few minutes I heard a small moaning sound. I turned my head to the right side and I saw a boy's one arm on a girl's boob. And the girl was rubbing his dick. I stared at them and they looked me back. Suddenly I smiled at them and they smiled at me back. Then somebody just started to jerk his penis on my back and it was feeling so good, so I just stood there without making any reactions. After few minutes he bring his arm around my hip and started to rub his palm on my navel and play with my belly button with one finger. Then he massaged my boobs. And finally they get off the bus at their stop. When I reached the office first I went to the ladies room to clean my wet pussy.
Hello friends my name is Priyanka. This happened in my life when I went to Africa for my college project. I am 19. I am 5 feet 7 inches tall and slim build. My color is milk white. In my family we are total three people. When I was studying archaeology in my college, I used to do the project as suggested by our HOD. I thought of doing it a little differently. So, I decided to study and prepare a project on the life style of a village in Africa. This is really important for me to grow more in our career. But I did not get permission from my family to go to Africa. Finally, I persuaded my mother and got her consent. Finally, I travelled to Africa. I knew there would be people there who were all black and had very rough skin. I am sometimes curious as well as scared. There I met a tour guide named Akachi and with his help I visited many villages and met many people and learned many things. But when I told Akachi about my plan, he said that the plan is not as good as I expected. He told ...
Comments