Freinds am gona tell u 1 exciting story .that time i was in 8 std and in summer vacation i went to my village to have fun.that day i and my cousins were playing hide and seek.i decided to hide in some secret place so that i couldn't be caught.after searching a lot i decided to take shelter on the roof.it was some body's home i don't know..i accidentally noticed a room at the roof i decided to enter it to hide myself.as i entered the room i saw beautiful college going girl wearing shirt and short skirt was studying and preparing for exams.i said did i let me hide here so that nobody could see me..she agreed and said me u can hide here no prob.later after some time i came out and started talking with her....while talking to her i noticed very deep juicy navel from her shirt as some of buttons were broken..and her milky thighs were visible to me..her navel was enticing me.she then got up locked the room and after lyng on the bed said me to finger her navel ...firstly i was nervous but her sexy navel was making me mad i opened the buttons of her shirt and slowly started circling her navel which was very deep my three fingers went inside and then i licked her navel aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmm...with my hands on her milky thigh...i told her that u have very sexy figure and navel...later i inserted pencil in her navel she was turning on...she then caught my head tightly and was making sexy sounds.sounds...her navels smell was very beautiful...beautiful then any flower....i then after getting excited kissed her soft big belly and thighs and touched her boobs...aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh....We both were enjoyng but suddenly door of the room knocked by somebody.somebody..she got up immediately and threw one book in my hand and told me to hold it...she to hold one book and opened door.door.....that person knocking door was her mother.her mother asked about me she told that am a kid just playing and studying. studying..her mother told her to come down and have tea...i then kissed on her lips and came back with excitement and that sweet girl told me to once again come over to that roof in her room to play with her....i agreed and waved goodbye to her.
Hello friends my name is Priyanka. This happened in my life when I went to Africa for my college project. I am 19. I am 5 feet 7 inches tall and slim build. My color is milk white. In my family we are total three people. When I was studying archaeology in my college, I used to do the project as suggested by our HOD. I thought of doing it a little differently. So, I decided to study and prepare a project on the life style of a village in Africa. This is really important for me to grow more in our career. But I did not get permission from my family to go to Africa. Finally, I persuaded my mother and got her consent. Finally, I travelled to Africa. I knew there would be people there who were all black and had very rough skin. I am sometimes curious as well as scared. There I met a tour guide named Akachi and with his help I visited many villages and met many people and learned many things. But when I told Akachi about my plan, he said that the plan is not as good as I expected. He told ...
Comments